One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Crimson Pirates Chapter 1: The Crew's forming

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Genichi Hirohata

Genichi Hirohata

Serious: Crimson Pirates Chapter 1: The Crew's forming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crimson Pirates Chapter 1: The Crew's forming   Serious: Crimson Pirates Chapter 1: The Crew's forming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:53 am

Genichi gave a growl and went to punch the man in the gut but missed and a wound reopened and he grabbed his wound in pain. "Where am I!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crimson Pirates Chapter 1: The Crew's forming   Serious: Crimson Pirates Chapter 1: The Crew's forming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:01 am

Shinji looked at the man who was now bleeding over again though it was not as bad as before. "A ship? A castle? A shack? Does it matter right now? Does location play such an important roll in the life of someone who wanted escape?"
Back to top Go down
Genichi Hirohata

Genichi Hirohata

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crimson Pirates Chapter 1: The Crew's forming   Serious: Crimson Pirates Chapter 1: The Crew's forming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:04 am

Genichi laughed lightly "I guess your right, so why does a rich kid like you want to become.......a pirate im going to assume?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crimson Pirates Chapter 1: The Crew's forming   Serious: Crimson Pirates Chapter 1: The Crew's forming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:13 am

"Rich? No no you are mistaken I have just enough to get by. But i guess you could call me a pirate now if you must. I want to travel through out the Grand Line and explore it to it's fullest. Treasure and material goods have no meaning to me. I brought you here so you could heal a bit it's only been a couple of days but you are healing nicely it would appear so there is no need for you to stay if you take it easy. Outside there is a boat big enough and filled with supplies for at least a week. It is prepared and you may leave whenever you like if you desire and go back to your life on the island. Or you could stay and follow me, besides as a swordsman you must be pretty angry at your defeat when you came so close to winning." Shinji said with a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Genichi Hirohata

Genichi Hirohata

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crimson Pirates Chapter 1: The Crew's forming   Serious: Crimson Pirates Chapter 1: The Crew's forming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:18 am

Genichi grinned "You are a formidable opponent, not to angry at losing really it just makes me want to get stronger so we can have a rematch. I also have no reason to stay on that miserable island so ill accept your invitation."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crimson Pirates Chapter 1: The Crew's forming   Serious: Crimson Pirates Chapter 1: The Crew's forming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:26 am

Shinji smiled. "Great! you will make a fine first mate." He then went to a serious demeanor The duel with you also opened my eyes to the dangers we will be getting into. Not to talk down your skill but thinking about it from an outside point of view I should of killed you in the first strike. The Grand Line holds people at least ten times stronger than us from what I have heard." He laughed loudly. "Should be fun but we need to cause some trouble for the marines first i would suspect we need to get a bounty to attract new members."
Back to top Go down
Genichi Hirohata

Genichi Hirohata

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crimson Pirates Chapter 1: The Crew's forming   Serious: Crimson Pirates Chapter 1: The Crew's forming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:36 am

Genichi's grinned wide and laughed "You only think you should've killed me in the first strike because you have been practicing longer, but i am skilled as well so it makes sense that i was about on par with you. Causing trouble for marines though just sounds fun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crimson Pirates Chapter 1: The Crew's forming   Serious: Crimson Pirates Chapter 1: The Crew's forming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:01 am

"Yeah only thing is i don't know where to find any I have never been from the island." Shinji said looking out the window in the room.
Back to top Go down
Genichi Hirohata

Genichi Hirohata

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crimson Pirates Chapter 1: The Crew's forming   Serious: Crimson Pirates Chapter 1: The Crew's forming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:04 am

"Just sail until we find an island, we're bound to find marines there or maybe some strong people to fight. Hey maybe someone strong will want to join us." Genichi stood up and managed to keep his balance and walked towards the door and opened it "But for now id like to get out of this room."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crimson Pirates Chapter 1: The Crew's forming   Serious: Crimson Pirates Chapter 1: The Crew's forming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:10 am

"Well lets get out then." Shinji lead the man out of the room and unto the main deck of the ship which was quite large. "That is your room as you could of gathered by yourself. Below deck there are multiple bunks for other men and my room is near yours." He stopped to think for a while. "Come to think of it I don't recall us ever giving each other our names."
Back to top Go down
Genichi Hirohata

Genichi Hirohata

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crimson Pirates Chapter 1: The Crew's forming   Serious: Crimson Pirates Chapter 1: The Crew's forming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:13 am

Genichi looked at the man "The name's Genichi Hirohata" Genichi continued walking just looking out into the sea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crimson Pirates Chapter 1: The Crew's forming   Serious: Crimson Pirates Chapter 1: The Crew's forming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:15 am

"Shinji Kureno." Shinji said joining him in looking out at the sea. "Well it seems our journey is just beginning I can't wait to see where it takes us."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crimson Pirates Chapter 1: The Crew's forming   Serious: Crimson Pirates Chapter 1: The Crew's forming - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Crimson Pirates Chapter 1: The Crew's forming
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2