One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Rebuilding the Anubis pirates. The mission of division recruiting ((Open to Anubis pirates and all new recruits))

Go down 
+3
Maxulus
9thKing
nikz200
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

Serious: Rebuilding the Anubis pirates. The mission of division recruiting ((Open to Anubis pirates and all new recruits)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Rebuilding the Anubis pirates. The mission of division recruiting ((Open to Anubis pirates and all new recruits))   Serious: Rebuilding the Anubis pirates. The mission of division recruiting ((Open to Anubis pirates and all new recruits)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:12 pm

"It's good to see you alive and well Anubis-sama," Barius quickly greeted the man with a slight bow of his head, then turned his attention to his own captain. "Captain, is there something you should tell me?" he asked her, who just nodded. "I want you to stay here with the ship, while I accompany Anubis-sama on an...errand I think it was," she said calmly as she played with her gloves.

Barius just frowned when he had heard her commands. "Are you sure you'll be fine on your own Captain" he asked, which earned him a cold glare from the girl. "I won't be alone since I'll be with Anubis-sama, and you forget who you're talking to second in command," she bit out bitterly. "Of course, I'm sorry Captain," he murmured as he scratched the back of his neck. "If you say that you'll be fine then I'll believe your word. Now, when do you leave?" he suddenly asked the yonkou, probably the same question she had when she looked at Anubis with a questioning glance.

Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Serious: Rebuilding the Anubis pirates. The mission of division recruiting ((Open to Anubis pirates and all new recruits)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Rebuilding the Anubis pirates. The mission of division recruiting ((Open to Anubis pirates and all new recruits))   Serious: Rebuilding the Anubis pirates. The mission of division recruiting ((Open to Anubis pirates and all new recruits)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:54 pm

As John slept he could smell someone coming closer to him which caused him to slightly open one of his eyes. It was yet another human, and again he was greeted by the human. "Yawn...n..ice to meet youuuu." John said sleepily.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Rebuilding the Anubis pirates. The mission of division recruiting ((Open to Anubis pirates and all new recruits))   Serious: Rebuilding the Anubis pirates. The mission of division recruiting ((Open to Anubis pirates and all new recruits)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:22 pm

Maxulus sighs... He says "Damn it... You are an ordinary giant... You do not have manners either... I came here to greet you and you treat me like that?!" while smiling. He continues "Don't yawn when you are talking to me!"
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Rebuilding the Anubis pirates. The mission of division recruiting ((Open to Anubis pirates and all new recruits))   Serious: Rebuilding the Anubis pirates. The mission of division recruiting ((Open to Anubis pirates and all new recruits)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:39 pm

"Sigh...You're not going to let me sleep are you?...Sigh....No I'm not an ordinary giant, and I'm bigger and much stronger. As for manners...I haven't had much use for them in the past and don't see a need for them now. So I'm sorry if you think I'm rude. YAWN!" Jonathan said with yet another yawn even bigger than the first. The yawn was more of a if he didn't like that he's not going to like this tehehe, type of thing.

"Now is there anything else you want to know before I try to sleep?" asked the giant not wanting his sleep to be interrupted again.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Rebuilding the Anubis pirates. The mission of division recruiting ((Open to Anubis pirates and all new recruits))   Serious: Rebuilding the Anubis pirates. The mission of division recruiting ((Open to Anubis pirates and all new recruits)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:34 pm

"How rude..." were the wars of the 4th division commander who turned his back at the giant. He laughed and said "You are a barbarian... But you look interesting..." as he started walking away, trying to think of what he would do in the future.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Rebuilding the Anubis pirates. The mission of division recruiting ((Open to Anubis pirates and all new recruits))   Serious: Rebuilding the Anubis pirates. The mission of division recruiting ((Open to Anubis pirates and all new recruits)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:06 pm

John rolled his eyes at the man calling him a barbarian, as far as John was concerned the man was the one who was truly a barbarian for stooping to calling names. John held himself up looking at the human. "Hehehe, yeah what ever small man. Small man, small brain, small leg." John said grinning before laying back down.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Rebuilding the Anubis pirates. The mission of division recruiting ((Open to Anubis pirates and all new recruits))   Serious: Rebuilding the Anubis pirates. The mission of division recruiting ((Open to Anubis pirates and all new recruits)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:15 pm

Maxulus got irritated by listening to John. He did not expect to hear something like that. He was the scientist and the inventor of the pirates, after all. He was a smart person... However, what irritated him the most was that John commented on his small size. He grinned and said "Do you really want to see a giant size?" as his body parts started opening, up to the atoms, increasing Maxulus' size to his giant form. Then, the pirate walked away, before the giant made a comment...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Rebuilding the Anubis pirates. The mission of division recruiting ((Open to Anubis pirates and all new recruits))   Serious: Rebuilding the Anubis pirates. The mission of division recruiting ((Open to Anubis pirates and all new recruits)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:32 pm

Anubis then talked to his den den mushi "Max, Ryan... get down here, we are leaving , ill tell you about it on the ship....." Anubis then turned to Clearwater, and then Barius "Oh hello there Barius.. i remember you, i hope you are well, im sorry but ill be borrowing your captain for some time...."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Rebuilding the Anubis pirates. The mission of division recruiting ((Open to Anubis pirates and all new recruits))   Serious: Rebuilding the Anubis pirates. The mission of division recruiting ((Open to Anubis pirates and all new recruits)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:35 pm

As Maxulus was leaving, he listened to his Den Den Mushi. It looked like somebody was talking to him and he was glad to see that it was Anubis. After listening to the commands, he reverted back at his normal form and levitated, while moving towards his captain...
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Rebuilding the Anubis pirates. The mission of division recruiting ((Open to Anubis pirates and all new recruits))   Serious: Rebuilding the Anubis pirates. The mission of division recruiting ((Open to Anubis pirates and all new recruits)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:49 pm

"That's not a problem at all Anubis-sama. In fact, it would be a load off of me," he teased in a light-hearted manner, which earned him a hard slap in the arm by his beloved Captain which made him bark out a laugh. "Although, there is one thing," he then said with a serious tone. "When you come back, she better be in one piece, understand?" he warned the yonkou as he crossed his arms across his chest.

Delia then fumed and punched him in the arm. "I can take care of myself, so you don't have to worry! How many times do I have to repeat it?!" she exclaimed to her second in command, who was now waving her off, telling her that he understood.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Rebuilding the Anubis pirates. The mission of division recruiting ((Open to Anubis pirates and all new recruits))   Serious: Rebuilding the Anubis pirates. The mission of division recruiting ((Open to Anubis pirates and all new recruits)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:41 am

After the meeting was over Ryan was standing in the central courtyard discussing this with the first and second division members until her heard Anubis voice over his den den mushi he picks it up " I'm on my way" Ryan then looks at his men one last time and heads to Anubis's location..
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Rebuilding the Anubis pirates. The mission of division recruiting ((Open to Anubis pirates and all new recruits))   Serious: Rebuilding the Anubis pirates. The mission of division recruiting ((Open to Anubis pirates and all new recruits)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:09 am

Anubis then looks to his side and signals one of the men to bring him his ship. The ship sailed out, it looked the same, "The grim death" the ship which had spiralled Anubis to his position, the one he had used during his many battles. He wanted to use this ship, his favorite ship. He then saw Ryan and Max heading this way and then said "We are going on a little trip.... theres going to be a lot of fighting, but we are going snooping mostly... the lovely captain clearwater will be coming with us... i want us to get the ship coated and then move foward.... the faster we reach atlantis the better....."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Rebuilding the Anubis pirates. The mission of division recruiting ((Open to Anubis pirates and all new recruits))   Serious: Rebuilding the Anubis pirates. The mission of division recruiting ((Open to Anubis pirates and all new recruits)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:45 pm

((With this it is safe to assume Anubis and CC and Max and Ryan have left, the four of you post on the prologue, the rest continue, also you are part of the crew now Cob, welcome aboard))
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Rebuilding the Anubis pirates. The mission of division recruiting ((Open to Anubis pirates and all new recruits))   Serious: Rebuilding the Anubis pirates. The mission of division recruiting ((Open to Anubis pirates and all new recruits)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:34 pm

(okie dokie)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Rebuilding the Anubis pirates. The mission of division recruiting ((Open to Anubis pirates and all new recruits))   Serious: Rebuilding the Anubis pirates. The mission of division recruiting ((Open to Anubis pirates and all new recruits)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Rebuilding the Anubis pirates. The mission of division recruiting ((Open to Anubis pirates and all new recruits))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2