One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates))

Go down 
+5
TheBlackLuffy
9thKing
Sleepy
Maxulus
nikz200
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates)) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates))   Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates)) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:52 am

The Grim Death was sailing comfortably through the ocean, the ship was moving ominously through the sea like there was nothing impending its way. The man who sat on the throne coughed a little bit as he moved his head to the side. "Report?" Best one of the division commanders was sitting by his side "Your status is stable i think we should work on getting the cure...." Anubis waved his hand "No not my health , im talking about Pirate Graveyard .... how far away is it?" Best sighed as he put the clipboard away "ETA 23 minutes, we should be there soon......" Anubis then sat back, "Alert the commanders, they will want to come and see the island too im guessing?" BEst nodded and then Tanith and Lucas who were standing near by nodded as well. They were going to alert the other commanders. Tanith spoke in the wide den den mushi to all commanders to get ready.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates))   Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates)) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:08 am

"Hm? I suppose I should get ready then..." a man said as he listened to Tanith speaking via a Den Den Mushi. He sighed as he put a mantle on the machine he was working on so that anybody who would happen to come in his room would not see it, and he grabbed his umbrella that was lying on the floor. Afterwards, he got out of the cabin and looked towards Anubis. He said "Hello, Anubis-sama..." as he walked towards him and bowed to him. The man was wearing a white tuxedo, white gloves and a red tie, as well as a pair of black glasses.

Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates)) Tek4e8b12001fbed6357223

After bowing, he got up. With a smile on his face he asked "Is there anything I can do sir?"

[Introduction Box]
[Maxulus N. Crow]
[4th Division Commander of the Anubis Pirates]
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates))   Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates)) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:31 am

The Bubble Trouble was sailing along side The Grim death, but it's occupants were not even on it, except for Ro, one of the Piranha brothers, who was punished for not polishing the deck and was assigned to man the ship. The other three members of the fishmen division were swimming in a perfect ring around the fleet of Anubis, scouting for underwater threats. Then, voice was heard through a baby den den mushi that was sitting on the commander's shoulder, surviving under water with a snorkel. The transparent commander rose to the water surface. His pale blue shade was now visible to only those with keen eyes, and his tentacles were carrying him through the water with great efficiency, leading him to the Grim Death. Back on the Bubble Trouble, Clyde had the plans Anubis requested him to get from Terygon. When he'll get the chance, he'll hand them to Anubis.

He climbed up the side of the giant ship and landed on it's deck. "Clyde reporting for duty Anubis-sama" The jellyfish fishman announced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates))   Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates)) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:37 pm

Conrad was awaitng on the Grim Death being a savage giant he had very few places that he could actually belong. He was a new recruit of Anubis's giant division. In fact Conrad only came to introduce himself personally to Anubis. He figured it was the least he could do. "Captain Anubis, Conrad of the giant division. Pleasure to join such a legendary pirate." He reached out his hand to shake with Anubis unaware of his gigantic hand dwalfed the yonkou.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates))   Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates)) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:44 am

Frostbite was sitting still on the deck looking out to sea before being told all divison commanders were needed. He nodded simply walked into the room before bowing to Anubis. "Frostbite commander of the nineteenth division reporting Lord Anubis." he said keeping his head low.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates))   Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates)) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:27 am

Anubis smiled as he saw Max "Always nice to see you MAx, seeing as Ryan and Satoshi hasnt been here in a while. We will be landing soon, see to it we do a military check and anything else necessary, i trust this time, we have the cyborgs ready for battle? We might need them soon....." Anubis then turned to Conrad "Oh.. well then...." Anubis formed a giant hand of sand to shake with Conrad the giant. He didnt absorb any liquid from the giant , he simply shook its hand with a hand of sand which was crumbling if not for Anubis's control and addition of sand. Anubis then coughed violently as he was talking. He clutched his chest. He turned to talk to Clyde and Frostbite "Clyde... guuhh... good to have you back...same with you Frost. Your campaigns have helped greatly , but this time we need to go to the graveyard , i have business to attend to, before we being the main campaign, any sign of the Council?"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates))   Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates)) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:28 pm

In a small one man ship behind the grim death sat a man with medium size build he wore an all black suit with red strips going down the entire suit, he stood up with his short black hair blowing in the breeze he had finally caught up to the grim death thanks to his trusted trends on the crew h knew where they were they were headed and when " Almost on range now" he spoke in a low voice he reached down and picked up yo swords which were in black and red sheaths " Remember to thank Maxulus for keeping me inform of the situation of the crew" he said to himself he was now in range Ryan's legs turned into springs and he launched himself off the small boat with behind force behind the springs created a whole in the boat causing it t sink, he launched himself in the direction of the GrimDeath and landinh on the back of it causing the ship a small crack in the floor, he walked towards the front of the ship were he could tell where everyone was he could sense the presence of Maxulas and Anubis but also some new powerful allies, before he walked around the corner Ryan spoke loud enough to catch the attention of everyone " Forgive me for not being here sooner Anubis"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates))   Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates)) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:37 am

With a smile on his face, Maxulus looked at Ryan who got on the ship with a very surprising way. That man... He always wanted to make epic appearances, just like Maxulus, and this time he really got him. The next time, the 4th Division Commander would get him at that... Maxulus was pretty sure about it.

After thinking all these things, the pirate walked towards Ryan. He patted him on the back friendly saying "It is nice to see you back, Ryan. I had been waiting for quite a while. Hahahahaha...". Maxulus was clearly happy because his friend reunited with the rest of the crew... They had to meet for quite a while, after all.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates))   Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates)) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 5:13 pm

Leon saw that they had slowly began to reach their destination. The Pirates Graveyard, He had been here plenty times before while sailing with his crew. Leon was probably one of the Anubis Pirates, the new crew he had joined, strongest members. Though he didn't view him self as such. He just wanted to continue sailing the seas until he his time came. Weather it was in battle or in time. Leon jumped down from the crows nest and landed on the main deck. He heard the commotion going on and sought to see what was going on.

"..You called Anbuis?"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates))   Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates)) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:45 am

"Max it felt like ages since I last saw you" Ryan was happy to see Maxulas, other then Aanubiss and satoshi , Maxulas is probably the only other person in the world Ryan trust with his life and would do anything to protect " Did you enjoy the entrance" Ryan said with a smirk in his face he looked around and saw the new people and notices Satoshi still hasn't returned " Who's all the new people ?" Ryan fact was now serious. Looking at Max eye to eye
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates))   Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates)) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:17 pm

"Indeed..." Maxulus said to his friend as soon as he listened to his question. "I really liked your entrance... But be sure that the next time, my entrance will be a lot better than yours, I swear. Hahahahahaha.". Then, the inventor of the crew sighed. He stared at the sea in order to see whether they were arriving or not. He looked for a second and then he decided to answer to the question of the swordsman by saying "Well, well... Most of them are new recruits... You will get to know them eventually. They are all powerful people... They will be handy for the crew."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates))   Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates)) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:30 pm

[[On the Grim Death]]

Anubis got up as the ship neared the port fo Pirates Graveyard. He looked to ryan "Your return is much needed Ryan, we have missed you greatly, you can come along, there is something i need you to see..... Leon, i need you to look after the ship while im out, and please do not allow the crew to go wild here, this is Pirates Graveyard, a truce zone and there shall be no fighting here as per the agreement. the council will have to wait... i shall attend to this matter first..." Anubis walked off the plank onto the island. It was dark and somehow eerie but anubis knew about these miniscule things. In front of him now were two hooded figures who spoke in monotone "Speak emperor of the sea, of your purpose here....." Both figures were holding scythes.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates))   Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates)) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:28 am

Ryan smiled at Anubis and touched his shoulder " I missed you all too and it's good to be home" Ryan stood back and looked around the ship at all themes faces and then to the old faces and lastly he looked at his brother Anubis and he could tell something wasn't right but he didn't push into it he only continued talking as nothing was wrong " The Pirate graveyard?" Ryan didn't know what was here for him to see but he followed Anubis anyway, when they steed off the ship two hooded figures approached them and spoke almost like a reflex Ryan grabbed the hilt of his blade and stepped slightly in front of Anubis " Our purpose is our own so step aside" Ryan eyed the two figures down and waited from anything to happen.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates))   Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates)) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:02 am

Been a while, hadn't it? At least, since the crew had come back together like it had. Manus had heard Satoshi was still dashing out and about, but huh... almost everyone else was coming back. Pretty awesome news. Manus, the damn workaholic he was, wasn't really loosening up. He was happy so many of the crewmembers were coalescing to visit Anubis again, but when there are so many people coming to shake the captain's hand, assassins always have the possibility to be in their midst.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates))   Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates)) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:33 am

Seeing most people gathering at the place, including Ryan and Manus, Maxulus decided to show something that he was hiding for quite a while. It was a machine that he was working on for quite a while. A machine that he was creating with the scraps which he from cyborgs that happened to fall in the Atlants War. It was a machine that he had never created before and probably nobody else ever happened to have made before. Apparently, these cyborgs on Atlantis were too advanced. The way they were created was something that Maxulus would be able to think of with difficulty. By studying them, though, he earned the knowledge on them and so he was able to reproduce these machines...

As the time had come to show what he made, the man started levitating, using his Devil Fruit abilities, so that he would be noticed by everybody. He clapped his hands with power, making a loud sound in order to pick the attention of everyone. "Everyone..." he said while still keeping the smile on his face. "Now that many of the crewmembers are here... I would like to show you my new invention...". What could that invention be? What did Maxulus create?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates))   Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates)) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:36 am

The two men standing there didnt say anything or react to the threats. Anubis chuckled as he stood still. The two hooded figures then spoke again "Do not mistake us pirate, we do not play sides , nor do we have interest in petty world events. We are guardians of this sacred place, and all who pass by here, may they be man or emperor or even the pirate king will have to abide by the rules of this place, or face the wrath of us..."

Anubis waved his hand "WE mean the island no harm, i come to visit a grave here that is all....."#

[[At the ship]]
Lucas and Tanith were listening to Max along with Best. A bunch of the Anubis pirates waited to hear about Max's invention, after all, who knows when they would need it in a major battle , which looked to be soon.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates))   Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates)) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:01 pm

Ryan stoped his defensive stance and let go of his sword and then backed. Down to the side of. Anubis " Forgive me then I was only doing my duty" Ryan could hear the crew all making noises behind him on the ship and knew that Max had something incrediable to show but he couldn't worry about that now " Anubis if I may ask what's her that caught your interest" this time Ryan was complety lost Anubis always had a reason for doing things but he couldn't see what could possibly be here..
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates))   Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates)) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:55 pm

Clyde nodded at Anubis when he ordered him to wait. Being a member of Anubis' council was the biggest honor a fishman like Clyde could receive, and he practically admired the dirt that Anubis stepped on at this point. He waited on the Grim Death, along with several other Anubis commanders. He didn't know any of them very well since from the day he joined the crew he was busy with different tasks and missions, the last of which being Terygon island.

Like the others, he too turned to watch Maxulus who called for their attention. He could notice Kelp's huge underwater shadow, and Ro's small figure circling the ring of ships, protecting it from whatever underwater danger that was present.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates))   Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates)) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:28 am

Leon nodded at his Captain then did a slight salute. Leon really didn't like taking orders period. Regardless on who it was, but he liked Anubis. Leon turned around and looked at every remaining member on the ship. Leon then looked over at the crews inventor, He was curious to see what our ships handy man had came up with.

"..So what's this guy up too.."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates))   Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates)) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 7:25 am

Anubis smiled and then spoke "Ryan come with me and put your weapon away.,you will see why I'm coming here..." Anubis waved to his crew mates , this was not going to take too long. The two hooded figures moved aside to grant Anubis acess to the graveyard. Anubis had actually come here to say some final goodbyes.
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates))   Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates)) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 8:30 am

A white cold cloud surrounds Anubis and everyone else in the crew.
Yuki comes and looks around and holding a white (old japanese fashionated) Umbrella smiled.
"Oh? Captain, hello how are you all?" She said and smiled a fake demonic smile...
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates))   Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates)) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:20 am

The white clouds that were forming around the crew and Anubis suddenly changed and dissipated, cold blue eyes narrowed at the girl as she revealed herself from the shadows. "What part of 'truce zone' do you not understand?" Delia asked sarcastically as a delicate brow rose, Barius silently standing back as he nodded in greeting at Anubis and his crew. The young captain then smiled and trotted slightly as she made her way towards Anubis and gave him a slight bow.

"I am really considering that fate should put us in each other's paths, ne?" she said teasingly as a soft giggle escaped her, her second-in-command just rolling his eyes at the show of affection. "Barius, just because we're in the Pirate's Graveyard doesn't mean that I can't do anything when we get out," she warned, and he just sighed and wondered how she did that as he kept a watch on Yuki.

"Now, should there be a reason why you're visiting the Pirate's Graveyard Anubis-sama?" she asked softly and in a serious tone as she placed a hand over his cheek. "And you're unwell, i can tell so don't deny it," she said in a harsh tone.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates))   Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates)) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:44 am

Anubis was shocked to see two females following him into the graveyard, he guessed the guards took it that he was taking them too. Anubis then sighed "One at a time...." Anubis was happy to see Clearwater, even if his body was declining. Anubis turned to yuki onna "Nice to see you back... enjoyed your vacation?" Anubis then turned to Clear "I am visiting it for a personal grievance... and yes i am unwell.. sorry for not telling you, ive been unwell for some time now...."
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates))   Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates)) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:13 am

"Ah, that sounds reasonable," she said in a light tone as she smiled slightly, then frowned at his answer for her second question. "Some time now...I'm not mad for you not telling me, I've been busy with escaping and recovering and whatnot," she said with a more forced chuckle, then her frown returned with a bit of worry as she looked back at Anubis. "Is it temporary? Or..." she started, then paused, not wanting to continue and hoping she was wrong.
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates))   Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates)) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:26 pm

"It's good to be back, and the vecation was just a pain... Oh well" She said and gently sigh as she kept smiling then went and stood next to Anubis, and holding some papers with weird markings on.
(If you don't know what mikos uses against ghost and stuffs just tell then i tell you)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates))   Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Anubis visits Pirates Graveyard ((Open to all Anubis pirates))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next