One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:18 pm

"Oi, you think you can just get away and insult me like that?!!?!?" Heriol yelled out as he soon after quickly, went over to Ventus' side and punched him in the stomach back towards the battle field.
"I ain't so forgiving!!!"

On Melody's side,
Yakri 'tch'ed as his attack on the head was already defend off by the girl's hilt, but his another hand was already on the way to punch the girl in the stomach.

'Almost....there......' Kyoya thought as he climbed a bit more up on the wall of the marine headquaters, grunting from time to time.
He already got out of his binds, with some or much difficulty and was on his way to get out of the place. Well, he would've gone to the front, but he found climbing over unexpected and -probably- undetected seemed much more easier.

Making it to the top, taking his time to catch his breath for it was a very difficult climb, Kyoya looked down at the other side, blinking as he saw fighting going around. Melody is fighting the infamous gunner, which Kyoya has to say that she is doing pretty well.
And the captain is attacking a person that he didn't know at all. Which made him wonder, why in the world would some try to fight with teh captain....well, seeing the situation, it seemed that he had to no choice.
But what really caught his attention the most, out of the danger that the two were in, is his tonfas, which were in the captain's grasp -meaning hooked onto belt- at the moment.
His a shine in his eyes was added to his stoic face. It would be a bit obvious that he was happy to see his tonfas.
But he didn't go down yet...do they need him?
Back to top Go down
Amari

Amari

Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:06 pm

Melody saw the incoming punch but ignored it as she twisted slightly and backed up to kick Yakri in the jaw.
"Your awfully silent compared to your overconfident 'captain' over there."
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:14 am

Ventus saw the blow coming and he unraveled his manriki-gusari from his arm. As the blow connected on his chest, Ventus threw one of his weapon's ends around Heriol's neck. Then as he was flying back towards the battlefield, Ventus kept a tight grip on his weapon. The momentum pulled the manriki-gusari after Ventus. The sharp weight on the end of the weapon was aimed at Heriol's neck. If it connected, it was going to leave a huge scar on the side of Heriol's neck.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:20 am

Heriol managed to put his arm next to his next to stop the chain from choking him further and used his other hand to stop the sharp weight from hitting him, only barely though, the unexpected attack did give him a bit of a scratch.
Growling, Heriol grabbed the chain and began to tug it very strongly.

Yakri only have to jump and lean back to dodge the kick, stumbling back a bit before going back on his balance.
He only sneered at her statement.
"I use to be a higher rank that that buffon there." Yakri said, motioning over to the currently fighting captain, going back into his stance. "I know it would be better to keep to yourself. Faster way to kill someone."
He started to shoot three bullets towards her, and another three again, quickly reloading soon after.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:21 am

Ventus was yanked forward by Heriol pulling on his weapon, but he managed to bring his halberd around so that the spear point on the top of the weapon was pointed at Heriol.
Back to top Go down
Amari

Amari

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:06 am

Melody stepped back and swiped at the bullets again like before.
"Hm. Then why aren't you captain? Surely the people who would assign places know better to let a silent killer be captain over a loudmouth fool."
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:11 pm

When Heriol saw the halbred pointed towards him, he changed the direction of Ventus by pulling on chain towards the left and continued to spin, hopefully making Ventus flying also.

Yakri sneered.
"Like the hell I know. But the loudmouth fool does provide entertainment. Now hold still, will ya!?"
Yakri shot six more bullets at her before quickly reloading again.
Back to top Go down
Amari

Amari

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:57 pm

Meldoy dodges them once again and appears behind him, whispering next to his ear.
"But don't you think the strongest should be in first place. Why should they let some idiot take over when they could of had you in the captain positiion instead?"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:46 pm

Ventus could see the world spinning around him from where he was, hanging onto the chain. He tried to hold on, but his hand slipped and he was flung towards a nearby wall. Ventus trust out his free hand to try and absorb at least some of the impact, but he still felt something in his arm break when he hit the wall. Ventus gasped in pain and fell to the ground, holding his now broken arm tightly to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:28 pm

Yakri.....was becoming interest at what she said, that he have to admitted. Running for captain, taking over the place, might be fun but....
Yakri spun around, with his arm out -his hand in a fist- to try to hit the girl from behind.
"It's too boring!!"
He yelled out, a bit of a crazy look in his eyes. What Yakri is afraid the most, is that life would be too boring for him. He always wanted something to amuse him. He was never interesting in being high level or such, he just wanted to find things that wouldn't get him bored. Killing people, making people miserable, finding enjoyments out of the so called "captain's" tortures; being a captain would givin him more resposiblity, and he doesn't look forward to be having to do with boring paperwork.

Kyoya, who was up on the top of the roofs, stretched.
Ok, it's show time.

Heriol, chuckling as he very enjoyed that snapping sound he heard, untangled the chain from his neck, and threw it aside far where he doubt the man could even reach it. Kicking aside the halbred as he went closer, he thrust his palm out towards Ventus, a crazed look in his eyes.
"What a shame." was what he said..........
But before he had time to declare "Impact!" Heriol found his face stomped on by two booted feet.
To explained how this happened, it's simple: Kyoya jumped from the top of the wall and used Heriol's face as a cushion. Oh, that have to leave a mark.
As the big man fell backwards from the force, Kyoya flipped backwards, grabbing the two of his tonfas at teh same time. And while Kyoya landed with a small "thump", Heriol landed with a loud "THUMP!"
Kyoya brushed his sleeve as if nothing happened and look at the man down the ground, with an incredlous expression on his face.
"Thank you for taking care of my tonfas...." Kyoya mumbled, his expressionless face still...expressionless.
Back to top Go down
Amari

Amari

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:47 pm

Melody glanced at him from over her shoulder and quickly pivoted on one foot.
"Hmph."
She kicked out with her foot as a feint and twisted once more as she slashed out with her swords.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:24 am

"Stupid...Marine..." Ventus gasped, pulling himself to his feet and heading for his halberd. "Thanks," he muttered as he passed Kyoya. Ventus collected his halberd and then headed over to where his manriki-gusari lay. He sat down next to it with a sigh and watched whatever happened next.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:37 pm

Kyoya only nodded at his thanks, swinging his tonfas a little to get use to it's heaviness. It's a wonder how Heriol is even able to carry it around.
The captain himself was starting to sit up, holding on to his nose for it was bleeding because of Kyoya's use for him as a stepping stone. He was growling, his eyes looking for blood, specificly for Kyoya's and the guy behind him.
"You're dead, ya here me, you're dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Ignoring his, probably, broken nose, he stood up, getting his palms ready to at least rip Kyoya's body apart.
"I'm going to enjoy ripping your body apart...." Heriol said, with a crazed look in his eyes.
Kyoya only whispered "second gear" as the first layer, which was wood was split and fell to the floor, showing a metallic layer of metal.
He got into stance. He wasn't going to hold back.

Not reacting quickly enough, Yakri did in fact got hit, but it was only a small flesh wound, bleeding a bit.
Yakri flipped backwards to put his distance from the girl
He simply ignored the wound while he got out a second gun from his jacket, shooting three of each at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Amari

Amari

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:46 pm

Melody growled in frustration as another gun appeared and moved out of the way while using her swords to keep them fromhitting her.
"How many guns do you have?!"
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:41 pm

"I wouldn't be one of the top gunners in the marines if I don't have several guns!!" Yakri said as he shot three more bullets at her, trying to move along to where she is so he could shoot her more better

"Let's rumble!!"
"Agree."

Both of them, stupidly or not, charged forward; each of them in an somewhat incredible speed. Both of them keep trying to get eachother full on.
Kyoya, a bit frustrated by it even though he doesn't show it, kept on hitting the palms of where it kept absorbing his attacks. And Heriol was also frustrated on the fact that when he impacted towards Kyoya, it always misses the man, making him more drived to kill the nuisince in front of him.
It was pretty a battle of who gets to hit who first, aura of irritation pretty much devolped around the two as so.
Back to top Go down
Amari

Amari

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:25 am

Melody stills for a moment and deflects a few of the bullets that were aimed at her.
"How frustrating!"
She runs toward him in an attempt to attack and finish this off.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:33 pm

Ventus pulled out of there quickly. He had had enough of fighting crazy powerful Marines. He left the island and continued on his journey...eventually he returned home and recounted his adventures to his family.

(I'm deleting Ventus. Reasons for this are on the crew thread.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3