One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:31 pm

erique scrambled back as a man hit is him around the jaw with a maple cain ,with a raven head top with a ruby for an eye and a large steel spike at the end, leaving a large bloody cut across he cheek. as erique ran out of the that alley into the next alley then hid behind a large pile of bin bags and 4 steel bins. as he hid he felt the intense pain on his cheek a the blood dripped down on the floor tears also joined the blood because he was in pain and he knew he could help his cheek without making it more painful or worse infected. as he bled he drew letting the blood and tears join the picture or ruin it.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:49 pm

(Question: Did you give up on this crew, Kanhoji? Cause if you did, I would like to know. I can find other uses for Ventus.)

Ventus heard the Marines panicking and he quickly dropped back down to the ground. That girl had caught his interest, but she wasn't worth getting captured over.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:04 pm

(Ack. Totally forgotten all about this... Amari told me to post it but I've forgotten...*sweatdrop and mumbles about stupid school and stupid test to literlly fried his brain* I guess not entirely.... let me see...)

Kyoya only shook his head as he ushered the girl to be next to the so called "idiot".
"I can get this out myself. Your only purpose is to save a person.....do you understand?"
Kyoya was straight forward and his tone is unintentionally cold. Which didn't really go with his good purpose of saving the woman that was taken hostage because of him.
"B-but oni-"
"But none. You two, I ordered you to go and save a woman that the captain has under his wing. Understood?"
Why he said it just so like a order, he didn't know. But he rather that these two get out of the compound quickly before some detected that he's here. They're already enough trouble just getting into the marine base.

"Oi! You sir!!!" A marine from the outside of the wall was running over to Ventus, making a meek glare at the man.
"State your business near this base! Civilians shouldn't be near here without permission from the captain!"
The man wasn't lying. His captain didn't want "dirty trash" near the base, so all kind of civilians are suppose to be away from the wall.
From the corner of his eyes, the marine dropped his gun, looking up at the wall with obvious distraught.
"And what is that!?! Did you do that!?" the marine asked, pointing to the claw marks on the wall that Melody and her tiger made.

"Oya oya..?" A doctor said as he picked up the child, Erique.
The doctor was named Hurea Yuca. Well, in any other case, he would rather leave the child and drop him into the dirt, not really wanting to get his hands dirty with anything so.....bloody, even if he was a doctor but........ that guy will come murder him if he even thinks about it.
It's for the sake of my own life.... thought the doctor as he took the child with him. Really, that guy making him take care all of the townfolks wounds that the marine inflicted on them.
"Oi, don't expect me to do this for free. After your better, you're going to work."
The doctor said, huffing as he walked towards his office, ignoring the stares that comes with it.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:14 pm

"Huh?" Ventus looked around at the claw marks. "Do I look like I could have made marks like those?" he snapped. "Anyway, sorry for coming near your precious base. I'll be going now." Ventus turned away and began to walk away, trying to stand erect, like he was the one being inconvenienced.
Back to top Go down
Amari

Amari

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:25 pm

Melody ignored her being called an idiot again and looked to the man.
"So where's the captain? And what does the woman look like?"
Nagi glances to his appretenice slightly surprised but dosen't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:55 pm

The marine, even though he didn't wish to disturb the man who seemd a bit scary there, went foward the grabbed the man's arm.
"I-I'm sorry but since you're at the scene of the crime, you'll have to come in for question" the marine said, trying to hold himself proudly against him. He didn't want this to become of what happen but he hadn't have a choice. If he wanted to live to see another day, to see his family in any other way, he has to become like this.
"I'm sorry but come with me sir." he said, slightly glaring at him as he ushered him towards the gate.

It was then he heard a terrifiying voice.
"What you think you're doing trash? And what happen to my wall?"

Kyoya sighed. But was glad she was willing to do what he said.
"She's with the captain but I think he's out right now...." He mumbled.
There was an loud, kind of exploding sound, from the other side of the wall, where Melody just jumped off from.
"Yep, he's out right there." Kyoya said with no expression on his face, though the way he said it sounds a bit funny.

The marine was practicly frighten as a crater, where he was standing, was made, an angry and bulking figure coming out from the dust.
Back to top Go down
Amari

Amari

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 8:02 pm

Melody nodded.
"Hai, should i take the girl?"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:46 pm

"Bad move, buddy," Ventus snapped. However, he didn't have time to draw his weapon, much less chop off the Marines arm, before a new figure appeared. Ventus quickly ripped his arm away from the Marine and leaped back just before there was a massive explosion. Ventus felt the impact of the explosion hit his chest and he was hurled back, raising his arms protectively in front of his face. Ventus caught himself just before he would have crashed into the ground and he slid back. "What's going on?" Ventus wondered as a huge figure emerged from the dust in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:16 am

"Duh." Kyoya said, his face deprieved of emotion though it looked insulting by the way he said 'duh'. As if she should already know that already.
"The woman should be near with the marksmen that is with the captain. Just get the woman and get out of the way. After that, I'll be able to take care of myself, you understand......" he looked at her, blinking slightly as his deprived of emotion eyes look at her. "Baka."
Yumi sweatdropped behind Melody. "Nii-san..."

The so called woman was named "Heidi", who was currently having a gun up her back.
She watched with distraught as she walked the marine captain made a crater on the soild ground. She almost cried at the site.
Why did she have to part of this? All she ever done is go outside to pick up some grocery and then some stupid idiot guy has to go up and challenge the captain, making things worse than it already was in the town...well, worse for her that is since she's part of the town.
"My wall! You officer trash, what have you done with my wall?!!?"
The man who was pointing the gun at her, Yakri only sighed and watch his captain do...whatever. His fits he guess. He doesn't care what the captain does really, but he's taking an enjoyment out of all the fear that the town people gave off, and smiled in a sadistic way.
The marine, who shake and shivered, automaticly pointed towards Ventus.
"H-He did it!! He's the one who broke the wall, I saw him at the scene!!!"
Giving the man a "everyman for himself" expression, the marine tried to fled pass behind his captain. But then, the captain put his palm against the soldier and before anyone the marine officer knows it, he was flew, landing on the same wall that the captain was made about. It was hard to tell if he was dead, or alive.
"Scum."
The woman in captive wanted to scream, but the clicking the gun behind her made her stop, as if it was daring for her to scream.
Heriol, the captain, look back at Ventus, a dirty and blood thirsty grin taking place on his face.
"You're next, ya know that scum?"
Back to top Go down
Amari

Amari

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:38 pm

Melody refrained from cursing as she lifted the girl back onto Nagi then quickly got on herself and tightened her grip on the fur.
"Nagi, let's jump. I don't want to wall to fall while we're climbing."
Nagi growls and takes a small jump before jumping again, practicly floating over where all of the people near the wall.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:12 pm

"Yeah, yeah," Ventus said, ignoring the man while wrapping his manriki-gusari around his arm. Then he looked up with his eyes blazing. "But I'm not the scum here. I happen to come along and am in the wrong place at the wrong time. And now you've dragged some girl into this." Ventus raised his head slightly, narrowing his eyes and staring down his nose at the man. "You sicken me."
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:03 pm

Kyoya just blankly stared at them as they jumped towards the wall. Sheesh, he didn't even tell them where to meet up, but oh well. Kids are impulsive these days so it didn't surprise him at the least.... Well if it did, who can tell?
Kyoya's gray eyes flashed towards the ropes tied tightly on his arms. And the volume of the panicking soldiers, just got annoyingly louder. With a monotonous sighed, he hoped they hurried up a bit so he can get the heck out of here.

Heriol was obviously ticked off by what the man said, from the extra vein marks that so happen to appear clearingly on his head.
Yakri only 'tch'ed as he stared at the man with clear interest. The man must've been strong if he was cocky enough to just tell of the captain like that. Cockly strong, or just plain stupid.
"Trash, you better beg me for forgiveness." The captain said, his sadistic smile twitching as he heatedly glared at the man. Heriol knew the man wouldn't bow down, even if he was on the verge of death. He's a proud man, much just like himself. So, there is only one thing to do to a that kind of proud me. He and Ventus are still a whole world of different.
"You know what? Trash like you needs to learn their place."
With a wave of his hand, Yakri knew what the captain wants and sighed.
The woman, Heidi, screamed as she felt Yakri putting her into a head lock so she wouldn't escape, the gun pointing directly at her cranium. Yakri didn't care of the woman's life, but he hated to use cowardly methods like this.
"I originally was only using this woman to make sure that guy," he pointed over the wall. "wouldn't dare try anything. But what he didn't know wouldn't hurt him...."
A blood thirsty grin ungracefully lit his feature, if possible, making him a bit more ugly than should been.
"I hate people like you, ya know? Always thinking I'm the bad guy here when I'm just giving out my kind of justice~ Now beg trash."
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:07 pm

"And why should I?" Ventus asked seriously. "Unless you're delirious, you should have noticed that the gun is pointed at her head. Not mine. Sides, it's not as if I know that woman. Why would I care what you do to her?" Next, Ventus pulled his halberd from his back, twirling the weapon in his fingers lightly.
Back to top Go down
Amari

Amari

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:56 pm

Melody, hearing the conversation sighed and looked to Nagi who was looking back at her and nodded quickly.
The poor appretice sighed and released her hold of his fur and flew airborn for a while as Nagi fell to the ground right in the middle of Ventus and Heriol, Melody however fell just above the woman and the gunholder and landed directly on the gun, knocking it out of Yakri's hands.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:40 am

"Whoa..." Ventus breathed, his eyes widening. "That's kinda cool actually." He leaned on his halberd and looked at Melody. "Can you fall from the sky again?"
Back to top Go down
Amari

Amari

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:57 pm

"Do I look like an acrobat to you?!"
Melody Replies as she quickly grabs the gun and kicks Yakri away from her and the woman then turns to Nagi.
"Nagi, get them out of shooting range!"
Nagi runs toward the woman buts under her to get her on his back right behind the little girl and quickly runs off to find them a hiding place.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:29 pm

Yakri outwardly, and mentally cussed as he was kicked away before he even have time to react, though he was able to land on his feet.
"Brat!" he said, pissed off as he took out another gun from his jacket and shot it towards the girl several times. With good precisions too.
The captain was obviously annoyed at the other intrution, seeing that his fist clenched at the thought.
"Ok, I'll kill you, then I'll kill the red headed brat."
Heriol grumbled in obvious irritated, his big and strong figure facing towards Ventus. He wanted to make this quick, so he can go back and kill the disrespectfully brat in the excution field. With that thought, Heriol punches his left fist into his right one and then quickly soon after thrust his palm towards Ventus.

Kyoya yawned in boredom as he heard the noises of battles from the outside. The marines didn't even bother go out, afraid they might die if they intervene.
"Scary....cats..." Kyoya mumbled slowly as his emotionless eyes look towards where Melody left. He can tell that she probably already got the girl and woman safe.
"Took...them...long...enough..." Kyoya yawned, having a feeling of wanting to cover his mouth.
Putting his boots near his face, a knife came out from the secret compartment he got installed.
'Should've tied my legs...' Kyoya thought as he grabbed the knife with his teeth and began trying to cut the ropes as far as his neck could reach.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:57 pm

Ventus wordlessly held up his halberd to take the hit for him. However, the force of the blow sent him flying backwards. Ventus had to dig in his heels to stop from going to far.

"Wow," Ventus said, emotionless. "You're really strong." He spun his halberd at his side and jumped towards Heriol, swinging his halberd in from the side, trying to bisect the man.
Back to top Go down
Amari

Amari

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:06 pm

Melody hardly gives Yakri a glance before her sword was out and quickly deflected the bullets and aimed the gun at him and shot three times.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:09 pm

Yakri gave a snort as he saw the girl shoot the bullets at him. Sheesh, what a joke. Guns are his speciality; as if he was going to get shot by a weapon that he has total mastery on.
Yakri shot three more bullets to counteract with the ones that Melody shot out, and quickly reloaded as he shot two more bullets towards the girl, quickly soon after running up to her.

On Ventus side, when the halbred got closer, Heriol quickly spun and easily stopped the halbred with a thrust of his palm....no blood, not even a clean cut was made through his hand. It was as if the attack was ABSORBED (ok, with this, you should know his main power XD).
Back to top Go down
Amari

Amari

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:23 pm

Melody threw down the gun and swiped at the bullets with her sword then quickly drew her other one and attacked the incoming Yakri.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:11 am

Ventus leaped back to put some distance between him and his opponent. "Okay," he muttered. "So he can absorb impact? Is that it? Hmmm..." Ventus looked down at his manriki-gusari and he looked thoughtful. "Perhaps I can fix that," he said. "But if this doesn't work...and it probably won't...I'm finished." Ventus suddenly ran to the man's side, swinging his halberd at the man again.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:11 am

Yakri went to try hitting her in a close distance, knowing that it would help the bullets coming faster to her and more likely to hit her. Still running close to her, when he got in front of her, he went to get the hilt of his gun to hit the side of her head.

On Ventus side, Heriol only did the same thing again, only with his other side, to absorb the impact.
"Doing the same thing again won't help!!"
With that, to show his strength. The captain grabbed his wrist, as if to support it in some way.
"Impact!!" A powerful force was shot on the halbred, which would possible making the halbred and the weilder flew back.

Kyoya during the time..... was trying to get the knife back. While he was getting to cut the ropes, the knife in his teeth if you remember, he accidently dropped it once, and it sadly bounced quite a distance away from him. Seeing that his feet isn't tied, thank goodness for that, he tried to get his toes to reached out the knife -yes, he did in fact take off his shoes-, adjusting the ropes around his arms a bit just to reach a little further. He knows that he'll be getting rope burns after this.
"Should've brought a spare..." grumble Kyoya, though it's hard to think that he would be frustrated over this with that always emotionless face he had. It probably look funny really.
"Wonder what's going on over there..."
Back to top Go down
Amari

Amari

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:10 pm

Melody swiped away most of the bullets and dodged the other, getting grazed but otherwise not seriously harmed. She switched her hold on the sword, hilt upward and held it up to catch the gun.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:39 pm

Ventus's eyes went wide as his feet left the ground. He had not been expecting this at all. Ventus hit the ground, landing painfully on his back. He struggled to rise and managed to push himself up.

"Wasn't expecting that," Ventus said. Knowing that he was useless here, and really not wanting wanting to die, Ventus spun around and ran off as best he could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)   Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Ryo-Wo Pirates Chapter 1-Let's the trouble begins! (Open to those joining the crew. Others who wish to join must pm me ^^)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next