One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:56 am

Satoshi had arrived midway during the battle, but did not intefere in it. It seemed too symbolic to Kiana to disturb. He simply watched and as he expected, Kiana won, and she had won brutally, completely ripping Calix to pieces like that. Satoshi however,knew the sword she tried to get was symbolic. He saw Kiana fall to the ground, and he ran to her side, as he knew it would be dangerous to keep Kiana in this state for too long. He didnt know what sort of poison had gotten her. He was no doctor or scientist. What was he going to do? He then spoke to Kiana. "Kiana, what do i do? I cant heal poisons, maybe i should go into the village and find a doctor?"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:26 am

Her eyes fluttered open and she immediately squeezed her hands to make sure both blades were still there. Her vision was slightly blurred but she recognized Satoshi's voice. She felt terrible that he saw her in such a dismal state... wounded by an idiot! She held her breath as she sat up, gathering the blades determined not to show pain.
"I... was clumsy... blinded by hatred. This is my fault... Forgive me, Satoshi... I have to go to the forge to take care of this little scratch before i talk to Agis... I.. I'll try to hurry. I'm sorry."
She gets to her knees and slowly pulls herself to her feet, gritting her teeth hard to suppress any sound of pain threatening to escape. She can feel the extent of the venom-ravaged tissues and knows she doesn't have long to get to the forge. She starts to collect her scythe not far away but she knows if she manages to pick it up, she won't be able to get up again. She reluctantly leaves it on the ground and turns toward the direction of the ship.

Last edited by Cryptic Terror on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:29 am

Satoshi then grabs Kiana off her feet and holds her in his arms. He then dashed towards the ship. "You tell me how to take care of it Kiana. With you injured like this, you cannot save yourself. I will do it, me and Diablo will help you, but you must tell us what to do!!" Satoshi saw Kiana was looking a bit weak, he then shouted "Stay with me, listen to my voice Kiana!!!!" He dashed as fast as he could heading towards the ship.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:46 am

Kiana gasps slightly as she is collected by Satoshi, vaguely wincing from the sudden movement and compression of the damaged tissues. She starts to protest, feeling a certain lack of dignity in being carried. She looks back at her scythe, still resting on the forest floor and tries to make a mental not to retrieve it later. She finally submits to the idea of being carried as she drifts in and out of consciousness during the trek. She takes a moment to faintly whisper "...the forge"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:57 am

Satoshi runs against the rain hoping to see a glimmer of the ship somehow through the dense forest. He keeps running as he carries Kiana, he heard Kiana say the forge, but where? Where in the forge? He finally sees the ship, he then dashes for the deck "DIABLO!!! GET OUT HERE!!! Kiana... stay with me, please, STAY WITH ME!! Where is it in the forge?!! Come on, where is it?!!!" Satoshi was panicking, he could see her face becoming paler. He couldnt imagine it, he swore to protect her. He swore it!!
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:12 pm

Kiana's eyes closed... it felt nice to sleep; a welcome reprieve from painful venom induced necrosis of soft tissues. She startled awake several times at the sound of Satoshi's panicked shouting. For a moment she remembered the poison she knew she would have to find the proper artery fort he anti-venom
"Near the anvil... I ... I have to do it..." The scythe had been recently loaded with her newest formulation of venom; specifically designed to take effect rapidly. She shivered a bit, becoming suddenly quite cold. She closed her eyes again, foolishly embracing sleep.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:24 pm

Satoshi swore and then he saw Diablo who had heard the voices and came out. He then pointed at the forge "OPEN THE DOOR DIABLO, NOW!!!" diablo opened the forge doors so that Satoshi could dash in , he headed for the anvil. He saw Kiana close her eyes "NOOOO, Kiana please wake up!! PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!!!" Satoshi cursed it, he cursed his stupid sense of respect that did not allow him to interfere in her fights. He cursed his inability to do anything at this point. He also cursed the fact that it was ripping his heart in two wondering if he would fail to save her.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:48 pm

The shouting and loud sounds startled Kiana awake again. She was now shivering uncontrollably; her body had now become numb against the pain. She looked in wonder, taking note that they were in her forge. She instantly became distracted and started thinking of measures to revamp the security of the forge. She closed her eyes again, only to be awakened again by Satoshi's shouting. She saw the anvil and instantly remembered her condition. Her hands fumbled around he underside until she found a small leather pouch containing a preloaded syringe. She took a small knife, slicing into her yukata. She harshly jabs the syringe into her outside thigh, administering the dose. She gazes at Satosh for a momenti, noticing the vivid colour of his eyes for the first time. "Th-thank you... Satoshi..." She closes her eyes again as her consciousness once again drifts away.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:59 pm

Satoshi watched in anxiety as Kiana administered what looked like the antidote. As she said thank you and went unconscious, Satoshi felt tears streaming down his eyes. Thank god he was on time. Thank god she had not left him. He couldn't bear it at this point. The thought of losing her was too great for him. He knelt down sobbing for a few minutes holding her hand. He then picked her up and took her to the waiting Diablo outside. He then handed her to him "Diablo look after Kiana, blankets, water and bed... i must sleep as well...." Satoshi walked away too his room, knowing all too well, the alternative outcome would have destroyed him if it happened. He thanked the stars it didnt happen.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:25 pm

She felt her consciousness come and go, strong waves op pain tearing at her abdomen as the venom anti venom struggled for dominance. She opened her eyes for a moment catching the briefest glance of Satoshi. His eyes seems oddly bluer... then she noticed they were moist. Were those tears? She closed her eyes, somehow sensing she wasn't meant to see them... she wasn't meant to know. She felt horrible.

The night was hard and painful but the anti venom was well made and eventually did it's job. She was very sore the next day but she had been medicated in tim to not have any lingering detrimental effects from the poison. The next day, she had gotten up very early. She left Satoshi sleeping, knowing he must be exhausted. She made her way to the village to find Agis and ask what sort of work Calix left unfinished. Agis went to gather materials and would soon arrive to work on this ship. Kiana returned to retrieve Satoshi and Diablo.

Kiana wandered into Satoshi's room where he remained sleeping. Before attempting to wake him, she leaned over and kissed his forehead. She whispered softly against his skin "Thank you... Satoshi"
After somewhat composing herself she put a hand on his shoulder and spoke in normal tone. "Bushido? I'm sorry to wake you.... I think we have to get off the ship... it will be coated today... Agis is standing by. Bushido? "
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:34 pm

SAtoshi awoke. He had felt something warm and welcoming on his forehead earlier, but put it out of his mind. He woke up to see Kiana above him. "Kiana? Are you alright? Your injuries!! You should be in bed resting?!! Why isnt Diablo looking after you?!!!" Satoshi was worried, isnt Kiana in pain? She might hurt herself like this if she walked around too much.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:52 pm

Kiana had indeed been reckless with her injuries. She probably shouldn't have been bounding around as much as she was, acting as though nothing had happened... but she was fortunately as resilient as she was stubborn so his scolding would do no good. She still felt bad that he was left to clean up the mess of her battle. "I'll be fine... I... kind of tied Diablo up... he um... wouldn't let me leave this morning. He also threatened to wake you. I couldn't have that so.. I um.. I may have gagged him too."
She bit her lower lip awkwardly as though she was expecting to be scolded for naughty behavior.
"I'm sorry for yesterday. My hate made me careless ... and worthless. I'm sorry... you shouldn't have had to see such troublesome failure. Satoshi..."
Her blue eyes offer a look that is apologetic, grateful, and still slightly shy all at the same time before she abruptly throws her arms around him. "Thank you ... I ... I won't fail you again. Ever. "

Last edited by Cryptic Terror on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:58 pm

Satoshi blushed a little. He was glad she was ok, and found it funny that she had tied Diablo up. Poor guy, he needed to save him soon. He then hugged Kiana "You could never fail me... and you are not worthless.... extremely foolhardy and reckless yes... but you are not worthless at all... and least of all a failure...... i swore to protect you and forever shall i do so..... did you say something about Agis earlier?"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:40 pm

Kiana almost forgot to release him. After hugging him for an almost awkward amount of time, she kissed his cheek and dipped her head a bit so her hair would somewhat hide her blushing cheeks.
"I promise I shall never again be in need of protection... I will be stronger and more vigilant. Agis should be here now to coat the ship... we should leave, I think... and free that trouble maker Diablo... maybe."
She offers and impishly playful grin despite her pain, to reassure him that she will indeed be fine. She starts to leave then suddenly turns back. "Oh, one more thing..." She kisses his lips very lightly and briefly. "I owe you my, life Satoshi... I am in your debt; thank you."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:48 pm

SAtoshis knees went weak and he was blushing in a daze"Ahhh, right...... i mean lets go free Diablo san. He was really helpful last night....." He liked being kissed by her. It made him feel at bliss. Perhaps too much at bliss. She was right for him, he knew it in his heart. And no matter what, he was willing to spend as much time as humanly possible around her. Satoshi then sighed as he went to go help free Diablo.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:05 pm

Kiana wasn't sure why she turned into such a babbling idiot when she was around Satoshi, but she was utterly intoxicated by him but too oblivious to know why and too far fallen to keep away. She followed him to aid in freeing Diablo. She was very good at tying ropes, and possibly better at untying them so the ropes wouldn't be wasteD. Diablo seemed miffed and was mumbling something about not being able to finish making croissant dough. Kiana gingerly apologized to Diablo after he was free of his binds.
"I'm very sorry Diablo... it's just that... I caused too much trouble yesterday... I didn't want us to lose any time because of my own stupidity. Agis said he would be free by today... so I had to make sure that not a single day would be sacrificed because of me. Forgive my rough treatment, old friend."
With that she disembarked the ship to be sure Agis had everything he needed as he started working. After speaking with him she leaned against a nearby tree and took out a folded blood stained map that she'd taken from Calix. She puzzled over the map for some time, trying to identify the geography.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:08 pm

Satoshi was gad diablo was free and up. he had grown rather fond of the cyborg who had done a lot around the ship. He then proceeded to follow Kiana. He looked to her wounds "Are you sure you should be running around like this? Maybe some sleep would do you good?"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:01 am

Kiana had asked Agis about the blood stained map she found with Calix. She discovered that Calix had had been lead to this island by a legend, and where he expected to find a mineral deposit, he found ancient ruins and a map he could not decipher. He could not figure out where the topography was really of the sea's terrain, not the Earth. The next mineral field had to be on some under sea location.
Apparently a nearby fishman Island was responsible for the collapse of the civilization that left the ruins but their hostile rampage and plundering was not for the sake of the current inhabitants, it was because the fishmen were ten times more ruthless and powerful and only wish to drain the rich society of its resources and did so mercilessly.
Her side was still riddled with pain that she'd never let show. Satoshi was right; she should be laying low but there was too much work to do at the moment. She could rest when they were on their way. "Of course I shouldn't, Bushido... but do you really think you can stop me?"
She gave Satoshi a provoking and almost playful grin before turning her attention back to the map. "Anyway I respect you far too much to continue wasting your precious time with my foolishness... so we should move as quickly as we can. Don't worry Satoshi, I'll live... thanks to you."
She moved closer to him as if to show him the map thought it was probably just a subconscious excuse to be near him without turning into an awkward, clumsy mess. In any case, she did show him the map, albeit bloodstained.
"Would you happen to recognize the terrain? Have you traveled under the sea before, Bushido? I guess I assumed you have since you're part of a Yonkou's crew... but perhaps I am mistaken..."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:04 pm

Satoshi chuckled this time and then looked to Kiana "Anubis sama did go once or twice to some fishman colonies underwater... but they are not too friendly especially to humans... plus Anubis sama is not really a fan of underwater.... he prefers land........ i have traveled underwater quite a bit..... this here is the fishman colony of Ogilta.... " Satoshi pointed to the map at the particular island. He knew of it because of Ryan and Anubis who had told him last time.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:28 pm

Kiana looked at the map with interest trying to make sense of the subtle contours of land. She felt a sense of growing excitement in the adventure to come; she could sense the dark cloud of danger luring ahead but it was more alluring than discouraging.
"Oh... that's very useful, Bushido. I can't say I've ever traveled under the sea... I'm a Skandian... I belong in the sky."
She some what shuddered at the mention of Anubis because she knew at some point Satoshi would have to leave. Anubis would always be his first loyalty; she understood, respected, and admired that.
"Shall I sharpen your blades, Bushido? I have a bad feeling about this... Fishmen are never pleased to see land dwellers wandering their territory. I takes nothing short of spilled blood to gain their respect... we'll be targeted by all manner of riffraff before we even get there... I'll construct some new weapons and modifications for Diablo... I think we're going to need him..."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:16 pm

Satoshi nodded "It is not an issue..... im sure all three of our fighting power would be equal to any fishman... even if Ogilta is known for having extra powerful fighters..... still im sure we can do it.. most likely. I suppose you are right, we should get ready, it will be perilous and difficult." Satoshi hands his katanas to Kiana, he knew she was the only one who would treat them delicately and repair them well "Thank you Kiana, i will need them to be ready..."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:02 am

Kiana almost gasped as Satoshi handed over his three katana. She knew what the blades meant to the swordsman and she felt strangly honored... even unworthy. She held them with care and backed away with a departing bow.
"It will be done."
She departed from the area and approached her ship. This coating was close to being completed. She asked Agis for permission to board while he was working on the finishing touches of the coating. She needed to get back to her forge to work on the three katana.
She accessed the three katana when she arrived in her forge. She had other weapons to work on but Satoshi's katana held priority over all else. The mineral sword she had made was still new and needed very little work. The nature of the blade meant that no substance was harder so it never really needed to be sharpened. I was was still devastatingly sharp but needed to be cleaned and treated. She could feel the brooding blood lust locked away in the blade but it seemed much calmer than she remembered. Satoshi had done well to tame the blade and concentrate its energy into every motion of battle.
She adjusting the binding on the hilt of each katana, cleaning and tightening it carefully. Each bound hilt was treated for maximum grip and control. The balance of each blade was re-calibrated ever-so-sightly for precision handling. The non-mineral blades were cleaned and carefully and sharpened with her diamond-based sharpener until their edge was was honed to a microscopic level of devastating fury. After the blades were cleaned to a gleaming brilliance, they were treated to prevent oxidation.
She spend most of the day carefully working out every last detail of the efficiency of the blades. She was quite tired as her injuries hadn't quite healed but her obsession with perfection pressed her through the process until each katana was perfectly battle-ready.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:12 am

Satoshi was lying down under a tree. Just like what he used to do in his home island of Dokomi city, which was destroyed by Wally. Dokomi City.... Satoshi did slightly miss his hometown. He missed the sakura... the trees.. the buildings... the nice shopkeepers that looked after him. But they were all wiped out in mere seconds, by Wally. And Wallys act forgiven so that he could become a schibukai from doing good deeds. Thats when he was saved by Anubis sama and also lost to Tiberius. Time had moved, he became stronger , watched the original crew perished against the power of the grandline. He watched as Anubis sama who had lost everything came back to become a yonkou. It was that , that action that had made Anubis sama king in his eyes. The man who would one day rule the world as king, and he Satoshi would help him do it. He fought battle after battle to become even more powerful, even more well known. He even lost a few battles to powerful foes. Yet he was still here and with Kiana, a person he cared for deeply. Time had moved foward and Satoshi practically followed without question. He had no doubt that the wind would take him to another battle, another enemy. But he would face them all. He only had 3 objectives in life. 1) To make Anubis king, 2)to become the strongest swordsman in the world, 3) To protect Kiana . As he sat under the tree he knew, with those three goals, he would be content.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:29 am

Kiana had fallen asleep for a short while, her body forcing her to slow down for a while so it could have the energy to repair itself. She woke up, somewhat panicked, feeling terrible for having lost time, thought it was a short amount. She quickly located a sheet of black leather. She carefully arranged Satoshi's katana and made a bundle, making sure that there was leather between each sword so that they would not touch each other.
She disembarked the ship, carrying the bundle. One hand floated near the hilt of her own katana and she held the bundle protectively close to her. After searching around the island, she eventually located Satoshi under the tree. He seemed to be lost in though so she approached quietly. She knelt next to him, resting on her knees. She placed the bundle across her lap, not wishing to disturb him. She waited silently until he was ready to take the bundle.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:48 am

Satoshi felt Kiana near him and then looked to the side "Ohh, Kiana... are my blades ready? Thank you for your effort, it would not have been ready in time without you....." Satoshi picked up the bundle of katanas. "Are we ready to go now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next