One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) Empty
PostSubject: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:01 am

Satoshi was waiting to leave, he wasnt a navigator or a shipwright, he was waiting to leave the island and head under the sea. He had earlier thanked the old man for coating the ship. It looked very nice and Satoshi supposed he would be able to enjoy this journey. The sea kings in this area are not considered too vicious, mainly because the fishmen under the sea killed most of the violent ones. Satoshi then looked for Kiana "Kiana!!! Are you here? When are we leaving?"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:27 am

Kiana woke up from a nap to the sound of Satoshi's voice. She had slept much longer than she ever meant to. She quickly sprung to her feet and then winced for a moment. Her injuries were healing nicely but some of the tissues damaged by the venom were still a bit sore. She left her forge and quickly tried to make her way to the upper deck to search for Satoshi but ended up running directly into him in the corridor. She staggers back, a bit mortified by her clumsiness.
"Yes... we should have been gone... I'm so sorry... I slept for too long. Is Diablo onboard? We can leave immediately. Forgive my negligence, Bushido"
She lowers her head for a moment in a solemn, apologetic bow of sorts.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:57 pm

Satoshi shook his head and smiled "It is not your fault, anyone with injuries should rest and recover.... yes Diablo is still on board, he is working in the kitchen again, he is a good man or machine... or well... whatever he is..." Satoshi was adjusting his swords, the island they were going to, was known for bias treatment of humans.... it was not a happy place to go to, but still Satoshi did like seeing the underwater places.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:50 pm

She still felt foolish for running into him but was thankful he didn't seem to notice and seemed almost amused. She tilted her head to the side, perplexed as she had never seen him smile before. She lost track of her thoughts for a moment before suddenly remembering all of the work she needed to do with the ship and weapons.
"Do you think we should stay above the water for a bit to avoid as many sea-king encounters as possible?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:13 pm

Satoshi grinned "I dont think we should.... the sea kings here are not too violent.... Ogilta warriors are very brutal to sea kings, mainly because thats their main staple food and the sea kings in this area used to be extra vicious to other people....." Satoshi adjusted his katanas "Im more anxious about the warriors of Ogilta..."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:30 pm

The ship was now coated and the invisible field was activated. Kiana gave an admiring gaze to the craftsman ship of the coating with wonder. She trusted the craftsmanship but it looked so delicate and unreliable in concept. The ship was now set to submerse beneath the waves. She turned to Satoshi with an almost playful glimmer in her eyes "Fair enough... you are truly resourceful. This is your last chance to escape my rock-hunt Bushido... "
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:37 pm

Satoshi then walked away heading for the deck as he saw Diablo come up as well, Satoshi then smiled and said to Kiana without looking at her "If i wanted to leave Kiana....i would have done so at the first day.... but i have grown fond of you... so leaving you is not an option at this point....." Satoshi blushed a little when he said that, so he couldnt look Kiana in the eyes to tell her his response.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:14 pm

Kiana was watching the the spectacle of the submersing ship, the vivid marine colours casting dancing blue lights over the ship as it disappear completely under the sea. The ship became darker as the ship descended and she was suddenly rattled from her dazed staring at the water by Satoshi's voice. He had said things like that before but she still hadn't quite got used to it. "I.. um... I'm glad you're here, Satoshi." She looked to the floor for a moment and shuffled awkwardly, blushing a bit before composing herself. "So... what do you know about Oglita?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:29 pm

Satoshis voice then grew a little colder and serious. He then looked out of the ship "Ogilta... is a sub section... its got no relation with fishman island at all... however... there are fishman and mermaids, they simply do not want to leave that place.... within there are the strongest warriors of Ogilta who run their army... Ragnarok.... they reside within their fort known as Valhalla. Their entire army is powerful and well trained, but what is more, they enjoy the sport of human hunting and slavery.... but the warriors themselves within Ragnaroks higher echleons are all very powerful... and dangerous... Kiana, about that, you are not to fight them, you understand? I know you have your codes and your way of doing things, but on this island, we need to use discretion.... humans are all to be killed on site, so we will need disguises to move freely and most of all, never fight one of the Ragnarok, is that clear?" Satoshi had to be blunt about this point, their very lives would be in danger, Satoshi himself was not sure if he could fight Ragnarok and still win.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:41 pm

Kiana listened quietly and solemnly to Satoshi. She was from the sky and the bizarre cultures of the sea with interesting, savage, and haunting. She felt her aggression rising as he described the society. She swallows hard as he plainly told her that the bruits were not to be attacked. She could agree... if she were attacked. She would respectfully comply with his wishes if anyone attacked her but she feared her general protective nature would get the better of her if anyone attacked Satoshi. She closed her eyes visibly wincing in though for a moment. She wanted to promise that she would comply but she wasn't ready just yet. She simply bowed her head in quiet acknowledgment, utterly silent.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:47 pm

Satoshi took the nodding and silence as understanding and accepting and decided not to push the matter further. It hurt him a little inside to have to tell her what to or not to do. Still he had to say it, if he didnt , she might hurt herself. These were not normal fishmen after all, they were not forgiving, and not easy. They would surely eat humans instead of imprisoning them or they would sell humans to slavery if the first option was not on the table. Satoshi didnt want to imagine that fate for anyone, especially Kiana. she would make a terrible slave. She would only rebel and fight. Satoshi chuckled to himself as he decided to ask something else "Kiana... what are we looking for in Ogilta anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:28 am

Kiana was brooding absently, weighed by dark, heavy thoughts. Her downcast eyes were gazing at the ground without truly seeing it. She was processing the terrible dangers of the place and what Satoshi was willingly following her into for ... rocks. It made her uncomfortable that he would follow her into hell and she felt terrible about it even if it was his captain's order. She lifted her gaze to Satoshi, her eyes still glazed with heavy thought.
"The map I recently acquired... indicates that there is a mineral field of another kind there... but they are only rocks. Perhaps it isn't worth it... I don't wish for anything to happened to you over these minerals... Satoshi, promise me you'll be careful.. and also if I am captured, please, Satoshi, you must take my ship and escape."Her gaze was hard, serious, and unyielding, making extra effort to look as fierce as possible.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:06 am

Satoshi then looked again out to sea "I could never make that promise.... i could promise you that i would be more careful, but i could never leave you to any horrifying fate. It would go against my pride as a swordsman ....besides, we will both go in there and either die together , or leave together.... im very touched by your concern....... thank you kiana, do not fear, i will protect you and myself, im am strong enough to do that...."

Diablo was walking on the deck as well and Satoshi chuckled "And Diablo will be there as well,HAHAHAAHA" Satoshi deep inside was concerned about how strong these fishmen would be, but he would rather fight till the end then run away like a mere coward.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:39 am

Kiana closed her eyes, getting a sinking feeling as he refused the only promise she asked of him. She would gladly die for her own dreams involving minerals but she would never recover if anyone else died for them, particularly Satoshi. Her eyes were sad and almost pleading now.
"These minerals I'm chasing have consequences... I knew that before I started... but they shouldn't be your consequences too... I would gladly die with you... but I can't allow you to die here, protecting something that means nothing to you... they are only rocks... and you mean so much more to--"
She suddenly stopped, biting her tongue and turning away before she said to much. "Satoshi you have your own life and crew ... you.... you just have to promise you'll escape no matter what..."
She shivered a bit, the ship was much darker and colder now as it steadily descended to the murkier depths of the sea as if to foreshadow the dark road ahead in their journey.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:56 pm

Satoshi then sighed , Satoshi then spoke "Like i said, i will not leave you to your fate.... and either way , we wont die.... we will be fine if we stay clear and clean and safe....." Satoshi was not going to go against what he believed in, he would not leave Kiana , no matter what. Only Anubis sama could pry satoshi away from Kiana and even then, supremely reluctantly.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:05 pm

Kiana glowered a bit, knowing she would be unable to sway him. She knew she would do that same; nothing could make her abandon him or any nakama. Her eyes lifted in a steely gaze before she turned away, eyeing the cold depths of the sea around them. She couldn't manage to shake the foreboding feeling she had about the place but she still managed to display an optimistic demeanor.
"How far away are we... and what do you mean by disguises?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:36 am

Satoshi then sighed, he was glad Kiana didnt push the issue much further. He then looked to the sea and could see the large dome appearing. He smiled "We are here already...." the city itself looked to have some nordic motif for its design. There seemed to be a small town in the dome, but what stood out, was the large castle located near the south of the dome, what was more, the castle was floating. It was a unexplainable phenomenon like how Enies Lobby could stay up in that waterfall. Satoshi grinned as he thought about what a wonder this place was, it was too bad its inhabitants were all murderous monsters. Satoshi then blinked to Kiana "disguises.. ah right... Diablo!!" Diablo came up carrying some sort of costume and then Satoshi grinned "Would you like octopus? Or fish? We need to pick one... i had Diablo work on them last night....."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:43 am

Kiana turned to Satoshi, somewhat alarmed after he mentioned they had arrived. "What? Already?" Her eyes flickered out to sea again and she pause in awe of the bizarre spectacle that constituted the town. She was zoned, out, her mind wandering to the potential horrors the place could hold.... and he expected her not to fight?! She would try but was not terribly optimistic. She turned back to Satoshi and her eyes widened as she caught a glimpse of what Diablo was carrying. She bit her lip to prevent herself from laughing. Without hesitation or thought, she moved forward and collected the octopus costume as though it was the most obvious decision in the world. "Clever of you, really."
She scuttled away to put herself into the truly bizarre grey contraption and even accented it by using her Shandian tribal paint to cover any missed portions of her skin the same grey. She collected more of her tribal paints in the colour of the other costume and brought them to Satoshi, completely forgetting that she now looked like an Octopus. "This may be useful, Bushido?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:52 am

Satoshi was attaching his fins and body paint when Kiana talked to him. He couldnt change his white hair and decided maybe they wouldnt pay attention to that part too much. Satoshi then looked at Kiana and laughed "HAHAHAHAHAHAH, you look like a true octopus Kiana, hahahahahahaa" Satoshi patted diablo on the shoulder "You did well my friend, they are fine costumes......" Diablo nodded and went back to the kitchen. Satoshi was finding place for his katanas as well, he wanted to bring them in case of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:04 am

"Thank you, Diablo."
Kiana wryly smirked at Satoshi's laughter. Her katana and scythe were very well concealed by the bulky costume. Fortunately she was quite tall and had a muscular build from years of black-smithery so she could actually pass for a fishman. She turned to face Satoshi, refusing to blush over her ridiculous appearance.
Her jaw dropped a little when she first saw Satoshi in his costume. He also looked like quite a convincing fishman, and despite the paint and fins, she still found him oddly appealing. She swallowed hard unable to speak for a moment then at last managed to speak a few words. "Y..you look... um... s... silly. Yes, silly."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:09 am

Satoshi then grinned "Ok all funny stuff aside, we are coming to the dome... leave the talking to me ok?" As they entered the dome through the small bubble space there was a rather crude looking fishman who was standing guard to then talked "Who might ya be? This is no place for new comers.... abandon hope here at Ogilta...." Satoshi then sighed and spoke "I am a humble fishman merchant and this is my business partner... we have come to make good trade in your city.. we have heard of Ogiltas greatness from far and wide...." The old looking fishman then grinned and stared at the ship from above "A human ship... how did you get it?" Satoshi trembled for a minute and then in his best mock delight voice "I killed them, HAHHAAHa every last one of those human filth, wiped out!!!" There was a minute of silence and Satoshi was about to pull out his katana but then the fishman laughed "GEAAHHAHHAAHAHAHA, yes!!! good job my friend, maybe there is still hope for ya Fishman island dwellers after all.. the rest of em are soft i tell ya!!! Go rite in... though avoid the road to Valhalla... you dont want to go there..." SAtoshi bowed and the ship was allowed to dock.

[[Near the road to valhalla on the slavers street]]

The humans were in droves , begging for their lives, asking to be spared. But the fishmen didn't care. They killed whoever they thought could not walk further and threatened the human slaves with every step. This area of Ogilta was damp and dirty and filled with the stench of pestilence and death.Suddenly a flash appeared from above and a giant creature landed in the middle smashing through all the restraints and killing about 30 humans. The slavers were about to complain "Hey?!! what the.... oh...." They shut their mouths when they saw who it was. It was a fishman who had a short snout, but very sharp teeth, and a fin on his back. He had deep sharp red eyes and he had bright blue skin with blonde hair. He was twirling his hammer which was sparking electricity "GEGEGEEGGEEGEGEGEGEEGEEGEG, oh how i love human hunting.... its soo..... refreshing....." The slavers cursed the fact that they couldnt stop him even if they wanted to. Since he was the prince of Ogilta.
[[ Prince Thor Vegato]]
[[Heir to the throne of Ogilta and leader of Ragnarok]]
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:20 am

Kiana held her chin high, her face was cold and serious. A vague frown passed over her lips and the faint hint of residual mineral dust lingered past her nose. The smell was still quite distinctive but slightly more acidic than the previous mineral fields. She took a deep breath and could immediately tell that they were quite far away and finding them would require a bit of a long journey into this volatile place.
Her blue eyes were solemn as she silently walked along side Satoshi. Her steely blue eyes were hard and fearless. She knew that the only way should cold make a convincing fishman is to believe it herself. She eyes the place with a reserved interest as though she were distastefully surveying it with a pristine image of far superior town in mind.
She eyed the guarding fishman, looking him directly in the eye, as though trying to size him up or even recognize him. Her eyes were brooding with unbridled impatience as he tried to deter their progress. Her expression communicated her annoyance with the suggestion as she maintained eye contact in an almost threatening fashion, dripping with all of the arrogance of every fishman she had ever had the displeasure of encountering.
She did not break face when the fishman interrogated Satoshi's acquisition of her ship. A wicked smile tugged at the corner of her lips when the details of the fabricated slaughter were revealed to the fishman. She was thinking to herself that the crude, uncultured creature probably had no idea it was even a skyship. Her sinister grin broadened as she imagined what kind of delicious noise a blade would make against fishman flesh. This only served to make her seem like more of a blood-lusting fishman relishing in the delightful deaths of the ships previous imaginary, human owners.
She did not look at Satoshi; she merely stood coldly beside him staring ahead. Her apathetic gaze drifted over the city; she could see the perils being found out in such a place. She remained silent, waiting for Satoshi to proceed.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:43 am

Satoshi sighed in relief "Ok that was the hard part... now we just need to wander within the city itself... we need to be careful we dont run into any of the Ragnarok forces...." Satoshi looked to the map nearby. they were currently in the sellers market. This place was full of fishman shops and inns and so on. Satoshi anchored the ship and climbed off adjusting his katanas. "We will need to keep a low profile.... lets get moving Kiana."

[[Meanwhile on Slavers street]]

Thor was having fun killing and murdering, that much was clear from the looks the slavers could see on his face. Thor then twirled his hammer which was sparking again "Now... now... which one to massacre first..... will it be you?" Pointing to a man who was shivering in fright and due to the cold. thor then twirled his hammer and pointed to the woman next to him "Maybe you?...." The woman was crying heavily begging for her life. But Thor again twirled his hammer and grinned sadistically "Maybe you?!!!GEGEGEEEGEGEGEGE" He was now pointing at a small human girl, a child no older than 8. The girl was shivering and curled but Thor had made up his mind. No one came forward to save the girl as Thor lifted his hammer up , his face and eyes flaring with pure insanity and madness. Suddenly there was a figure who blocked Thor's strike completely. the noise was so loud it echoed through Valhalla. Thors grin turned into a snarl "How dare you stop me and Mjollnir from hunting humans HEIMDALL!!!!" It was a fishman carrying a glowing staff which stopped Thors hammer, the fishman was orange and with stripes all over , he looked to Thor with sad eyes "You cannot simply massacre humans like this Thor... its wrong...." Thor laughed madly "WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT I CAN AND CANNOT DO YOU SOFT MORON!!!!" Heimdall stood up and swung his staff sending Thor sliding across the ground "Silence Thor.. as your fathers advisor... i have enough power to overrule you!! Now get out of here now!!!!" The slavers had heard of that man, the compassionate and strong Heimdall
[[Heimdall Strongarm "The voice of the king"]]
[[Advisor to the throne of Ogilta and former member of Ragnarok]]
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:19 am

Kiana vaguely acknowledged Satoshi, giving a cold nod without looking at him. She followed Satoshi, disembarking the ship and walking alongside him. She was nearly as tall as him and much stronger than most females so her stature was not uncommonly small amongst the fishmen.
A commotion in the streets nearby caught her ear. She did not immediately look in the direction that the sound has come from; rather, she allowed her gaze to slowly sweep over the streets. She observed a brutal scene. She kept her chin high and her face emotionless. She did not allow her apathetic gaze to linger over the scene for long. She turned with general disinterest to observe the store faces.
She slightly drifted toward a shop before anyone could take much notice of their new faces, hoping Satoshi will follow. She turns and looks him in the eye with a questioning gaze as if to ask "you knew it would be this way?" but she remains silent and continues to look around at the various store fronts with feigned interest.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:11 am

Satoshi was glad that no one noticed, he could hear the noise and came to the conclusion that getting involved would only cause horrifying consequences. He then motioned to Kiana to head for a alleyway where it was really quiet.

Meanwhile inside Valhalla, the large halls did little to help the moods of Thor and Heimdall who seemed to be staring each other down. Thor roared "You bloody coward!!! how dare you come between me and my hunting prey!!!!" Heimdall pointed his glowing staff at Thor "Do not grow big headed Thor, simply because you are the prince, does not give you rule over all life in Ogilta......" Suddenly a silent figure walked out, he was big with a long snout. He had a fin on his back and his teeth were not showing. He also had a blowhole. He then walked by the two men "You two are simply making too much noise , you might disturb the king ......" Thor and Heimdall then kept quiet. Thor just grunted and walked away. Heimdall bowed to Sigdur "Thank you Sigdur... it seems he only respects you....." Sidgur then adjusted the giant sword on his back. It was a curious sword with a strange texture which looked like bone. Its design was pretty straightfoward, but when Sigdur swinged the sword in the air, you could hear how sharp it was "Thor is a child who understands and respects power and authority... i will serve him to the end of my days.. you will have to decide your path in this matter son enough Heimdall..... my path is that of servitude and humility..."

[[Sidgur Gorganheim " The Klarash slayer]]
[[ Commander in Ragnarok under Thor]]
[[Dolphin fishman]]

Heimdall bowed, and then walked away. he respected Sidgur, well, everyone did. Sidgur was the one who slayed Klarash, the mighty beast who tormented Ogilta for decades. Sidgur had gone out, killed the beast with his barehands and then ripped the bones clean off the creature and made a mighty blade from it. Sidgur was considered a hero for his actions and rightfully so. Thor wasted no time getting Sidgur to teach him how to fight and Thor then managed to surpass Sidgur in terms of fighting. Heimdall knew that somehow all this was wrong, fighting thor was wrong, but... he wanted Thor to understand, one cannot simply kill a living thing out of anger and hatred. Thor must understand that fact if he is to be king.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))   erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

erious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 3: Going into the sea, the trip to the city of Ogilta ((Open but again pm if you want to join))
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next