One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)

Go down 
+2
Cryptic Terror
nikz200
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:52 am

Satoshi was happy to be in the middle of the sea, he was training in peace at least now. He was swinging his sword so many times that his hands were feeling tired and stressed out. He took the cloth on the nearby table and wiped the sweat off his face. He then proceeded to sit down and bent over to remove his ankle weights and his wrist weights he had been using. It had been 2 days since he embarked on this journey with Kiana, he had no idea what she was planning, but he did know they were heading to the island of Santa Goret. Satoshi decided to look for some water to drink. The sky was so peaceful today and the sun was shining very brightly. Satoshi wondered where Kiana was.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:05 am

Kiana was highly focused on acquiring the proper melting point for the mineral in combination with the titanium and seastone. Soon the correct black colour formed with the distinctive blue sheen appeared, indicating that the alloy was complete. Pleased with her first bit for research, she heads to the upper deck. The heat was draining so she collects a pitcher of water on her way up. She catches Satoshi just as he finished his training and nearly drops the water. Her intense focus on her work sometimes makes her absent minded and in the solitude of her forge, she rather forgot he was onboard. She hoped that her second bit of clumsiness went unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:46 am

Satoshi then walked foward "Oh, Kiana, can i have some water please i feel really thirsty, but at least im ok, i think, for now. Oh crap" Satoshi forgot that he wasnt wearing a shirt. The sweat was all over his body and know he blushed furiously , "Ummmm, ill go and change and come back and get the water, ummmm sorry about this......"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:56 am

Kiana raised a brow as he approached her and asked for water. She had become some preoccupied with her own clumsiness that she didn't really take not of his state of undress until he got so flustered over it.
"Oh... you shouldn't wait... you've dehydrated yourself... the sea is unkind to such recklessness... wait..."
She trails behind him and trips, barely catching herself, but not before 3/4s of the pitcher's contents were launched at Satoshi. Her blue eyes widen in horror for a moment. She places a hand over her forehead and eyes in shame and holds the pitcher with the remained of the water out in front of him.
"Um... here... I...I'm so sorry... I should get back to work, I think..."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:20 am

Satoshi took the water and was blushing even more, he then turned around as he drank the water, to shield how much he was blushing "Right, ummm, im going to go and wipe up myself, yeah thats a good idea. Ill be back later Kiana, ummm" Satoshi ran off to find a towel, hopefully they would reach that island soon.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:29 am

She winced and turned away as he departed, a bit guilty for constantly victimizing him with her clumsiness. Her eyes widened as she remembered she had given him the map. She hoped it wasn't on him when she inadvertently gave him an abrupt shower. She wanted to investigate but she had caused enough damage for the moment. She wanders over to the decks port side and a distant land mass catches her eye.
"OIIIIIII... I think we're almost there... do you have the map, Bushido?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:01 am

Satoshi dried himself off and found his shirt to put back on. He breath a sigh of relief. He felt incredibly embarrased at the fact that he forgot to put on his shirt in front of a woman. what if she hated him? Well he didnt have time to think about those things right now. Kiana had just said they had arrived and Satoshi ran up to the deck and saw the island. "YES, thats the one alright!! It seems we are here!!" the weather was really hot and it looked like a desert island. there was a chapel and a small town that he could see, but not too clearly yet. He would have to wait.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:26 am

((help with NPCs in what way?))
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:50 pm

((Random bandet-type ruffians maybe, but i'm not really sure.
What say you, Niko?
PS: Your NPCs are always really fantastic, Gore))

Kiana narrowed her eyes a bit as the landscape became more apparent. For a moment it looked as though there was a town, but as the ship rapidly came neared to the island via the its quad jet dial engine, she could see that every edifice seemed to be uninhabited and utterly dilapidated. This must have been the outcome of the terrible fate of the island that Satoshi mentioned before. She closed her eyes, recalling the ominous chills of a melancholy rage, as she remembered just how her tribal lands looked when she discovered them torn to pieces and abandoned. Her slate blue eyes reflected a sort of profound, yet unspoken sadness. She glanced over at Satoshi, her voice now barely a whisper.
"Satoshi... what happened here... ?"
Her eyes moved back to the city feeling a bit uneasy. She was holding a small bundle that she had just pulled from her back scabbard where her scythe usually was. The bundles seemed to be layers of leather, bound with a leather string. She tugged gently at the string and revealed a katana with a jet-black blade covered with an iridescent blue sheen glimmering in the sunlight. She blade was still slightly warm from the forge where it was recently wrought. She holds out the the blade upon the leather fold for him to take.
"Places like this attract parasites and riffraff from the murkiest depths of desperation. This blade is made with titanium, seastone, and the minerals from the island. The minerals make this alloy possible. It is as hard as diamond, light as air, it weakens fruit users, and it's immune to magnetism, and rust. I know you must be attached to your fine blades and I do not wish to replace any of them with this, laddie. I only ask that you keep it with you, should you need one of its properties if we run into trouble... I also carry one for this reason, but I give my word that i will make a better blade..."
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:18 pm

((This says open, so I'm guessing anybody who gives as much to it as feels like can join in, yes? I've got a recently free'd character I'd care to RP with again, if that's cool.))
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:49 pm

((yes, its cool and Gore, i need some help with some of the bandits basicaly, make 2 bandit sub leaders, and ill play the bandit leader, that should suffice))

Satoshi looked around the area, its just as the stories told. He then heard about Kianas swords from her and she was right, he was very attached to his family swords, they were his treasure, but still he outreached his hand "Very Kiana, ill take them, thank you for your kindness, and well about this town, i read in the newspaper several years back, before i started out as a pirate, in my town, there was this news. This place used to be a peaceful vilage which harbored and welcomed everyone to come and stay here, pirates, criminals , marines, everyone was allowed here, but then came a day, where a particular marine, whose name escaped, started murdering everyone, everyone died on that day, and this place became a ghost town, almost 300 people, killed by a single marine captain and his squad, the tragic tale of Santa Goret" Satoshi hated that story, and he hated the man in the tale so much so that he forgot the name. However that was not important here, they were going to need to get moving if Kiana was to do her research. "We should dock first Kiana, and get on to land"

Meanwhile on the island of Santa Goret there was a single man on a roof top. He was wearing a bandana and a mask. His face could not be seen , but he could clearly see the intruders, and they would pay, they would all pay for setting foot in this their island of Santa Goret.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:54 am

She raised a brow as he took the single sword. She wouldn't have been offended if he refused it; she would also never relinquish her own beloved blade for a blade from a stranger either; she was only offering it as a last line of defense should steel fail for whatever reason. She listened quietly as he recalled the islands fate to her, sensing a particular remorsefulness in his voice.
"What a dreadful tale. This place will be trouble, I think. As a precaution, we should dock further out and take the waver in... to remain somewhat covert. We can also dock at shore if you like because I'm sure we can handle ourselves... it just depends how much trouble you'd like to stir up, laddie..."
She suddenly found it odd to be going on an expedition with someone who was nearly a stranger. They would likely have to fight to get what they came for and the ship had to be protected. This seemed like a lot to ask of someone she hardly knew. She turned to Satoshi, her calculating blue eyes studying his face.
"Bushido... I know you didn't sign up for whatever trouble we may encounter in this place... and I would understand if you wished to leave. I know we are not nakama... but when surrounded by a common enemy, we must be. I am not expecting you to trust me ... but you are now my research partner and I asked for your help... which means, I will spill every last drop of my blood before allowing anything to harm you or sabotage this expedition."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:10 am

Satoshi chuckled softly as he heard these words, he then said quite forwardly "Kiana, i agreed to go with you, it would hurt my pride as a swordsman if i am not able to at least protect my self. It is a duty of man to look after his friends, and from the day you asked for my help, you were my nakama, so i will be the one to protect, you, that is my solemn promise." Satoshi did not realise he was holding her hand. He then blushed heavily , he let go of her hand "ummm, im so sorry, im sorry, ummm, i didnt mean to it, ummmm," Satoshi was moving back tripped and fell over, he was seriously embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:35 am

She pouted a bit as he actually had the nerve to laugh at her. She never joked about her commitment to her work or her fierce protectiveness of her research and all involved.
"I don't want to be protected, I would gladly fight until my last breath in my quest for the perfect blade... oh-"
She suddenly noticed that he had taken her hand for some reason. She found it a bit odd and out of character for the shy swordsman. She bit her lower lip a bit, not sure if she should stay still or ... pour more water on him. Just when he released her hand, she noticed that he tripped. Without thinking, her quick reflexes prompted her to quickly grab the collar of his shirt as he was falling. She pulled a bit too hard and ended up pulling him almost against her. With excruciating reluctance, her sad blue eyes glanced up at him with a look of awkward and embarrassed fear.
"Oh... I ... I'm sorry, Bushido ...you almost fell and I... um... you... you should be more careful."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:42 am

((Okay, that's cool, just... uhm, tell me when to start.))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:45 am

Satoshi was blushing too a serious fault now. His face was furiously red as he closed his eyes. He heart was beating and his body was getting hot now. He got to his feet and then said "WE SHOULD BE GOING NOW!!! I think so, ummmm right, ummmmm, thank you for helping me up Kiana, ummmmm, ill go get ready for our trip? Yes, ill do that, ill do that very well." He held her hand and dropped it as he was trying to remove her grip from his shirt. He was now walking in a daze as if a freight train had ran through him. He wanted to get ready without any more embarrassing incidents.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:47 am

((Very soon Gore, as soon as Satoshi and Kiana explore a bit, then i will reveal the bandit leader and then you can introduce yours? thanks again for your help, your really awesome))
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:55 am

She swallowed hard as he walked away. What the hell just happened?! She had never been so clumsy before but after seeing him moments ago, she convinced herself that his clumsiness was really just rubbing off on her. She started to try to help but it seemed that every time she tried to offer Satoshi any sort of aid, something humiliating would happen. He was making her lose her hard edge and it was terribly disconcerting. She decided to cut her losses and wandered back down to her forge to collect her scythe and her research materials. The checked and refilled the venom reservoir on her scythe and packed it before finally deciding to see if Satoshi was ready to go.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:01 am

Satoshi adjusted his katanas and the new sword given to him by Kiana. He marveled at the blade, but it wasnt as light as God of Lightning was. He kept it on his back with God of Thunder. He kept God of Thunder at his side, since he had always used God of Lightning , it was his favorite sword. He adjusted himself and walked out. "Ok , im ready to go Kiana, let us get moving now, what are we looking for?"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:20 am

Upon leaving her forge, she spots Satoshi, now laden with multiple katana. He looks far more comfortable this way, somehow. She moves closer and takes a few moments to admire the craftsmanship of his various blades, getting so caught up in looking at them that she almost forgets Satoshi is even there. She snaps out of her blade-trance when he speaks.
"Well... this may only be a legend, really... but another sort of rare mineral is supposed to be here... I am not familiar with this islands topography. I wish the map were in better condition. This may sound odd... but the mineral can be found by scent... it smells much like the clean scent of the wet earth when it rains after a long period of dry weather... ah... we should go"
She locks the heavy iron door to her forge begins to make her way to the upper deck of the ship. She pauses to look over her shoulder at him.
"By the way, laddie, I should apologize for constantly victimizing you with this clumsiness I seem to have acquired recently."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:51 pm

Satoshi jumps off the dock on to dry land now and feels the land around him and familiarized himself with his surroundings. He walked straight around the area. He then looked back "Umm, its not your fault, its my fault and i like you, oh wait, ummmmmm, i like you but in a friendly way, i like you as a friend!!!" Satoshi was blushing again as he tried to change subject "So rare mineral, where do we start looking, the town area?"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:34 pm

Her eyes widen for a moment as he starts chattering again. He already called her his nakama, why did he feel the need to profess friendship as well? He was rambling again and she didn't even do anything to him this time. She shook her head a bit as she grabbed her supplies and leapt onto land. Her steel blue eyes scanned the area, growing cold and calculating and she detected danger and hostility nearby. She could detect the brooding bloodlust building and looming from the katana at her hip.
"We're not alone here... I think."
She narrows her eyes as she gazes into the distance, a certain instability in the air causing her senses to become heightened. A sudden rustling captures her attention. A passing ball of tumbleweed, which was an entirely unrecognizable object to her, bounced past in the breeze.
"Enemy fire!!"
She quickly spun her scything, bringing it down hard upon the object, cutting it into two pieces. Upon closer inspection she realizes that it's only an odd sort of plant. She blinks twice, quite awkwardly and then glances over at Satoshi.
"You're um... lucky I just saved you from that vicious... plant, Bushido."
She gives him a taunting wink before she turns her attention back to their environment, her deleanor becoming callous and focused once more.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:06 pm

Just a few seconds ago, a tall figure in a black vest had been holding that tumbleweed in his hands, smiling at it. It reminded him of the only person alive he truly cared about. Always moving, barely stopping anywhere for any reason. Just spreading its seeds and ensuring the existance of its being and ancestry was prolonged. He felt a wind stirring, and let go of the drifting plant. It fell to the ground and bounced around, doing what it did best. He watched it roll and bounce in a single direction, basically in a trance.
And then he heard someone yell, "Enemy fire!" as it drifted by two people, and one literally just cut it in two. Unacceptable. He tore into a sprint, utterly forgetting his techniques. All he wanted at the moment was to smash his foot into the person's face at high speeds. He wouldn't do this normally, but he had just been identifying that thing for Gael. This trespass would not be forgiven quickly. It would be forgiven... maybe. His temperament had certainly changed since that fateful day.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:23 pm

She felt a bit foolish and remorseful, having destroyed a plant. As a Shandian, she had much better respect for the natural world than this, but this particular specimen was like nothing that she had ever seen before and she sincerely mistook it for a sort of thorny projectile. She heard a rustling from the direction the tumbleweed came as an unidentified figure tore off into a sprint. A livid blue visage quickly fell upon the man as she clutched her scythe, exciting it's molecules to rapidly head below her touch, which influenced it to rapidly reach white hot temperatures. She moves in front of Satoshi, determined not to allow anything to happen to her research partner.
"Enemy fire indeed..."
She steps out to meet the odd stranger, her blue eyes beginning to reflect a savage glow of intensity as she holds her scythe out at guard.
"Come on then, Laddie!"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:50 pm

Ranyx kicked off the ground, Soru'ing into the air. He was above Kiana when he spun in midair, twisting and sending a Rankyaku down at her, perpendicular to the line she and Satoshi were making, so that it would only hit the perpetrator.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)   Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The adventures of the Demon blacksmith and the Lightning beast, Chapter 1: The Lost bandits of Santa Goret (Open, also would like some help with the npcs)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next