One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:22 am

Kiana lowered her head in a vague bow as Satoshi took the bundle of katana from her lap. She folded her hands over her lap and glanced over at him for a moment. "Your blades are remarkably well crafted. Be careful; they are extremely sharp now. The coating is almost complete. We can leave soon unless there is something else you need to do here?"
She rarely saw him lost in thought and not busy. She couldn't tell if he was troubled or not. "Are ... you alright, Satoshi?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:40 am

Satoshi rests the katanas on the ground next to him, he then laid back. "No i have no reason to stay here... we should be moving.... and yes i am alright, i am simply thinking about alot of things Kiana, do not worry about me...."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:56 am

"I see. Yes, we will be leaving soon. I will try to get familiar with the terrain before we depart. I'm sorry to have disturbed you." Kiana felt as though she were disrupting his thoughts. She shifted awkwardly, before studying the map of underwater topography. A mineral field was marked on the map. Its location would likely be the most volatile they have yet encountered and obtaining it would doubtlessly be a challenge even without the threat of fishmen.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:34 am

Satoshi was ready to go really. he got up and picked up his blades "I wonder how Ogilta will be like now.... i have only passed it, never entered..... it is a true sight to behold, plus all the sea kings will be very interesting to watch...." Satoshi walked back to the ship as Kiana read the map, he wanted to go soon before he became restless.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:13 pm

As Kiana studied that map, she hardly noticed Satoshi's departure. She studied each point on the map to find the best point of access to avoid being ambushed or flanked. Either way, she expected a bloody conflict, she was merely trying to minimize the damage.
After a while she made sure all of Calix's obligations were completed and thanked Agis for his assistance. She silently slipped onto the ship and went back to her forge. Her injuries were throbbing in pain after she repaired the mess Calix started in the excavations and she wasn't in the mood to pretend the it didn't hurt. She began to work on her own weapons. She sat on the floor of her forge to refill the poison reservoir of her scythe and began to carefully clean it. At last they were ready to leave and she soon fell asleep on the floor of her forge, her disheveled fatigue probably making her accidental nap look more like a crime scene.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:50 pm

((I think we should start the next chapter and close this one))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5