One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:26 am

Agis and Bacchus looked at each other, perplexed by how quickly they had been forgotten by the hot-headed young strangers. They shrugged and began conversing between themselves about excavations while the confrontation between the others progressed.

Calix smirked, clearly used to Kiana's less than aimable demeanor.
"Oh good... you're still a frigid bitch... I was worried! Worried that you may have grown a soul over these long years."
He frowned a bit as Satoshi emerged and then began to laugh obnoxiously. "Who the hell is this clown, Ki?" Calix eyed Satoshi with interest as he moved away from Kiana. "I am Calix... the apprentice who was never quite good enough in that shadow of that condescending shrew you're traveling with. You really think that dragon needs protection? Why bother? That hell-born harpy will offer you nothing but scorn and contempt for your efforts... I hope you're being well paid to suffer the torture of her company. If you want I could take her off your hands." She started to reach for Kiana again but though better of it when he saw her hand quickly fall on the hilt of her blade.

Kiana raised a brow at Satoshi's advance. Surely he could detect that this slimy creature was literally not competent enough to be a threat. She started to interfere because this was here ago-old battle but she could see his annoyance and decided to leave him alone and just stand nearby.
"You weren't in my shadow... you started before I did; you were just lazy. If you were so miserable, I could have fashioned a fine blade for you to fall upon but our master wouldn't allow me to do the world the favour of ending your miserable existence. Fortunately I'm not an apprentice anymore... and if you insult my nakama again, I'll take your head here and now."

Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:37 am

Satoshis eyes were sparking again. He didnt really care about being called a clown. However he was pissed that this man would insult Kiana. No one insulted Kiana as long as he was breathing. He slowly drew his sword "Unsheath your weapon.... i would rather not fight an unarmed man.... instead, this battle will end before you realise your arms and legs have been cleaved clean from your body....."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:04 am

Calix began to laugh even harder. "KI! Is he SERIOUS? Call off your dog before he hurts himself." He stared at Satoshi, still not quite sure what to make of him. "What's your deal? I don't have time to play... now run along and take that devilish fire-minx with you."

Kiana narrowed her eyes moving closer to Calix. "He is always serious. Fortunately for you, you are not worth is time or is talent. If that blade at your hip was made by your hand, it's too useless to actually be considered a weapon."
She then turned to Satoshi and spoke softly.
"Bushido... he really is as harmless as he is worthless. I would like to brighten the world by spilling his blood but you really don't have to soil your hands with the ghosts of my past. We have always been enemies like this..."
She could see his annoyance but couldn't quite comprehend it. The man had done nothing to Satoshi.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:53 am

Satoshi didnt really listen to what Kiana said about the man. He didnt really care. He was sparking with anger now. He had insulted Kiana, that was the wrong thing to do. No one ever insulted Kiana, no one..... Satoshis hand flashed , like lightning, no one could see his sword , or his hand. Then once the attack connected, the man would have blood trickling down froma gash, Satoshi had just inflicted upon it. Satoshi did this as a warning slash.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:43 am

Calix never quite understood that gravity of the situation. He almost expected the man to be like Kiana who had threatened his life many times but sad reluctantly given her word to her master, while she was an apprentice, that she would not severely harm or kill Calix. Calix stagger back at the attack. He had felt a sharp sting, barely noticeable and it took him a few moments to get over the shock and understand what had just occurred. the cut was so clean that it was entirely unnoticeable until he felt the blood run down his face. He quickly put a hand over his face which became immediately covered in blood.
"What the HELL?! Are you insane?! Oh I've got something for you and that little bitch..."
He quickly pulled out a flint lock, precision aimed at Satoshi's chest.

Kiana watched the events, not quite expecting such a violent reaction from Satoshi. Though surprised, she wasn't displeased. The blood running down Calix's face may have even satisfied a life-long desire. Her eyes flickered to Calix when she heard the defeated panic in his voice. He was always reckless when caught in a confrontation that he was sure to lose. She saw his hand move and instantly knew what he was up to. She would never allow Satoshi to become harmed in one of her conflicts... or at any conflict, if should could stop it. Nothing could sway her loyalty to her nakama now. She quickly stepped in front of Satoshi as Calix leveled the barrel.
"I'm sorry, Bushido... but this one is mine..."
Just as he was squeezing the trigger, she took the pummel of her katana and gave Calix a swift bash on the nose, feeling he was not worthy of her blade. The loud crack harkened the oozing arrival of more blood to his already pitiful face. Another loud sound drowned the sound of bones cracking as the flint lock released its payload. Its trajectory had become slightly altered when she hit him so only her right shoulder was grazed by the projectile. She gaze a slight glance as the blood running down her harm and offered a sadistic grin.
"First blood is yours, you worthless troll... it looks like I'm released from my contract of letting you live."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:43 am

Satoshi then came to his senses, he was about to slice Calixs pistol but Kiana beat him to it. He then turned to Calix "That is enough, you will cease talking badly about Kiana..... we came here for something far more important..... we must get to it... we need the ship to be coated" Satoshi directed that comment to Agis. He then said "If you fail to listen, was Calix your name? Then i will cleave your torso in two......"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:24 am

Agis was busy chattering with Bacchus. They both looks up and seemed generally unconcerned with the dismal state of Calix. Bacchus gave the bloody young man a passing glance before addressing Satoshi and Kiana. "Looks like you two took out my blacksmith... that's fine but I hope you can make up for the work he was contracted to do here." He laughed whimsically and began to move back toward the villiage.
Agis quietly turned toward Satoshi. He ran a hand through his hair as he processed the requested, seemingly having an internal debate about how to respond for a moment.
"It's been quite some time since I've done a coating. I thought I had long since hidden from that reputation. You must have been sent by someone who traveled the seas long before your own time. Intriguing, really. This will take a bit of time... I'm not sure if I can manage it anymore but I'll see what I can do..." He turned and started walking, half mumbling to himself as he thought about what he would need..
Kiana was not paying attention to anyone but Calix. Had given him a swift kick in the arm to disarm him before knocking him into a near-by tree with another kick. She then pinned his throat to the tree with her foot putting her extreme flexibility to good use. "Leave this place and you may yet live, laddie... though I cannot think of a good reason why I should allow you to continue to breathe." She released him, and he fell on his knees gasping for breath.
Kiana sheathed her blade and pulled a large leaf off of a near-by branch and pressed it against her shoulder to stop the bleeding as she moved back toward Satoshi and Agis who was now walking away talking to himself. She gave Satoshi a questioning glance.
"Can he coat it? I... am sorry that you got dragged into my conflict. I must again thank you for the service of your blade, Satoshi. I truly don't mean to cause trouble every where we go. Are you always so protective?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 7:38 am

Satoshi nodded at Agis "I would be very grateful , all we are asking for is for you to give it a shot. Thank you very much sir......." Satoshi bowed humbly at Agis , hoping he would try. He then said "Im sorry about the blacksmith.... " Satoshi then turned to Kiana who asked him the question "Well he said he didnt know for sure, but he would try..... hopefully.... and you do not cause trouble Kiana, i told i would defend you, and that includes every part of you, including your honor.... im am sorry if it offends you, but it is my pride as a man, Anubis sama taught me that once......." Satoshi was very worried Kiana might take that badly he then said "Plus.. i care deeply for you.. so i couldnt help it.,.. when he said that about you...."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:35 am

Agis was puzzling over the needed materials and was wandering to the small lagoon to get a better look at the ship. He was fairly sure he could handle the job; he had coated much larger ships in the past. He found the request of the strange fighters concerning his old trade a bit odd and he sought to find out more about them.

Kiana was sheepishly chewing at her lower lip, feeling a bit bad about her violent tendencies that seemed to cause random trouble for Satoshi. She never expected him to get involved in her conflicts at first and she had slowly become accustomed to his uncommonly protective nature.
"Oh... that's good. If he does, it will be very well done."
She quietly listened as he justified his aggression. She was perplexed; she had never asked to be defended. It was only fair that she should be left to sort out the trouble she got herself into; she could handle her own fights. Not so long ago, she would have protested or have been offended but now she better understood his sense of honor. She started to speak when the last thing he said caught her completely off guard and she forgot her words. She stood somewhat wide-eyed before attempting to speak broken words.
"Satoshi ... I... um.." A slight spark of panic flickers in her steel-blue eyes before settling into their typical glimmer of mischief. She abruptly tugs at the collared part of his yukata and kisses him with a uncharacteristic intensity for a brief moment. "... thank you" She kisses him again very lightly and then, as usual, feels immediately guilty for it and whispers softly. "I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:29 am

Satoshi melted as she kissed him . His knees were shaky and he felt like falling. Again he was kissed , again it had felt good. His blew up like fireworks with a bright color of red. He then didnt say a word. He couldnt, he was too shocked. Satoshi was about to fall at any moment. He then stuttered "ki...an....a......"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:44 am

She didn't mean to be so bold; Satoshi had such an odd effect on her, that she had very poor self-control. She didn't realize what she had done until it was far too late. Though she couldn't deny that she did gather secret enjoyment from it, she felt terrible for victimizing him in such a way ... yet again. She bit at her lower lip nervously, having convinced herself that Satoshi was sure to be furiously angry with her for her actions. Her cheeks reddened a bit as she closed her eyes waiting to be scolded. "Y...yes?"

Last edited by Cryptic Terror on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:51 am

Satoshi then grabbed Kiana and kissed her passionately. He really couldnt stop himself now. He then came to his senses and let her go and moved back. His eyes showing horror at what he had just done , he then backed away "Im sorry.... im so sorry Kiana...." Satoshi turned around and ran back to the ship, thinking he had somehow done something terrible.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:18 am

Kiana's eyes flew open as she was suddenly grabbed. This was terribly unlike Satoshi... now she was sure he must be terribly angry but she did not resist because knew she had earned what ever punishment he had fashioned for her. She gasped faintly in paralyzing and blissful shock as she was kissed. She closed her eyes, shivered and nearly fell to her knees, narrowly holding on to consciousness. Just when she was on the verge of becoming a melted puddle of blue-eyed goo, he released her.
She opened her eyes as saw the remorse in his face; she just knew she must have done something terribly wrong. She tried to speak but her complete shock rendered her stunned and silent. She stood motionless for a moment, sadly watching him run before pursuing him. She lost sight of him as he got to the ship. She climbed onto the open deck in search of him. "Satoshi? ... Are you here?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:49 am

Satoshi was hiding in a corner of the deck, his head down. He was holding his knees together. What the hell was he doing? Why did he react like that? Did he make Kiana uncomfortable? He really liked her, he felt it in his heart, but why did he rush it like that? He should have been in more control, he should have handled it better. Now he was sure Kiana would no longer be as affectionate with him as before. He then heard Kianas voice, he didnt say anything, mainly because, he wasnt sure if he could talk to Kiana, the wreck he was right now.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:04 am

Kiana moved toward the edge of the deck, about to reluctantly depart after failing to find Satoshi when she spotted him out the corner of her eye. She saw his dismal state and became concerned. Was he ill? Had she horribly offended him? She very cautiously approached and gently lifted his chin with two fingers. "Satoshi... are you alright?" She failing tried to conceal the worry reflecting in her melancholy blue eyes. "I... I'm so sorry for offending you."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:33 am

Satoshi didnt say anything, he then looked up "you did not offend me at all Kiana.... its the very opposite, i am afraid...... what if you dont like me in that way? Perhaps i rushed it too much, but i really, really like you Kiana.... and i dont want to be rejected.... perhaps that is why i am like this..... ive never been like this with another girl before..... this is the first time...... i dont know what to do..." Satoshi curled up a little more, he wasnt sure how to feel at this moment. He didnt want to feel this , uncertainty, waiting for a reaction, either rejection or acceptance. He did not want rejection.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:18 am

Kiana was relieved that he wasn't ill or offended. She nervously nibbled at her lower lip as he spoke, pleasantly shocked by his words. She knew that she probably wouldn't be nearly as efficient in condensing her own feelings in to words... particularly since she constantly tried to ignore them. When she though he had finished.. he continued talking, and she saw him somewhat visibly recoil.
She gently put a finger over his lips to silence him for a moment.
"Satoshi... I'm a clumsy rambling idiot around you ... I'm not sure what you've done to me but... I would never forgive you if you stopped."
She pauses to kiss his forehead very gently.
"Even when the day comes that you must return to your crew, I'll always be yours, Bushido."
She offers a reassuring azure gaze, hoping he will calm down a bit.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:43 am

Satoshi did not know how to respond to this exactly. He took what she said as being a way of saying he shouldnt stop doing something he was doing. Still, it was comforting to see Kiana was not rejecting him, or alienating him. He then sighed "Ok, im very sorry Kiana.... lets focus on the business at first.... so whats the status with the coating..."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:56 am

She watched him carefully, surmising that he still seemed un easy. She found his odd behavior horribly confusing, but somewhat endearing. "Sorry?"
She wasn't quite sure what he was apologizing for... again. "Satoshi..."
She trails her fingers gently down his cheek and under his chin before kissing him slowly and tenderly.
"You... must stop apologizing. You've done nothing wrong."
She places and almost playful kiss on his nose before he notices her blushing cheeks.
"Oh... the ship! I shall find Agis to see what he has come up with. Um... are you staying here? O-on the ship I mean... "
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:51 am

Satoshi blushed and then looked to the left as he got up "Yes, i think i will stay here, till you give me the signal that we are ready... unless you feel there is something we need to do......." Satoshi wanted to go and clean his katanas while waiting, it was a good way to relax.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:14 am

Kiana didn't notice Satoshi's blushing. She knew she had been dismissed; he was probably quite tired of her nonsense and wanted to be away from her for a long while.
"Very well... though, I don't think you can stay on the ship while it's being coated. I suppose Agis can remove you when he's ready. I'll catch up with you later. Please forgive my behavior..."
She gave final fond glance back at Satoshi, which she hoped went unnoticed.
Before she left, she picked up her poison scythe with a cold glimmer in her eyes as though internally anticipating trouble.
"I think I'll take my walking stick for my hike."
A sudden breeze whisked by, ruffling her hair in its wake. She paused momentarily to sniff the air, detecting the slightest hint of approaching rain.
"By the way... you may want to get inside... I think a storm is brewing and moving in from the west." A distant clap of thunder faintly sounded as she walked away from the ship.

She was moving back toward the village when she suddenly paused. She had known she was being followed for quite a while. She suddenly turned while rotating her scythe in her right hand until her left hand could grab the other end. Holding the scythe horizontally in both hands, she quickly pinned the figure who had just tried to sneak up behind her against a nearby tree with the shaft of the scythe pressing firmly against his neck. Her fury rose, threatening to tap the blazing resources of her devil fruit but she suppressed the fruit's powers. No one on this island, other than Satoshi, know she was a fruit user and she wanted to keep it that way.
"I see you've chosen to throw your life away, Calix. So be it."

Calix coughed a bit as the pressure on his neck intensified, the flintlock in his hand fell to the ground when he resolved to use both of his hands to press against the scythe, to remove some of the pressure from his neck before he choked and died.
"You wicked bitch. You would be nothing without that stupid stick of yours and that clown bodyguard. Where is he now? I'm sure he came to his senses and realized how intolerable you are and no amount you could pay him would be worth suffering your caustic presence Put down your stick and fight me like a man..."

Kiana snarled, indifferent to the fact that he was hard struggling to speak and even breathe.
"Fight like a man? With pleasure... at least one of us should and you certainty aren't capable."

Calix coughed a bit as the pressure was not lightened on his neck. He struggled to speak.
"Blade to blade, then? When I'm finished with your lousy carcass, I'll go take the head of that white haired clown of yours if he hasn't already taken your ship and left you here to rot..."

Kiana finally released him, holding her scythe at guard and kicking his flintlock into the brush, wary of his tricks as she took a few steps away. She spoke in a cold flat tone as she tossed her own scythe into the brush.
"He may come and go as he pleases, he isn't under my charge... either way he is none of your concern. He is my nakama and I will not tolerate you insulting him. So... blade to blade, hmm? I hope your brought a katana that you didn't make... you're blades always fall apart because you're a worthless, incompetent failure. "

Calix looked a bit panicked as his flintlock was kicked out of his sight. He slowly unsheathed a katana from his him holding it at guard in front of him, knowing Kiana would recognize it.
"Does this meet your standards, you crazy bitch?"

Kiana gave him a savage glare as she recognized the craftsmanship of the blade.
"That ... that was made by Orphius... why the hell do you have it?... I'll relieve you of it because you are not worth of wielding it."
She unsheathed her katana and held it at guard.

Calix suddenly charged forward at Kiana with the katana in an upward arcing slash.
"Like hell you will!"

Kiana quickly brought her much harder mineral based blade up to perry the slash. She had always been a better swordsman than Calix. His reckless, sloppy slashes hadn't gotten any better after all these years. The blades met with a loud clash, slightly embellished by another clap of thunder, harkening the rapid progression of the approaching storm.
"You will have to stain this land with every drop of my blood before I'll allow you to leave with that blade."
The first drop of rain hit the side of her neck and rand down her back, tracing the contours of a scar... a scar locking away dark memories.

~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:06 pm

Satoshi went inside the ship where he saw Diablo doing some sort of cleaning procedure. He decided to sit next to the cyborg and take out hs blades. He proceeded to start cleaning his katanas with preciseness. He was watching the arin drop as well. He then looked at Diablo "Strange isnt it, its looks so calm when its raining, but it gets worse with the storm... i wonder where Kiana is...." Diablo moved around and Satoshi chuckled "Your right... i shouldnt worry. It would take a monster of some sort to beat Kiana......"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:32 pm

~~~~~~~~~~
Flashback:

Kiana was putting all of the forge tools away and cleaning a bit before leaving for the night. It was already late; she would have been finished hours ago if Calix hadn't horribly disorganized and ore samples and left tools scatter all over the place. He never bothered to clean the messes he constantly caused; he was always the first to leave and the last to show up. As she was slowing the embers and preparing to leave, hushed voices captured her attention. She recognized one voice as belonging to Calix.

Calize was talking to two men who weren't from the small two where the smithy was located. He looked around constantly as he talked to him in a hushed tone.
"He always talks about the minerals... they've got to be worth billions... the properties they can give to weapons will make them the best in the world... do you have any idea how powerful you would be if you were the first to find and use them? He had a map... I've seen him looking at it in his quarters... he wouldn't give it up or sell it... it has to be take by force... and you need to make sure he will never be able to give chase or get there first if you know what I mean. "

One of the other men spoke in a suspicious and threatening tone to Calix.
"What's in if for you... why would you tell us this so freely?"

Calix turned on his slimy charm dripping with feigned innocence as he carefully responded. "Well... that old man Orpheus is the onnnnly blacksmith in this little town. The name of this smith has a pretty good reputation... so if something tragic were to happen to him I already forged a will, ensuring that the smith goes to me along with all of the business. I also expect a cut of the minerals when you find them."

The man responded. "I see what you mean... when do you want this taken care of?"

Calix looked up with a glimmer if greed in his eyes and flatly replied. "Tommorrow night. I have already arrange to be out of town visiting relatives."

Kiana listened in horror and scrambled to grab her blade to go outside but by the time she got outside, no one was there. She spent most of the next day trying to convince Orpheus that Calix was up to no good. She was always warning Orpheus of Calix's lack of dedication to the art and his various schemes. He always made excuses. He finally would hear no more of her pleas and she went back out to work.
As she stood over the forge, she gazed at the pieces of raw metal and recognized her only chance. They had orders that were going to be picked up in the next few days and she knew Orpheus would have to retrieve more materials. She threw every component of steel into the forge, allowing it to overheat and ruin. Orpheus was terribly surprised as Kiana had never ruined metal before; in fact she was border-line psychotic about temperature management. Finding her behavior to be odd, he told her to rest for a couple of days before he left to get more materials.
That night Kiana pretended in Orphius' room and wore his sleeping cap. She was tucked under the blankets, as though sleeping, completely hidden with the sleeping cap peeking out. Also under the blankets she kept a katana. The would be assassins crept into the room and she remained still with steady sleep-like breathing. Her back was too them so she could only guess the attack patten. Suddenly she felt someone hold her down before she could squirm away she felt a sharp point against her back, she she rolled out from under it, the blade scraped along her back, leaving a diagonal gash.
She got quickly to her feet, katana in hand. She quickly outmatched the ammeter assassins with her katana. In her fury, she took their heads and dragged their miserable to the sea to be eaten by sharks.
Calix never returned and Kiana never told Orphius about what happened. Despite her efforts, she was never able to track Calix down.

~~~~~~~~~~
Realtime

Calix now had a sword made by Orphius. He mentioned that Orphius didn't have the maps, meaning he rummaged through smith, something that Orphius never would have allowed if he were... alive.

Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:43 pm

Satoshi was worried. The storm looked bad. He was concerned for Kianas safety. Plus there was that guy who insulted kiana. Would that man hurt her? He did not seem to possess skill that could mortally wound Kiana. Still, he could have been concealign something in their encounter. He spent a few minutes deciding what he should do. Then he finally decided to go, his worry overwhelmed his mind. Satoshi sheathed all three of his katana.He then dashed for the land "DIABLO, look after the ship!!!" Diablo did some sort of movement , which Satoshi took as nodding. Satoshi dashed to land loking for Kiana.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:18 am

Kiana staggered backward a bit after the parried blow as she realized that her former sensei had likely perished. A strong gust of cool wind quickly swept over the island. Her jet black hair whipped about her face as hey crystal blue eyes began to take on an ethereal glow of rage. "What have you done?"

Calix stepped forward as a sadistic grin crept across his face. He could see the torment that the news had on Kiana. He thought it would give him the upper hand, He adjusted the grip on his katana as he moved closer. "Something I could have done sooner if it weren't for you. It could have been great, Ki... the old man's sudden death by mystery men who whisked through the city in a day... and i would be left the the smithy with you dutifully working yourself to the bone to maintain the reputation of a dead man... and you never would have know... but you had to go and be a meddlesome bitch. Too bad it didn't do you any good in the end..."

Enraged, Kiana charged forward as a strong flash of lightning that illuminated the twilit jungle signaled the arrival of the storm. Katanas clash as the clap of thunder following the lightning rumbled through the island. After leaving the smithy, Kiana had been a hardened fighter during her years of piracy long before she ever acquired her devil fruit. She had no intention of using those powers for this particular battle.

A hard diagonal slash from Kiana's blade left a deep oblique gash along Calix's shoulder as he narrowly avoided losing his head. The rain at last arrived in a steady, heavy shower washing away the blood that was beginning to pour from the wound. He staggered back for a moment before charging forward with a sloppy forward thrust of the blade.

Kiana easily avoided Calix clumsy attack completely by moving aside and and kicking him a swift kick in the side on his way past, causing him to face plant n the accumulating mud. Calix rose to his feet, wiping his face with he sleeve. The rocky particles of the mud were just abrasive enough to open the scab that had formed from the gash Satoshi had given him earlier. His face was now freely bleeding, some of the mud and blood being washed away by the rain. He knew he was out matched with the blade, but he had no choice... he had to win this battle.

Kiana's expression was cold and emotionless as she approached approached him. She waited a moment for him to get to his feet before charging forward with her blade. Calix began to lose ground rapidly, backing away as to absorb less energy from the blades clashing. Kiana snarled and continues to advance, almost in a trance of bloodlust.

Calix was losing ground intentionally, carefully guiding Kiana to the brush where she has thrown her scythe where it rested slightly propped in a bramble of bushes and mostly obscured. He had spotted it there earlier and now was desperate. He had know about the venom since she had constructed it in the forge they both worked in. After a final clash katana against katana. He suddenly stepped forward and stomped on her foot so she couldn't maneuver as he grabbed the hidden scythe with his free hand to deliver a nasty envenomed gash along the side of her torso.

Kiana struggled with her foot before she felt the blade against her side. She knew instantly what had happened. Her rage had made her blind and now her own weapons were being used against her. She didn't have an antidote with here but there was one on the ship. She would bother with it later. In a powerful downward slash she slammed her blade against his, knocking it free of his hand and likely breaking his wrist. She did not stop the trajectory of her blade and allowed it to continue its downward course, slicing down his chest an torso.

Calix was now pinned against the brush and had been sliced deeply. he tried to hold the shaft of the scythe up to block the fury of attacks by Kiana but was losing blood heavily.

Kiana's next attack connected at his side, near his kidneys. Calix was now barely standing. Kiana charged forward with a stabbing thrust that Calix couldn't block. He fell backwards, dropping the scythe.

Kiana stormed over him and placed her foot on his neck, giving steady pressure and she dragged the blade of her katana in long gashes all over his body. She grinned as he wailed in pain. "You are not worthy of a quick, merciful death... you will suffer until your last breath."

Kiana could feel the pain of the gash at her side, the venom, just starting to damage tissues. Her fury didn't allow her to feel a thing for the moment. She watched Calix writhe in pain until he could breath no more. A sudden flicked of anger reflected in her eyes before she fell to her knees with her blade and began to savagely tear at the mans body with her katana. The slippery hilt of the blood soaked katana fell from her grasp and she began to tear at the flesh with her hands.
She didn't know she was screaming words of hatred as salt orbs of moister were now streaming down her blood spattered face. She slowed and bit and stopped as she was becoming light headed. She was now completely covered in blood. Her breathing became ragged and the poison was not taking a stronger affect. It had moved though her tissues very rapidly since her anger and heavy exertion expedited the circulation carrying the toxins. She had know better but she simply didn't care at the time.
She looked up at the sky as it began to rain harder It was finally finished. She picked up her sword and crawled over to the blade Calix has taken from Orpheus. She smiled peacefully as she held both blades. She was now gasping to breathe and too light headed to care, she soon fell over unconscious still hiding the blades, the steady rain rinsing some of the blood from her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))   Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast,  Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The adventures of the Demon Blacksmith and the Lightning Beast, Chapter 2: The Sky ship that needed coating ((CLOSED))
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next