One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:57 pm

Gael dove into Figdra as Ti'ar replied, "Sure. My business is done. I want to try out the new power Gael gave me..." He clenched his fist and grinned.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:28 am

Martello grinned with Ti'ar. " There will be plenty of time for that, now let us leave." Martello walked foward to the Bastion so that they could embark on the next journey.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:53 am

Seta then looked at Zen with a little life now. It was really getting interesting for him. Seta then spoke Yes you can now at least form it, but can you let it move? . Seta then made a similar hawk and let if flew in the air as if it was really a hawk. This harder then just forming the bird, you need to control it even if you are not holding it.
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:14 am

Zen watched as Seta's hawk flew away. It was probably a nice move, but Zen was not sure if he could do it as well or not. After all, he never had such training before.

Zen concentrated as he made the Hawk fly for awhile, but then it suddenly vanished. Indeed controlling it was pretty hard.

"Hmm....this is interesting yesterday during the fight with Gael I was able to control an enormous amount of fire against Gael, but now I can't control just a small amount of fire."Zen said in a cold tone as he started to think for awhile.

"Could it be that I have to draw in my emotions, and use my instincts to do it?" Zen asked Seta in a confused tone. After all, he was not sure why yesterday he was able to control a huge amount of fire when he was angry, but now while he was calm he found that controlling just a simple fire flame was hard.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:25 am

Seta then immediately explained it to Zen. The reason that you can control the flame yesterday, was your passion and determination. You are thinking you can beat him so you are doing everything you can. Put some passion in everything you do. Don't let anything distract you towards on what you want to do. Be calm and determinate at the same time. . Seta then again made a bird but this time it was really big. As if it was a phoenix.
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:41 am

Zen simply stood still and as usual he locked down his eyes. He was calm, and the only thing he was able to listen to was the voice of flames. It was as if he was part of the element fire in mother nature. He felt weird it was a mix of calmness,determination and other strong emotion.

Zen was also getting flashbacks on how he murdered his father, and killed his whole village. His blood was now boiling and burning as he finally opened his hair was now transformed into flames just like yesterday, and so were his legs and limps.

Quickly Zen formed a huge flame as he reshaped it into a pretty huge hawk as he made it fly away. The way it flew around marineford was amazing, and finally after Zen managed to control it for awhile it turned off making an amazing sparkle in the process.

"I was say this move tires me pretty much....just like it did yesterday in teh fight against Gael." Zen said as his body changed back to normal, and as he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:47 am

Seta then said. You'll get used to it after, some years? But if you did mastered the controlling process, It is so much good to feel. I can do something like this. . Seta with just a snap of the finger created 5 Lava Tiger Cubs. He snapped again and they all combined into a Tiger and rushed towards Zen, as he snaps his fingers again, the Tiger vanished. Do you need to rest? Because the next part of the training is power in your devil fruit. You can control it but the hawk you just let out was just flying flame.
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:50 am

" I am fine so far..I am still full of energy!!" Zen said in a cold tone that was still full of excitement as he waiting for his teacher to the start the next part of his training in controlling his devil fruit powers.

"I will do my best to make sure that I learner everything in shorted time." Zen spoke in a tone that was full of determination.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:57 am

Seta then laughed a little Excellent. Remember the first part of the training? Where you compress everything into a small ball. This is where it gets hard. From that you need to carefully shape it to again, a bird. . Seta then opens up his hand and made the compressed magma ball. He then suddenly snaps his other finger and made it to a bird and threw it on the ground. A part of the ground shattered and even melted to dust because of the force.
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:06 am

"Hmm...I will do it" Zen said as he formed a magma ball, and compressed it. That part was not hard since Zen did it before. He then concentrated much more and used his determination to turn the ball into a small bird. His hair of course almost transformed to flames, but then it got back to normal quickly.

It was true that the features of the bird were not that clear, but well this seemed good for his first try. Zen then snapped his finger throwing the fire bird on the floor causing it to flame a bit before it totally vanished.

Surely it was going to take training before Zen would be able to do this perfectly without getting tired because of the excessive energy he was putting in controlling the fire.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:22 am

Seta then looked at Zen. He knew that he was tired but he was so stubborn. But is is not his fault if Zen was like that. Do it again Zen, if you can do it nicely then I will show you my secret technique. The Ultimate Attack I formulated.
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:28 pm

Zen silently concentrated as he formed a small fire ball, and compressed it making it denser and powerful. He also made sure that he did not waste a lot of his energy doing that. Zen then reshaped the ball into a well designed hawk after making sure that he had full control of the hawk Zen snapped his finger throwing the hawk into the ground and causing a part of the floor to turn into ashes.

"Well looks like I get to see your ultimate attack." Zen said in a cold tone as he looked at Seta.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:41 pm

Ti'ar joined Martello on the Bastion, excited and ready to try out his new power.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:37 pm

Seta said nothing to Zen as he went outside and went into his training grounds. Seta then sighed and closed his eyes. He was concentrating for a few seconds when suddenly he raised his arms. It created a mild earthquake, and a part of the ground shattered. Magma came pouring out of the crack and started to come together. Seta then shouted. The destroyer of the earth, heed my call. Ragnarok Dragon! . The magma formed into a dragon but it was really different then the first one. It was a lot bigger and you can feel the heat coming out of it. It really looked like a dragon. Seta snaps his fingers and the magma all came back below the ground. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:39 pm

"That is an amazing move." Zen spoke as he for the first time since the beginning of the day grinned. He then stared at Seta in the eye directly as he decided to ask him about learning this move.

"Well Seta yesterday I was able to release a huge amount of fire from the ground..SO would I be able to learn that move?" He asked finally in his cold voice.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:19 pm

Seta then spoke to Zen. Well, you can't. I can do that mainly because I can control the magma that is beneath the ground. That is why my Devil Fruit is superior then yours. .
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:24 pm

Zen then thought for awhile. He was quietly disappointed, but he knew well he could do a lot with his devil fruit if he used it correctly.

"Well that is disappointing but I guess I can still develop my own special powerful techniques using what I have." Zen said in an ambitious tone as he formed a flame ball in his hand, and started to rotate it.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:41 pm

Seta then sighed and spoke to Zen. That is exactly why I thought you these techniques. The reason is that these techniques are the ones I came up on my own. Reaching the power of your devil fruit yields endless possibilities. If you can come up with your technique in just today, then I can see if you truly knew the true purpose of this training.
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:56 pm

"In fact I already did that" Zen spoke in a cold and creepy tone as he grinned devilishly to Seta. He then extended both of his arms as he opened his palms and started to gather fire in them.

"Compression, rotation, control,power, reshaping fire!!" Zen said as two huge amount of fire erupted from both his sides. It was similar the attack he used yesterday, but this time the amount was less and more powerful. It seemed that Zen was finally able to understand the whole point of compression.

The fire then on both sides started to rotate forming two great fire tornadoes."Allow me to introduce my new technique to you." Zen said as he laughed loudly.

"Mera Mera no MI: Twin Tornado!!" Zen shouted as he unleashed the two powerful tornadoes that were made of flames. It was simply his new powerful attack which he did by gathering a lot of rotating and compressed fire balls above each other and reshaped them together.

The tornadoes then started to cause some damage around them. It was quit a powerful attack that Zen was able to develop from what he learned from Seta.

"SO what do you think about this move?" Zen asked.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:32 am

Seta then spoke. He did not looked satisfied. Although your attack seemed powerful. The strength of the fireballs decreases. The fireballs spin so fast that the air resistance slowly cools down your fireball thus decreasing its power. I need you to think of something else. That can instantly damage your opponent.
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:42 am

"Well..Well I never said that this was the only attack I developed"Zen said as he absorbed exactly what Seta told him, but sadly it was a fact that Zen preferred attacking with rotating balls however he was going to change that since he needed to make his attack more powerful.

"Now let me show you another attack which I learned from the whole birds thing." Zen said as he once again started to gather fire in his palms however this time he shaped them as two hawks. But this time the hawks were not small actually they first were small but finally Zen was able to make them both big.

" Mera Mera no Mi: fire Hawk meteor!!" Zen said as he launched the two hawks in the sky. They both suddenly disappeared and then right after one second they were both moving toward the ground in fast speed, and right before they crashed on the ground they both merged together forming a huge meteor that blew away a huge part of the ground under them.

The attack was so powerful that it also made a lot of marines head to the place to see what was going on.

"This one is not bad eh?" Zen asked.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:53 am

Seta once again looked at Zen. I believed that you did not get the point my dear student. I said that you need to come up with your own technique. I taught you how to make hawks. You simply used the hawks. You need to do it on your own. I know it is hard but this is the point of this whole training. I can even do what you have done myself. . Seta created two similar hawks that Zen created when one of the marines shouted. Seta sama! No! You'll destroy Marineford!
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:12 am

"Damn it!!" Zen cursed in a low voice as his exhausted brain started to work really fast. He was already tired from all that training and the powerful techniques he used, but well he had to do this if he ever wanted to advance and become stronger.

Zen concentrated for awhile as he started to gather fire in his mouth after that he released a huge ball from his mouth. It was at least at the size of a ship, and also Zen made sure that it was pretty heavy, and ready for the next move he was going to do.

"NOW watch this!!!" Zen shouted the ball suddenly started to rise up high in the sky. It was now right above the whole marinford.

"Mera Mera no MI: fire swords!!" Zen shouted as the ball exploded and rays of fire that were shaped like swords started to fall down across marinford. Each fire ray was pretty vital and caused some damage to every spot it dropped on. Also some unlucky marines were caught in this, and they got injured badly.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:29 am

(I'll block your attack okay? We are destroying the whole marine ford.)

Seta lifts his finger and snaps. He made a dozen of Phoenix shaped Lavas and let then take the pouring fire from the sky to prevent any damage from marineford. Seta then snaps his fingers again and all the phoenixes formed into a huge phoenix and slowly disappears. Impressive. Practice to execute if faster because you might never know that while you are doing this you might get killed. But overall great job. .
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:40 am

"Finally!" Zen said as he collapsed on the floor and started to sigh loudly. This attack surely made him use a lot of his energy. It also required a lot of control to do that. Overall this was one of the most tiring techniques he ever used.

"Looks like I finally get why you mean by saying come up with your own technique" Zen spoke in a tired tone.

(That is totally fine Kaiser :p)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next