One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:36 pm

Seta then smiled a bit as he looks down at Zen. Oh are you tired already? And I was just trying to break a single sweat. You'll get use to it. In ages kid. . Seta then laughs as if he was old enough to talk like that.
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:35 pm

"What was that!!!" Zen shouted as he quickly jumped back on his feet. He had an adrenaline rush from what Seta said. After all, it was obvious to Zen that Seta was taunting him.

"I still have enough energy in me to destroy the whole marinford singly handed...lets get on with this!!" Zen shouted. Of course he was exaggerating, but somehow energy was getting back to him. It was obviously his willpower that made him like that.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:04 pm

Gael angrily walked up to the door to where Seta and Zen were. He had been given an assignment... to be served with Zen. What. The. HELL? He put his ear to the door to hear what was going on, and chuckled. Seta was acting as if he was soooo experienced... a round with Ranyx would have him singing a different tune.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:38 am

Seta then looked serious. What are you talking about? I simply said you need more practice to control it. That was what I did. OH you wanna destroy Marineford? Don't be arrogant kid. I didn't taught you everything I know. And you would not even burn a single brick here if you would want to destroy it.
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:37 am

Zen calmed down and got more serious and quite as Seta said that he did not teach him everything he knew. Well it looked like Zen was not done yet. Yeah after all he wanted to learn as much as possible from Seta.

"So there is more ha?" Zen asked as he grinned at Seta with his maniacal grin. After all, when Seta said that he did not teach Zen everything he knew it sounded to Zen like either he is keeping these moves as secret, or he was planning to teach them to Zen when he proved himself more. But well that was Zen's guessing, and after all he could not read Seta's brain.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:45 am

Seta then turns around on Zen. It depends Zen. As of now I taught you on what you need. I can't spoon-feed everything to you. . He picks up his coat and wears it.
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:53 am

"Well, I guess I should continue my training by myself for the time being then!" Zen said as he smiled coldly. He understood no

"Thank you for everything Seta sensie!" Zen said as he gave a slight bow to Seta. It was a rare thing that he rarely did in his life. After all, Zen never respected anyone in his life but well he at least appreciated Seta's training and respected him a little bit. This was after all the least he could do to repay Seta.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:56 am

Seta then starts walking out slowly while raising his left arm. Just don't try to do anything that will put you in danger. We will see if you will improve as time passes by.

Seta then saw Gael but did not spoke until he passed him. It is not good to eavesdrop Shichibukai Gael.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:14 pm

Gael smirked. "It's also not good to talk like you're a master of what you do, when you're not." He walked in and began talking to Zen. "Good news and bad news! You get to kill someone! Bad news is you have to take me along. We've been assigned to take out a pirate crew. Some stupid 'teamwork' plan the WG has in store for the Shichibukai." He began twirling his finger. "It's doomed to hell, if you ask me, but what of it?"
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:28 pm

"Well Gael I hope that I won't have to murder you in this mission instead of the pirates." Zen said as he rubbed his arms, and then stretched them. He then walked slowly toward his jacked, picked it, and wore it.

"huh what of it? I accept of course....just make sure you won't get in my way OK? "Zen then started to walk walk toward the door that lead outside the training arena.

"So when do we depart?" He finally asked in a more serious tone as eh stopped to hear Gael.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:50 pm

Gael shrugged. "Not me. You wouldn't want to kill me: you'd doom yourself." He began to walk away. "We leave whenever we want. You can just follow my manatee, and you'll find the targets." He walked up to Figdra, who swallowed him and bounced off to meet up with Pwuga.
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:58 pm

"Following a Mantee? Woow that is just great" Zen hissed in a low tone. Obviously everything about Gael simply made him annoyed.

"Alright guess I will be seeing you later then Seta" and with that Zen moved fast after Figdra leaving the training ground.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:17 pm

Figdra just kept going, jumping onto Pwuga's back and whispering something to the manatee. They departed, waiting for Zen.
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:18 pm

Zen quickly got on his boat that worked with fire. It was an amazing looking boat and fast one. Quickly then used his devil fruit powers as the boat started to move fast after Pwuga leaving marinford at last.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5