One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers) Empty
PostSubject: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:23 pm

It had been a while after the incident of Goat Island... The Justice Gamblers were sailing for some time. Apparently, Karma was quite disappointed for the end of the incident. However, one the other hand, he thought again whatever happened at the place. After all, he got the chance to perform some new moves and he got another sword from Goid... He managed to improve his skills as a swordsman and that was great. As a result, he was not as disappointed as he was at the start and he started getting over it...

Furthermore, after that incident, he got another man in his crew. As most of his soldiers got injured, Karma sent all of them back to Little East Blue and he kept sailing along with a few members only... Oga, Luis, Crudo, Raymond, Capoeira who didn't really want to leave his captain and Leonard Roswell, a Marine Captain and former head of the Iron Raiders. The seven of them were sailing together and now they were about to arrive on an island again... An island on which they would have another bizarre adventure...

"Karma-sama! We are arriving at an island!" Capoeira said as the crew was approaching the island.
"Hm? An island? Crudo can you check that out?" Karma said and looked towards Crudo.
"Indeed, sir. We are arriving at Fireworks Island. This place is well-known for their fireworks festivals."
"Fireworks Island? I have never heard of that place before..." Karma said.
"Well, the place is only known for it's fireworks. It's natural that you don't know it..." Crudo said with a look on his face that looked like he believed that Karma was kind of dumb.
"Don't make that face to me!" Karma yelled at him in a funny way and he pointed towards the steering wheel. "Oga has steered the ship enough! Your turn!".
"Why do I even talk to him..." Crudo mumbled as he walked towards the steering wheel. "He will be mad at me for years...".
"I HEARD YOU!" Karma said as Crudo left towards helm and closed the door with force.
"Karma-sama... Will you keep doing this to him for a while?" Capoeira asked with a smile on his face.
"Well... I will do it for a while..." Karma said and both of them started laughing...

And while they were laughing, the ship approached Fireworks Island Island more and more...

Meanwhile, inside a dark place somewhere on the island...

A man enters the dark room and takes a deep breath. He talks to another man.

"Sir, I have to report?"
"Hmph? What?"
"M-Marines! A ship is coming!"
"Is that it?"

Who is the mysterious man who is lurking in the shadows??!!!
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:53 pm

[[On the Gamblers ship]]

Luis sat on the crows nest of the ship polishing his gun. He flexed his arm as he polished his gun, it was now completely healed after the events at that goat island place. Luis then placed the limiters back on his rifle and the scope was also getting a good cleaning. He could hear laughter below him. That was good, it was a peaceful time, at least more peaceful than the several years Luis had been undercover. He hated those times more than anything. He then felt his stomach rumbling, he then yelled below "Karma Taichou, is there anything to eat? im starving!!!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:58 pm

Karma (At the ship)

While both Karma and Capoeira were laughing, Luis' voice was heard. Apparently, Luis was standing at a spot above Karma and Capoeira and he was at a distance from the two of them. As a result, he would have to shout in order to be heard. "Indeed... I will tell Capoeira to go and get you some food... Can you do that, Capoeira?" Karma said with a smile on his face. Capoeira instantly nodded and run towards the kitchen in order to prepare a meal for his comrade to eat. After all, Luis was one of the top members of the ship right now, after Karma himself... With his powerful weapons, he managed to cause great damage to Hercules and save the day many times... As a result, Capoeira could not do anything but agree as Luis was a person he looked up to.

After Capoeira moved towards the kitchen, Karma turned his head towards Luis direction. He took a smile on his face and he said "Well... What are you doing there alone? Come over here! We can talk if you want!". Karma trusted Luis and he wanted to strengthen the bond that was tying the two of them. He had many battles along with Luis, after all... More battles than he had with any other member of the division.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:51 pm

Back in the small room that was given to him, Leonardo Roswell was busy with a long set of push ups. He lost counts a long time ago, and decided to just keep going until he'll run out of juice, which in his shape could take a few hours. The need for training never stopped for Leo, ever since he left his home he spent most of his free time training. He grew to enjoy it, like a little hobby that he constantly tried to enforce on his fellow marines to no success. His weapon, Eisenkrieg, was lying against the wall, resting in its sheath. It's been a while since it got stained with enemy blood, but that Leo was finally transferred to the Grand Line, he figured it won't take a while.

After hearing the voices from outside saying that an island was in sight, Leo got up, deciding to finish his set of push ups later. He put his captain coat over his shoulders and his sheath on his back before leaving his room. On deck, he found his new crew mates goofing about. He knew their names by heart by now, figuring it'll be best to study them before he joined, but their records weren't so fresh in his mind. "Fireworks huh? sounds like a rather peaceful stop" Leo said, looking at the island they were approaching. It was a little disappointing for Leo, all he wanted to do was leave the North Blue and get right into action, but it seemed like action wasn't so keen on inviting Leo in, and all he got was a simple firework island instead.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:12 pm

Luis didnt like leaving the safety of the crows nest, it was a great vantage point as well as a nice view. Still , it seemed Karma was trying hard to be nice and be friends. Luis wasnt sure whether he liked or disliked Karma. The only thing was that Karma was slightly a bit like Admiral Nishki, that was the vibe he was getting. Luis then yelled "Very well" , he dropped down on the mast , sliding from the bottom. he then landed near Captain Karma with his knife in his sock and rifle in the other hand. "Why are we at this island anyway? Its very much in the middle of no where..."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:28 pm

Karma (On the ship)

"To be honest, you just said the answer yourself... It's in the middle of no where and I didn't really expect that we would find an island at a place like this one... Otherwise, I would have changed the schedule of our travels so that we would head to a more populated island. Then again, this island seems to be nowhere so I doubt there is a marine basement here. We could check out the place to see whether the people need some protection over here... But judging from the place, I don't even think that pirates would want to land here. Who knows, though... After all, we came across so many things at Goat Island that is supposed to be full of goats. Who knows what we might encounter here..." Karma said with a smile on his face to Luis and then he moved his head towards the sky. "You know, at first, when Vice Admiral Mountain dispatched me from my duties as a captain of the basement at Little East Blue, I was kind of disappointed... However, after all the events I have been through, I realized that if that didn't happen, I would not improve to this level... And most importantly, I would not get the chance to bond with my crew and my subordinates. If we didn't travel at all, I wouldn't get the chance to know you... By fighting alongside you, I think I came to understand you better." Karma continued saying while he looked at the sky. "So... Do you feel the same?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:09 am

Leo remained silent while listening to Karma. Karma was a bit too open with his crew for Leo's taste, but every captain had his own methods, and Leo had to keep to himself. He still looked forward for a chance to get into the battlefield once again, and an island such as Firework Island didn't seem like an ideal place for that. He spent too much time handling paperwork in the North Blue, all the while dreaming of getting back to the Grand Line, only to arrive at a peaceful, distant island, disappointing.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:18 am

Capoeira (On the ship)

Meanwhile, while Luis and Karma were talking, Capoeira got out of the kitchen with a plate on his hand. On top of the plate, there was a small piece of chicken and some fried potatoes around it. The marine slowly walked towards them and placed the plate with the food in front of Luis. "Here is your food, Luis-san." the friendly marine said and he started walking towards Leonardo's direction.

Apparently, Leonardo was sitting by himself and Capoeira thought that it was a great chance to talk to him so that he would feel a little bit better. The Vice Admiral was sleeping inside, Oga and Crudo were above the steering wheel and so he was the only one who was left to talk to the man. He approached him with a smile on his face and he said "Well... What do you say about our unit, Leonardo-sama? Do you enjoy your staying with us?". Capoeira was trying to be as friendly as possible to Leonardo so that he would make him feel the same way he would feel if he was in his house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:52 pm

It seems that something has awoken Oga's Serious Personality. He seems to be serious out of the blue, lying on the ship, at the back of it, isolated from everyone else which is unusual. He's a cheerful and talkative guy after, but what is he doing here?

The isolation make him thinks...many thing. He's lying on the floor, within his hand, at the back of his head, admiring the sky. What noticable is the sweat gushing and overflowing from every part of his skin and the clothe soaked with sweat which makes it obvious that he just undergo some tough training for some reason. He doesn't likes to train, well...he wanted to get stronger but he's not the type to seperate himself from others and train.

He extended his arm to touch his belly, reminding him of the wound he received from the last battle on Goat Island. He's too weak that time, it seems that he has his strength measured during that battle. Karma is so admirable...he get stronger very fast. He's the life savior last time, and all that stuff. He's strong and reliable. Luis...he's also some guy worth admiring. He's brave, clever, calm and especially strong. Raymond is out of question. What do you expect from a Vice Admiral after all. Everyone are working their ass off with their will on the line. They get stronger as time passed and they managed to defend themselves as well as their friend. He himself..is just some coward who acts big. He doesn't run in front of Hercules which make it heroic but it ends up badly with his body lying on the ground and was taken as a hostage. He's burden to all.

From that day onward, he trained..and trained...all days long...all night long, hoping that no one would noticed it. Without noticing it, he remembered that when he took the first step on the Poker Club after the incident on Goat Island, he already swore to himself that he will get stronger and be more reliable. He wished...that the hardwork he pulled would come in with a great favor during the next battle. Next time, he wouldn't run, he wouldn't bluff, he wouldn't be a burden, but he would be someone...someone reliable. He knows it isn't fairy tale or some fiction where the main protagonist trained hard and beat the boss, but he will believe it anyway. Not Miracle, but Willpower.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:35 am

Leo looked at Capoeira as he spoke. "Well..." Leo sighed as he returned his look back to the island in the horizon. "To tell you the truth Capoeira, I was hoping to do more than staying with you when I was shifted over here" He said. "It's not that I don't like the company, but I had good company back at my home base too, I hoped to see some action in the Grand Line , I haven't had an actual fight in ages" He explained, trying not to offend the marine soldier.

It was all true. Back in the days, Leo was considered a marine prodigy, hand picked for one of the most luxurious projects of the WG, and the spearhead against pirate activity. But, after the project was shot down Leo's career began declining. He stayed in the grand Line long enough for him to become a captain, but after being transferred to the North Blue his career literally froze in place.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:49 am

Capoeira (On the ship)

"I can understand what you mean... But don't worry, Leondardo-sama... The crew is actually pretty unlucky... You see, before you were transferred here, we ended up in some weird situations... Even before Karma-sama was dispatched from his basement in order to sail around the seas, he always ended up getting engaged in battle. I remember, it was one of his first days as a captain and his basement was attacked by pirates... Then, I remember that after he set sail, we came across some strange centaur pirates on Spa Island and we continued by taking on pirates on Goat Island... I wouldn't be surprised if we were unlucky enough to meet pirates on this forgotten island. The history has shown to us, after all, that we only get engaged in battle in isolated islands like this one... So, you can still hope." Capoeira said to Leonard with a smile on his face. As soon as he heard the complaints of the newly transferred to the division captain, Capoeira thought it was a good chance to talk to him about the adventures that the crew had during their travels and at the same time he hoped that he would make Leonardo feel better and relax even more, as well as form a better opinion for his newest division. Capoeira was not the person in the crew who was a good fighter and so he knew that he would have to focus at helping the crew form a bond. It was the only thing he could offer, after all, except from doing the chores at the ship and his weak fighting skills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:09 am

Oga crackd open the door as he hurl the towel toward one of the standing pole. His clothe seems to be better, without the soaking and stuff and his there's no longer sweat. Within the hair, still slightly wet and smirks upon his face, it's obvious that he just took some sort of bath...or perhap, shower.

He climbed up to the highest deck of the ship, where everyone is. His legs shiver slightly when he walks due to the lack of energy and tiring from his training. He still tries to put on a smile...a real one. He looks at the chatter between members and it seems that the atmosphere between the Justice Gamblers is as usual after all. "Is there anything to eat? I need..food..i'm hungry dammit!" he roared out loud as he took his first step. He squinted for some reason.

He tried to hide the fact that he was training, and his shivering legs is hard to get out unnoticed. He knows, he can just say he's hungry and that makes himself less energy leading to his shivering legs but there's still some suspicion after all. He doesn't knows why he doesn't wants people to knows he's training hard, and he doesn't knows what's the point in hiding it, but he still hides it anyway.

He glanced over to the sea, full of freedom, and the vast sky. Sailing on the ship makes he experience freedom, and cheerfulness while at the same time, there's madness and fear inside it. There's time when the sea is dyed red and there's time when the cloud ain't moving at all and there's blood that seem to fly out into the sky. There's time when the air taste bad, the scent of blood and there's time when danger approach. He doesn't wants to imagine of it. For now...he just wants to move forward and onward. After all, elder told children to always move forward. He doesn't really acts like what the adult taught him but it seems that he would need to follows it this time...despite he doesn't likes it.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:10 am

"I could only hope Capoeira" Leo joked, "And you can call me Leo, no need for the formality here, we're all on the same ship" He added. "I know all about bad luck, back when I was assigned a crew in the North Blue, the base was attacked before we even got a chance to leave it. After that, the crew was scattered, since the attack proved that even the North Blue couldn't afford losing its marines back then." Leo explained. "Ever since then I've been bouncing in and out of crews, and my arms turned into those of an office worker instead of a fighter's thanks to all the paperwork" He explained. He figured it'll only be fair to explain his history, in return for Capoeira's explanation.

Leo was then cutoff by the roar of another crew member, Oga. There probably wasn't a person alive who knew more about training than Leo, and it only took him a simple glance at Oga to to recognize the familiar redness and dizziness of a man who just tired himself out. 'Well, at least this crew isn't lazy like the others...' Leo thought to himself, the fact that there was someone else on the ship that devoted his free time to training cheered Leo up, he wasn't alone.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:58 am

[[Luis]]

Luis was eating listening to them all talk, he couldnt respond to the earlier question by Karma. Luis was still curious about these people. True enough they all had far better skills than himself, however, in a lop sided fight, he didnt think any of them would be able to beat opponents far more superior than themselves. Luis then replied to Leos complaint "Dont worry about it, there is going to be alot of action for us marine ground dogs... didnt you hear? Anubis whacked Vice Admiral Derge Sr........ it means the marine heirachy is going to go wild again, which means more pirates... which means more work"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:41 am

Capoeira raised his head and stared towards the sun with a smile on his face as soon as he listened to the words of his superior officer and crew mate in the Justice Gamblers. He could see why Leonardo was quite displeased with the events that occurred around him. However, there was nothing he could do. "I see... Leo-sama." Capoeira said afterwards before saying "Well then, let's hope that we will have some action on this island...". Then, he turned his head towards the island and it looked towards it. The ship had almost arrived at the island's port. The Justice Gamblers had finally docked on Fireworks Island.

"Oiiiiiiiiiiiiii!" Crudo's voice could be heard from the steering wheel. "We arrived!".
"Don't think you are done with that!" Karma yelled at him. "When we get back to the ship, you are going to steer it until we land on three more islands!"
"What?!" Crudo said with a surprised look on his face and got out of the steering wheel's room as soon as he stopped docking the ship.
"I was joking..." Karma said.
"Phew..."
"Three islands is way too much... But two of them is okay."
"..."
"Anyway, let's go..." Karma said and he looked at Luis. "It seems that we can all continue this nice conversation later... For now on, let's explore the place and see if the people of the island need something from the navy."
"Okay, Karma-sama!" Capoeira agreed quickly and he jumped off the ship. Then, he waited for the others to come so that they could start the investigation...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:29 am

Luis picked up his items and stored them in his bag and pockets . He then lifted and heaved his rifle on his back. He wore his sunglasses and pulled out a ciggarette from his left side pocket and lighted it with his match. He then puffed smoke sas he jumped off the ship "Ahh... so should i set up a vantage point again like before? Cause the last time we were almost killed because of fucking goats..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:34 am

Oga face bacame red as people seem to ignored him completely. He doesn't knows why they acts like these, perhap because they didn't hear him. They're all interested in docking on the new island, exploring and such, leaving him in the shadow...yet again. He can't blame this anyway, he's kind of low rank if compared to other Best Fighters in the crew. He serve the marine for some years, and surprisngly he's still low-ranked. He doesn't care about ranking, his chance..and the allowance of capturing pirate and making the world a better place is enough for him. Like a wolf..that doesn't care about ruling the forest but just satisfied from catching preys.

He walked toward the refrigerator iphimself, yawning and his legs trembling all the way. He ended up getting the food himself. He doesn't lnows how to cook, thus he just get some meat and some food to eat, enough to fill his stomach. He would consider, exploring the island later on. After all, the island seems to be fun, just by the name. Or perhap the complete opposite? Who knows? Everything is possible in this sea..the GrandLine.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:40 am

Karma prepared the three swords he was carrying. All of them were perfectly placed around his waist and he was ready to draw them at any time. "Come on everybody! Let's go..." he said and he slowly walked towards the edge of the ship, before finally jumping down on the land of the island, standing right next to Capoeira and Luis. He had not seen that Oga had run towards the refrigerator and he thought that he was there... If he had seen him, after all, Karma would be worrying as Oga was the one who usually ended up in bad situations accidentally.

As soon as Karma landed on the island with his own foot, he looked around the place... There was a town in front of the Justice Gamblers which they would have to explore and find out useful information about the current state of the island. However, before walking towards it, Karma said "Well, Luis... You can act however you want. I absolutely trust you." before he walked towards the direction of the town with a carefree look on his face.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:58 pm

Luis went off himself to find a bar, cause he really needed a drink after such a good meal on the ship. Luis was carrying his rifle and the people were looking funnily at him. Luis sighed, small town meant not alot of weapons were so openly carried here. Still Luis just walked, he saw a stall selling drinks and food. Luis grinned as he walked to the stall "Hey ossan, can i smoke here as well?" The old man laughed "for a marine? Sure , but you got to eat or drink something ok?" Luis nodded as he sat down and smoked, he orderd the passion fruit drink while he sat . It was such a beautiful day too.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:51 am

While Luis went off himself to find a bar, Karma simply took a walk around the town in order to see what was going on. Being the captain of the crew, he wore his cape on his back and as a result, he drew the attention of the people. The man was carrying three swords with him and he wore a cape on his back. That gave out the fact that he was a powerful marine and the people stared at him in awe while he was taking a look at the town. Some children moved around the young man and looked at his cape. As soon as Karma realized that they wanted to see it, he smiled to them. "What are your names, kids?" Karma asked with a gentle voice.

The three kids were somewhat surprised when they listened to the question. They all were around 12 years old and they did not expect to see the marine talking to them. For a few seconds the kids hesitated to reply... "Erm... We are Huey, Luey and Duey..." one of the children replied with a cheerful look on his face. "I see..." Karma said and he moved his hands on the heads of the children. "You can have my cape, then, if you like it that much..." he replied with a smile on his face and he took off his cape. Then, he gave it to the hands of the children who talked to him. "T-Thank you!" the children said with a happy look on their faces and Manta scratched his head. "Erm, it's nothing really! Now, goodbye." he said and he started leaving...

And as he was leaving, all the children looked at him...
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:23 pm

Seeing the members of the crew spread across the town, Leo figured he should do the same. One look at the sky showed how great the weather was, and such a nice weather would be a waste without a nice jog to go with it for someone as obsessed with training as Leo. He left his captain's coat in his room, for he wouldn't need it in this weather, and stepped off the ship.

Running across a random street of the town, Leo couldn't help but notice that people looked at him oddly, but that was probably because of the large sheathed sword he carried on his back, and the fact that marine presence on the peaceful island was probably sporadic. After the endless amount of training he went through, Leo could continue jogging for hours, but something in the corner of his eye made him stop. He spotted Luis, a member of the crew, sitting in a bar, practically wasting the nice day indoors. 'Now that's just ridiculous!' Leo thought as he stopped running, before walking towards the bar. He stepped through the door, meaning to simply grab Luis and drag him out for a jog, but before he could do that, someone did the same thing to him.

"You look bored Mr. Marine!" A man called from behind Leo as he grabbed his shoulder. Turning around, Leo spotted a short bald man with glasses hiding his eyes and a grin filling his face. "Can I offer you a nice game of poker? glihihihihihi" The man asked and giggled, before pointing at a poker table in the corner of the bar, where three people sat and play: A muscular man with a brown tank top, a military haircut and black sunglasses. A young attractive woman in a red dress and long pitchblack hair, and weirdly enough, a kid who didn't seem to be any older than 8 years old, wearing a simple T-shirt. "Sorry, I'm not much of a poker playe~" Leo started saying, but the bald man didn't take no for an answer and dragged him to the table, saying "Don't be silly, of course you are!". Looked like Leo didn't have a choice.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:54 am

As Luis sat in the stall, the stall owner began chit chatting about random things, like how his job with the marines was and how a ranking marine found his way to this island. Then, the stall owner reached a very interesting point in the conversation "If your a betting man, there is a poker high stakes game that takes place at the bar. Its a new set up, and there is a lot of bad rumours surrounding it, but i dont take stock to rumors." Luis then got up and paid for his drinks, he lit up his second ciggarette "Yeah, i think i will go there... sounds like fun" Luis wasnt a gambling man, well, he sort of was. But Still he needed to see if the bad rumors about the game were true. He then walked off, heading for the bar.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:28 am

Meanwhile, Karma was walking around the island in order to see what was going on. As he took off his marine cape, it was difficult for people to understand that he was a marine. Even if he carried his swords with him, he looked like a mere traveler who was traveling through the various islands of the Grand Line and randomly ended up on Fireworks island. Those who did not see him with the cape could not understand at all that he was a powerful marine commodore. And not only that, but also thanks to the fact that he was walking by himself, people could not realize that he was a high ranked man of the Navy, as most marines used to have some soldiers accompanying them.

And that was what started a series of events... That misunderstanding between the people who observed him would trigger an event on the island. While the marine walked, another man bumped on him and grabbed one of his swords. "That's mine!" the thief said and he started running away in a fast way, but not fast enough to not be reached by the commodore. "Hey! Give my swords back!" Karma said with a worried look on his face and was about to start chasing the man before something unexpected happened. A small rock hit the man at the head and the man fell on the ground. The swords fell from his hands and he was feeling dizzy.

"Huh? What was that?" Karma wondered and turned his head behind, only to see the three children who were given his cape earlier. Huey was holding a slingshot while the other two children had a look on their faces that made them look like some powerful, brave warriors. "Those belong to the sir!" Huey said and Karma noticed that he was wearing the cape he gave him. "That's right!" Luey and Duey agreed with Huey and Karma smiled. "You, three... Haha." he commented and walked towards them in order to congratulate them.

However, as he walked, the thief who stole the swords came back to his senses and got up. As Karma had turned his back and walked towards the children, he thought that this was a good chance to trick the children and have his revenge on them for what they did to him. He could not accept the fact that one young man took him down with a slingshot and he would do anything to extract his revenge on them. He grabbed a knife out of his pockets and he jumped towards Karma's way. Then, he placed his knife in front of Karma's neck and he said "You, pests! Put the slingshot down and come over here, or I will cut this guy's neck!". His goal was to cause panic to the children...

"L-Let that man go!" Huey said with a worried voice. "He has done nothing to you! You should take us, instead!".
"That's what I am planning to do..." the thief said and looked towards the children with an angry look on his face and while that happened, the incident drew the attention of more and more people. All of them were looking with a worried look on their faces to see what the fate of Karma and the children would be.

"You are not coming, huh?" the thief continued saying. Apparently, even if the children wanted to switch places with Karma, they could not do so because their legs were trembling because of the fear they felt. "I guess I will cut his neck!" he finished and he attempted to move the knife and cut the marine's neck. However, before he could move it, Karma finally made his move. Within a single second two arms sprouted on the man's back and he grabbed his hands before he could do anything. Then, another pair of hands bloomed and he grabbed his neck and moved it with force, breaking his neck and making the man fall down.

"Wh-What?" the thief said and he fell on the ground.
"Do not underestimate the power of the marines... Especially the power of a Marine Commodore..." Karma said and all the people looked at him in awe, as they realized that he was a high ranked marine.

"Marine-sama!" the three children said and they moved towards Karma and the marine hugged them in order to thank them for their brave actions. Karma had just established a bond with the three children...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:27 am

"Ahh man, that's better" said Oga as he tossed the bag of something into the surface of the blue fresh ocean. "I'm feeling all hyped up after all these thing which are stuffed up inside me. The training made my energy ran out" finished Oga. He walked toward the rail of the ship, before sitting on it. He titled his head up to the sky, while using his right to shade the sense of his eyes so that the sun wouldn't hurt his eyes. He sighed. "I'm bored, i'm going to get exploring just to kill freedom" said Oga before pulling his legs back on the ship before rushing off the ship.

He wandered through the town, he doesn't remember a single thing because he didn't takes any notices to where he walks toward because he was distracted off the shop he passed through. He wished he could saves up some money and used it to buy some accessories because he wanted to do so. For the current time being, he can only rely on his salary from the marine. "Wait.." said Oga. "Where's Luis and the other?" continue Oga. "Meh..let me just return to the ship and get that den den mushi from the ship and call them, asking them their whereabouts" said Oga before turning to the opposite direction he just passed.

He walks for some minutes before realizing that he was back in tha tplace where thinks of getting to the ship. His sweatdrops and his face look perplexed. "I'm lost" said Oga. Words filled inside his mind with burning rage, worried, and all that cursed word. "#%@##%!! Why does it always ends up like this!?!?" shouted Oga before noticing that he was too loud and everyone are staring at him.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:12 am

While Oga was getting lost and Luis and Leo were about to play some poker at the bar of Fireworks Island, Karma was spending his time with the three children he just met. The children were admiring him a lot so Karma took the chance and he started telling them many stories about the Marines... Some that happened and some others that didn't. The time was passing peacefully and the Marine commodore was completely enjoying himself. The three kids were reminding him of himself when he was a child and looked up to his father. He was around their age when his dream took its current form. He wanted to surpass his father as a swordsman and his nine swords style while he would also fight for justice and protect any innocent people in the name of the marines.

"I have to go..."karma said some time afterwards and he got up from the spot he was standing at.
"No, don't go!" The children begged him and hugged him.
"Okay... I will tell you one more story..." He said and he started telling them one more story with a smile on his face, while walking randomly around the village with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers)   Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; The Justice Gamblers; Chapter 4; The big bang! (Open to the Justice Gamblers)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next