One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
samowise

Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:57 pm

One day has passed now since Zen met Seta, and it has also been one day since Zen starting his hard advanced training to become more powerful. It was now early in the morning, and as Seta said yesterday he was taking Zen somewhere.

It has been quit a silent trip so far on the Cp9 ship seeing that Zen did not say a single word. However his eyes obviously widened as soon as he noticed the WG gates that they were getting close to.

(I hope the time skip I did is fine. Also I hope that using your ship is fine as well since Zen does not want to reunite with his crew back on his ship till he becomes a Schibukai)

Last edited by samowise on Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:31 am

(why did you closed it? I am a little lost here. And we will not use the ship because as usual, you will fly towards there)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:38 am

The marines within the area then began lining up "Ok, we got a new schibukai is coming in today, so lets prepare the welcome, we must be ready!!!!" There was a hush in the area, as everyone awaited Seta's announcement, there needed to be communication with the Gates of justice.
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:07 am

(The thread is closed to me, you, and nikz only. Hence, that is why I closed it :p)

"hmmm...why did you bring me here Seta?" Zen asked in an emotionless tone as he stood next to his teacher, and as he glared at the huge gates of justice. After all, it was the first time for Zen to visit one the WG maine facilities.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:03 am

Seta then puts his coat over his shoulder. He then picks up a specialized Den Den Mushi just for him and spoke. Open the gates now.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:52 am

The marines then received the orders and rushed to open the gates of justice. They all scurried across to their positions as the Gates of Justice opened wide. The marines stood in a row watching carefully.
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 1:27 pm

Zen's question was unanswered, but well Zen was already starting to understand why he was here. However Zen stayed silent after all this was his nature. He only simply grinned as the marines rushed to greet them.

Well...well looks like that this guys is pretty respected in the WG. Zen thought as he tilted his head to look at Seta.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:48 pm

Seta then continues walking without looking at Zen. He felt like someone might attack Zen, he felt some urge from the marines that anyone will attack at any moment. He is with me. Don't worry. Will someone tell me if the officials are already inside?
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:00 am

Zen walked with Seta as he kept on looking to his sides. He was ready to fight and escape encase the marines decided to play a dirty trick, and capture him.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:10 am

((Guys longer posts? Try wont you?))
The closest marine ran up and saluted "Sir , lady Sonia is not here, so there are others inside, but they are some of the vice admirals that dont usually do this sort of thing sir!! What would you have us do at this moment?" The marines were feeling uneasy, after all this man was about to become a schibukai and his nickname made them all on alert. There was every intention that if he stepped out of line, there would be retribution.
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:50 am

Zen grinned as he looked at the marine who came to greet them. It seemed that all of these preparations was for him. After all, it was the WG nature to never trust pirates, and well Zen decided to try to miss around with the marines. However he was obviously not going to attack at least he was not going to fight unless they decided to attack.

"Well....isn't it amazing one of my dreams when I was a kid was to set this place on fire." Zen said as he laughed out manically, and as he lightened his finger with fire. Of course as soon as he did that all the marines around him were ready to attack.

"Ohh no don't worry it was just a joke...I am not in the mood for fireworks now." Zen said as he turned off the fire on his finger. After all, one of the things he really enjoyed was toying with living beings nerves.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:09 pm

Seta then looked at Zen with a serious look. He felt that Zen was getting pretty arrogant. Even if that was a joke you have to go through the fire of my magma before you can set this on fire. You got that? Now follow me. . Seta then started walking. Of course he did not spoke. I need you to guide Zen here and tell him the rules and regulations in here. If you have problems with him tell me and I will take care of it. PERSONALLY. I will have to talk to the remaining marines here. . Seta then walked slowly and went into the meeting room without saying anything. He then asked the marines a question. All right the pirate Zen Walter has potential to be a Shichibukai. He can be a great asset to the WG. I would like to hear your opinions about this.
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:17 pm

"Oh you just killed the joke! I was just trying to break the tension here, and lighten up everyone's mood." Zen said sarcastically as he followed Seta. It was true that he was joking, but still he was pretty ready for any dirty trick that the WG would play. After all, Zen knew the WG and the marines well...they always liked to play dirty tricks on pirates.

"Hmmm....So I am going to have a tour around marinford? wow, such a great honor." Zen whispered to the marine who was supposed to guide him, and he was still being sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:21 pm

The men that stood around did not show their faces, but they were giants and all vice admirals of the Navy. The first one asked "You say he has potential? But what is the basis of this? I heard he is a murderer , but nothing more, is he famous for something?"

The other vice admirals were watching very carefully, there was even a tea lady who poured some tea and left some rice crackers for both Zen and Seta. The other voice then spoke "Its not that we are doubting your judgement Seta, but we do need an explanation first you know?
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:46 pm

Suddenly, vines began creeping through the doorway and growing on the ceiling of the room. They spiralled down towards the group and stopped about ten feet from the ground. A silver haired man's body came out of the vines and he stopped being extracted around the waist. "Oh... so this is what this ruckus is about. New Shichibukai, eh? Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:57 pm

Zen looked at the guy who just appeared out of no where. It was obvious that he ate some kind of Devil fruit that gave him the ability to control plants, but well Zen had no clue what was the name of this devil fruit. However that did not really matter with Zen who considered everyone else to be just lower than him.

"And who would you be?Plant boy" Zen spoke arrogantly as he gave Gael an arrogant look. Zen did now who gael was, but he simply decided not to show that.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:59 pm

Seta then sipped a little of his tea. It was a little cold. He then heated his hand a little to make the tea hotter. Seta then looked at the ones who were asking. He had an idea in his mind. Would you like to see it for yourselves? How about having a spar with Zen. After all actions speak louder then words as they say.

Seta then noticed at the arrival of one of the Shichibukai, Gael. Do not be too arrogant Zen. He is one type of man who you do not want against. He is also one of the ones who helped capture Yonkou Seshomaru
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:05 pm

"Hmmm...this is pretty interesting."Zen said in a low voice to Seta as he grinned at Gael.

"Well then maybe a spar between me, and him can prove my skills to the vice admirals. Of course that is if you are ready plant man" Zen spoke in an emotionless tone. His eyes were still fixed at gael who had recently appeared before them.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:07 pm

Gael's eye twitched a little bit. "Yeah, sure, don't be polite. That's fine. After all, they do say chivalry is dead." Gael heard a loud, resounding ribbitting sound as Figdra bounced into the room, out of breath. "Arrogance is the downfall of many a fool. Or so I've heard. I'm the Shichibukai Gael. Also: don't call me boy. I only let one person call me that." Oh, now a challenge? He didn't know this guy's skills, but... "If the Marines say so."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:08 pm

Seta then smiles a bit. He knew that this will be interesting. Has his teachings got through the pirates head? Seta immediately stands and spoke. Let us go. Prepare the arena. . Seta then slowly walks outside and headed towards the arena.

The marines then prepared the things in one of the WG's arena. Seta then sat in the front row together with the other high ranking officials. One of the officials spoke This Zen must prove himself. . Seta then just smiles and looks at the arena. It is entirely up on him if he can entertain us. .

Last edited by Kaiser Yonkou on Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:12 pm

Zen took off his jacket, and threw it away on the ground showing his huge burning skull Tattoo. He was really pumped up for action, and he could not wait to start the fight.

"Well I will stop calling you that if you can only defeat me in this battle." Zen said to Gael still maintaining his arrogant tone.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:16 pm

Seta then stood up and spoke. In this fight there is one rule: THERE ARE NO RULES. I'm sure you know what that means. Use everything that can lead you to victory. We may declare a winner even though no one is knocked out yet. So give it your best shot. I will give the signal to start the match . Seta then made a ball of magma and throws it at the air. It then exploded like fireworks. GO!
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:18 pm

Gael smiled. "Fair enough. Figdra. Please regurgitate Fenrir and Rirnef? Peaba as well." Figdra obliged, spitting out the three animals Gael called for. "You guys stand by at the moment. I'll only call you if I need you. I shouldn't, though." He dropped out of the vines and flipped right side up as he fell. "Overcompensating for something?" He asked snarkily when Zen removed his jacket. When the ball exploded, Gael stood with his arms folded. Defensive was always his best tactic.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:22 pm

One of the Vice Admirals then spoke. Looks like Gael is in a disadvantage here,he has plants that can easily be burnt by fire. Seta laughs at the Vice Admiral and spoke Oh, I wouldn't say that. Even if I would to battle Gael I will not let my guard down. . Seta then proves that he does not have any bet on the two.
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:26 pm

"Well so you want me to make the first move? eh?"Zen said as he gave a devilish grin to Gael."Mera Mera no mi: Flaming net!!" Zen said as he created a huge circle of fire trapping both himself, and Gael inside it.

"Alright then you shall get what you want" Zen said as he jumped high in the air.

"Mera Mera no mi: Fire Gun!!!" Zen said as he shot a lot of fire bullets from his finger into the sky. It was not so long before the huge amount of fire bullets disappeared into the sky, and then started to fall down above Gael's head in fast speed like rain. Also some of the fire bullets merged together forming huger bullets
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next