One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:38 pm

Gael smirked. His animals were out of the circle, so that was good. "Many small attacks don't always work, by the way. Try being more focused." He stood stock still as a sphere of wooden vines encased him and protected him from the fire. Pretty much the entire thing was peppered with polkadots of fire. Gael had the sphere part above him, and the fire burned out due to a lack of fuel. "My turn now, I suppose." He took advantage of Zen's prone position to launch bamboo spears at the guy from every angle from the ground.
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:49 pm

"Mera Mera no Mi: Mirror Flame!!" Zen shouted as he created a very thick, and huge shield of fire that blocked the bamboo woods, and turned it to ashes before it got to him.

"Mera Mera no Mi: Dragon flame!!!" Zen released a huge amount of fire that moved quickly toward Gael, and all his plant. Zen also made sure that he focused a lot to release a very huge amount of fire that would cover a huge area.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:02 pm

The fire approached Gael, and then concealed him altogether. When the fire moved on, however, Gael was not there. The stones comprising the floor shot into the air and fell down around a new hole that Gael was climbing out of. He looked at his coat and swore. "You singed it, you arrogant sack of crap!" Four thick tree trunks spiralled around Zen, wreathed in flowers of the Immobilizing persuasion. The gases were already being released into the air.
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:10 pm

"Damn... it poisonous gas!!!" Zen shouted as he quickly teared up a huge piece from his shirt and tightened it around his nose, and mouth. It should probably serve as a mask for the time being.

Quickly Zen used Sorsu to charge forward toward Gael who was now climbing up a whole. Zen was pretty fast so noticing that he was moving was even hard. That was all thanks to the intensive training that he had.

"Now get ready plant boy because you are going down!!" Zen spoke in a devilish tone as he turned his hands into fire, and as he aimed a series of fast flaming punches toward Gael who was climbing out of a hole.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:21 pm

Gael let go, dropping back into the hole and flinging another shield up: this time it was a type of tree that had hard spines on its bark. Though Zen would easily be able to break it, he was punching into very sharp little needles all the while. A tree shot out of the ground behind him, and Gael seemed to climb out of its trunk onto a branch. "You need to be a little more calm, man. Don't want to accidently eat of the forbidden fruit: I guarantee you'll die." A small growth wound itself out of the tree branch: it was a little different than the tree that was its host. Fruits began growing out of it. When those fruits dropped, they would hit the ground and send four inch long needles in all directions.
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:36 pm

Zen was now angry, and currently everything inside him was burning. After all, he was a fire man, and this devil fruit really fitted him, and his personality the most.

Quickly using his abilites Zen started to set everything around him on fire especially all those trees. Also his arm was bleeding a little bit because of the spikes, but gladly he used geppo in the right time to make sure that his body was as hard as Iron.

Zen's hair was now turned into a flame of fire, and so where his legs and his arms."Get ready for the real showdown!!!"Zen screamed as he jumped forward toward Gael, and as he sent many cross shape fire figures toward him. Also from under the ground a huge amount of fire erupted like a volcano. The fire was moving at fast speed toward Gael, and behind Zen. Gladly Zen was not going to get affected by it since he was a fire man to begin with.

It seemed that the fruits were turning into four spikes that were now falling toward Zen. Quickly Zen started jumping from one wall to the other using sorsu to support him as he dodged the needles. However one spike moved right close to his right arm causing a surface damage, and more blood to come out.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:01 pm

Gael flung his arm out, and vines coated the entirety of the walls and ceiling, and some wrapped around his arm. The vines launched him up to the ceiling, and he merged with the vines on the ceiling. Gael liquidized the vines that had caught fire, and he poked his head out of the vine knot. "You know, you're really just destroying the room at this point. You might want to be careful where you aim." He shot four sharpened stakes at Zen from every facet of the room: totaling 24 stakes.
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:15 pm

Zen once again used Sorsu, and his agility to start dodging the stakes. He also used geppo making his body like iron so that the wooden stakes would break down once they reach his body without damaging him.

The fight now was about ti end, and Zen was somewhat tired. Also if he was not mistaken his enemy would be in the same condition at him.

"Now get ready for my finally attack!!!" Zen shouted as the huge amount of fire that was shaped like a volcano erupting from the hole making it is way up to the sky. It was such a horrific scene to watch....if anyone saw this from a far distance he would say that the god of fire himself was sending fire from the sky to punish the Marines.

Zen then closed his eyes as he used all his energy to control that horrific amount of fire and aim it toward his enemy. The attack was pretty strong, and if Gael did not stop it....most likely Marine ford was going to get damaged badly. The attack was not a technique, or a move that he was trained to do. Oh no it was a raw attack that came from his mere emotions, and sheer power to control fire.

The fire moved fast toward Gael as it rotated like a tornado.

Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:53 pm

Gael sighed. "Comeon, man." He gestured upward, seeming to struggle, as if he was lifting something huge out of the ground. Which he sort of was. He yanked deep rooted tree trunks out of the earth, which twisted and turned every which way to form a sort of cylinder around Zen's attack. As it burned, Gael backed it up with more wood, and repeated, until he couldn't hold it back anymore and it finally broke through, weakened. It sent chunks of burning wood flying everywhere, several of which struck Gael and set his clothes lightly on fire. He finally quenched it by surrounding it closely with wood, suffocating it.

"Final attack indeed. You almost got me. Try tactics over sheer power. Like this:" Gael grew a single strangler fig which managed to fill the entire room with branches and vines, not to mention the roots underground. With a snap of his fingers, the roots, vines, and branches all shot at Zen, attempting to cocoon him and strangle him, as well as restrain him. Confine, restrict, and neutralize.
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:09 pm

"Damn it" Zen cursed loudly as he finally decided to use his energy pill. Quickly Zen swallowed one of the pills which gave him back his energy...re energizing him to the max.

Zen then jumped fast using sorsu as he barely escaped the plants that almost got him. Zen quickly launched himself toward Gael using sorsu as he used his right hand to aim a series of fast and powerful punch attacks that were hard to dodge. Also Zen was holding a reject dial in his left hand which he used as a follow up attack right after the punches.

It was hard dodging the attack this time. After all, if Gael blocked or dodged the fast punches by using his plants he was still most likely going to get hurt from the powerful reject dial.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:41 pm

(When did the reject dial get into his hand?)

Gael watched the candidate swallowed something and got a bunch of energy back. "Fun." Gael used Soru to shoot into the air, even though Zen managed to clip him in the side. Gael was literally shooting off the air to avoid Zen. As Zen had so gratefully NOT burnt his plants, he sent them once more after him: though this time they advanced on him in more of a wall like manner. Gael began patting down his side and other places, trying to put out the multitude of small fires all over him. He could feel that his left side was bruised.
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:55 pm

(He picked it quickly from his pocket while launching himself toward you.)

"Well, you can run but you won't run forever."Zen said in a confident tone as he used flaming net to burn the plant walls that were moving toward him from both side. It was a formidable circular shield that gave him absolute defense against plants.

The time was running short now, and he had to move fast before the side effect of the pill started to take over. Quickly Zen used Soru to appear behind Gael.

"you will fall now!!" Zen shouted as he released an enormous amount of fire toward his opponent. The distance was pretty short so even if Gael was able to use Soru to escape the enormous fire was still going to catch him, and do some damage to his body.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:40 pm

((Fair enough. Remember though: fire doesn't normally instantly burn through things that quickly. It needs time. People need to understand that.))

Gael got caught in the flames, but combined Geppou and Soru to get out before ALL of his clothes could catch on fire. Not like it saved his poncho. The thing was riddles with burns, holes, and scorch marks. And it was still on fire. "Seriously. Do you like ruining people's clothes?" Gael snapped his fingers again, and a pitcher plant shot up from under Zen, trying to catch him and distract him while Gael sealed it with vines.
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:08 pm

"No! but I love setting things on fire!!" Zen said as took out one of the shurikens in his pockets, and used its sharpness to cut the plant that caught his leg. Gladly, Zen was react fast before the vines could catch his legs.

However he was now almost out of time, and the side effect of the pill was going to take off soon.

"I will end this now plant boy!!" Zen shouted as he sat a lot of shurikens into fire and throw them at Gael. He then used soru to move fast between the shurikens, and aim a series of flaming punches and kicks at his opponent...He was using the shurikens as a shield to cut off the plants as well that Gael was obviously going to send toward him while he was moving.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:37 pm

"You will?" Gael threw up another wooden dome, which managed to catch and hold most of the shuriken, turning the dome into a defensive weapon. Gael dropped low, avoiding the chunks of wood that would be inevitably flung at him once Zen manuevered around the spiked wall they had made together.
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:37 pm

Zen did not wait as soon as he felt that the side effect of the pill was taking over he quickly used Soru to get far from his target, and the spikes.

Zen then took his martial art defensive stance as he felt a great pain. He was now pretty tired, and the pill side effect made it worse. However he was going to defend himself encase Gael decided to go on the offense, and attack. After all, one of the most important lesson he took was to always go on the defensive after you got tired.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:21 pm

Gael used his special optical technique to see that Zen was not in a fighting mood anymore. He snapped his fingers, and all the plant debris in the area melted into nothingness. He took off his poncho and showed it to Zen. "Do you know what this means? I have to go get another one of these things made. Do you know how far away the tailor who made this is???" Gael strode forward, getting closer to Zen. He poked Zen in the chest, saying, "Seriously, I need some recompense." He turned and began walking away. "I'd say he's worth of Shichibukai. Though, that thing you swallowed: not wise. Be sure you can beat your enemy before you use that. Or you're screwed." He began walking away, towards his animals. He had his poncho... thing draped over his right arm.
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:43 pm

"I swear!!! that this over friendly annoying attitude of yours makes me wanna just snap your head out of your body, and feed you to some hungry sea kings." Zen said said as he sighed loudly.

"Regardless this was a nice battle....I must also admit that you are a pretty tough guy" Zen said as he turned around to the opposite side. He then picked up his jacket and putted it on.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:09 pm

Gael turned back to Zen and gave him a death glare. "You don't like friendly? Fine. Screw off to the hell hole you came from. Damn sea kings couldn't kill me: I'd choke 'em to death with an arsenal of spikes that could murder a kingdom of vampires. Don't take me lightly you insufferable sack of crap." And then Zen said the second half. "Thanks. You are too. I don't kill often: be glad I didn't use MY last resort." Zen'd be deader than sliced bread. Gael grew some lettuce heads to feed to his strictly vegetarian animals.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 12:47 am

Then suddenly a voice spoke "ENOUGH!!!!!" It was the fleet admiral who kept his face in the shadows "Cease this nonsense!, who the hell allowed two schibukai to fight each other?!! Hmmm?" the vice admirals looked a little afraid, the fleet admiral was someone to fear after all no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:31 am

Seta then looked at the Fleet Admiral Oh come on. It was me who allowed it. Do you have any problems with that? . Seta stood up. He knew that he needs to act a little superior even if he is talking to the Fleet Admiral. Seta then claps his hands Very well done Zen, and to you too Gael . As he speaks he turns around to the other officials. What do you think? Is he capable or not of helping us.
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:08 am

"Haha...well you surely do sound less annoying when you are rude Gael" Zen said as he laughed maniacally, but then the fleet admiral himself showed up. That made Zen stay quit as he observed what was going.

After Seta answered the fleet admiral Zen walked forward toward Seta. "I hope I did not disappoint you" He said in a low voice to his teacher.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:47 am

The fleet admirals voice was now booming "SILENCE YOU WORM!!! I WAS BEATING WORLD CLASS PIRATES BEFORE YOU EVER WORE DIAPERS OR STARTED BREAST FEEDING, DONT TALK TO ME LIKE YOUR SOMETHING BIG!!!!!" The rest of the marines kept quiet. Everyone knew the Fleet admiral, he was legendary for his unforgiving style and hard knocks style. He then said "as for this matter, i approve, that pirate has shown his worth, next time dont do stupid nonsense like this Seta, you understand?!!" The Fleet admiral walked away into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:32 am

Seta then shouted back at the Fleet Admiral hoping that he would turn back. Seta would not want to be embarrassed. After all he has some reputations known even by the Gorousei themselves. What are you gonna do? Do you want me to tell the Gorousei that you are against the decisions of one of their representatives? .
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:45 am

The fleet admiral then laughed "You can try boy, i doubt they would willingly remove a marine hero simply because you throw a tantrum, besides dont be stupid, you need at least 20 more years of experience to gain any sort of major influence here, so go away, ive already said its ok for that pirate to be a schibukai.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!   Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The demon in the land of justice!!!!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next