One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )

Go down 
+4
9thKing
nikz200
Gael
Maxulus
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Newspeak

Newspeak

Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:52 pm

The chain of glowing fiery prayer-beads slammed into the flaming shockwave, bursting into thousands of glowing coils of fire and seething with the impact. When it was clear the chain was pulsing with heat, longer and brighter than before.

"Will you really fight fire with fire?" Kin taunted, swinging the chain towards Ryan, the coils shifting and turning in the air to create a larger surface area as they all swung towards him.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/
9thKing

9thKing

Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:31 am

Ryan begins to smile as the chain came towards him " Really Let me ask you something who's behind this attack I doubt the commanders came up with a plan like this" as Ryan spoke he held his sword ready to deflect the chain with his sword which was also glowing red and letting off heat and smoke....
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:16 am

Anubis was now concerned as he dodged the attacks now with a bit more urgency. He had planned for these things to join his army , but they seemed even more hell bent on ripping him to shreds, still he could forgive them for that, since after all, he killed one of them, but now he was seriously not concerned about keeping them alive. He would kill everyone of them before they could lay a finger on him. He held one palm behind his back and then grinned "Sables....." Using the shockwave from Sables he propelled himself at a speed much greater than the reavers, and then as he is propelled himself foward in between the group, he then extend both his hand "BARCHAN DOUBLE!!!" From the side of both his hands two crescent shaped sand blades formed and sliced through at least three of the reavers , absorbing all the liquid and moisture from the 3 reavers, turning them to dust and nothingness instantly. Anubis slid across the ground and landed squarely on his feet. He turned around , he was some distance away from the Reavers "Last chance worms.... join me or die...."
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:52 am

((If you like the Reavers and want to keep them, you can always knock them out and recruit them after Jaeger's gone. The thing with them is, they're programmed to attack until they die, so there's no way to reason with them once they've begun fighting.

Once the fighting's over, they're mentally like really dense, violent children.))

Even as their bodies were reduced to primal dust, the three made their final attacks, the last putting just enough force into it that his lance continued, straight towards Anubis, after his demise. Using the death of the other three as a cover, the remainder let out throat-rending howls of madness and renewed their attack with even more vigour. Their muscles bulged and strained at their skin, which was now nearly as red as blood, as their rage pushed their body past all limits, beyond any strength any normal man could ever know. They moved like blurs and swung with enough for to shatter steel.

--------------------------

The chain clanked and sparked off the blade, but it didn't end there; as each orb of the string of beads was deflected, it exploded in a gout of fire. When the explosions had finished Kin stood, his chain shortened back to it's original length, smiling savagely. His handless arm's stump burned with flames, a long blade of fire forming where his forearm had been before Ryan cut it off.

"Of course it wasn't the commanders," Kin stated, circling around cautiously, his hellishly blazing eyes never leaving Ryan. "You mindless dolts follow sandypants like lost puppies. There's a better man...a stronger man behind this! The commanders that came to us, they were the smart ones."

Not dropping his guard at all, Kin raised an eyebrow at Ryan.

"You're strong, there's no denying that...too strong for a man like Anubis. Fall in under Jaeger-dono...rule the seas with us!"

Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:33 am

Anubis sighed "Well, if you cant accept it, then, you might as well all perish under my prowess........ Sables Vortex.." Anubis held his hand out, there was a spiralling wind of sand forming around the Reavers, except it was more like a tunnel of wind horizontally. he then threw the vortex foward sending all the reavers flying , being twisted around, and eventually falling. They were all unconscious , all except one of them, who staggered to its feet. It was about to roar when Anubis walked by and flicked his finger, a sand blade cutting through the Reaver sending it to its knees. Anubis then wiped the sweat drop he had just had "I hate working hard.... still, at least none of you will die... this solves my dilemma.... there is one man i can kill, what did you call him again? the yellow MONGREL!!" Anubis launched a Desert Spada (Sand blade at the yellow dog) Anubis then sneered "I knew something was funny, ive been training on this island till the inner levels and there are no dogs!!"
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:13 pm

The dog skipped out of the way like it was no big deal, hardly moving except for it's hind legs. A moment after landing, the dog laughed.

"Indeed, sandypants. The yellow mongrel."

The dog stood on it's hind legs, forelegs turning to arms, paws turning to hands. Before long a one-eyed pirate, clad in crimson and smiling in the same colour, stood before the yonkou, arms spread.

"How'd ya like it, Cap'n Sandpup? All yer hard work, all yer years o' effort...all yer dreams, toss'd ta th'winds in a instant!" Jaeger stalked forward, each slam of his boot against the dirt sending waves of force out in their wake.

"How'd ya like it...watchin' yer whole legacy turn in on itself an' die, all because o' me, matey?"

The hound stalked closer, step by step, his one good eye fixed on Anubis. Every twitch of his muscle, every flicker of his eye showing a force and power unlike anything his minions had presented. Here was a man of command, of power...a man of force. The man who had turned Anubis' crew in upon itself.

"Show this 'mongrel' whatcha got...cap'n sand pup!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:44 pm

Anubis blinked for a minute , and then held a hand to his face.But then, to everyones amazement Anubis began to laugh "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHHAAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHA *cough* HAHAHAAH" Anubis's eyes were watering a bit from all the laughter, he was also clutching his stomach at the same time. He then took in deep breaths and stopped himself from laughing "I have to say, for a man who has taken everything from me, you sure are funny Mr dog man, hahah" Anubis then stood straight, his eyes full of malicious intent, yet he could only give that maddening smile, that same smile he had given so mnay other....victims.... of his path to power. "Let me tell you a funny story Mr dog man, i had a crew once, i was not the captain, but i was the advisor. That crew was slaughtered , all but me and my first mate." Anubis then walked closer "I had to start from scratch , collecting power, killing people, stepping over bodies to reach my ambition..... and i did it all, with blood and guts paving my way" Anubis pointed at the ships in the dock "Once i amassed enough power i became strong enough, to become yonkou... and i received allies with the title, and i welcomed the allies under my banner as my family...." Anubis then paced around "You did kill my family members, but ruined my dreams? Foolish worm, you cannot ruin the dreams as big as mine, your puny revolts and pathetic murders cannot stop my dreams. As for those who betrayed me... that was regrettable that they felt we could not reach the summit together, after all this time, and i will crush them as the worms they are when the time comes...."
Anubis then lifted both his hands up, the sand beggining to form "Legacy? My legacy is this small? A simple title? Fool, i am not like you , my dreams are bigger, my ambition is greater than your ambition.... you and all your little worm jrs, cannot break it, the unbreakable bond, the true Anubis pirates share, simply because, we know... in order to win, there must be blood and there must be death!!!"

Anubis then dropped his hands it seems that from above, he had compiled sand and had just let it fall all over the battle area where he and Jaegar stood. There was nothing dangerous about the sand. Yet. Anubis then said "There is one thing i cannot forgive, but is certainly reparable..... you actually thought you were better or even equal to me? That was the greatest joke of all time.... i am thoroughly amused by you, Mr Mongrel"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:02 pm

Ryan looks at the man and laugh " hahahaha" his voiced echoed across the woods " You think I'm to strong for Anubis" Ryan clinched his sword tighter " You are greatly underestimating my brothers power, He is the man that saved me from the darkness in my life and no matter what he has my complete and utter loyalty I won't turn against him no matter what or who you leader is" Ryan then swings his sword sending a flaming air blade towards the man, as the fire blade got closer to the man Ryan launches another air blade connected with that making it stronger and faster.....
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:05 pm

Manus leapt back, his side twinging. "Yeah, lets see you be stabbed about 7 times in the side and still function perfectly normally." He jumped into the air, using Soar and Glide to shoot behind Lu and then he launched himself at Lu's back, foot first.
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:46 am

A fraction of a moment before Manus' foot would have connected with the old man's spine, he swayed sideways like a leaf in the wind. His feet remained planted on the ground, his body bending and twisting to avoid the blow as if it had no substance at all.

"If you're too weak to fight, please tell me. I can find a more suitable opponent. There are many yet left who may dispose of you in a more fair fight. Perhaps you can find a match among your ex-colleagues, hmmmm?"

Watching his opponent, Lu still remained off the offensive. The thin slights of light between his wrinkled brow and his cheekbones glistened curiously.

"Will you not take me seriously?"

--------------------------------

Kin laughed as the roaring slash raced towards him, flicking his whip out infront of it again. The entire thing disappeared in a swirling inferno of fire and light, the man's whip once again multiplied several times over in length.

"Keep trying that, you blindly loyal child! I am the fire; I am the flame; I am the heat and fury of Jaeger-dono's wrath that consumes the living, breathing world!" Swinging downwards, Kin lashed the whip along the ground back towards Ryan. Each orb exploded into a violent burst of orange flame where it impacted the earth, creating a massive line of explosions leading right towards the division commander.

--------------------------------

Jaeger stood still as Anubis was quiet. He watched with an unwavering smile as the Yonkou began to laugh, and remained patiently still as he delivered his speech about his history, his dreams, and ultimately, his supremacy.

Now, it was the mongrel's turn to laugh. He did so, with gusto, at Anubis' last line.

"Boy, I was bleedin' men out by thar throats back when ya was fillin' diapers and suckin' at a wet nurse. Yer dream's been the mixed-up blatherin' o' a fool since th'moment ya had it!"

Standing only a few meters away from Anubis, who'd also moved forward, Jaeger seemed to take no notice of the sand, while still completely mindful of it. His remaining good eye locked with the Yonkou's right one, his bloodred smile broad and menacing.

"It doesn't matter a whit where ya came from, boy. Doesn't matter how strong tha world thinks ya arrrr. We arrrr men of action; lies do not become us. Especially not when yer lyin' ta yerself!"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:10 pm

Ryan laughs at the man as the attack came towards him Ryan's legs turning into springs " You, You Are such a fool you call me blindly loyal to Abubis and yet you just defined yourself as a weapon to a weak man who sneaks around another man's home and uses his family and friends as pawns to attack him" Ryan jumps high in the air avoiding the man's attack " TO ME YOUR LEADER IS THE ONE WHO IS WEAK!!!!!!" Ryan drops down from the air at full speed ready to deliver a powerful slash to the man " Falcon Drop"...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:43 pm

Anubis then smirked "Oh, disgruntled old man who couldnt even bother to come to my front door to issue a challenge, you had to use the tiresome roundabout ways didnt you? And why was that? Your actions dont back your words at all old man, still i have nothing to complain about actually... you probably at least made my life a speck easier by showing your cowardly self to me, so i can begin your dissection..... Desert Spada dos!!" Anubis launches two sand blades at Jaegar while remaining still. Some sand collecting at his feet.

Ken did not have to move to dodge Solars attack , thanks to his magnestism power. Kou on the other hand was struggling. Solars speed was allowing for the chains to cut his unguarded areas. Kou tried to use his diamond hand to block , but it failed a few times. Ken then said "KOU, stay still and WAIT FOR HIS ATTACK, YOUR GONNA GET KILLED YOU STUPID MORON!!" From behind Ken a giant fist made out of hard wax was launched at Ken, who immediately whispered "As swift as wind!!" Ken then lunged from his feet to a distance. It was Lucas "Darn, i was so close!!! I had him!!"
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:08 pm

((I'm busy cooking tons of food, and may not get in a post today. I'll edit this into stuff for combat and stuff later. Have a wonderful day everybody, I'll be back later!))
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:20 am

"Weak?" Kin said, his eyes bursting into horrible, smoldering crimson flames. Turning his head to the man descending upon him, opening his mouth. A deep, rippling heat rose from it like a furnace as the same black-red flames crept up from his throat.

"Words like 'coward' and 'sneak' are just shields for the true weak! A man who can't keep his crew in check doesn't deserve one! Inferno Royale!"

Burning pillars of fire rose from Kin's mouth and eyes, from his palm, from the ground around him, towards the descending swordsman. The fires were the dark-red of a dying star, almost seeming to draw in more light than they provided. Their heat was intense, insidious; it seemed to burn from the inside-out.

-------------------------------------

"Is there strength in stupidity, boy? That be power ta ya, walkin' up to yer foes door an' knockin' an' sayin' 'come out an' fight'!?" Jaeger shook his head, his beady black eye never leaving Anubis. "Strong is havin' the will ta take what's yers...without ever thinkin' twice about it!"

Swinging a backhand at the oncoming sand blades, Jaeger knocked the two aside without ever touching them. The force of his arm as it tore through the air left a rippling shockwave around it, extending the reach and amplifying the power of his blow, a booming roar from the one swing echoing through the battlefield.

"Me words don't be meanin' a thing, pup...let me actions speak farrrr them!" Dashing across the short distance between the two, Jaeger brought his other arm in for a slash. As it flew through the air it grew broader, yellow-grey fur growing on it, wicked black claws forming at his fingertips. A mass of brightly shimmering air around his swing marked the presence of the shockwave, extending for several feet from the strike itself.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:29 pm

(OOC: How is Ken using magnetism to avoid being hit by what is effectively an air slash?)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:09 pm

Anubis learnt two things while the man was yapping away. One that he had some sort of physical prowess with those shock waves. Judging by his devil fruit ability, the man combined it well. Anubis however was not a stranger to these types of power. He had fought many people like this before. Anubis used his flexibility and speed to dash backwards, and at the same time collecting sand at his hand moving at a rapid rate "SABLES PEQUENO" He matched Jaegar's shock wave completely with a shock wave of his own, he was also keeping a safe distance away from Jaeger.

((by changing the trajectory of the chains which are being flailed around.... i should have been specific about that))
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:45 pm

Manus landed and front flipped to help lessen the impact on himself. "Who said I'm not taking you seriously? I just can't really... do my best." He straightened up and turned around. "Besides, I don't know what you can do. How can you fight the monster in the closet if you don't know what it is?"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:45 am

Ryan knew his flames weren't as powerful as this mans flames are so he begin spinning faster and faster in the air and then became surrounded by flames he was now a ball of fire heading down towards the man hoping to lessen the damage by the other flames..
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:34 pm

"Wise enough words," Lu said, softly, nodding in approval. "Then let me perhaps...even this fight up." His left foot moved forwards, his body turning on it's side. His ancient, slit-eyes grew in intensity, opening just slightly. The old man raised one arm infront of himself, the other behind, both hands hanging straight down at the wrist.

"Mine is the 'Bleeding Willow' style...if you'll try hard enough, this monster will step out of the closet and into the light."

-----------------------------

As Ryan grew closer and closer to the source of the inferno, his own flames began to break up, torn from his body by the heat and frenzy of the raging blaze around him. However, by the time they were completely gone, exposing him to the insidious burn of those fires, that seems to burn the core first as the skin last, he was upon his foe.

Having put his might completely into the counter-attack, Kin had not moved from his place. A spray of blazing-hot blood rushed out at the swordsman as he landed. The flaming hulk stepped back, his eyes glazed and unfocused, a massive bleeding gash running down the center of his face, his nose entirely gone, then continuing down his chest and abdomen.

"Ahh...my fire will burn..." Kin staggered back another step, his body igniting in the same devilish fires that he'd just used, these ones even darker and more sinister in their smouldering glow. They rapidly began to spread along the ground from his feet, arcs of flame leaping from one point of his body to another.

"Jaeger-dono...his fire will burn...!" The orange prayer beads of his necklace burst into brilliant golden flames, their majesty a strange juxtaposition to the hideous, infernal glow of the black-red flames. They shot out from his neck at bullet-like speeds, flying each into the sky and bursting into a shower of beatific golden sparks.

"My final gift to...this world, Jaeger-dono...the flames of your eternal wrath. Funeral Pyre!"

His body disintegrating in a heartbeat, a sea of that disgusting flame boiled forth from what had been Kin a moment ago, leaping and writhing and crawling as it grew, a hemispherical blob of burning snakes growing to swallow the world. Seething in infernal heat, the mass would grow until it was a hundred meters in radius, visible from everywhere on the island, before exploding in a wave of heat and force that would be felt to the furthest reaches of the island.

-------------------------------

When the yonkou's and the usurper's respective attacks collided in the air between them, there was a blinding, rippling blast of air that shook the ground and spread a fissue between them. Jaeger skidded back, undaunted, waiting no time before dashing back forward.

By now, the crazed pirate's body was more canine than human. His face and head were that of the dog, with a more human mouth below his muzzle. His upper-body had grown significantly in mass, powerful yellow-grey arms and deadly black claws replacing his human ones. His lower body remained little changed, for it's part, but black claws jutted through holes in his boots.

No words came this time; Jaeger merely pressed the offensive. Dashing in a zig-zagged path towards Anubis, the ground was blown away in massive digs wherever he changed direction, the force of his change of momentum tearing the ground itself apart. Putting on a soru-like burst of speed at the very end of his charge, Jaeger swung forward with one clawed, open fist, the air screaming around it, the other drawn back behind him.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:17 am

Ryan stabbed his sword into the ground and a huge pillar of flame came out of the ground in front of Ryan, Ryan knew this wasn't enough to stop the massive attack he then pulls the sword out of the ground and uses his springs legs to launch himself back away from the explosion,but the power behind the attack sent Ryan further back then he wanted after a few minutes Ryan slowly got up and walked over to where the man had sacrificed himself and looked at the giant hole in the ground " You and I aren't that different You gave you life to a man you wanted to see succeed in this world and I too will do the same thing for my friend even after all that your captain will die before the hands of Anubis" Ryan then closed his hand and gave the man a silent prayer before he walked away...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:28 am

Anubis watched the mans transformation and didnt say. anything despite the numerous insults he could have come up with during that period of time. He was also in no mood to be cleaved by the dog like man charging at him. Anubis however realised as soon as he saw the mans speed that it would be difficult to keep up with him. Anubis then drew out his katana and held it outright "Lets see if all my effort with Ryan worked out.... " Anubis then heaved his sword backwards and sent thrusted it downwards with ull force using a technique taught to him by Ryan. A dark blue colored air sliced with malicious intent cut through the ground and sent Anubis flying backwards. This malicious dark blue air wave would surely cut Jaegar in two if it hit him. Anubis swore "Damn, still no control , damnit!!"
Back to top Go down
samowise

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:59 am

"Oh yeah you got that right!!" Sam said to Anna who was able to dodge his hit while she was flying in the air, but gladly he knew well what he had to do to bring her down for good, and slay her like the animal she was.

Quickly Sam used his devil fruit powers as he started to launch himself from one tree to another in very fast speed. He then used his blades to slash at her from all directions in the hope of bringing her down.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:38 am

Anna then used her wings to dodge in mid air until she threw at least 5 kunai at surrounding areas, locking Sam in his tracks before he could hit her and allowing her to dodge if she had enough time.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:50 pm

"Dojima brothers!" Solar's voice sounded from multiple places at the same time, owing to his immense speed. "Are you even trying?" He taunted them. No credible attacks had been launched at him yet, but Kou was already fairly injured by his assaults. It was best to focus on him now. Ken was a tougher opponent.

His technique and endurance would allow him to keep the sprinting up for a while, but he was not tireless. It was possible Ken might simply tire him out. He had to take at least Kou out before that happened. He rushed directly at Kou, sending multiple solar disks, all from different angles so a simple magnetic disruption wouldn't ruin the whole attack, as he outran the disks on the way to Kou, sidestepping him by a minute distance and slashing at him as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:42 am

Manus slowly and silently nodded. Fair enough. He was... mildly confident his Prone Eagle style could match or even best this Bleeding Willow style. Would he? Only time would tell. Manus' stance got slightly wider, and Manus crouched down slightly, gathering energy and planning his next move. Perhaps a ranged attack would be a decent test? He quickly front flipped onto his hands, handstanding rather effortlessly. He twisted a little bit before jumping up and spinning, sending circles of blunt, warped air out at Lu. Lu's power and skill kinda scared Manus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next