One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )

Go down 
+4
9thKing
nikz200
Gael
Maxulus
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:29 pm

flinthow saw his chance and took it he ran as fast as he could he didnt want to die, all he wanted was a toy . but so far on this island he had found a suitible person for the job but not been able to get him but been threatened with death. as flinthow ran he started to dart between the trees to try and make the pirates not know where he was going but in honest fact he didnt know either.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:39 pm

Anubis sat down on his throne. He looked around the area. Most of the people were back. Anubis then said "Anna, where is Manus and Tanith and Lucas? I wanted their report on the Whiskey Peak, i also need to inform them about something important." Anubis was in the mood to sleep for some reason. However he knew he shouldnt at this point.

Lucas then said "Manus senpai, shouldnt we go see Anubis sama now?"

((Max get with the part where the people involved are thinking about betrayal and speak, now is the time to enter at the other end of the island please?))
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:50 pm

"Sorry, Lucas... got a little distracted." He commanded the ship's navigators to dock at the beach, and he disembarked and went to see Anubis. "Sir Anubis. Whiskey Peak is ours. A bounty hunter who we encountered there escaped, and I fear he may prove problematic in the future...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:20 am

Anubis then looked to Manus, Tanith and Lucas "Ahh, very good Manus, the operation went well then, very good , and a bounty hunter you say? That could be a problem, should we meet him in the future, we might need to consider measures if you feel that strongly about it Manus. where is solar? I thought he would be back with you?"

Lucas then said "dont know Anubis sama, he came earlier."

Tanith then said " Most likely around knowing Solar, he is always like that anyway."
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:40 am

"Whiskey Peak is firmly under our control now." Solar replied nonchalantly, only looking at Anna long enough to say that, before turning his gaze to the skies once more. All the excitement going around signaled to him that something was going to happen, though he concluded it wouldn't be his problem until someone involved him. Therefore, he was content to keep resting.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:55 am

Anna then sat down next to Solar "If i may be so brave as to ask a question Solar dono, why are you here by yourself? dont you want to hang out with your crew members? Do you have family? Or maybe you are like me?" Anna looked up to Solar simply because their fighting styles were quite similar, and also Solar possesed a simplicity about him that few people were able to see. The only person who was close to Solar was Anubis sama and last time, bloody mary who was executed at Marineford.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:11 am

Meanwhile , as the commanders speak with Anubis , two other commanders are talking privately...

"Heh... What did you expect brother? I had already told you that we should not have joined this crew! The captain is too soft! He has got such power and he does not uses it! If I were him , I would have taken over the WHOLE world!" are the words of one of the commanders.
Then , another voice is heard "Ah , don't always say that to me! How could I know that he was so soft?! You are right , though... We have to leave from this crew as fast as possible and it would be a lot better if we also took the heads of the other commanders with us...But let's wait until we can find somebody to help us , first!".
The two people who were talking seemed to organise something in secret... Some members of the crew had lost their faith to Anubis and some of them had some greater ambitions...
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:04 am

Having not been needed by Ryan zalton spent the two weeks isolated from the anubis pirates. There had been news of vast disappearances happening on a island in the new world. But he had not been deemed the culprit. Zalton had spent this training and had come up with new chemical. The missing were mostly bounty hunters and marines both groups led to believe they had the chance to catch a famous pirate. But it wasnt a total lie. They did hqve the chance at catching Zalton but he had taken precautions in the event of his defeat that none would be able long enough to collect his bounty... After baiting and trapping everyone he stood amongst them in a battle survival he told them that only 1 could make it out cause the tunnel would blow up as soon as someone left. The enemies weren't weak but to ensure his growth he did not use his df. it took 1 week but Walton came out on top
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:18 am

Anubis then thought of something. He took out his den den mushi and called Zaltons den den mushi "Zalton, hello? Are you there? there is something that needs discussion , i would like your presence for a bit?"

((Zalton, i was waiting for you to post and you did, good))
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:43 am

"My family is still in west blue." He spoke. It appeared some amount of nostalgia had been triggered by Anna. However, then he remembered the other question she had asked, and rose up to his elbows. "My crewmates may prefer rum to a good nap, but I don't share their preferences. I like my peace." He said.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:48 am

Zalton was still tired and it showed on The den den mushi Anubis looked at. But the strength was returning to him. He clothes were torn apart and had not been replaced. It rings for a few moments. "Yeaaah I'm here."
He looks around to see where here was exactly.
"Ill be over soon"

Zalton shows up not to long afterwards. Unlike normal his scythe was seperated into sickles at either side of his body. The blades on each were obviously differant.

(i need to do the weapon update)

Last edited by Zalton on Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : GRAMMER)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:09 am

Anna then looked to him "A good nap is it? I only sleep when necessary, either way Anubis sama had earlier said something about wanting to talk to you, surprisingly i actually forgot the reason i came here, how unlike me, still Solar, i heard you are very efficient. Anubis sama always says out of the division commanders, you get the jobs done the fastest ."

Anubis then looked to Zalton and sighed, his damaged demeanor did not surprise Anubis at all, after all this was Zalton he was thinking about, Zalton always had a plan, no matter what. "Very Zalton i will be awaiting your return, hopefully Solar will report as well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:00 pm

as flinthow ran he noticed no one was chacing him so he climbed a tree to make sure he didnt get found now he understood this island was owned by pirates. as flinthow crawled and jumped from each tree looking again for his toy suiter or someone else who would be perfect for the job. flinthow kept on seeing pirates below him and thought how nieve.
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:38 am

((Max, this is directly where your two dudes are.))

"So, you're tired of the upstart, too?"

Neither of the two commanders could say when the door was opened, but it was; framed against the light of the dying day was a figure both unseeming and imposing at the same time. His garb was unexceptional, as that of pirates went, and he looked old, a salty sea dog who'd passed his prime. Still, there was something about him that stayed a quick hand, a catch in his near-black eye that made one listen.

"Anubis is just another fairy flittin' about on a sea as gots no room for 'im!" the man growled, giving a snicker that sounded more the yapper of a starved mongrel. "I'm glad to see my men aren't the only ones..."

"Pardon me such a rude entrance, I was expectin' t'be meetin' somebody else 'ere," the man said in his growling tongue. "Th'names Jaeger, but most folks hereabouts just call me 'Th' Mongrel,'" he explained. "An' if y'd be so kind, I'm lookin' ta meet with some other malcontents from yon upstarts crew, arr."

Just at that moment another man, recognizable instantly as a sub-officer of one of the lesser Anubis divisions, burst in through the back door. His eyes went wide at seeing Jaeger in the door, as well as two non-conspirators. He'd already expected to be flayed for his lateness; seeing the two uninformed commanders there more or less ensured it.

"Don't be sweatin' yer balls off just yet, McKingly. These two 'ere arrrr of a like mind, even' if they don't be knowin' it yet."

Turning his remaining eye on the division commanders, a smile on his sharp, blood-red teeth, Jaeger leaned into the room and closed the door behind himself.

"So, how about it mates? Hear me out?"
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:18 am

flinthow saw his chance to get a toy but it may not be the one he origanally plan but this one was good all the same. he had red hair and white shirt (manus). flinthow jumper out a tree behind the man smashing a glass bottle over his head and bringing rope to tie him up. flinthow looked over the man to check if he was uncouncious

Last edited by valawxedit on Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 11:02 am

[to Speak:we can make it like you gather the people that will revolt at the first 3-4 pages then we can begin with the real stuff Very Happy]

The two commanders take a look at each other and they whisper something to each other's ear in a silly way. The one said "Should we listen to this guy?" while the other one said "We don't have anything to lose...". Jaeger was unknown to both of them. They had not seen him even once on one of the commander's ships and that picked their interest... They could not even understand how he managed to come to the place they were. Wasn't he caught by the other Anubis Pirates...?
Then , after thinking all these things they said at the same time "We will hear you...But get to the point immediately. We don't like wasting our time."
At the same time , the door opens... Two people who saw Jaeger making his way to the room wanted to talk to him... However , they would wait for him to speak first and then they would say what they wanted to...
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:45 pm

"Good," said Jaeger, making himself at home and taking a seat before the other two. "I don't like wasting time, either."

"The fact is, y've got a leader who's time is up. A man called 'emperor' by the free world...a man who's done nothin' t'deserve the title."

Taking a deep breath, Jaeger fixed his remaining eye on one, then the other commander. His lips parted in another red grin.

"I'm th'sorta man who can take this world to a new place," Jaeger stated confidently. "I can lift it out of this slump, me hearties. I can stir the oceans and shake the land...I can make this a crew that people whisper with fear on their lips. Th'man y'be serving has no such ambition."

Jaeger lifted a hand to the air and snapped. A pair of mean looking bodies stalked in, dropping the guards stationed outside the ships the commanders had come from on the floor. Both corpses had looks on their faces like they'd seen some horror other humans never had the misfortune of bearing witness to on their faces...and both lack throats.

"It's time fer a new regime, me mates. How about it?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:54 pm

The two commanders that were previously saying that Anubis was being too soft were scared at the view of Jaeger... That man had violently killed two people... However , that is what they wanted. They wanted somebody to be ruthless and take advantage of the fame he had... They wanted somebody that would be a killing machine to rule them.

On the other side , the other two people who had entered the room right after Jaeger did were discussing about him. Unlike the two commanders , these two people did not get afraid of Jaeger. Instead , they found something else on him... He could help them proceed with their plan... And so they were willing to join him.

Then , all of them bowed to the pirate at the same time. They said "Yes , sir...". There were some traitors in the crew of Anubis!
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:47 pm

Manus was almost instantly knocked unconscious: his assailant had hit a spot that caused enough pain to knock him out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:27 pm

flinthow was overjoyed of how he managed to get a toy to be portable. flinthow tied the man up and dragged him with difficulty back to his ship placing the man into the torture chamber or what he calls a joy chamber after finished securing the man into the right spot. flinthow started to lay out his tools seastone needles , salt , barbed whip , barbed wire and spike belt. flinthow then started prodding his toy with a stick until he woke up.
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:33 pm

"Yer a smart bunch." Jaeger's lip curled up a bit in what might be a smile or a snarl; it was impossible to tell. The man was of a type that lacked the range of facial motion to express anything that might be called joy.

"This here's the coup, boys...gather all th'men an' women ya can. Cap'n Sandy is sittin' pretty here on his li'l island playin' at swords while real men are out takin' the seas fer themselves!" The brutish usurper spit a wad of something black at the floor, a small splatter of the red juice that stained his teeth the colour of fresh blood spreading from the wad. Reaching into his coat, he pulled out a fresh gob of whatever bitter-smelling plant he was chewing on and stuffed it into his mouth, making sickly wet noises with each rise and fall of his jaw.

"Round 'em all up an' bring 'em to the far docks...an' keep yer arses outta sight! Nothin' ta ruin a good plan like a leak, eh hearties?" Motioning to the frightened man who'd arrived to the meeting late, Jaeger turned back to the door. The sub-commander swallowed hard and followed along on his heels. Just before exiting, though, the insurgent stopped, turning to look over his shoulder.

"If y'think someone be waverin' o' will...if thar be a chance in a million that they'll go runnin' off to ol' Cap'n Sandy with ar' business..."

The Mongrel gave his snarl-smile again, more emphatically this time.

"Y'know what t'be doin'."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:40 am

flinthow got bored of waiting for the man to stop being uncouncious and started shouting "GET UP" and "YOU CAN STOP BEING UNCOUNCIOUS NOW" then flinthow grabbed one of the needles and rammed it into his lower back far enough to cause massive amounts of pain but not far enough to cause and major damage.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:35 am

The commanders as soon as they stand up , they bow again to their new captain and they say at the same time "We will do as you wish , sir.". Then , they stand up again and they quickly leave out of the room in order to search for people to join them in their revolt against the captain...

Meanwhile , Maxulus is following Anubis. After he saw Ryan and Anubis training , he had a strange feeling that something bad was going to happen so it would be better to stay next to his captain...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:14 am

Anubis sat at his chair and wondered what was going on. Something felt a bit too calm for this situation. Where was the other division commanders? What was going on. "Ryan, i would like to have everyone here around me at the main camp, we have some things to discuss, can you organize that for me?"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:44 pm

Ryan looked at Anubis for a moment, he could see that he had a worried look on his face and this itself made Ryan worried " Alright I'll be back in a few moments" Ryan then begins walking away from Anubis's thrown and headed towards where he thought each of the captains would be. As Ryan walked around the island looking for the Commanders he couldn't help but think what Satoshi was doing it only was a couple of days since he left but it was kinda bored not having anybody around to talk to who really knew him..

(Sorry for the late post)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next