One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise  (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance) Empty
PostSubject: Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance)   Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise  (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:49 am

Off the shore, Anubis finnally sighs, theUnholy pirates were finished now, there were no longer any surviving members, only himself and Satoshi remained.
Anubis "Perhaps i should give up...., we have no chance to survive like this...."

Satoshi patted Anubis on the back "Do not worry captain, we should be able to find some new things and go through the works..."

they come across an island which had a small boat nearby.

Anubis: "hmmm, lets see whats happening here"

Last edited by nikz200 on Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise  (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance)   Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise  (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:52 am

mark: "uggh help me"
man passes out in boat
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance)   Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise  (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:56 am

Anubis quickly pulls out a rope "Satoshi quickly assist that man, he could have some information on where we are!!"

Satoshi jumps down holding on to the rope and nimbly picks up the man on his shoulder
"Do not fear stranger i have you"

Satoshi brings the man on to the deck and tends to his wounds to the best of his ability , Anubis then walks over "hello there, i say , can you hear me?"
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance)   Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise  (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:59 am

mark:"uggh what happened one moment i'm on my boat the next minute i'm passing out"
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance)   Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise  (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:59 am

"my name is mark thank you for saving me may i ask who you guys are?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance)   Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise  (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:02 am

anubis sat on the ship board " I am Prince Anubis and this is my friend Satoshi (points to Satoshi)"

Satoshi bows "It is an honor to meet you Mark san,"
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance)   Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise  (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:03 am

mark: "well let me be the first to welcome you to the east blue"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance)   Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise  (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:05 am

Anubis sighed and put his hand to his head "So we are back at square one, damn it all, oh yes Mark, what were you doing in the middle of the ocean by yourself?"

Satoshi went to pour tea for everyone
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance)   Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise  (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:08 am

mark: "i ran away from home to become a pirate like my father but while on that island i found a wierd looking fruit and took a bite someone saw me eat it and attacked luckly i got away but my wounds were so bad i passed out."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance)   Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise  (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:10 am

Anubis thought slowly, "A fruit you say?, hmmmm, do you feel any different than before? any special abilities after you gained the fruit?"

Satoshi hands tea to Mark and Anubis who drinks.
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance)   Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise  (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:12 am

mark: "well i have been noticing that oil seems to appear out of nowhere and that fruit was the worst thing i ever tasted"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance)   Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise  (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:15 am

Anubis had once learnt in his studies as a young prince of a oil fruit, but he never really paid much attention to it until he remembered now.

Anubis: "I see a oil fruit huh? Tell me boy, would you like to join my crew?"

Satoshi looked pleased at how Anubis was taking in all this, Anubis looked hapier than he did in days.
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance)   Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise  (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:16 am

mark: "yes i would love to join your crew"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance)   Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise  (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:18 am

Anubis laughed out loud, at least the boy was foward and straight to the point, with this he had a crew member in the number of three again.
"Ok kid two things firstly, what can you do? like what is your skill? and also, i will train you as to how to use your new found power, GEHAHAHAHAHA, does that sound good to you?"
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance)   Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise  (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 2:41 pm

mark: "i am very good at cooking, hand to hand combat, and i can make a mean explosive"
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance)   Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise  (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 2:46 pm

mark: "really that would be awesome to know how to use my power would really help feel better about myself"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance)   Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise  (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:47 am

Anubis : "Ok very good, you can be our new cook, now, try to use our power, its oil......."
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance)   Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise  (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:04 am

mark: "yeah"
mark concentrates and tries to control the oil
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance)   Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise  (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:08 am

Anubis stands still "Try to use the oil in a attacking fashion,"
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance)   Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise  (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:10 am

mark clinches his fist and puts all his power into one punch
a fist shped thing of oil bursts from marks hands
mark: "i did it"
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance)   Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise  (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:18 am

mark: "i wonder else i can do"
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance)   Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise  (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:29 am

mark grins "was that good captain".
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance)   Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise  (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:34 am

Anubis stood and saw this "Ok , now attack me using your power."
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance)   Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise  (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:37 am

mark gives a shocked expression, "are you sure ok then..."
mark screams "oiru oiru no oil punch"
the oil flys toward anubis.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance)   Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise  (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:44 am

Anubis "Oh, not bad kid, but...." Anbis dodges it easily and dases foward using his leg he kicks Mark in the gut.
Satoshi watches the training
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance)   Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise  (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious : New Begginings , The Anubis pirates rise (for Inuyahsha and open to any one random pirate crew that wants to make a appearance)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next