One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)

Go down 
+2
Shichibukai Hunter
GoreFish
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
GoreFish

GoreFish

Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:13 am

"W-wha... I never agreed to doing them all at once!"
The man struggled a bit. Obviously, he changed his mind a lot... But for his credit: He didn't struggle as much as he had before.
The revolutionary didn't have that much time to waste, and Jackson had even less, so struggling would only risk losing them. He hadn't sacrificed his hand for losing them now!
Meanwhile, the young revolutionary slowly stepped back, paling. This definitely was not good for him to look at. But he couldn't just leave the captain alone...
Just then, Emil stepped in and laid a hand on his shoulder.
"You may leave."
He said quietly. From now, he'd be the guard... He knew about the youngsters weakness when it came to blood and pain.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:56 am

Ignoring the new presense in the room, Kain chuckled slightly, smiling a not-so-reassuring smile. He never was use to smiling anyway.
With so, Kain made one final -louder than the rest- crack to his knuckles, a glint in his eyes was obviously seen......
For some reason, it looked as if the man enjoy this in some way.
Why he enjoyed this, is unknown, but the way his eyes lighted up as if he has some ultieror motive, would make anyone freak out.

"Don't worry....." Kain said with the same oh-so innocent smile as he closed in on his hand.
"This should only hurt for at least 2.3342 seconds...."

With a quick hand................................................. a loud crack was heard throughout the whole ship.

Kain soon after dispose of his of gloves and put on some new ones.
"Ok, we need to get a cast for this guy." Kain mumbled as he rolled his shoulders as if he hasn't done anything too terrible to the guy.
"Uddo, do you know how to do a cast? If not, can you take care of his other wounds then? And I need you to set up a blood tranfusion also." Kain said as he looked at the boy with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:56 am

"Wai- I'm not ready! I..."
Crack.
For a moment, the man felt nothing, and almost dared to hope the painkillers had blended everything out.
One moment later, he was sourly disappointed. He screamed. He just couldn't help it. It was a short scream, but it was needed, just as a catalyst for the hurt.
After he was done, he fell back into the chair, still helplessly cuffed to it. He was breathing heavily, staring at the ceiling.
Worst day ever. He should have stayed out of all this! But no, his dumb sense of justice and compassion got in the way. They did so even now.
"Don't waste time on me. Frideswide. And... and number 12... In the room... next door."
Of course, a doctor wouldn't be able to fix everything, they'd need a mechanic for that. But that was what he wanted to tell them, he knew someone... Maybe the only one... But he just couldn't talk anymore. His eylids got heavier, and finally, he gave in to the sweet, sweet exhaustion pulling him into the world of sleep.
Emil suddenly seemed to have gotten an interest in the stranger, other than shooting him.
"Number twelve..."
It had been long since he had heard that name. Could it be that...
He shook his head. Thinking about this right now would only cost them valuable time. he stepped forward and looked at Kain.
"Take care of the captain first, it's more important to get him out of danger."
Number twelve could wait. And even if the captain would yell at him if he died because of Emil insisting on saving him first, it was something he'd have to live with.

The young revolutionary left the cabin. He leaned on the closed door, still a little pale, and sighed. So much blood. He was feeling sick and shaky, and very tired all of a sudden.
Slowly, he headed for the sleeping quarters. It wasn't even dark yet, but someone was already in there. He squinted his eyes and made out a small silhouette lying on the floor. He got a little closer, careful not to wake it, and finally could make out that it was Luna. Relieved, he smiled. He didn't even know what he had been expecting, another intruder, sleeping on their ship? haha... Oh god, could that happen?
She didn't have a blanket, only her own wings to keep her warm. And she was such a frail thing, wearing only that short dress... Despite her wings, she'd get sick like that, he was sure.
He sighed deeply and looked at his own sleeping place. It wasn't exactly luxurious either, since he was new and inexperienced, he had to sleep on the ground as well, but he had gotten a blanket, at least. The revolutionaries weren't trying to humilitate their comrades, they... just couldn't afford any more. Maybe if they had a tailor...
The young revolutionary took the blanket in his hand and looked at it for a while. Then he shrugged. He still had his coat, right?
He went over to Luna and softly covered her frail body with the blanket.
She looked so peaceful... He wondered if this world would break her too, someday. Everyone on this ship had some past with it. Even him.
A cold night breeze got into the sleeping place, and he rubbed his arms. It sure got cold around these parts at night...
He stepped away from Luna and sat donw a few meters away from her, leaning against the wall and covering himself as much as he could in his coat. The wall was hard, and his coat was thin, but still, he was fast asleep after a few minutes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:23 pm

Labelisa could feel something being draped over her, but she smiled in her sleep and curled into it as it warmed up. She held onto the blanket, almost nothing could wake her from this much needed nap.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:30 pm

Uddo nodded and got Kain’s supplies again. He pulled out a few things and asked, “Whose blood will we be giving to him? We don't know his blood type, or at least I don't."
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:14 pm

"I didn't bothered doing test on him. I need to get his hand fix first since it's so badly shapened the the source of trouble of his bloodloss. But in any case, hooked him onto this."
Kain digged into his bag and soon after threw a blood pack to James. It was strangely cold..... it wouldn't made people wonder what kind of bag Kain has.....
"It's type O blood. Universal blood. He should be able to take it but we have to make sure to keep an eye on him for any serious reactions though. I would get a blood test but it'll take too much time."
Kain said as he took out the tube of the sample that was injected into Johan with narrowed eyes.
He then went to a table near Johan and started to set up some equipment.

"After you've hooked him onto the blood pack, can you make a cast around his arm? If not, then take care of his other wounds...... oh yeah."

Kain left the table, unsheathing his sword.
"I need to finish this..."
With a quick swipe that this only seen for one second, Kain soon after sheathed his katana, the cuffs on the man's wrist sliced into pieces.
"After you're done with dressing the man's wound or putting on his cast, get the other patient in, "number 12", in the next room."

..... yeah.... he's not following what Emil said. It was obvious that Kain planned on taking care of both at the same time. It's not like Kain cared in anyway. If worses comes, he could always tried to swim back to port. Well, in any case, Kain wasn't going to leave a nearly dying man alone. He's a doctor with doctor blood.
He was never part of the crew anyway. He was only here to fix up these guys the best he can do and then planned to leave to meet up with the higher ups about what he got some far on the matter.
He heard there was another island that needs help. He'll go there too to check out the situation.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:48 pm

Uddo nodded, showing he understood. He set to work, using a tube device that had needles on each end, to connect the man to the blood pack. Uddo took a step back to watch and make sure everything was in order. Once he was sure that the blood was going into the man and not out of him, Uddo then began dressing the man’s wounds. Disinfecting them and wrapping them in bandages.

As he worked, Uddo said, “I’ve never had to fix someone up with a cast before. Actually, I haven’t done a blood transfusion either, but I know how it works.”

It didn’t take him long to finish what he was doing, then he left the room to go get this “number 12” guy. There was a moment of silence before Uddo shouted, “JACKSON!”

(I think number 12 is Jackson, isn’t he?)
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:19 pm

(YES! Goddamnit, yes! I love you, James, I really love you for thinking along.)

Jackson was lying on something, or at least he thought he was, he could just as well have been standing. But judging from the ability his body had at the moment, it was most likely the first. It was weird, the more he lost control of everything, the more logical everything seemed to become.
His ability to move had clicked out while he was... sitting somewhere, listening to something that sounded like a fight. There was a scream at some point that had sounded like his saviour, and soon after, he had cursed, most likely because of the wound, whatever it was, or because he had realised the state Jackson was in.
After that, he thinks he could have been lifted, or dragged, and now he was here... thinking of it, he could still just be in von Rosbergs building... Why should that man save him, after all? The last thing he had felt was him letting go, the last thing he had heard was: "I'll be back."
Since then, some time had passed. His hearing had gotten blurrier, or at least he thought it had, maybe the sounds had just become smaller... How long had he been here? He wondered how Johan and the others were doing... Poor Johan... He shouldn't have taken something like him in in the first place. But instead of turning him down, he had cared for him... Bought him clothes and a hat to conceal his markings. Speaking of the hat, it was gone, and the number 12 was clearly visible on his forhead, along with the symbol of the world government slightly above it.
He was wondering if he would die... Most likely... He wished he could thank Johan and the other guys. But he couldn't move, and his center of speech was down, so it was impossible. God, the damn logic was taking over again. If he could have, Jackson would have cried.
This was what he had never, ever wanted. He had feared it. Betraying Johan, being used against him, and then, in his last moments... dieing as a machine, when all he wanted was to be human. Of course it couldn't be granted. His time had been long over. But it wasn't fair.
Suddenly, he heard something. Someone was calling his name. Who? His hearing really was getting weaker... He wanted to answer, maybe they were looking for him! But he couldn't move, he couldn't speak, and his eyes didn't show him anything. And so he lay there, like the broken thing he was, blood still dripping from the bandages around his waist.

(I...hope that's enough information... but really, you can't give that much when the guy doesn't experience anything but his own thoughts clearly anymore...)
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:51 pm

Kain closed his eyes slightly as he heard what Uddo yelled out. Because of Kain's heighten sense it was pretty clear out.
He knew it.
He recongized the man before already, so it wouldn't be of a surprise if Jackson was here also.
He opened his eyes slowly and started to mix in with chemicals and chemicals to find out what is the cause of Johan's troubles......
As a doctor, it's his responsiblity to make sure his patients are ok; that they live. It's his duty.
After a few more tests and chemicals, Kain narrowed his eyes as he found the results.
Sheesh, how annoying. With that, he sighed at the thought as he looked at his equipments and herbs. Man, he only got one left. He's going to have to find more or buy more when he can.
He look at Johan and shooks his head slightly. This crew is a lot more trouble than he thought.
He started to work on an antidote.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:26 pm

Labelisa wasnt asleep long before she woke up and yawned, she sat up slowly. her wings shirnked as she streached her arms and rubbed her eyes before looking around "hmmm?" she said and noticed the blanket on her "where did this come from?" she said softly before looking over and seeing the another crew member next to her. She put two and two together and smiled before taking it and covering him up.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:42 am

Emil lowered his head. He had feared this... Now there was a lot of explaining to do. and the captain was out, so he would most likely be the one who'd have to do it.
He cleared his throat, still trying not to look at Kain directly in any way.
"I guess explanations would be in order...?
He didn't really want to be the one to tell them about Jackson, he wasn't a good storyteller at all. But if the need was there, he'd take over the responsibility, even though there were some scenes that were only known to Jackson and Johan. But he was still the one of the revolutionaries who had been there the longest, and therefore knew most.
If they didn't want an explanation now, they'd surely want it when they took a look at Jacksons insides... Which they'd need a mechanic to save, as well.
He just wanted to be the first one to offer them a way out of all this confusion. Or at least the parts he knew.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:17 pm

Uddo grabbed Jackson by the shoulders and leaned over him looking down at his eyes, searching for any sign of life. He was breathing, but other then that he looked terrible. Uddo turned and hoisted the bigger man onto his back. Then he started back out the doorway, holding Jackson up.

“Doctor-sama!” Uddo called. It was clear that he was already in awe of the man. “Number 12 is a member of this crew! His real name is Jackson. Can you…save him? Please?” Uddo was actually very close to tears by this point, although he was doing a good job of holding them back.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:42 pm

"Well... you don't need to explain too much." Kain said as he took out a few herbs, mixing them with some chemicals in some kind of specfic order. It seemed like from anyone eyes that he was burning some liquid, crushing some seeds, sprinkling, mixing, liquifying, and some things repeated.
"But if I remember my information correctly, is Jackson somewhat familar to a cyborg?" Kain questioned whether he's right or not.

"Doctor-sama!"
Huh.... that's a unusually honorfic. He has been called like that before, but it has been rare most of these times.
Turning his head towards Uddo, who he knows that he got Jackson for the moment, something striked him a bit, making the man turn around to his desk quickly.
Tears. Dang it, it has to be tears. He could see it a mile away. Tears are not something he's good at, no matter how old and what gender. Sighing as he quickly got the image out of his mind, he said;
"I'm almost finish taking care of some threats that Frideswide has contain, so take care of some of the minor wounds on Johan and put him on life support." Kain instructed, not looking at Johan as he was a bit cautious about the face the kid was probably making. He would be surely distracted if so.
With that, he continued on fastly for the medicine he's preparing for Johan, so he can get along to another difficult patient.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:48 am

Emil nodded slightly while looking at Jackson.
"Ah. Somewhat, yes... C'mon, let me take him."
Carefully, he tooke Jackson from the boy and looked across the room. Johan had never been one for luxury, and so his cabin wasn't exactly filled with things to lie on. The last thing left was... Emil sighed. He'd be in trouble for this. but he'd be in even more trouble if he let Jackson die.
He quickly went over to the desk and, with one swipe of his arm, emptied it. He had no clue how much some of those scrolls could be worth, but he didn't really want to know either.
He slowly laid Jackson down. It was pretty sure those people didn't know about his functions right now.
"He's pretty close to death, I'd give him another hour or two, depending on whether or not his hearing has been shut down or is still intact... He should be blind, and is obviously unable to move. The next step is hearing, which I really can't say anything about. After that, he's going to lose conciousness, and quickly afterwards, he'll die...."
While he said it, he realised how cruel it sounded. Why would the government leave the conciousness for last? This way, he had to experience his death slowly, in every detail. But really, it wasn't that surprising.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:20 am

Luna finaly got up and wondered out onto the ship, blinking as she was wondering where uddo and everyone where. Sometime luna was what you'd call a "blonde", after a long day and flying around for to long.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:13 pm

Uddo had been working on Johan, cleaning up some of his wounds like Kain told him to, when Emil spoke. Uddo spun around and lost his grip on the disinfectant soaked cloth he was using the clean the wounds, flinging it away. Uddo didn’t even seem to notice this though. His eyes were fixed on Emil and when he spoke it was with a dangerous calm, “Jackson will NOT die.”
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:14 pm

Already, Kain has taken the medicine that he devolped into a syinge, testing it's sharpness and it's ability to insert out before going over to Johan, grabbing the man's wrist.

"Uddo..." Kain called out sharply, rubbing an alchohal pad over a certain place on a vein. "Every second counts. If you are to be a doctor, you must realized that."
Well, it was pretty much another way of saying "get back to work" to Uddo. Kain doesn't want to waste any time if what Emil said is true. He must be finishing with Johan already and get to Jackson soon after.
In a flash, Kain injected the medicine into the captain, liquid inside the syinge is completely gone. Pulling the needle out of the captain's wrist, he threw it in a nearby trash bin and throw away his gloves, only getting a new one on.

"Oh yes, Emil.." Kain eyes seemed to shine with coldness as he looked at the currently in charge man, his eyes now flashing over Jackson who barely looked like as if he's alive. " Give me every kind of detail of Jackson's features. I want to know which part is human and which part is machine. Make it fast. I'm asking you because I have no time to get a full examination on him and it seemed like you know him the best."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:53 am

"Hmmm."
Emil looked at Uddo for a while. What passion over a traitor. Incredible.
Then he turned to jackson.
"Mostly, his brain's been modified to drown out personality, humanity, and enhance all kinds of things. Then, I think there are some implements in his wrists, shoulders, legs, and over or around his heart, and some other organs. Also, there should be something else. I don't know where though, all he said is that it was where his body was instable. I guess he meant that old wound he was talking about once, but I can't tell you where it is."
He stepped back from the desk and leaned against a wall nearby. He was curious as to how they'd try and save him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:26 am

(( ^^' can someone pm me when there's an opening where i can slip in?))
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:00 am

(Sure, just... right now, i don't see one. I'm going to pm one once there's something for you to do. sorry, but most of my chars are out cold.)
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:14 pm

Still shaking with anger, Uddo nodded. He retrieved the cloth and went to go clean it off and put more disinfectant on it before returning to continue working Johan.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:39 pm

"Calm down. He'll live."
Kain sounded so sure of it. That it was almost hard to not believe him at all.
"Don't get so tense. Clear your mind and concentrate on only your patient. Don't be affected by distractions..." Kain said as he walked down towards Jackson. He looked at the cloth around his stomach, blood bleeding through. It looked like it was carefully tighten, courtesy of the man probably. He began to unravel the cloth and went his stomach was fully shown, Kain silently clicked his tongue, seeing the bullet wound and how it was still bleeding.

"Oh yeah... speaking of distractions..." Kain mumbled as he turned his eyes towards Emil.
"Leave, your a distraction." Kain bluntly said with a straight face, obviously serious on what he said. "On the way, ask Luna to make some oatmeal for the patients and two rice omelet." He was also serious on that too, especially about the rice omelet.

"Please and thank you."
Kain looked anything but appreciative and went back inspecting the wound, looking through his tools as if he haven't said anything offensive that would soon after get his butt kicked.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:44 pm

"Ts..."
Emil obviously disapproved of Kain and his behaviour strongly, and it was made worse by him knowing Johan wouldn't do anything about it once he was awake. That man was just too kind! But it also meant that really, he wouldn't have any people who truly knew him as his enemies. Except von Rosberg. But that was another story.
Emil looked at Uddo.
"You're the guard now, then."
With that, he headed out of the room and shut the door behind him. God, he had been sick of that arrogant idiot anyway. Besides, what did he care about what happened to Jackson? The man had betrayed them, poisened Johan!
Seemingly calm, he walked on deck and spotted Luna right away, gazing off into the distance as if she was seeing right through everything in her path.
"Luna. Hey, girl!"
He snapped his fingers to get her out of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:30 pm

Luna blinked and jumped slightly as she heard her name being called "uh?' she said shaking her head before looking over "yeah?" she asked rubbing the side of her head as she looked at the guy who called her name.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:18 am

"That doctor wants you to make oatmeals for the patients... and two rice omelets, for some reason. Oh, and I think something for the crew'd be nice, though they'd mopst likely eat dry bread if you gave it to them."
He made it clear, in that one sentence, that one: he really, really didn't like or trust Kain at all. And two: he would not eat dry bread just because she handed it to him, except if he was starving.
He rubbed his temples. It had been a tough day, and many things were leaft to be explained.

(Guys, make your last posts, we're going to wrap this thing up soon. About time.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next