One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)

Go down 
+2
Shichibukai Hunter
GoreFish
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:28 pm

Luna just smiled at huey as she stood up and looked as he joined the fight, and then quickly after, everything started dying down. She blinked before looked at huey's dad and then at huey before calmly walking over and flicking huey's head and saying 'you should be happy you have a father" she said as if they where all friends now, she wondered over to john and knelt down beside him "hey captain, you alright?" she asked poking his cheek as she faned him with the tip of one of her wings.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:46 pm

"Why, ain't she a sweety?"
The man in the mask had taken his eyes from Uddo after an approving nod. The mercenaries were all looking pretty intense, save for Huey, who seemed to not really understand anything at all.
"So, uh... are we enemies or friends or part and part or what?"
The little boy seemed to be heavily confused by the change in things. After a while, he just shook his head and turned towards the man, who was still looking at Luna.
"Yeah, she's great, right? I'm going to marry her someday! So keep your hands off her!"
The man turned to him shortly, only to say: "Aw, I'm deeply, deeply hurt by your lack of trust, Huey. My intentions were absolutely pure, I can assure you."
Then he turned back to Luna, and Johan, who was still unconcious.
"Heeey, swordsman! Kane or Kain or whatever. Could you take Mr. Frideswide for a minute? I'm busy with his comrade here. Who is, by the way, in terrible shape."
He nodded to the man he was supporting. He was obviously unconcious, and didn't really look the same without his hat on, but it was without a doubt Jackson.

Lin Jing was focused on the boy now, her brain was working. It could be a bluff. It could also be something that'd kill them all in a matter of seconds. But why'd he use something like that, when it'd affect him as well? The answer was clear. Her eyes darted to the man in the uniform. Him. She could tell his powers included disappearing incredibly fast. Even if it was the deadliest poison in the world, he'd be fast enough to escape. And then, there was Huey. He seemed to know the man well. Another reason for distrusting him. Child or not, he had proven to not be loyal to them. Why Zacharias would keep him around, she could only fathom. She fathomed it was simply to cause his brother pain and ruin the child while he was at it. which brought her to the next question. Her eyes now darted to her boss, unconcious, face up, but still smirking. What would they do with him? Now that they'd pretty obviously fail in their objuctive, they'd have to flee first. But fleeing from von Rosberg on an island that was his own, with one unconcious man nonetheless would prove to be... a challenge.

Indeed, von Rosberg was watching. and Ezekiel knew he was. He acted very relaxed, but he knew that, in fact, guards were already on the way, and he doubted the mercenaries would help them. They didn't have time for any more discussions, if they wanted to leave, they'd have to do it now, or their ship would surely already be secured before even he'd arrive there.
So somehow, he'd have to get them to trust him enough to jump into an ominous portal he had created, let him on their ship with a man who had proven to be a traitor, get them to bring him to his friend, explain the situation to them without them just throwing him overboard, and oh yes, if he could, somehow get Huey to leave his family as well. That could prove to be pretty hard. And he had about one more minute to get it done.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:13 pm

Kain was glad that the attack that Abraham missed him, even if he didn't show it.
Hearing what Ezekiel said, he nodded. He found no reason to not trust the man at all. There was an air around him that Kain can easily read, this guy is no threat at all. Maybe. But he'll trust his gut feeling.
As if he teleported, Kain was already beside Johan, grabbing the man's arm and easily slinging the man on his shoulder, but gently even if it looks a bit rough. Both of his katanas are sheathed, leaving him totally defense unless you call his legs that are some what weapons.
Looking at Uddo, he blinked slightly at the fact that the boy had his tear gas bomb. All it would require to activate it is force. It wouldn't effect him as much since it was homemade but it's a bit concerning about the others.

"You do have a plan of escape, don't you?" Kain mumbled towards Ezekiel as he look at him with emotionless eyes. It most likely. Even if the man is dangerous in fact, they're in no shape to decline an offer that could get them to escape.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:00 pm

Luna blinked as she looked over at huey "haha, heuy, you know when you old enough ot marry me i wont be a pretty as i am now?" she said with a laugh before standing up and sweat droping as john didnt wake up. "hm, i wonder" she said and closed her eyes, standing there for a moment before her wings changed and where know smaller in here chibi size. "yes! the poisin must have completly worn off" she said then look at huey "like my trick?" she asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:52 am

Huey reached up and touched the small wings carefully. They were fluffy! Great!
"That's so cute, angel! But you still don't know that much, do you?"
He looked at her like a child stating the obvious would.
"Angels don't age. And even if they do, they're still the most beautiful thing on earth! That's what uncle Zack.... Uncle Zack!"
Seemingly, he had just remembered about his "uncle". He dashed away from Luna and towards him, still lying on the floor unconcious looking just as smug as he did when he had been awake.
Huey laid his small hands on the left side of his uncles chest. Heartbeat was still there.
"Yaaay! He's alive!"
Judging from the look on his fathers face, Huey would be the only one happy about that little fact.
Lin jing still looked as neutral as ever, her eyes were fixed on Uddo, or, more precisely, on the thing in his hand. Now that Zacharias was down, she knew she had lost the only person here who understood what she said. And those other two were still too simple to even fathom the worth of words here. Damn. So talking was ruled out. But at least... Her eyes didn't shift as she thought it, not the slightest change. At least she could have that menace who ruined everything. Once the others had left, he was hers.

"Of course I do, mate. As if I'd come here without a plan! Ahahahaaa..."
He did have a plan. It went like: Get out of here, get on the ship, get away from the island. Yeah, it wasn't a masterpiece... But it had to do.
Carefully, he set Jackson down and pushed himself against the wall. When he got away from it, an opening had been created to... somewhere... It didn't look like the place you wanted to go through. Ominous.
He looked at Kain.
"Get through, it'll take you to some place near your ship, I think. I'll follow in a sec. Just have something else to take care of."

Last edited by GoreFish on Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:44 pm

A door-door devil fruit.... Kanhoji thought, hearing the devil fruit once and reading it in the enclopedia once. It sure can come useful at times like this.
Seeing that this isn't the situation of doubt, though the man seemed trustworthy enough, he walked through the door and looked.
He's not even part of the crew, but he could tell which ship is theirs though, and that's a good thing at this rate.
Laying Johan against a barrel, he popped part of his body in, waiting for the others.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:40 pm

"Luna!" Uddo called. "We got to go!" He backed up to the entrance, still holding the ball high in the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:26 pm

Luna laughed as huey touched her wing. She smiled and shook her head before looking down at johan and trying to pick him up "oi captain, why cant you shrink like my wings?" she asked before using them to help her drag him "im coming" she said.
Back to top Go down
SplatterFrog

SplatterFrog

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:16 pm

Shad was almost dazing off, looking at the situation with mild interest. His new rival had fallen, but after a rather entertaining fight.... Except he hadn't been in it! That displeased him greatly. And now every last chance for a fight had been taken from him by... His eyes darted to the man in the soldier uniform as he stepped tpwards him. He stopped at Lin Jings side for a moment. He knew a warrior when he saw it, and this one wanted fight. But she was very deceitful, waiting for the others to leave first...
"What, are you afraid of a little boy with some weird ball and a smirking jerk? Your boss beat him before, you know? He's not that strong!"
Still, if they weren't going to do anything about it... He looked at Zacharias, lying on the floor. The man had fought the whole time, against about everyone here, and now he just got a draw against their leader? That was impressive, but also pathetic.
If this mission was considered a fail, would they be in trouble? Yeah, most likely, from what he had gathered. That meant he wouldn't get his rematch too soon. So it was decided.
He balled his fist and dashed towards the man in the soldier uniform.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:37 pm

"Hm?"
Ezekiel didn't even hae enough time to react... then again, considering his speed, maybe he had. The door would've closed if her had steppd away from it. He had to remain there hoping it'd work out that way. It didn't. Just as Luna had passed through, the door slammed shut as he stumbled back.
His helmet fell to the floor with a loud clank and rolled away a few feet, where it was stopped by a wall.
Ezekiel sighed and wiped a little blood off his face.
That boy had a good punch.
"Look what you've done, mate! Now they know my face!"
It was too late to conceal it. He had spent enough time with von Rosberg to know about his keen perception, and also about his photographic mind. His secret identity was a goner already. Even though it never did stand much of a chance, considering they had somehow come to know his name.
He ran his hand through his short hair and looked at his new opponents. Correction, opponents...

Lin Jing dashed forward and delivered a swift kick to Ezekiels gut, which he not only blocked, but also used to his advantage: He rabbed her ankle and flung her straight into the wall, which she glided down as soon as he let go of her. She was in pain, but far from done, and used her position for a swiping kick. Ezekiel jumped up and, a moment later, had to dodge another kick, this time aimed for his jaw.
"My, my. You sure are fast, my pretty."
Pretty?! Pretty??! That word seemed to upset Lin Jing even more. Perhaps that had been what Ezekiel had aimed for, as her anger made her punches less aimed. In her left hand, she still held the cutlass, and she started slashing at him with it.
"Now, this isn't very nice of you. Are you emberassed that easily? Do I really throw you off that much? Or can't you just take my pretty face? It's a shame, really, since it'd be such a nice fit with yours."
Was he flirting? Didn't he take her seriously at all?
Lin Jing got angry. She dressed and behaved the way she did to escape from men like him, and now someone showed up and she was actually interesting? Cruel mockery, it couldn't be anything else!
She didn't even notice his kick coming, and was more than surprised as it hit the cutlass out of her hand. She still had the dagger... She'd only have to.... Now he grabbed onto her free hand. What was he trying to...?
He violently hoicked her up and, one second later, threw her to the ground in front of him. She could feel every single bone in her back aching from the impact. Of course, an attack. What had she thought it was?

"Ah, hey you!"
A man in a brown coat, similiar to the one Johan was wearing, ran towards Kain, gun at the ready.
"Who are you? How did you... CAPTAIN!"
Suddenly, he seemed to have forgotten about Kain, and instead, dashed to Johans side.
"Men, the captain's unconcious! Get up already!"
It was already dark, and the crew had started to wonder where their captain had disappeared to. Well, this answered a lot, but also brought up new questions.
More men came running out of the ships body. Two of them picked up Johan and carried him off, into his cabin, most likely. A clicking sound was heard from all directions as guns were lifted and pointed at Kain.
"What did you do to the captain? don't even try lying!"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:37 pm

"Guysguysguys!" Uddo ran in front of Kain, waving his hands at the revolutionaries. "Hold it! This guy helped us out in there! Without him, me and Luna would probably be dead!"
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:27 pm

Kain blinked emotionlessly as he was called out, looking to see someone with a familar jacket as the Johan guy. Kain inwardly sighed as he saw the gun ready and aimed at him.
After Johan was taken to his cabin, Kain watching them as he saw the captain carried off as if he was the most important person of their life (probably is), Kain heard several clicks and narrowed his eyes, his katana only unsleath by a inch as he put up his defense.
He'll probably have to do soru to get out of here. He's not planning to hurt anyone but nor does he plan on getting killed or shot here either.

But to his surprised, he found the kid sticking up for him, trying to stop anyone from shooting him. He doesn't know if the kid infact trusted him or at least know he wasn't the bad guy in this, but he sighed, putting his sword back as he soon after ruffled Uddo's hair.
"That's dangerous..." He said in a monotonous tone to Uddo in his baritone voice.
It was a pretty dangerous move.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:00 pm

"Maybe, but I have to lay my life down for my friends," Uddo said. "If I don't, I'm no better than trash. Besides, they won't shoot me. At least, I don't think they will..."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:29 pm

"Aaah, uddo!"
Some of the revolutionaries pointed their guns away from him so fast that they almost fell down.
"That's dangerous, you know!? What if we'd have shot you!?"
The man who had now taken over the talking was the same who had talked to Kain earlier. A middle aged man with gray streaks in dark hair. He sighed and lowered his gun.
"It's okay, men... I don't think Uddo would attack the captain."
The last of the revolutionaries lowered their guns, only few of them kept glaring at kain, mistrust in their eyes. They didn't take well to someone bringing an unconcious captain to them.
The man who had spoken earlier stepped forward a little.
"I must apologise. Many of us owe the captain much, and get aggressive very fast once he's in danger... My name's Emil Carter, I've been with him for years."
In fact, ever since his first revolution, in East Blue.
He turned to Uddo.
"So, what happened?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:34 pm

Luna blinked as the guys came over and took john from her, she let out a sigh and touched down on the ground. Luna closed her eyes and decided to move away from the crowd some and went off to a corner where no one was really facing. She brought a hand up to her neck and felt the two wholes that has punched her neck. she could feel the dried blood from then and sighed. she tore off a piece of her dress and walked over to the men "um, d-do any of you h-have any water?" she asked polity as she had her hair behind her neck and the holes could be seen clear as day.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:04 pm

Uddo was about to answer the revolutionary's question when Luna came over and showed them some puncture wounds. "I'll tell you later," Uddo said quickly. Then, raising his voice he said, "Someone get me some hot water! And...um...I guess she's already got some cloth for bandaging the wound...do we have any disinfectant? That would help as well." Uddo walked towards Luna and inspected the holes. "Hmmm...these are ugly. How did you get them?"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:08 pm

"A-ah, Luna chan! You didn't have to rip your dress..."
It was one of the younger revolutionaries speaking, barely old enough to be called a man, but too young to be called experienced, or mature. His face was red as he looked at the part of Lunas dress in her hand. It was quite obvious that either he had been raised in a very strict environment when it came to naked skin, or that he had a crush on her, or both.
He turned to Uddo and calmed down a little, but still seemed shaken up.
"C-come with me. I'll get you some bandages..."
He stuttered and hurriedly went towards one of the cabins, which, as Luna knew by now, lead to the kitchen.... They had bandages in the kitchen? Well, they were talking about this crew, so everything was possible.
Emil just sighed.
"I'll come with you. Uddo, you have to tell me what happened. I know our captain's... prone to running against things, or knocking himself out, or falling down cliffs, so if it's that, it's not unbelievable, or emberassing at all... Everyone, please keep an eye on the surroundings. And on... that one."
By that one, he obviously meant Kain. Seemingly, it wasn't that easy to earn his trust.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:22 pm

(I hope I remembered all the details correctly. Maybe I should have just written: 'Uddo explained things to him.', but I'm to much of a perfectionist to do that.)

Uddo nodded. He went after the younger revolutionary and spoke quickly to the man coming with them.

"To tell you the truth, I don't understand all of it myself," Uddo said. "You'll have to wait for the full story from the captain later. All I know is that Jackson and I disguised ourselves and got into a Marine base to try and find some information on where Avis Ridley is currently located. We got the coordinates, but something happened to Jackson and he told me to leave him. I got out of the room and into the Marines' jail to hide, but once inside I met a prisoner who was in the middle of escaping. The prisoner left the room even after I warned him about Jackson going crazy, however Jackson was no longer in the Marine Base. So I left. Soon after I was almost kidnapped, but that escaping prisoner helped me out. Anyway, I went off looking for Jackson and ended up getting into a base of..." Uddo paused for a moment. "...I'm not really sure what the place was. Anyhow, I ran into a group who were in the process of catching Luna. This one guy knocked her out and his cohorts took her away. I only got past this man because once again I was helped out by that escaping prisoner. I followed after Luna and ended up running into Captain Johan, Luna, and that guy back there, Kain. They were under attack and there was a lot of confusion and running away and I don't remember all that happened. Basically somebody helped us escape by creating a door out of nowhere. I don't understand it, but here we are. And now Luna needs some medical attention so if you would excuse me..."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:35 pm

"Ah. Yes. I see. Von Rosberg, I presume... Thank you, Uddo."
Emil turned away from him, and to the crew.
"Guys, von Rosberg could be here! Let's get going, or we'll most likely be dead by tomorrow!"
A murmur went through the crew, shortly before a short panic broke out, and everyone started running off into different directions, preparing a hasty start.
Emil, meanwhile, made his way to the captains cabin.
The young man leading them opened the door to the kitchen. The stress the others felt made him nervous as well, but he didn't panic like they did. Well, looking closely, some of them panicked... more than the others, while some just went along with it.
Once inside the kitchen, he reached for one of the shelves and pushed it open. He then took a small casket out and carefully put it on the table.
"This is all we have, so you'll have to.... Wait, where's Jackson now?"
The question seemed to pass his mind, but just as quickly, he seemed to give himself an answer.
"Oh, nevermind... It's a shame, if it is what I think it is..."
He shortly disappeared from the room, and appeared again a few moments later, with a bowl with fresh water in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:39 pm

Luna blinked as one of guys seemed to fuss over her dress, she just smiled and shook her head 'its fine" she said and touched the holes. She blinked as the guys seemed to act like it was gushing blood "i just need alittle water to clean it" she said sweatdroping. she sat on the side of the boat and waited for the guys to come back as she looked out over the water. "so pretty...." she said softly pushing some of her hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:02 pm

Kain was a bit irked. He planned on getting the three crew members out of here, and then leave and reported to some of the other revolutionary crews about the incident today so that they could start bringing down this opperation.
Well, this puts a damp in his plans. And now they started to watch him as if he was some kind of disease. It peeved him. Also....they're moving out....... are they just going to keep him here!?!
Looking at where Luna is getting treated, and where Johan is, his doctoring senses were at their limits. He wanted to, so much, to check on them and to see their condition. It's in his doctoring blood, so it can't be helped. It made him very impatient as he drummed his fingers upon his katana, staring upon the captain's cabin and the other cabin to where Luna is.
Well, might as well contribute to some thing along the way.
"Uddo!" Kain called out, not moving from the spot where he is. "When you check on Luna, get a blood sample from here, will you? I heard that she was paralzed with some vemon." Never underestimate his skills of how he learned that.
"It's better to check to see if her blood stream is clear, so there wouldn't be any more problem. Also give her a full checkup, who knows what else she been through?"
He felt a bit content on what he told Uddo, knowing that the kid could do that much.
Knowing that Luna is in good hands, he turned his head towards the captain's cabin door and felt that iching need to go and check up on the guy. But he tried to ignored it, he doubt the crew would even let him be near the captain.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:29 pm

Uddo came back with the stuff and heard both comments. "Yeah, thanks," Uddo said to Kain. Then he froze. "Wait...you know something about doctoring? Never mind." He shrugged and started moving again, soon coming to Luna's side. "Look, leave this to me," Uddo said to Luna. "You've got two holes in the side of your neck. That's not a good thing, period. We have to make sure nothing gets in and out of your body, okay? If what that guy over there says is true, you had something injected directly into your blood stream. You're not bleeding, which is surprising, and in its own way that's good, but they could have put something else into you as well. Or something may have gotten into you while you were being injected with...whatever it was that was put into you. We don't know yet. Now be still." Uddo began working, cleaning up the wound as best he could. "Hmmm..." Uddo took a step back when he finished with that. "We're not really equipped for taking your blood here...and I have no clue how any of that works anyway...no time like the present." Uddo turned around to face Kain. "Hey, if you know about medical work, then do you have stuff I can use? A syringe to take blood with, for instance?"
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:07 pm

Kain blinked at Uddo but nodded nonetheless, unhooking his pouch from his hip and holding it out to Uddo.
He didn't move from his spot but it was clearly said that he'll give his medical pouch to the boy and trusted him with the equipment.
"Use...what you..like.." Kain mumbled, looking upon the two with emotionless eyes.
Inside the medical pouch, despite it's medium size, got the works. There are many kinds of equipment, only those that Kain knew that are only able to fit, and there were several stacks of many kind of herbs and chemicals inside of it as well.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:48 pm

While the younger revolurionary watched nervously what Uddo was doing, Emil turned away and gave a thoughful look to Kain.
It was a whole new situation to him, but now that Johan and Jackson were both out, and Zuzen and Jamil weren't here either, he was the closest thing they had for a leader. He had never wanted that kind of responsibility. He had been with Johan for years and years, and he had been the first one who had joined him when he and Jackson had reappeared, the latter being just an unexperienced, nervous (if he could be that) newbie, but already achieving a lot by even bringing Johan back.
Next had been Jamil, who he personally wouldn't have accepted into the crew, and Zuzen, an equally suspicious case.... for a moment, he thought about the possibility of one of those two selling them off, but then forgot about it quickly. They didn't even know where they were right now.
What would Johan do?
emil sighed and shook his head slightly. It was very clear.
"Let him go. We have more important things to do, and people who help us are to achieve the same kindness in return."
That would be about what Johan would say, right? It sounded a lot like him.
"If you have any kind of medical skills, please be so kind as to take a look at the wounded. I personally would prefer to clear up if Johan's going to be okay..."
He thought about it for a while.
"Then again, take care of her first. The captain is used to injuring himself and getting injured, and I really don't think it's that much of a problem for him. Just in case, I'm going to watch over him."
With that, he headed for the captains cabin.

They had layed Johan down on the bed, where he was lying peacefully now. The two revolutionaries who ahd carried him there were now standing close to it, unsure of what to do. When Emil entered, they greeted him by placing a hand on the left side of their chest and bowing slightly. It was a very formal greeting, one that showed they respected him as an older member and experienced revolutionary. He quickly did the same, though he disliked such formalities, then looked down to his captain. his hair was still tied up, though as messy as always. If he hadn't known that man as a revolutionary leader, he would have thought him to be someone of low birth, spending most of his time in the slums in which he was born and in which he would die. It was almost funny how very likely it had been to happen that way.
Emil sat down next to the bed and turned his attention to his comrades.
"You can leave now, the otehrs might need your help. I'll watch over the captain."
The other two nodded and left.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:15 pm

"You have all of this?" Uddo yelped, looking through Kain's stuff. After Emil had given Kain permission to help dole out medical treatment, Uddo looked up at Kain with shining eyes. "Yes! Please help! I'm more of an apprentice doctor then anything! And if you're a real doctor..." Uddo was desperately hoping this guy was some kind of doctor. If he was...maybe he would teach Uddo how to deal with poisons! And take blood! And make medicine! And...Uddo took a deep breath to calm himself back down. No point in getting overexcited. This guy might just be someone who is really careful and carries around medical supplies with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)   Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed) - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: My justice isn't like yours (closed)
Page 16 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next