One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line

Go down 
+3
Rabolisk
ssj3gohan007
j3st3r-Smil3
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:00 pm

(I dont mind whos next.)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:01 pm

((Jace and Sawada vs Akemi and clones
or
Sano vs Jonny))
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:37 pm

(Jace and Sawada Vs. Akemi and clones.)

Battle field: on top of one of the giant peaks the land scape is a grass with thousands of tomestones.

"You will not stand in my captains way, I will kill you all." Akemi changes his mood and spoke again. "Please stand aside, i dont want to hurt you. He changed his mood again and pulled out his swords, "just woundering, whats your favorate food i want to know how you taste." he licks his blade and pops out clones that all look alike and you cant tell the deferance between them.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:40 pm

Jace had been going his own way but noiticed Sawada was allso going that way "OI! find your own friggen opponent!" Sawada looked "theres three...." He unshithed his sword and pointed it at the left most one. Jace smiled
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:55 pm

Two of the clones smiled and two looked disapointed but quickly got serious. "you should of ran away," two said, "But I'm happy you stayed," the other two said. They all pulled out there pistols and fired one shot. Two bullets for each opponate, one in the head and one in the heart.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:04 pm

Jace simply held his fingers before the oncoming bullets s teyurned blue stoping them then red sending them back, he then pulled out an exploading baseball

Sawada squesed one of his sword's triggers creating a second tiny balde from the bottum of the handle then hloding the blades in place stoped the bullets which would have gone through a normal sword. then he throug shuriken at his clone while dashing at it.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:30 pm

Roger fired Element Lightning at Trevor. The Bolt of Lightning is many time stronger than a regular bolt of lightning, it is also many times faster than a bolt of lightning. The Speed of Lightning is half the speed of light. So I doubt that Trevor has a snowballs chance of dodging it, but in order to abide by the rules, 'The Super Lightning "Attempts" to strike trevor. Roger gets hit by all the arrows.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:31 pm

(we decided to skip that fight till your father gets home...))
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:01 am

The clone Akemi seen the suriken flying at him and moved to the left dodging it and then dispersed and reapeared behind Sawada attempting to grab him by his arm while another clone lepped forword with his sword slashing downword across his chest.

The other two bullets were sent back at Akemi and the other clone. Akemi and the clone both dodged the bullets jumping to the left and right while firing off two more shots each at Jace.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:27 am

(Oh ok)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:01 pm

Jace held his hands out so that when the clones hit him they would meet the force of five punches each

Sawada dashed around salashing at the clone with his sword at record speeds "teliportation... no.... soru"
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:02 pm

The clones about to be hit by Jace held there ground and called out "Tetki" making there bodies hard as steal nulifying all the five punches. then at once put there fist together, held it up to his chest and side and called out "Roushuigi ougi" creating the effect of a reject dial without the side effect of extream pain.

The clones on Sawada were cut down and dispersed. Akemi was not happy about loosing knowledge he would have recieved. and popped out new two new clones around himself and the other clone.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:08 pm

Jace had not reliesed the impact of his bomb prints yet so the attack did nothing to him what so ever, however the prints wer now on them. so he reliesed the impact while they were moving to use the life return, inshuring tetki woulent interfear.

Sawada was allso trying to come up with a strtatigy to land more sucessfull hits, he knew that tetki could be broken and that the more clones he made the less enagry he had, they had to take them out till Akemi tired out. He held his sword ready and charged.

((allso when I said you could make three I meant three Akemis TOTAL not three clones!))
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:21 pm

(well that just sucks. I miss understood you, I'm sorry. I need to rethink a stratagy. I've always been using four Akemi's. I thought you ment three clones.)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:22 pm

((you already did four once...))
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:32 pm

(No i was using 4 the whole time. that time i asked for another clone, i had 5.)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:37 pm

((I know that..... its fine if you want to throw away that loop hole I guss))
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:39 pm

(so i can use 3 clones 4 akemi in total?)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:43 pm

((I'm not shure..... at any rate it is a gray aria but what ever just respond, three clones would work if the more produced, three at a time max but are replenished, took from somewhere insted of just using them with no effort, but respond anyway))
Back to top Go down
Captain Corkscrew
Admin
Captain Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:15 am

(\ /)
(O.o)
((")(")
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:27 pm

(\ /)
(O.o)
((")(")

(\ /)
(^.^) YOUR HOME!!!!!!!!!!
((")(")
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line   The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Devil Bone Pirates Part 2 Explore The Grand Line
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7