One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)

Go down 
+5
Maxulus
Frog Dragon
Kaiser Yonkou
nikz200
Shadow
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:55 pm

Todd was observing the whole situation and had initially decided not to talk at all, but it seemed that he had to change that decision. "I am not interested into changing my current job at all. No need to be into any group really. However, I assume I could make an exception and lead the "Grey Code" .. after all, it does fit my "Title" .. doesnt it ? I dont care and dont wanna get more involved into any of those groups, aside that mission though, is that clear ?"
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:58 pm

The bald man sighed and took out a letter "very well.... here are the official orders for all of you, you are to read them.... Todd kun...... the Gorosei are firmly in hope for your further progress, you have been so far one of our most youngest and efficient weapons so far......."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:03 pm

"I shall remain loyal to the Gorousei and the Government, but only them and their orders ..." he glares at Seta while saying this. "When do we depart ?" he adds.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:06 pm

The bald man sighed "As soon as possible, i now realize groups are pointless... simply make sure the island is secure.... you are all to head to the island of Auroris"
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:26 pm

"Our group works alone." Zero pointed at the rest of his crew with an open palm. "We have honed our craft throughout countless of missions." He walked up to 'the Grey Eagle', speaking only to him up close. "And I do not care for your titles and your supposed 'mastery' of captaining the rush&crush hooligan group known as marines." His tone had a sea of contempt hidden under. "You know who we are. You know what we do, but never have I been so ashamed to speak to a fellow professional." He finished. "You will be captaining the Grey Code over my dead body." It was spoken in a hushed, but angry tone. Few things truly angered Zero, but a threat to the cohesion and composition of his crew was a strong one. He walked back to his place, knowing that Todd couldn't do anything to him. Their group was an independent one. They did their jobs, but they did them their own way. Todd would do well to know that.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:32 pm

Todd raises his eyebrown during the speech "..." Suddenly he raises his hand and is about to use a Tobi Shigan but Beloux gets in frond in a blink of an eye "Oi oi, aniki, cool off !"
Todd sighs "Teh .. to be honest, I dont give a damn ... I can most likely take down your entire team alone, so it doesnt matter if I lead a bunch of second-class warriors or not at all." he walks outside "Sir, I will work alone on this, definately I will do better that way." he says to the bald man.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:37 pm

"Now , now , the man has a point todd and for you too Seta....."
a man in a rare white suit appeared and danced across the room. The bald man then said "Yukimuura kun, welcome..... you are heading to the island now?" yuukimura had a grey beard and wore sunglasses and had pointy shoes. yuukimura was known as the unrecorded agent, only top line missions , never in between. He too was from the same age as Seta and Todd.

((Presentation box))
((Yuukimura Senjo "abyss"))
((unrecorded agent, the only one in history))

"and dont make threats Todd kun.... as we all know, it seems that you met an old master the other day, tiberius was it?"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:39 pm

Ningyo gritted his teeth. No one insulted Sir Zero... no one. Todd would get what was coming to him in some way...
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:39 pm

When Todd had raised his hand, Patrizia had taken a step forward, in a reflex to protect Zero.
She had pushed the newbie aside to do so, but not to harshly.
Only when Beloux interfered did her tension go down a little.
But then he started trash talking about Grey Code. That made her angry.
Her hands shook from anger, but she could control herself.
Her eyes darted to Zero, and inside she prayed that he'd do the same.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:42 pm

"Your confidence is misplaced." Zero retorted poisonously to Todd, and then turned back to the rest of the group. He was irritated at the lack of class with this man. He did not like getting into quarrels like this, but he was among marines and agents. It did not matter. He focused on the matter at hand. It would certainly be more important than Todd.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:16 pm

Todd states at the Grey Code members and grins "Whats that ? Got you upset ? .. its the truth .. deal with it." He then turns to Yuukimura. "Eh ? Yuukimura ? .." he seems to relax, apparently he knows and kinda likes the man. "It's been some while .. finally some1 that I could work with fine." he adds.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:59 pm

As Todd stepped past boundary after boundary, and unleashesed insult after insult, the entire Grey Code team, except for the new Dame One, grew angrier and angrier.
As Kave watched from behind Sir Zero, he thought to himself.
"This Todd, this...scum, dares to question us? How arrogant."
Then, when Todd's fist began to grow red, giving off a slight wave of heat, Kave could do naught but smile. Now he remembered Todd's fruit, the magma logia.
"I can most likely take down your entire team alone." The scum said.
Kave giggled, and then began laughing loudly! He couldn't control it! The Magma God thought he could defeat Grey Code? Kave's own fruit was more than a match for that one.
Quickly, Kave got his mirth under control, and resumed his silent vigil on Zero's side. He hoped they would leave soon. He wanted to return to his island of training.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:01 pm

The bald man sighed , he was grateful that arguement was over "ah yes Yuukimura san..... i see you are back from that mission in the new world......."

Yuukimura danced to the sofa in front of the bald man "Ah yes.... it was productive...... i was pleased with the progress....... but still that's not the point, i came back when i heard, Todd caught over 30 big name pirates in the last week....... now that is an achievement son......."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:21 am

Seta laughed. always praising Todd haha. You seem to love my student very much eh, also known before as the Son of God? . Seta then stood up and spoke. Oh and don't pick a fight with the Grey Code Todd, I can also fight them alone but we are not enemies here.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:35 am

Yuukimura sighed "Ah yes Seta san, i see your power is staggering as always... i could never be a good teacher for the martial arts like you and Tiberius was for Todd, but i thought him the trade of spying and espionage, but i know of your ability...... "
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:40 am

Seta laughed Oh is that so? Hahaha! But even if Todd is strong now he can't beat us can he? I also learned a lot of moves in the years like mastering Rokushiki.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:43 am

Yuukimura " that is true, Todd kun, you have yet to learn one lesson that neither me or Seta can teach you..... and yes Seta you are strong, but arent there stronger people on the ocean, i heard you lost to Anubis? ive never met him, but i have read intel on him... what is he like?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:47 am

Seta laughed. Yes he beat me and caught me off guard. I was thinking many things at that time, and I was exhausted, but a defeat is a defeat. But I am sure that I can fight with him equally. Hahaha as they say, the only thing that I can count on to become stronger is "Experience"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:50 am

Yuukimura was intrigued "I see, so that is how you lost, but that does not answer my question, what is he like, i never doubted your fighting ability , i just need to know what he is like as a person,,,....."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:58 am

Seta then looks at the ceiling He is a pirate that protects anyone who is in need, and cares for his crew. I can say that is the thing that I didn't learned while I was first a pirate
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:07 am

Jiper does not say anything until somebody tells him something. It seems like he was not noticed by most of the people and waited for them to say something to him so that he would begin talking...
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:32 pm

Ningyo was really getting pissed, though it wasn't showing on his face. BOTH of these twotmackerals thought they could beat ALL of Grey Code by themselves? It was ludicrous, and highly insulting. Once this crap with the island under attack was over with, he would suggest that Grey Code have these two back up their claims.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:10 pm

Zero looked at Ningyo. He knew what he was thinking. He nodded. What were these marines thinking? This crew of assassins had faced the cream of the crop in Anubis' flock and lived to tell the tale! They should not idly claim such things. Todd was especially jarring. Few could match Zero's explosive technique and his crewmembers were no slouches either. Zero wasn't that good at rokushiki, but his fighting skills were a sight to behold.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 4:04 pm

Damn those high ups!
That was what she wanted to become? That?
They were nothing but arrogant bastards! How dare they talked like that about her crewmates! How dare they talked like that about her!!
How dare they insulted Zero like that!!!
He had proven what he was worth! So had they all!
She could guess her crewmates were thinking the same, and Zero giving them approval was much af a relief to her.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:34 pm

Seta then looked at some of the members of the Grey Code. You have something against what we said? . He boldly told the members.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next