One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)

Go down 
+5
Maxulus
Frog Dragon
Kaiser Yonkou
nikz200
Shadow
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:59 am

Todd puts his hand on his forehead "Oh boy .. how fun ?" he says with sacrasm.
Belous offers cookies to the rest "Welcome, welcome !"

(OOC Yeah I am making him look lame but, dont forget he is a Bodyguard like Todd, so he is strong too lol)
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
GoreFish

GoreFish

Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:07 pm

Dame Six stepped up next to her boss, a notepad and ballpen in her hands.
She was wearing a short, black dress and had her hair tied up.
She politely refused taking a cookie, the usual reserved smile on her face. Not like she was planning to actually say anything in this meeting, but it would have looked bad if Zero had went alone.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:26 pm

Jiper opens the door to the room where everyone was gathered. He moves towards a chair , takes off his Marine coat and he places it on the chair. Then , he sits and he says "Ah , excuse me for being late. Since I became an admiral , I have a lot of paperwork to do..."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:27 pm

The bald man signaled to Belous to get more tea for Admiral Jipers "well well, Admiral Jipers, i must congratulate you on the promotion, well deserved for a great man... we were talking about some threats to the world government...."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:30 pm

"Thanks." is what Jiper says to the man who congratulated him for his promotion. Then , he moves his hands on some papers who were on the table and he begins reading them so that he would realise which are the people that everyone was talking about.
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:13 pm

Dame One didn't know where she was and she was too scared to ask for help. After a couple of more minutes of walking, she finally found the room she was looking for. Cautiously, she opened the door a crack and peeked in. She wasn't sure if the people inside were part of Grey Code or not because she was new, but recognizing Zero's face, she stepped in.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:17 pm

Oh? Didn't she know that girl...
Dame six looked at her note pad, skipped a few pages and finally seemed to havefound what she was looking for.
Dame One, a newbie and secon woman in Grey Code.
Somewhere deep inside, she couldn't help but ask herself why that girl got to be number one when she had been around much longer. Of course, the numbers didn't mean much... But still, why should hers be closer to Zero? It wasn't fair.
She waved at the newbie to come over to them. Well, she'd deal with her jealousy by taking her in anyway. After all, she hadn't done anything to deserve it... yet.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:00 pm

Kave Knewdark, the not-so-famous Sir. Five shuffled restlessly on his feet. He wore a scowl on his face, and seemed to be ignoring the happening of the room, content to stand straight and true on Sir Zero's right shoulder, a position usually reserved for Sir 2.
He looked up to see a meek woman enter the room, whisper something to Dame Sic, who grimaced slightly and took a step back, to be replaced by the new girl.
Kave wondered who she was, that she had the right to stand next to Zero, but he gladly took a step back himself, and offered Dame Six his own position.
Then, he began to focus on the room again, certain that the prelimanary bickering had finished, and that Grey Code's targets would be discussed.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:36 pm

The bald man laughed at all the arrivals "I see that Grey Code is flourishing Zero, they all seem quite talented and promising......."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:59 am

Six saw Kaves offer, but shook her head slightly.
His number was closer to Zero than hers, so he had more right to stand next to him. Disappointment.
Even though the compliment fluttered her, there was still some disappointment. Under her sunglasses, something she had found to be useful when in meetings, she stared at the newbie with a cold look.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:27 am

Seta then stood up and became serious. All right let us get to business shall we? . He then looks at the bald man. For the late ones, can you explain what we are talking about. This is a very serious matter.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:36 am

The bald man sighed "Ah yes of course, i am assigning all of oyu to the island you all trained on.... it is a top secret training facility for Cp agents and most of the agents over at Grey code.... Todd and Seta trained there.. that much i know...it is under threat after we discovered that one of our agents was interrogated by unknown parties, he said he had revealed the location of the island.... we must protect that island from anyone, even the press, no one must know it exists!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:56 am

Seta then spoke. We will be in two groups. The first will be led by Todd and the other one will be in my lead. Any objections?
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:08 pm

Ningyo Acoyra, Sir Three, stepped in as well, taking off his hat and making a respectful gesture to the most important people before speaking. "I do. I'm assuming you want to lead the CP9. Why should someone not in Grey Code lead Grey Code? It is my opinion that Mr. Todd does not know our skills well enough to coordinate us properly." He stood to the side of Kave, his hat pulled down so the brim obscured his eyes.
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:24 pm

Sachi understood little of what was going on. She was trying hard not to get distracted by carpet designs. The fact that she did not know anybody in the room wasn't helping. She couldn't even make eye contact with anybody. A cold stare could be felt nearly boring a hole in her back, but Sachi didn't turn around. The reason was because the person staring at her could frighten her and she knew that she would cry if she did. She definately couldn't afford to cry at such a meeting and seem ridiculous.

One of the man spoke up and said something about the Grey Code. She stole a glance to see what he looked like, figuring he was part of Grey Code. Now she knew the faces of two of the Grey Code members.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:47 pm

The bald man ten said "Very well, i actually like this, i have the three most promising factions in the world government, but Todd kun, Seta has asked for you to transfer into Cp9 i want you to tell me what you think about that, and Sir Zero , i am also putting your group up in meetings for big government missions if this goes well, i see a bright future for grey code....."

The bald man knew the government could no longer ignore grey code, they had been a valuable asset at times of need and they were all skilled operatives and the government had every intention of using them unlike before.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:30 am

Jiper , who was watching and listening to everything that was going on around him , did not say anything as he was the only marine who was there. Instead he thought of the paperwork he had to deal with...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:37 am

The bald man then looks to admiral jipers "Which is why i also requested you to be present Admiral.... i wanted to ask your permission to borrow a few marine officers for this little excursion, the island is very important....i only want to borrow a few commodores and lieutenants....."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:50 am

Seta then spoke. Like I said the other one will be Lead by Todd. Anyone who will join me say it now.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:59 am

Sir Three's face went into his hands. Seta was so oblivious. Like hell Todd knew how to coordinate the Grey Code members. Screw that. "Uh, you're completely missing the point, ain'tcha?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:15 am

Seta began to make magma with his hand I am not saying that I am leading in just Grey Code. I am leading a half of the WG Agents. If you would defy my orders get out of my sight. This is just a mission so don't get picky .
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:19 am

Sir Three sighed. "Gah, you're impossible." Ningyo stretched and bent backwards a bit. Seta was so obstinate.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:35 am

The bald man panicked "No need to fight !! please , Mr Seta , i know of your need to lead , and you are free to do as you wish, i know this, but Grey code have a command in place, wouldnt it be better to leave them to their hierachy........"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:37 am

Ningyo smiled. "Thank you for explaining. Couldn't have said it better myself." He took off his hat and bowed to the bald man, and then put his hat back.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:57 am

The bald man sighed , he needed them to like each other "look, all im saying is, this is the island most of you trained on for many years, are you really going to let some pirates and rebels ruin all that? we work hard to make sure justice is always in order..... so please dont argue with each other....."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next