One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)

Go down 
+5
Maxulus
Frog Dragon
Kaiser Yonkou
nikz200
Shadow
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:37 am

In an island close to Marinefold, ships arrive from the edges of the world. Another major event is to be unfold. Subjects are to be discussed, the Anubis rise, the mysterious Level 6 breakout, Wally's fast growth of status and power and some words about a specific man thats on the headlines after a long time. "Tamuri Todd". One of the people closet to the Gorousei themselves, he is a man considered to be as strong as an Admiral. However, he seems to only care about his job as a bodyguard, or shall we say, as an assassin in disguise.
A battleship arrives, Todd is on board. Other High level officers are to be present.

Last edited by Shad0w on Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:40 am

((We cant have the battle at marineford shadow and Nishki wont be partaking in this, lets make it a world government island where only agents live))

The bald man sat at his desk, he had asked Grey Code, Cp9 and Todd to come in... it was his request for this to happen this week. one of the agents ran in "Sir, Todd has returned...." The bald man sighed "Excellent , send him in soon....."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:43 am

(Alright, this also is the setup for the battle, dont worry .. aaaand, ok, Nishki's not on lol)

Todd walks inside the room and doesnt talk. "..." he stares at the man.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:44 am

The bald man smiled at Todd "Well Todd my dear boy, how was your trip? Did you have fun....? Seta has been enquiring as to your whereabouts recently........."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:48 am

Todd doesnt move from his place "Merely killed one pirate, it wasnt really fun, since I was stopped from doing anything else." he finally sits down "so he did ? .. what an annoying man." he adds.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:53 am

The bald man laughs at his comment "now , now Todd..... dont insult the leader of the agents..... yoou are one of the two strongest agents in this organization, and it hurts me to see you not getting along... according to my report you also caught two more level 6 prisoners........"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:58 am

"It's him that talks to me as if I am his kid or something .. sir." Todd responds. "Correct, I captured them, as well as one more on the way .. he is on the ship. Now there are still 25 on the loose. I wonder who did this .." he then adds. A figure then walks in and greets the bald man.
"Sir, your tea is ready." He is a massive, overweight man, almost 3 times taller than a normal man, with a curly mustance and beard, that wears what looks like a massive heater as a clothing. (Obelix lol)
"Presentation box: Usigha Belous, Gorousei Bodyguard, user of the
Baku Baku no Mi"

(OOC I think that fruit isnt allowed to be used cause of its "loophole" ability, but dont worry, I wont overpower it at all.)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:03 am

The bald man then said "Investigation ongoing, also i heard you killed Daniel D Spade of the Anubis pirates? quite a good job...."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:06 am

"That is correct .. I also left his crew escape in order to anger the Yonkou, if he makes a bold move now it will be to our favor." Todd says.
Belous waves at the bald man "The tea is ready sir ~!"

(OOC Good job at ignoring him, lets make it like this, that the man apparently always gets ignored, adds fun on the rp lol )
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:13 am

((lol i was goin to reply here))

The bald man looked happy "Thank you Belous... bring some biscuits too wont you? anyway Todd, it would be wonderful for us if Anubis attacked ... his crew is weakened substantially and we can draw him out...."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:16 am

"True .. we have to lure him out. Anyway sir .. I want to advice you about a certain man named Roberto D. Wally. I see that the man is not really controlled by us anymore. I saw him coming out from Impel Down without anyone keeping an eye on him .. also 2 of his crewmates directly opposed me trying to protect a member of the Anubis pirates. I may be wrong about this but .. I think the man is up to something major."
Belous eats some ingredients and then a door opens on his stomach and he pulls out a plate with cookies "Fresh and tasty sir !"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:21 am

the bald man rubbed his head and then took a cookie "Thank you Belous.... well Todd i will keep that in mind, but he is a very important schibukai .... he has done alot and if we were to cut him loose we might be makinng enemies too strong for us to fight,.... as you know all to well... that mans ability.... but we do have Martello and Nishki......"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:10 am

Don't forget about me Hahaha. . Seta Hellark slowly enters the room and removes his coat. He then puts his chained sword leaning on the wall. I am not surprised about that, he is still a pirate after all hahaha. . Seta then takes his seat.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:15 am

The bald man looked pleased "Ah Seta san, im glad to see you made it back as well, you know todd right?" Points to Todd "anyway, i think that we have kept things under control very well, how was the cp9 mission in that island in the West Blue?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:21 am

Seta smirks Oh yes I know him very well. Hahaha. The mission was okay. But I need more action. I need to repay for the failure at Enies Lobby.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:24 am

the bald man laughed "Of course, but you are one of the governments most powerful weapons... there is no need to send you too every battle... plus iim sure the Gorosei still believe in both your abilities..... but i must say we have a rather intriguing assignment, you remember the island where you all trained ? Aurasis the agent island?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:33 am

Seta laughed. Yes those were the days were I trained Todd ahh such good memories! Haha
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:37 am

He then said "I need you to return there, all agents for that matter, it is under a bit of threat.... we had no confirmation.... but there were some pirates who interrogated one of our men revealing the location of the island, if its existence is discovered by anyone else , it would be a disaster......"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:53 am

Seta then made magma with his hand. So the two strongest agents will team up eh? A student and master I like it Hahaha
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:59 am

the bald man laughed "Yes.... it would be excellent.... but Seta san, where is Cp9 now? i wanted all of them to go there...."
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:10 am

Zero had been listening from the sidelines, but only now walked into the group itself. "Wally's loyalty to us is indeed of question." He said. "The shichibukai position offers so much to a pirate. They can access many places only intended for government agents. One who decided to turn against us from that position could cause significant damage." He stopped.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:49 am

Seta answered without looking at Zero. It is the risk that the World Government is willing to take. Yujiro Mori and Raijin Darkstorm are here Hahaha. They are resting at the ship
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:30 am

[is it right if I enter with Jiper?]
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:03 am

[yes it is. He is considered as one of the Admirals so he can.]
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:33 am

The bald man smiles "AHHHH AGENT ZERO!! Welcome back, how was your expedition this time around? And where is the rest of your team......"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)   Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The man deemed a demon; High officers meeting (OPEN TO ALL, obviously prefer marines/Goverment officers lol)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next