One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Calling all Marines, Emergancy Meeting! Buster Call (Heading to the War, need marines Vice Admirals and below)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Calling all Marines, Emergancy Meeting! Buster Call (Heading to the War, need marines Vice Admirals and below) Empty
PostSubject: Calling all Marines, Emergancy Meeting! Buster Call (Heading to the War, need marines Vice Admirals and below)   Calling all Marines, Emergancy Meeting! Buster Call (Heading to the War, need marines Vice Admirals and below) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:28 pm

Marine HQ, Fleet Admirals Room.

Major Payne, Vice Admiral and one of the Heroes of the Marines. Had been called to duty by the Fleet Admiral him self. He was completely aware of the on going War on Atlantis and really didn't want to be apart of a battle he wasn't needed in. Never the less, He was a Marine, and held the title Hero #2, 2nd to the Hero who was already said to be at the Fleet Admirals Room. Neol, the Navy's Back Bone. Major Payne walked down the long spacious hallway with his hands in his suit pockets and his arms out side of his long Vice Admiral coats sleeves. He yawned and blew fire out of his mouth as he let out a tiresome sigh. Finally, Payne made it to the end of the enormous monstrously large Door that was the door to the Fleet Admirals Room. Payne let out one final sigh and pushed the door open.

"Major Payne Reporting for Du.....tey?"

Just as He finished his sentence. Payne's eyes popped out of his head and his jaw dropped down to his chest. He then held his arm up and pointed his index finger at the surprising Neol, sitting in the Fleet Admirals Chair.

"GRAAAAAAAAAH!! NEOL YOU DOLT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE FLEET ADMIRALS CHAIR! YOU KNOW THAT'S TREASON!"

Neol kicked his feet up and leaned back in the rollie chair that was 10x the size of Neol him self. He grinned and let out a loud deep unique laugh at Payne's reaction to seeing him in the Fleets chair. Neol then sat up and waved at his old friend.

"Ah Shut up Payne you noisy bastard..I'm filling in..Fleet's out on urgent business..so they asked me to fill while he's gone.."

Payne then stepped forward and leaned inward while throwing his arms down to the side.

"What about the Admirals?"

"Probably at that there War that me and you are heading too.."

"What?! Why am I being called in?"

"Because...its Buster Call.....we just got word that they issued 2 hours ago and we are to head out as soon as the ships are ready. We head to Atlantis and carry out the call..Your 2nd in command during the strike.."

"Then who's first?"

Just as Payne finished that sentence. A young Marine wearing a old version of the Fleet Admirals coat rushed in from behind Payne and saluted Sub-Fleet Admiral Neol. It was Spencer! A young Marine who had been bumped to Coronal after training with Neol for a few months now.

"Master! The Ships are ready to be deployed!"

"This runt?! He's first in command? Impossible! I'm a Vice! I should be in charge!"

"Sorry Payne but due to your history..being in control of a Buster Call isn't something I can bestow apon some one of your nature..your to violent. Spencer has lead out many battles as first in command and is perfect for the job. Although he isn't as strong as you yet..or at least I don't think he is...he has the spirit of a Leader. You'll accompany Spencer and help run the ship. My orders are final and I do not wish to debate..now move out!"

"But...!"

"Yes sir!"

Spencer then began to run back down the hallway at full speed. He then held up his Snail Dial and spoke into it, the sound rung through out the entire Island.

"ATTENTION ALL MARINES! THIS IS CORONAL SPENCER! FIRST IN COMMAND OF THE BUSTER CALL ON ATLANTIS! ALL MARINES WHO ARE SCHEDULED TO BE ON THE 5 SHIPS PLEASE HEAD TO YOUR SHIP IMMEDIATELY! I REPEAT! HEAD TO YOUR SHIP IMMEDIATELY!
Back to top Go down

Calling all Marines, Emergancy Meeting! Buster Call (Heading to the War, need marines Vice Admirals and below)
Page 1 of 1