One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:26 pm

Tiberius then said without even having to look at Jason "Yeah that is correct.... the same principle applies to you........ there is always someone better ..........." Tiberius stood up carrying his dark cleaver. He told Nouhime to stay near the captain and she nodded after seeing her husband angry. Tiberius walked away to go and try out his new sword technique. He did not like these new people , put he would put his pride aside for the crew.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:28 pm

Wally sighs "I guess thats excepted .. all the new crewmates are world famous and very strong, and with strength comes arrogance .. Jason, cut the crap out !"
Jason's grin fades "Fine fine .. jeez !"
Wally states that everyone is free to rest for 2 days and after that he will reveal to the crew his idea about what they should do next.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:48 pm

Jade raises a brow, quietly observing the contentions among the crew members and rather suspects that there would be less conflict if that girl wouldn't constantly announce to everyone that men annoy her.
She transforms into her small, full Sphinx form, about the size of a domestic cat, and yawns with disinterest. She finds an empty ledge showered in mottled sunlight and stretches there a bit before curling up and tucking her paws for a nap, though remaining thoroughly aware of her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:35 pm

"Your ability is so lovely interesting, Maaaaha ~!" Ginji appears out of the blue. He then adds "If you ever want to change anything in your lovely lovely appearance you can lovely hit me up ~!"

Wally walks to where Tiberius is "Oi, parthner, we need to talk." he says.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:23 pm

Tiberius was swinging his sword foward when Wally arrived the air was circulated around him. His eyes flashing as he swinged his giant sword down. The air waves getting more violent. He was nearly complete, Tiberius then saw Wally "What is it captain.... ?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:06 pm

"It is time I tell you everything about my future plans, I believe you are the one that should know about it all first, then Dude and Hawks, and then the others. You realized that .. I am not planning to keep my title as a Shichibukai for very long now right ? .." Wally says to Tiberius.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:23 pm

Tiberius sighed "Yes, i figured as much, what with all the level 6 criminals that have been set loose by us,i was guessing you had something in mind correct? It does not matter captain, i will still follow you till the ends of the world, that has always been my promise"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:17 am

"Weeeeehahahahahaha ! Excellent !" Wally laughs. Then Suigo appears behind Tiberius "Captain, you dont expect me to stand away from learning .. at the end of the day, I pretty much have figured it out already .." he smokes his cigar calmly.
Wally laughs yet again and comments on Suigo's impressive sense of awareness, as well as Tiberius's fighting abilities. "Alright, listen up, and listen closely .. the Final goal is of course.. the pirate king's title ! I only took the Shichibukai role to gain fame and power, as well as the access to Impel Down .. and you learned now why I wanted that last thing. Those pirates I freed are monsters. Especially Jason, Tiberius, I think he is stronger than either me or you, but that's not the point Weee-hahahaha, with all that power, we can rule the New World, and become Yonkou ! However .. I still have one last thing to do .. before we do that, we need to buy time, therefore I have a plan." Wally waits to see his crewmate's responses.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:37 am

*Jade's eyes slowly open from her catnap, though, entirely aware of everything that had transpired around her. She arcs her back a bit before stretching her paws straight out in from of her, taking a moment to lazily sharpen her claws on the ledge. She yawns with a very feline disinterest before sitting up and wrapping her tail neatly around her front paws while blinking slowly and purring.*
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:02 am

An explosion occurs and Jason jumps out with Marrow following him, with a large creation made of poison above him "You shithead had enough !" Gondar follows throwing a cutting attack, that is evaded by the other 2 and strikes the tree Jade was resting on.

Suigo looks at the ruckus but Wally tolds him to calm down, as he said "They are just crazy about being free again, they will calm themselves down." he then continues to talk. "You are all familiar with the events happenin in the Dawn isle, dont you ?"

Flashback of some sort, with revolutionaries takin over the island.

"To shut the Government's eyes, we, the Black Cross pirates are going to win the island back for the Government ! That way, we will make them believe we are totally obedient to them, which will help us cover our next moves much easier .. mufufufufu .. we are gonna set sail from here to the Dawn island in 4 days, understand men ?! Weeee-hahahahaha !!!"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:40 pm

Wickedly arced claws sink into the tender wood of the tree as it is jarred. Green eyes open into a glowing green glare as she looks for the misfortunate soul who dared to disturb her napping.
She is suddenly distracted as a sharp snapping sound signals the tree succumbing to the damage inflicted. She hops to the ground, barely having enough time to transform to her full sphinx form to absorb the blow of a heavy branch across her shoulder that would have crushed her smaller form.
After shaking off the debris from the branch, her eyes flicker up to the three who caused the disturbance. She quietly wanders over to Gondar and eyes the other two coldly. She slowly runs her tongue across the fresh cut along her shoulder, taking a moment to watch the tissue slowly heal. She speaks with complete indifference. "I suggest you finished the job next time... one of us certainly won't live to see a third opportunity..."
Without waiting for an answer, she turns and walks away from the group, looking for new place to nap.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:10 am

The men are startled, but after Jade leaves they start yelling and laughing, or at least, Gondar and Jason.
"Mufufufufu, what an interesting woman ! I am interested !" Gondar says and laughs.
"She's gonna be mine, you little rapier scum ! Hahahahaha !" Jason responds.
Marrow simply ignores everything and throws a massive lumb on poison towards the 2 men, then Ginji counters it with his "Pressure cannon"
"Nnnnnnn, enough ya lovely fools ~! Renaldo Pressure cannon BIG ~!" he hits everyone with a larger version of the attack. (See it as comedy effect lol)

Hawks encounters Jade and smiles "So, my laidy, from now on you will be our nakama ?"

Wally departs "You 2 train well, Suigo and Tiberius, I need you sharp, to stabilize the new forces in our crew .. I will now inform Dude as well .." he then screams it "In 3 weeks, we will show the world the ULTIMATE showdown !"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:34 pm

She finds that after her fur has been ruffled, so to speak, she doesn't have much of a taste for napping. She returns to her human form and checks her shoulder, making sure all trace of the cut is gone. Her eyes snap open, a bit startled at the sight of Hawks, though, completely relieved to see someone she doesn't want to kill and eat on the spot.
"Oh hello, Magician-san. Yes, we are nakama now. Mmm ... where have you been?" She looks down a bit sheepishly "I've missed you, Hawks-san."
She gives him a playful smile, though warm and sincerely pleased to see him.
"Oh... do you think it would be terribly inconvenient if I asked you to show me around... I don't wish to become lost as I will probably be tempted to shred and eat that gaggle of idiots back there if they cross my path again. If you are busy, I understand... and you have been more than kind already. Oh-"
She turns to him quite suddenly, probably stepping a bit to close to him.
"How is your lip?"
She smiled to herself, secretly hoping for the amusement he usually provided with his admittedly charming, uncomfortable squirming that he did if ever she got too close to him.
"Really, I only ask because it was a bit of a long shot... that is, I thought that the enzymes really only worked on my own skin... I had no idea they would work on you too but thought it wouldn't hurt to um... try. My, wouldn't it have been rather... awkward if it didn't work?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:54 am

Tiberius then nodded "Yes we will wont we..... the world will know of us........ once again..." Tiberius walked to the isolated part of the deck to train.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:02 am

"It's gonna get serious from now on, Tiberius .. so dont let "it" get the best of you again .." Suigo says and goes somewhere else to rest a bit.

Hawks raises an eyebrown and his body goes "paralyzed" again "E-excuse me ?" he nervously says. Part of him wishing that Ginji will just pop up again and break the ice, but this one time Ginji was occupied elsewhere. "Well, I suppose I can be your guide .." he looks away and nods so Jade will follow him "Indeed, the enzymes .. yeah .." he has his face on the other side, as a light red color paints his cheeks.

"So it has begun ? .."
"Yes, the plan is to be initiated .. is the "upgrade" ready ?"
"Just finished it .. mufufufufufufu" Dude laughs.
"Perfect .. in 1 month, as soon as it all goes well, our force will be well beyong any other pirate crew .. it is going well, Weeehahahahaha !!!!"

(THREAD CLOSED, but we can still continue the Hawks issue lol)
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:06 am

(Haha... excellent... he's so funny! So do you mean a new thread?...or?)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:09 am

(We can continue the Hawks "issue" in this thread. But only that. I will make a new thread about the next "arc" when I can Razz)
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:21 am

(Haha ok.. thanks... he's my favourite... XD )

She raises a brow, not actually expecting him to have complied with her request. She follows anyway and chuckles a bit, exceedingly amused by his clumsy behavior.
"Oh... that is really very kind of you. I'm sorry to be such a bother... and I'm really very sorry I was so cruel to you before."
She quickly catches up to him, noting the odd reddish colour of his usually pale face.
"Oh! Are... are you alright? Your face ...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3