One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:51 pm

Hawks looks towards Jade with the back of his eye before he answers "Yeah .. its going well, thanks for the interest, what about you Master ?"
Dude appears "Well well, now thats a good thing to see ! Captain ! Rokushiki-man ! Hyaaaha ! Lets start drinking !" He throws a bottle to Wally "That thing's good !"
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:02 pm

tiberius drinks more" you drink too much kid......."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:10 pm

Jade watches quietly as their captain arrives and is rather impressed by the respect and admiration the crew has for him along with the playfully ridiculous camaraderie that they have amongst themselves. She whispers faintly to herself "So this is a Shichibukai..."
She is momentarily startled when Wally asks for her identity while she is absently examining her bizarre new weapon. "Ah... my apologies for my unannounced intrusion upon your reunion with your crew. It is quite a long and odd story of no importance. I must say it is the envy of all captains to have the sort of loyalty that you have from your crew... and for that you will always have my respect. Again, please forgive my intrusion... and call me Jade if you like." She bows her head a bit.
She notices Hawk's attention on her new blade. She holds it out for him to examine, trusting him enough to let him even pick it up. "Do be very careful with this... you wouldn't want to cut yourself ... again, would you?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:59 pm

Tiberius took a closer look at the girl "Ohhhhhh, Hawks kun, you have a girlfriend already?!!! AHAAHHAHAAHAAHAAHAA"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:41 am

"N-n-n-no, she is not my girlfriend !" Hawks claims and then looks at the blade "Tsk .."
Upon hearing Jade's comment, Ginji rolls down laughing loud "She lovely got you there, Maaaha ~!"
Wally then talks "Alright, silence you guys ! We have to do some things now. First of all ... So your name is Jade .. Wee-hahahaha .." he laughs slowly "Do you want to be my nakama ?" he then asks her.
Dude frowns "We are getting crowded !"
Suigo then talks "And you still havent seen the others ..."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:03 am

She narrows her eyes at Tiberius for being obnoxious, despite being sincerely amused by Hawk's reaction. She then turns her attention back to Hawks. "Ah... please don't be distracted... that is actually quite dangerous...even venomous... you will wound yourself... and you very well know what sorts of frightening consequences that yields." She noted Ginji's reaction and can no longer keep a straight face. She turns her head biting her lower lip to hold back laughter.
She then turns to their Captain. "Eeeeeeh? You would just ask this so freely?! I-it would be quite an honor to be your nakama... but it seems that your crew would object to this and I have done nothing to earn your trust... I think, perhaps, I am not worthy of this."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:20 pm

Hawks looks down (comical way lol) "Uhhh .."
Wally laughs "My crew can say what they want ! Its me that decides these sort of things ! Well, I will leave my offer open, anytime you feel worthy, you are free to join us ..." he suddenly releases a large pillar of darkness "Now .. Ginji, I am gonna need you for something ... the rest can get inside and continue the party, we will be here soon .."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:25 pm

Jade raises a brow at Hawks, not entirely used to his lack of composure. She carefully takes her blade back from him. "Perhaps I should take this before you hurt yourself, you seem a bit ... unfocused. " She leans in very close to him, carefully examining his face to give him a bit of a scare. "You haven't cut yourself, have you?"
She offers him a playful smile before turning back to Wally "Hmm... I see. Very well. I shall offer my assistance, my blades, and my blood until I have earned the trust of your crew then... "
Jade suddenly staggers back at the sight of the darkness, eyes widening, she whispers "Nani?! Yami Yami ?!... impossible..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:14 pm

Wally grins widely "Indeed .. its the power of the Yami Yami fruit I consumed .. !" The pillon becomes very large again, and from within 3 figures emerge again, 1 giant, 1 large and 1 normal sized man come out.
"Dammit, we almost died here ! Hahahahaha !" Gondar says.
"Buahahahahaha ! I hope we dont have to get in that again!" Bezar says.
"Next time you try that I will use my toxic .." Marrow states.
"Weee-hahahaha ! No need to get in that place again, my friend Ginji here will make sure no one can recognise you !" he then turns to Jade "As I said, you are free to join ... and I believe it will be a privilege for you to do so !"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:18 pm

Tiberius sighed "Oh great.... you guys are loose again.... what joy i feel...."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:20 pm

Marrow forms a dragon made of poison "Son, dont get on my bad side .."
Wally yells at Marrow and Marrow obeys, since they all agreeded to totally obey at least Wally.
"Now now, Tiberius, get inside and into the party, we will get there soon too. Ginji, you stay to take care of "it" ..."
"Lovely roger that .." Ginji grins.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:26 pm

tiberius then got up to enter the house to rejoin the celebration where his wife was singing. tiberius smiled , he had her and a captain he had wanted to follow, though he guessed what might have been going on out there.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:55 am

Jade watches the staggering power of the Yami Yami with wonder as three people seem to simply materialize from pure darkness. She turns her attention back to Wally gives a slight nod of acknowledgement. "Aye, Captain." She turns back to Ginji, quite curious about his 'skills' and climbs a nearby tree to get a better view of the ensuing spectacle.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:48 pm

Wally grins "You are also a fruit user, arent you ? Welcome Weee-hahahaha !"
Ginji then walks in frond, and needles appear on his fingertips "Lovely gentlemen, get ready for a make over of a lifetime ! Maaaha ~!" He dashes towards the men and stings them all with the needles "Renaldo Evolve hormones !" The men start yelling and the giant kness down. After a short time they all look different from what they looked before, Gondar in specific was now a woman "Why the heck am I a woman ?!" he yells.
"You lovely showed potential, the hormones react with your lovely inner self ~! Dont worry, you are the only one that can lovely revert back to a man, but still different than before ~!"
Wally applauds "Excellent work Ginji ! With men like you on my side I will definately become the Pirate King ! Weee-hahahaha !"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:44 pm

"Aye... a mythical zoan, though I admit that I have not yet discovered all of the powers and secrets of this fruit. Shall you require the services of my ship? If-"
She staggers back at the sight of Ginji's "work," her jaw dropping, particularly at the sight of the sight of the poor sod turned into a woman. "NANDAAAAA?!" She looks to Ginji then to Wally and back to Ginji and then to Gondar with wonder and...horror before regaining her composure. "No one could ever bloody accuse this crew of being boring... Pirate King?!" She shakes her head taking a final glance an Gundar, muttering as she wanders back inside. "That ... poor bastard... what the hell is going on?"

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:24 pm

Wally then comes close to Jade "Perphaps I should explain you the reasons of this .. mad scene ! Weee-hahahaha." he takes Jade inside the large building in frond "So here is the thing, since you are my crewmate now, I dont mind telling you, Weee-hahaha .." he slowly laughs and then continues "those men outside there, they arent supposed to be here .. those men come straight from Impel Down, and no one knows about their presense here ! So to cover them up, we need to make them look different, isnt that right ? They agreed earlier they are willing to go under any "modification" in order to stay free ! And I need men as strong as them !" he then grins "And I think I will really need you too, Mythical zoan, model Sphinx !" Wally reveals that he is well aware of the exact fruit Jade ate.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:11 pm

Jades eyes widen as Wally speaks and then glaze over in wonder and shock. "You... you got them out of... of Impel D-Down?? I expected your strength to be vast... but to tangle with Impel Down... and win... you risk all of this to have their strength on your side. I see. You want it all, don't you?... ultimate freedom... you truly wish to become pirate king..." She takes a moment to silently glance at the other crew members inside. "I have seen the caliber and strength of some of the men on your crew... who would follow you into hell ... the loyalty that you gather from them is more impressive power than that of your fruit in some way. This is enough. You have the use of every drop of my blood to aid your ambitions and the sanctity of this crew's loyalty." She gives a solemn gaze, perplexed but not surprised that he knew that nature of her fruit. "Sphynx, indeed. It has served me well in combat as well as reconnaissance missions, mostly due to the wings and the 3rd form. As an added measure of security, if anyone sees me, I eat them. Tell me Captain, do you have an arial scouting unit?"

~Meanwhile~

Kiana beings to gather some supplies while muttering to herself. "I knew Jade would not bloody be able to keep her paws out someone else's business! Always on a hot trail after trouble, that one! Typical cat! About time i find some trouble of my own... the sea calls." She secures Jade's ship in a hidden lagoon to keep it safe, should she return. She leaves a riddled note in a distinctive and ancient Shandorian script under a large stone near where the ship is was previously docked. She uses her fruit power to leave scorched fist-print on the rock, somewhat resembling a paw-print, so that Jade would be able to locate the note leading to her ship. She carefully unloads the modified waver she constructed on her home island and begins to make her way back to Water 7 where her own ship is docked.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:13 am

"Men have dreams ! Weee-hahahaha !" Wally responds and laughs "Excellent, thats what I need right now, loyal subordinates, since the newcomers are more interested into just causing a riot." he then grins hearing about the scout unit "You shall now be the aerial scout member. Martha is a capable scout, but you can fly so that should make you better !"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:42 am

"Aye, Captain! Request permission to eat all compromising persons during aforementioned reconnaissance missions?" Jade ventures a glance at the trouble-makers outside. "I could eat them too, if you like..." She looks up at Wally with a pleading expression like that of a child who has just asked for candy.
She then turns her attention to Hawks. She pulls another of his distinctive projectile cards from her cloak and hands it to him with a smirk. "Here you are, Presto... this belongs to you. I partially took you up on your "souvenir" offer and meant to have this analyzed at some point ... but we are Nakama now... I shall keep no further secrets from you ..." She gives him a bit of an evil grin. "... and I shall not eat you.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:00 am

Tiberius sighed "Why do we always get the weird ones on our crew....... "

Nouhime smiled, there was another girl in the crew besides herself and Martha. She loved her husband, but not the other men in the crew, she didnt hate them in general, just all men except Tiberius, so she was unable to feel comfortable, so she was glad Jade was on board. tiberius then patted Nouhimes head "Dont stare too much sweetheart... its rude......" Nouhime pouted and sat still while tiberius chuckled loudly
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:13 pm

Jade had just started to wipe her cheek with the back of her hand which she had just licked only a moment ago. "What do you mean weird?"
She took a moment to observe the odd interaction of Tiberious and Nouhime for a moment, completely unable to place their peculiar behavior. She raised a brow "Very weird indeed." She offers a slight cordial bow. "A pleasure to meet both of you ... again."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:18 pm

Tiberius then looked up adjusting his map "dont i know you from somewhere? any im Tiberius, i dont know my position on the crew but im sure its up there ...... also this is my wife Nouhime, she is slightly nervous around people, but she really is quite cute.... ohhhffff, that hurt sweetheart!!"

Nouhime had just punched his ribs because she was scared was going to embarrass her. She then said "darling, we shouldnt mislead our new member, im Nouhime, dont worry my husband is a klutz but i love him. I have this problem with all men except him....."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:58 pm

Jason approaches the group "My my, Dark Clown, Tiberius, its ALMOST an honor to meet you .. while we where on the same ship earlier, we didnt talked, and I only got to know your name now .. you see, in jail its hard to see faces, just titles Hahahahaha !" he then checks Nouhime "Now, its sad that you have a problem with all men, but I guess it matters not. I can use my ways on other women if I desire !"

Sidenote: Of all of Black Cross Pirates, Jason is the one to be considered most dangerous, as he has the ponential to beat any person in the crew, even the captain.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:07 pm

((Who is Jason?))
Tiberius glared at Jason, he was not afraid no matter what this punk could do "Oi, i dont give a f**k about what you say about me... but you talk to my wife like that again, and ill kill you where you stand... no matter what the captain thinks of you........"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:11 pm

(NCP char, the strongest LVL 6 prisoner that Wally freed lol)

Jason grins and then laughs "Mufufufufu, I was almost talking high of you, I dont see whats the point of threatening me .. " he then gives Tiberius a cold glare, while still grinning "Our captain doesnt think anything of me aside my formidable powers .. you may be strong, but dont forget, there are stronger ppl out there .." he continues to stare at Tiberius. "You dont have to worry about your .. "wife", I wont harm her or do anythin .. she aint my type anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)   Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Reunion (OPEN TO THE BLACK CROSS PIRATES & CRYPTIC TERROR)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next