One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
GoreFish

GoreFish

Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:36 am

Jamil took the hostage and lead him away, holding something to his back that looked suspiciously like a knife. He sneered when he passed Ridley, and even though his face was covered, one could see it clearly in his eye.
Johan sihged as he stood beside her, and gave her an apologetic look. Why was that boy so hostile against anyone.
"Ah, yes, it's sure to assume at least, that they've heard of Jamil. He used to be well known for torturing people, even before he joined me, but not notorious, so they most likely keep track of the crimes comitted here... I'm sorry, he's like that to everyone he meets, it's not your fault..."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:21 pm

Alfresco then saw a newspaper lying nearby on a table and then gasped , he ran up to Johan "Look at one of the news headlines JOHAN!!!"

ANUBIS PIRATES DIVISION COMMANDER DANIEL D SPADE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE BY GOVERNMENT ELITE

Alfresco read on and held his chest "My god , they killed him Johan, those monsters murdered Daniel........" Alfresco was tearing from his eyes, he was really saddened , a comrade had died.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:15 pm

"What?"
Johan grabbed the newspaper and quickly read over the article, his face getting pale.
"My god.... Spade was...."
He laid his hand on Alfrescos shoulder, all the emotional support he'd give him.
"S-should we return to Anubis? I-I-I'm sure he needs us!"
This island could wait like it had until now. I fhis captain needed him, then that came first. Just why did he have to start stuttering again in such a moment?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:44 pm

Alfresco didnt cry , he never cries, but his face was filled with rage, Alfresco looked to Johan, "we shall only return once your business here is finish amigo..... then we will go back to Anubis sama, so i will help you with whatever you need....."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:22 am

"Well, I think we should..."
Johan was interrupted by someone shouting.
"Who did this?"
He turned his head to see a huge man seemingly made out of nothing but fat, walk towards them. Beside him, there were two others, a young man carrying two guns, and a stern looking woman.
The man pointed his fat finger at them.
"It was you! I know it was! Prepare to die, you low lifes!"
He drew a huge battle ax that had been strapped on his back, hidden behind the sheer body mass until now.
Johan simply stared. He was unsure how to react, but judging by every last citizen he could see running away as fast as they could, reasoning didn't seem like a good idea now.
It took less than a minute untill they were the only ones on the square.
"Well... I think we'll have to deal with this first, right?"
He drew his cutlass again. Now, three against three, but who would he take?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:30 am

Alfresco looked foward "Im not in the mood for these fools, they better move out of my way......"

((Who are the three options to fight?))
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:37 am

((1. Is the fat man, he's insanely strong, can take many hits, nut is slow. He's the one in charge of this island
2. Is the young gunman, the thing is that he has exploding bullets, as well as seastone on him, he's fast, and has a good aim
3. The woman is a devilfruit user who has eaten the wolf fruit))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:40 am

((You have taken a picture out of my book i see, lol, very nice, fine i will take on the fat man))

Alfresco then walked foward to the axe wielding man "I will challenge you ....... but i advise you senor, if you do not move out of my way, i just might kill you.... im not in a good mood......."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:52 am

The fat man swung his axe, a wide grin on his face.
"Prepare to die then, old man!"
His axe aimed exactly for where Alfresco was.

"Alfresco, move!"
Johan knew who that man was. His men had told him all about this.
"He's the boss around here, don't get hit or..."
He stopped when he saw something rush towards him out of the corner of his eye.
He blocked with his cutlass just at the last moment, but was pushed back several inches.
What he had blocked turned out to be a claw, but a hand at the same time.
"Devil fruit..."
He murmured, and looked his opponent in the face.
"You're Riccarda Martinez, am I right?"

The younger man smiled as he took a step towards Riley, but it was a dismissive smile. He loaded his gun.
"Eeeh? I don't like fighting women... Why do I have to fight the only girl around? Why can't we all just be friends?"
Without further warning, he fired his gun at her two times.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:04 am

Alfresco moved and stepped out of the way of the axe which barely missed him. Alfresco then looked down on the man "Diablo la muerte......." The hands formed from the ground into a giant fist which then lunged straight at the fat man.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:05 pm

(Looks like a lot of things happened while I was sleeping XD It also appears that I got the fella that'd be the hardest for Avis to deal with out of those three.)

A tight knot formed in her stomach as she heard the tragic fate of one of the division commanders. Although Avis had an apologetic look on her face, she decided to remain silent. It wasn't her place to give any sort of advice or counsel in this situation, and how to react to the news was their crew's decision.

Whether for good or ill, it quickly became apparent that there was little time to mull about the matter. Upon the largest man pointing his fat finger at them, Avis unsheathed one of her blades and stood at the ready. Quite glad that the circumstances guaranteed that she'd get at least one third of the enemy initially, she openly scowled as she realized that her opponent seemed quite obnoxious already.

Avis easily avoided the first bullet by ducking beneath it and the second was deflected with a well timed sword swing. "I'm not hugely fond of fighting gun-toting lunkheads myself, but I'll manage," she replied with a fierce grin on her face. Simply testing the gunner's reaction, Avis charged directly at the man and slashed at his right shoulder.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:52 am

At first, there was a surprised, almost shocked expression on the mans face.
But just a second before he'd get hit, it changed into a smirk.
"Yeah, as if!"
He stepped aside so fast it almost seemed like he had beamed himself there, and then set one of his guns directly on Avis forhead.
"Well, that was easy!"
He pulled the trigger without a second thought.

Instead of moving, the fat man took the hit to its fullest.
Though, it didn't seem to do much. It dug deep into his flesh, then bounced off. After his fat had wabbled back into place, the fat man smirked.
"Eeeeh? That's all? I'm not very impressed."
Again, the axe came swinging, and again, it aimed at his head.

Instead of answering his qestion, the woman continued slashing him, and he continued blocking.
"Well, I guess... this means... that I won't... Be able to recruit you, huh?"
He was really desperate for strong people, and a devil fruit user was always welcome.
All he got for the question was an even harder slash that send him flying.
He hit a wall and landed on his knees afterwards.
"Well, that was unexpected..."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:55 am

Alfresco side stepped again and then clicked his fingers "Seis Fleur......" About 6 hands came out at once to hold down the fat man "Do not move or i break your neck....."
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:26 am

Avis was wide eyed in surprise of the gunner's sheer speed, and her previous smile faded when she realized that he had her at point blank. With her open hand, she quickly smacked the gun away from the front of her forehead and grabbed the man's wrist to attempt and immobilize him somewhat.

While the bullet missed her face, it grazed the top of her shoulder. She winced slightly as a reaction, and thrusted her knee towards her opponent's gut.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:45 pm

The gunman, upon feeling the impact of her knee, winced. He held one hand to the spot she had hit, the other still in her grasp.
Then, he broke her grip with a force that obviously relied entirely on speed and the moment of surprise. He made something that looked like a turn, only to dissapear again. One second later, he was gone.
The only thing giving him away was the sound his gun made when he fired it at her from behind. This time, he had reloaded it with the explosive bullets. And also, he wasn't smirking anymore.

The fat man tried to stand up, but was held back by the pure mass of his own body, combined with Alfrescos power.
He started sweating a little.
"I know you don't I?.... Wait, are you that commander? Under Anubis?"
Now he had fear in his eyes.
"Let me go, I'll do whatever you want, just let me live!"

Johan dragged himself up to his feet again, only to counter yet another swift slash.
This time though, he didn't plan on simply countering.
Instead, he rammed his knee in the pit of her stomach, making her gasp from the sudden pain. But instead of stopping, his fist connected with her face just as soon as she looked up again. She fell to the ground, obviously not used to being punched around.
The next thing she knew, there was a cutlass at her neck, and a man pressing her to the ground.
"Don't move... You might get hurt."
No pressure, no threat in his voice. Not even coldness. Simply a nice warning.
He looked over to Ridley. She was doing fine. He'd really, really need to ask her to join him. That had been the whole point behind telling her about his plans...
Now, Alfresco was...
"Don't listen to him, Alfresco! Kill him!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:51 pm

Alfresco then clicked his fingers and then turned around, the hands pull back on the fat man and he snaps the fat mans body

"Diablo clutch..... Take your offer amigo........ take it to hell........ "
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:00 pm

Avis' brow furrowed in the slightest when the man's speed thwarted her once more. Scanning the area for the slightest movement that might give him away, she waited expectanly for him to reveal himself. Soon enough she heard a gun fire behind her, but the angle it was at made it impossible for her to turn around and react quickly enough. She dove to the side haphazardly to avoid the shot, but was quickly sent much further than she intended due to bullet unexpectedly exploding.

The explosion sent her somersaulting towards the cafe near the edge of the square, and she barely had enough time brace herself with tekkai before crashing into a group of tables and chairs. Blowing a chunk of stray hair out of her face, she sustained little damage and quickly sat upright in the midst of the wreckage. It seemed that the gunner still had some tricks up his sleeve, and she decided it was time to display some of her own.

The four katana that remained unmoving up until this point suddenly lept out of their sheaths without warning and sped through the air towards her opponent. Three of the blades planted themselves in the ground creating a cage around the gunners leg while the final sword stopped milimeters in front of his sternum.

"I wouldn't struggle too much if I were you, unless you want to cut into your precious leg into shreds," Avis threatened as she stood up in the debris. Grinning broadly, she rested the unsharpened edge of the blade that remained with her on her shoulder. "And there's no question that you'd be stabbed through the chest before you could even lift up your silly gun and take a shot."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:43 am

(Kay guys, I kind off want to cut this short. You know, want to get to Anubis and all that.)

The fat man yowled, then he was quiet.
Johan wasn't sure if he was dead, all that body mass could well have saved his life... Well, it didn't matter, if he wasn't dead already, he'd soon be.

The wolf lady tried to break free, but it wasn't like she could unless she knew how to break the grip he held her in. Breaking free by force would at least break her arm.
"Hold still." He said, trying to figure out what to do with his prisoner now. He could kill her right here, or take her prisoner and execute her later, when people were actually watching.
He decided that the latter would have a greater impact.
"Zuzen!"
Zuzen appeared behind him, the rifle he had used before in his hand.
"Please take her prisoner. And take care of the fat man. If alive, take him prisoner too."

The young gunman raised his hands, looking defeated, but somehow still managing to look devastatingly arrogant.
"Fine, whatever. What's the worst that could happen, anyway?"

Right that moment, Johan looked towards Ridley and her opponent.
"And him too. Lock them both away. I'll explain the rest later.... Ridley, don't kill him yet! Leave him to us!" He shouted the last bit so that she could hear it.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:12 am

Avis sighed upon hearing Johan's shout. If it were her decision, the irritating gunner would've died right then and there. Maybe it was for the best that she wasn't in charge for that reason, since Johan seemed to have other plans. She decided to trust in his judgement and released the captive gunner's leg, gently poking him in the chest with her levitating sword in case he decided to try something irrational.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:26 pm

Two men in hoods chained the gunmans hands on his back and took his guns. They nodded at Avis and lead their new prisoner away.
Johan stepped up behind her. It was now or never.
"Miss Ridley. As I have told you before, I am a revolutionary. As such, I need both passion and strenght, and I couldn't help but notice from the moment we met that you lack neither. So,uhm... m-maybe we could...."
Why was it so hard? It wasn't like he was asking her out, he just wanted to join forces. It wasn't ever that hard when he asked anyone. Was he blushing? He knew he was blushing. Why was he blushing now?
He turned away from he and put his head on. The truth was, he wasn't blushing. He just thought he was.
"...F-forget about it... Maybe later. Alfresco!"
He walked towards Alfresco, stopping only to see five of his men at once trying to drag off the fat man.
Then he turned to his comrade.
"After I talk things through with Zuzen, we can go to Anubis."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:31 pm

Alfresco smiled "no problem amigo, take your time, your cause is the Anubis pirates cause......"
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:09 am

Blinking in mild confusion, Avis watched Johan leave as quickly as he came. It appeared that he was trying to ask her to do something, but she was unsure to what. Maybe he felt guilty to request another person to help clean up while he dealt other matters regarding the revolution. She walked after him with determination, reaching out a hand to grab his shoulder in order to keep him from getting further away.

"You don't need to keep beating around the bush like that, just get to the root of the matter," she stated supportively with a grin on her face. "Do you need someone to clean up the stragglers? Hunt down soldiers that fled before they were apprehended? Don't go and leave me hanging like this, Johan."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:56 am

Why was she so persuasive?
Johan gulped.
"Uhm, I... I, er wanted to ask you if perhaps we... c-could.."
He wasn't even looking at her. So why was it so hard?
Wait, was it because she was a girl? But he wasn't sexist! He had taken in Hanna without a problem.
"... Join forces..."
God, finally. Now what would she do? Somewhere inside, he wanted to run away again, but he couldn't do that now! ....She was still grabbing his shoulder...
"F-forget about it, it was a stupid idea! I mean, if you want to, then that's great, but it's okay if, well... you see..."
The sentences seemed to get lost before he could really say them.
"Uhm, Zuzen!"
He freed himself from her grip and turned away. Now he was running away, huh?
"I'll leave things here to you for the time being. Now, you are to do this..."
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:31 am

Johan definitely got to the root of it. She released her grip on his shoulder as she pondered the matter. "Ah, well..." She began, trying to find the proper words to describe her position. "While I do appreciate the offer, I'm probably not the best choice for the positon. Pirates tend to frighten away the general population instead of rallying them together if you know what I mean. Anyways, I actually happen to have some plans of my own I've been meaning to get around to."

She laughed, thinking how rare it was for her to actually have any sort of plan to follow. "Who knows, maybe it'll work out horribly and I'll end up accepting your offer."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:21 pm

So, he was second choice? Better than nothing...
Not what he had hoped for, but better than nothing. He tried not to show his disappointment too much, hide it under one of those smiles while he turned back to Ridley.
"I thought so... I just don't have any luck when it comes to recruits, huh? Not that I'm such a lucky person with anything."
Even he had to chuckle a little. Quite a rarity. Only now he noticed how rare it was for him to actually laugh.
"Well, it can't be helped... What a pity..."
He turned back to Zuzen in what could have been an epic moment, if it hadn't ben for him tripping over his own feet in the process. Man, not only bad luck, he was clumsy on top of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next