One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
GoreFish

GoreFish

Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:01 pm

And for the second time today, Johan was dumbstruck. Was that a way to react to something like that? What a surprising woman that was!
"Well, we haven't exactly started it yet... You see, such a thing takes months, years to do. And I've only been here for... a few days. So I was wondering if..."
During the last words, his eyes followed a man walking out of the bar. He looked quite out of place too. He didn't fit in with the atmospere.
Johan didn't finish the sentence, he was fully concentrated on something going on down the street leading to the harbor.
A quarrel perhaps? His instincts said otherwise.
He stood up to see it better. Some suspicious looking men had surrounded what seemed to be a barkeeper. At the moment, they were just talking.
Johan gave a hand sign towards one of the roofs nearby without letting them out of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:15 pm

As Avis continued to listen to Johan, her smile broadened. It's a good thing that she wasn't the type to turn people in to the marines, since it seemed the man was apt to prattle about his plans to just about anyone. Either way, the thought of learning about a revolution in the works perked her interest.

Her smile faded, however, when Johan stopped mid-sentence. When Avis craned her neck to see what caught his attention, she had a confused look on her face when she realized it was simply a group of men. "Is something wrong with those people over there? They seem to be plain old civilians in my eyes."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:57 pm

Alfresco then gets a serious look in his eye "I see amigo, we should thread carefully no? how unsporting of certain people, i have been instructed by Anubis sama to assist you so point me in the right direction wont you my amigo?"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:46 am

"Yes, yes I will. Let's just sit here and watch this for a while, okay?"
Johan knew that Zuzen was watching from one of the roofs, always ready to interfere.
He could tell a normal group of civilians from an organised one. And this one was too organised for being even a gang. In fact, he doubted that there was such a thing as a gang here. Ever since his arrival, everything had been going suspiciously smoothly.

For a moment, his smile returned when he turned to the woman.
"I assure you, you do have a bit of my trust, and don't overreact when I tell you about this, but this island, perhaps a few others, too, seem to be ruled by some sort of organisation. Good or bad, I cannot say for certain yet."
But he had a strong feeling it was bad. It was just the gestures the men made when talking to the barkeep, and the fear in said mans behaviour.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:31 am

Dontae looks around the town and notices a small antique shop, he started walking towards the shop and saw to guys on the roof " hmmm wonder whats going in here" he continues to walk and turns down an alley he , he pulls a crate out of a pile of junk and watches to see what will happen in the small town..
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:02 am

"You, instructed by the Yonkou Anubis? I can't help but doubt that statement somewhat," Avis said, looking at Alfresco with disbelief. She covered a hand with her mouth, in case a sliver of a laugh leaked out. The man definitely didn't look like a member of one of the most powerful crews in the seas, and the sudden comment caught her offguard.

"You'll have to tell me something much more creative than that in order to see me overreact," she stated plainly. On the contrary to what Johan might've believed, hearing that the town may be under the influence of an organization made her quite excited about the entire situation. Glad to have something this unexpectedly pleasant happen on what began as a dull day, she watched the suspects carefully.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:17 am

Alfresco laughed and then pulled down his shirt a bit revealing the Anubis pirates mark

Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 2 -510

Alfresco chuckled "My name is Alfresco Valentino of the Valentino pirates..... some people call me the ' The rose or la rojas' , i am also the Anubis pirates 9th division commander senorita......"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:30 am

"That's wonderful, but really, can we stop bragging for a moment?"
The men had gathered all workers of the bar, and were now leading them down somekind of alleyway.
Johan searched his pockets for money, then looked at the other two.
"Well, I seem to be b-broke at the moment. W- we'll have to p-p-pay up l-later. Let's leave now, Alfresco."
As always when he had to do something he didn't like, he stuttered.
Other men seemed to control the other bars and cafes. Just what were they looking for?
Instead of risking an open confrontation yet, he wanted to follow the other group.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:49 am

Avis examined the mark before nodding moments later. "I'm rather convinced. There seems to be quite a few interesting people dining in the square today, eh?" She smiled at her unexpected stroke of luck she had been having that afternoon.

Avis was taken aback at Johan's sudden change in conversation. "You plan to go to have a bit of fun, leaving the tab for me? And you're the one who invited me to the table in the first place. Bad manners, I must say," she retorted. "At the very least, I should like to tag along."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:53 am

Alfresco then signalled his crew to scatter around the area "Understood my amigo, let us move with grace and poise and do things with an undying passion... i am curious as to our enemies, i do hope the lovely senorita will come along with us, i wish to protect you oh beautiful maiden with my passionate love!!!!"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:28 pm

Johan simply nodded. He had wanted to ask her to join in the first place.
Just a few moments after they left the cafe, the men had gathered around the scratch in the wall. Johan could hear one of them call for the barkeep.
"My, Ridley it seems the poor man might get in trouble because of you..."
He said while leading them towards the alley.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:32 pm

Alfresco covered the back part of the group making sure everything was alright. his crew had dispersed and began moving elsewhere as per orders by Alfresco.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:17 pm

Hardly concerned about the consequences that causing damage to public property may have created, Avis shrugged with indifference. "They ought to be thanking me for fixing that horribly dull wall for them. Anyways, if I were to become well known the entire restaurant would turn into a famous landmark," she said lightheartedly. Standing up to join them, Avis assumed the middle position between the two as Alfresco took up the rear. She smiled with amusement as she heard his desire.

"Go ahead and do as you wish," she confidently declared, looking over her shoulder to Alfresco. "... But try to avoid accidentally getting in my way if things become messy."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:50 am

Johan wasn't planning on spying on people, at least not all the time, and he wasn't planning on listening to those guys talk.
"We need at least one of them alive. It'd be best if all of them were. But what I mean is that we need one of them as a prisoner. Alfresco, Could you...."
He knew Alfresco knew what he meant. Hold back and get me one of those.
As they were now standing at the entrance of the alley, they wouldn't have time to answer anyway.
They had already caught one mans attention. And judging the look on his face as he informed his comrades, they didn't want to let them go.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:36 am

Alfresco smiled "Of course amigo..... treis fleur......" A few hands appeared and covered one of the enemies mouths, he then made the hands toss the enemy to where Johan was standing without making a noise, it was too simple "Here we go...."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:28 am

"Hmmm, well done..."
He kneeled down and looked the man in the eyes, then he dragged him to his feet.
The other men now really, really seemed to be angry. Many of them drew swords, others took out their pistols.
Johan counted them in his head. About thirty. When did they order reinforcments?
"Now that I think about it, it's okay if you kill a few...."
He drew his cutlass, not really planning to fight with it. The first man who tried to attack him was shot in the head from seemingly nowhere. One sniper wouldn't be enough to stop all thirty, though.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:40 am

Alfresco laughed "This is too simple amigo. Seis fleur......." There are hands all over most of the soldiers who were charging against them and Alfresco smiled and then simply said "Clutch" the hands twisted the soldiers till their bones were broken making it impossible for them to walk or do anything at all. Alfresco bowed "Anything else amigo?"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:59 am

"Noooo, that'd be all for today. They know I'm here now, and we have one to ask questions... Alfresco, you can do whatever you want now, I'll call you if I need help. Just.... Don't cause too much trouble. And you, move!"
He was talking to his new hostage, while slowly walking towards the harbor. His ship was waiting there.
Before hiding his cutlass, he gave a sign with it to the roof.
"Ah! Miss Ridley, of course, is open to do what she pleases as well."
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:12 am

"... That's it? I'm disappointed about how easy that was, and I didn't even get to do anything in the first place," Avis sighed with discontent. She was truly hoping that there would be more to it than just watching Alfresco take a group of soldiers in one fell swoop. While she didn't know what to expect at first, in the end the experience left her feeling quite unsatisfied.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:16 am

Alfresco smiled and then said "I think you all forget something important here, i couldnt take out the rest of the soldiers........ did i mention a new ship pulled in at the harbor as well......" Alfresco was getting this information from his crew who was signaling him.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:21 am

"No you won't, we don't even know if this is the island with their headquarters! Not to mention we don't know if those people are bad. At least they're not the government."
Johan sighed. He had told them revolutions needed a little more time to prepare.
"Once we can be sure about them doing something wrong, you're free to run havoc as you like, and you'll have all my support in doing so. But finding that out'll take me an hour with tihs guy."
He pointed at the man Alfresco had caught for him.
"More importantly, what ship?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:27 am

Alfresco then looked to the signals "Not sure, but it is armed with some weapons and such on board Amigo. What do we do now? Flee perhaps? even that can be done passionately but i prefer not to do it."
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:31 am

"Johan, you're being quite the spoil sport," Avis laughed. "I'm sure that our captive will cooperate and tell us more than we need to know in half the time required, won't you?" She threateningly glared at the man, hoping that they would get the information in a timely matter so that they could continue.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:38 am

"Ah, weapons...."
Johan remained silent, then he suddenly grabbed his hostages collar and slammed him against the wall.
The next second, Jamil came running into the alley.
"I have seen the signal thee gave, master!"
He gave Ridley a hostile look out of his one eye, then turned back to Johan when he answered.
"Good. Now, this is my right hand, Jamil Kadar. As you might notice, he's wearing a wide coat. Under that coat are some wonderful little devices that can break all your bones, blind and cripple you for life in a few minutes... What I want to know is, Those weapons are for you?"
The man started sweating. An underling. Those always talked first.
"Yes... No... I don't know! The keeper doesn't tell us such things! But we do order weapons sometimes..."
Jamil came a step closer, while Johan increased his grib on the mans cloth.
"That's not very informative... So what are those weapons for?"
Jamil stuck one hand underneath his coat, and something was climpering.
"F- For the usual! Collecting fees! There's been an increase in weapons lately, though!"
Underlings never knew much...
Johan smiled.
"Thank you. We'll continue this conversation later, only with more action on Jamils part."
Then he turned towards the other two.
"Okay, I think we should check that ship... Jamil, bring this one to our ship and make sure he stays there!"
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:11 am

The hostile look the newcomer gave Avis phased her little, and it only made her curious to why he would greet a person in such a way. Her focus quickly turned to Johan questioning the captive soldier. It surprised her how quickly it began and ended, and how unexpectedly efficient Johan was at administering it.

"Nicely done. You were able to get that done faster than I thought it would be," she stated with a smile on her face. She gestured to the entrance of the alley. "Let's carry on, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next