One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Hysteria

Hysteria

Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:17 pm

"Ah, don't be like that," Avis replied enthusiastically. "If you ever need some help, be sure to get a hold of me. Anyways, you can't be that unlucky... I'd say it was a stroke of luck, in my opinion at least, to vandalize that certain cafe that you two were at." She hoped she hadn't hurt his feelings by rejecting his offer, since Avis geniunely enjoyed herself the afternoon.

As she was about to turn and head her own way, Avis looked over her shoulder to see Johan trip over his own feet. She smacked herself in the mouth to contain a burst of laughter and avoid damaging Johan's dignity any further.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:34 pm

Oh, the emberassment!
Why did this have to happen now?
At least he had gotten caught by Zuzen, who took the chance to whisper something to him.
"You know, I wouldn't just let her go like that... Not that I have any say in that matter."
Johan got on his own feet, more emberassed than he'd show. Zuzen was right, he knew. He nodded silently and turned around (carefully).
"Wait. Miss Ridley!"
He caught up to her. Oh god, hopefully she hadn't seen him trip, his dignity would be destroyed...
"If you ever need my help, let me know.... Uhm, also... I'm happy to have been at that cafe you vandalized! So, uhm... Let's meet again someday."
He offered his hand for her to shake. He had meant every word he had said, even though it sounded weird.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:51 pm

Avis chuckled lightly as she turned to face Johan once more, and shook his hand. It seemed suitable that they met with a handshake and parted with one as well. "Let's hope I don't get in that much trouble any time soon. But yes, let's meet again sometime. You can tell Alfresco that he's always welcome on my ship also if he feels the need... As long as he doesn't come bearing roses and diamonds as courting gifts." She released his hand and turned with a wave goodbye over her shoulder. "Try not to stay out of too much trouble, Johan and Alfresco."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:05 pm

Johan smiled in a warm, but... well, completely stupid looking way.
He was so close to saying something that would have complimented that smile. But he had learned to shut up the hard way.
Instead, he just looked after her walking away for a while, then turned back to Zuzen, who stood there with a smug smile on his face.
"Soooo, when's the wedding?"
Johan hit him on the shoulder.
After Zuzen was done laughing at him, he cleared his throat.
"I'm sorry. It was just too good to let it pass."
"You know exactly well I consider myself married to my work! And so should you, since you're going to have loads of it from now on."
"Aw no..."
Zuzen sighed. He hated work. Just as much as he loved the revolution.
"Oh yes. Now, I'll go pay a visit to Anubis. When I'm back, I consider this island cleared of all enemy troops, and the three prisoners as well as any others you might take executed in public, but only after being questioned by Jamil. After that, wait for me to return before taking any other steps."
It was one of those things they did on small islands, which they could defend or abandon well. Zuzen and Jamil should be able to make it without him.
Johan turned from him, and went towards Alfresco.
"Is it okay if I travel on your ship? I'll leave my whole crew here."

((Okay everyone, make your last post before I close this thing.))

Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:05 pm

Alfresco commanded his crew to begin the sails and get ready to leave , he looked to Johan "What now Amigo?"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:09 pm

"Let's go meet up with Anubis. Even if it's just a short visit, I at least want to show that I'm there for him."
Whether he needed it or not didn't matter. Johan had lost his family once. He wouldn't let anything happen to this one.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:14 pm

Alfresco nodded "You are a true man amigo, Vamanos my comrades, god speed to the main island!!!!!"

his crew roared in approval as they begun to set sail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)   Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: My justice is better than yours, chapter 1: Looking to start something (closed)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4