One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island

Go down 
+3
Ugitzu
naneun1
Shichibukai Hunter
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:39 pm

Pyriss looked all of a sudden to see earth rise and surround around the girl. The girl suddenly sank below. Pyriss smiled she then commented," I assume that is a sign of surrender. Well, then It seems you should just stay down there. I have no intention on killing you, but if you attack me, I won't hold back. You got me there with the walls, thanks to you i'm limping and I'm going to need Heiki to look at my foot. Though you have to count yourself lucky you didn't get hurt."

Pyriss walked slowly, limping on the way to the cliff. She looked down at James who was right at the top of the cliff. She asked,"What are you doing captain?" She looked to the side seeing Kaori perched and ready to reach the top as well. She reached out for the captain's hand to help him up on the island.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:14 am

James grinned as his attention returned to Pyriss. "I've decided to make rock climbing one of my hobbies!" he said cheerfully as he took her hand and jumped up next to her. He let go of her hand and headed to the spot where the two woman had been fighting. He crouched down and placed a hand on the ground, which had covered itself back over after the woman's retreat. The power she had was great. James wondered why she hadn't done more then what she did. He glanced over at the golem, which stood there, its hand still reaching out towards the spot where Pyriss had been. James stood and walked over to the creature. He pushed it with a finger and the whole thing toppled over and burst into many pieces. Apparently it had no way of keeping itself together without that woman's help.
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:05 pm

Pyriss looked around, she was concerned about the security of the island. First three assailants, then someone who possesses the ability to control the earth. Though it seemed one who possesses the power over the earth would be much more powerful than that girl was. If she turned the ground into quicksand, it would have been more difficult to escape. Pyriss was of course always alert and cautious she wondered when the rest of the crew would surface. She looked at James simply finger pushing the golem down as it crashed to the floor. Maybe the creature didn't have a mind of his own. (my point of view for the story is over, now all can post)
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:58 pm

Heiki was waiting down below the cliff for the captain and Pyriss, juggling a couple of stones... probably the most active thing she had done all day. When one of the stone fell, the girl gave up on trying to entertain herself with stones and decided to take a look around. Afterall, even for a lazy person like her, exploring an unknown island was still an exciting thing.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:17 pm

"Let's go," James said to the one's who were with him. "We may as well explore the island while we can." He headed off across the landscape. There were trees scattered around the field, grass also grew sparsely, but that was all their was. The land stretched off into the distance as far as the eye could see. James stopped. Whatever was here, he couldn't see it. How could a place like this be important?
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:24 pm

((Wait, I'm comfused. Who's with James and who's by themselves? lol)
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:14 pm

((Okay, I'll have to pull up the crew list for this one. Basically everyone is with James except Jake and Kagirinai. You know, I would never have thought that directing a crew of seven would be so difficult. It seems that so much happens that it confuses people who miss even a day or two. And I was considering forming a crew of twenty-five, which is the maximum for a crew.))
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:27 pm

((LOL, it's not that. It's just that I thought I was at the bottom of the cliff waiting for you guys.))
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:23 am

((Well, actually you were down there, but I assumed you climbed up after you said that you were going to come up and explore the island.))

James had been walking for a while now across the island, although it was probably just about ten minutes. Nothing on the landscape changed. It just stretched on and on and...James stopped abruptly. There seemed to be something just up ahead. He ran up to find himself looking down at a giant hole in the ground. The hole was circular and James could not see the other side of the pit. It was just that huge. It wasn't impossibly deep or anything. It was only about a one hundred feet drop straight down from where he stood. From what James could see, the pit was a giant lake. In the center of the lake was an island. James could see a couple of houses on the island. Could this be where those people lived? Is this what they were protecting?

((If you hadn't guessed already, this island is the one I mention in the title of this RP. The Island Within an Island.
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:59 am

Heiki followed James through the island. She was starting to get tired and was about to start grumbling about food when James started running. Heiki followed him to find a giant hole/lake. In the middle of the lake, there was an island.

"Houses," she sighed outloud. Maybe they could get some food. Then again, their welcoming party wasn't very friendly, but then again again, they were pirates. She looked for something that might help them cross.

"James, there's a boat down there," she pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:39 pm

Pyriss walked to James and Heiki's position still limping from the battle with the earth. Her left foot felt like a rock crushed it, oh wait a rock did crush it. The pain was moderate, but nothing that Pyriss couldn't handle. Pyriss looked down at the giant hole that the captain and Heiki were looking at. She realized that this was the turf that the four people were trying to protect. Pyriss smirked, as she thought of the many things that she could steal.

She then looked at heiki as her foot was still a little irritable. She asked, "Heiki can you look at my foot and at my back, they a little irritable right now." Pyriss examined the spot seeing houses and lakes, probably a civilization.

If it was not for the earth girl Pyriss would have found this place in a snap. Pyriss touched the back of her neck with a look of relief," I guess i'm not doing my job right, I was supposed to find this place before you guys" Pyriss said.

Last edited by Ugitzu on Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:44 pm

"It's not your fault," James said. "It's the job of the crew as a whole to investigate new places. If any one of us had come alone, they almost certainly would have been killed."
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:45 pm

Heiki turned toward Pyriss. "Oh, sorry," she apologized for not noticing the wound sooner. It looked pretty bad. At first, she was thinking about just wrapping it in bandage and letting it heal, but remembering the fight from earlier, she knew it had to be taken care of better.

Other of one of the pockets of her jacket, she pulled out a box. "I hope you're good with needles." Heiki opened the box, revealing rows of injections and needles. She quickly injected some pain killer into her leg and used her hands to reposition the bones. Then, she wrapped it with a bandage, using a nearby branch as a sort of support.
Back to top Go down
coffeelatte

coffeelatte

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:59 pm

Aya sighed as she watched James's retreating back. How could she have been so foolish to decide that this was the man who's dream she'd make come true? But then again, perhaps this easy-going quality of his had been exactly what had drawn her to him.

After all, he'd found her in a back alleyway and had spent the entire day fussing and worrying and dragging her around town, thinking she'd been a lost child. And bought her lots of candy; alright, so she'd gone along with the scheme and had acted as the brattiest child in the world, waiting for the moment he'd snap. She'd been bored that day.

She'd been completely outraged and surprised by the pure amount of simple tolerance he'd held, listening to each and every one of her completely mad requests!

She liked him. So she'd joined his crew.

And now he didn't remember.

She huffed and went off to follow him and finally found him, dumbfounded and staring at the inner island. She rolled her eyes; figured, he'd land on such an island with having no idea of it's inner works.

"James," she insisted. "Think hard! You really can't remember me?" Aya huffed; she really didn't want to have to be the one to actually remind him!
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:23 pm

James looked around at Aya. For once he looked serious. "Yeah," he said. "I remember. You're that little girl I spent some time with early on after I left Aurora Island. You told me you wanted to join my crew. I didn't think you were serious so I guess I just left you behind."
Back to top Go down
coffeelatte

coffeelatte

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:37 pm

Aya scowled. This little...!

"You know, if I'm going to make you King, you can't not take me seriously!" she piped, stomping her foot. "And you need to take everything more seriously! Otherwise I'll be the fool for following someone like you!" With a sniff and a 'hmph,' Aya turned her attention to the houses.

"...I don't have a good feeling about this place. I don't like it," she said, placing her hands on the butts of her guns.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:41 pm

James smiled slightly at her irritation. He stared out at the island in the lake in front of him. "Oh, lighten up. You just take everything way too seriously. If you're going to live life, then why not enjoy it?" he turned back to look at her. His smile was still present. "Besides, who ever said I wanted to be king?"
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:49 pm

Pyriss withstood the pain until Heiki injected the pain killer serum into her foot. She smiled at Heiki, Heiki was advanced at her profession. She wondered how she learned these medical practices. Despite her lazy composure she was very profound and expedient at her job. Pyriss's leg felt a little numb and she nodded at Heiki, following up with," Thanks, wow that was fast. Your really awesome at what you do." She then turned to see the little girl and James talking. She laughed a little, the captain and women, he seemed to encounter them all the time. Always clueless to their existence for a while apart. Its like she knew the captain forever, despite only knowing him for a week.
Back to top Go down
coffeelatte

coffeelatte

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:04 pm

((OOC: Ugitzu, would you mind putting your dialogue in a different color? I can't read it xD))

Aya blinked in surprise, before frowning. "Well. I'm going to make you king; and then I'm going to make your dream - whatever it is - come true. But king comes first, 'cuz that's easier."

She shrugged, before tilting her head to the side. "Isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:48 am

Heiki smiled and thanked Pyriss for her compliment.

"I'm hungryyy..." she grumbled. "I'm tired too. Hungry. Tired. Hungry. Tired. Which should I do something about first?" There it was again. The start of her complains. "Oh yea," she remembered the dango she had stored in one of her pockets. Reaching into one of her other pockets on the jacket, Heiki pulled out a small bento box. Inside the box were many colorful dangos. She chuckled to herself. 'I'll just eat one for now,' she thought to herself, popping a pink one in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:51 am

James shrugged. "Not really. What I really want is to make a big impact on this world. Becoming King of Pirates would be great and all, but I have a plan of what I want to do first. I'll tell you guys about that later."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:59 am

"Aaaah, that was refreshing!"
Jake stretched his arms. Then he looked around. He wondered where...
Ah, there he was. Sitting on a barrel and looking at him.
"You can't tell me you were swimming while you comrages were fighting!"
Henry would have started a speech on how extremely stupid that was, but he was silenced by a bonecrushing hug.
"You haven't run away! I knew you liked me deep down!"
Henry tried to escape his death by suffocation, something that didn't work untill Jake set him down.
"Of course I didn't, there's no where to go! In case you didn't notice, there's that huge cliff in the way!"
Jake looked up said cliff. Yes, it was undeniably huge.
He grinned and grabbed Henry by the collar.
"Hold on. And make sure not to fall down."
"Wait, wait! What're you gonna do?"
"We'll climb it!"

(hey guys, I'm kinda back. And catching up with you.)
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:19 am

Kaori had catched up. He looked at the hole. "Why is this here?" He wondered. "Could this be natural?" That he doubted. "Or artificial?" He pondered. "If so, why? Are the native creatures so dangerous that you'd need to put a supersized moat between you and them?"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:22 am

"Just look at the view, Henry!"
Henry was still shaking. Jake felt a little sorry, he hadn't known his new comrade... pet... prisoner was afraid of heights. He hit him on the shoulder.
"Well, let's move on! I'm sure it can't be far!"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:22 am

(Everyone ready? We're about to start off our final battles. Here we go.)

James looked across at the island. He looked down at the boat far below in the water. There was no way he could reach that safely. The drop was too much and the cliff would be impossible to climb down. Frustrated, he swung Kazeshini slamming a wall of air into the ground.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The woman underneath the earth woke up. She frowned. Apparently the enemy group had moved farther along the island while she slept. This should not be. She had to bury them. She would let the others deal with these intruders. She pressed her hands to the earth encasing her and used her power once more.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

James felt the ground shaking underneath his feet. He took a step back from the cliff, but then the ground exploded. The earth underneath his feet pulled away and walls rose up around him. He felt himself dropping down into a deep hole, which twisted and turned as he went down. He managed to turn himself around to see a lighted tunnel rushing up towards him. Quickly, James swung Kazeshini again and again, making the air push on his body, trying to keep himself from being killed by the ground, which he was coming up on fast. James managed to slow himself down, but he realized this would not be nearly enough. He twisted himself around and hit the ground with his back, hard. His vision was blurry, but he forced himself to his feet. He took a look around. He was in an underground tunnel. The tunnel had only one path on it that he could take. The passageway was lit with lanterns. James looked up to see the tunnel he had come through was still open, but it was out of his reach. He shrugged. He would just have to follow the path then. And so he started off down the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next