One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island

Go down 
+3
Ugitzu
naneun1
Shichibukai Hunter
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:46 am

(Okay, I can't really do anything now. It's up to you guys. Frog Dragon is in a conversation with someone. The last thing I heard from coffeelatte was that she was watching James's battle and so she should be approaching him to talk to him or leaving to go somewhere else. GoreFish is with Ugitzu and they're looking for Heiki, who also finished her battle and hasn't been heard from since. That about sums it up.)
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 11:32 am

( I'm waiting for Heiki to post, sorry I have not)
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 12:01 pm

Jake did as she said, he was actually deep in thought for once.
He headed left and stopped for a while, looking down the tunnel.
Then he kept going, since there wasn't any other way.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:11 pm

"We are." Kaori said. "But we mean your village no harm. We didn't know of its existence until now." He spoke. If violence could be avoided here, it would be good. "You don't need to fear us, unless you attack us."
Back to top Go down
coffeelatte

coffeelatte

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:09 pm

Ayame blinked when suddenly, her captain's opponent began screaming about running away from an egg. An egg. But her Captain, fool he is, actually obeyed and left the room!

With a sigh, Ayame ran after him, continually glancing back.

Finally, she caught up to him, and pulled on his sleeve. "Captain. The guy I met...I think I almost killed him. But I didn't kill him. Because...you don't want him dead...?" Ayame murmured, looking almost confused as she said the foreign words.

How anyone could want to not destroy their opponents was beyond her, but she was rather sure her captain wouldn't have wanted her to finish him off. "...I left him in the cave."
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:47 pm

Frog Dragon

"Yeah, but how are we supposed to know that?" the man grumbled. "Anyways, what are you going to do now?"
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
James D. Cook and coffeelatte

"Hey Aya...don't worry about him," James said. "I'm sure that guy'll be alright. The people of this island will make sure of that. Anyways, this place doesn't have anything worthwhile in it." He sighed. "And I thought we were on to something. At least we know what's on this island. I think it's about time to held out. The only good thing about this place is that I dealt with that Yami guy." James glanced back at Aya. "I don't think you know this, but for the last few weeks, a guy called Yami has been pestering us. We took out a base of his and then he tried to have some assassin group kill us. It hasn't been fun, but I think he'll leave us alone now."
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:11 pm

(I sent a message to nanuen a few hours back. Hopefully she will reply soon. In the meantime, we still have some stuff we can do. Frog Dragon and coffeelatte still have some work that can be done. Though not much, admittedly.)
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:32 am

((Sorry guys! I finally moved in my new place~ I've been busy because I had to pack and crap... ANYWAYS...))

"Who is that I see?" Heiki sang while walking through the tunnel with her hands behind her head. She had been walking for a while now and was starting to get tired, but she thought against resting and sleeping in the tunnel. Who knew when it would cave in. The girl yawned.

"Pyriss? Jake?" she recognized the two heading in her direction. Seeing how badly injured they were, Heiki pulled out her medical equipments even before they noticed here so she could "work her magic."
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:48 am

Pyriss looked ahead. She ahd seen a female figure in the distance. She assumed it was Heiki, the other girl was too short, and the two other girls were defeated to Pyriss's knowledge. Pyriss looked up at Jake," Hey! its Heiki! Jake just ahead, thanks for carrying me your a sweetheart." She was relieved that Heiki was in the distance.........no more scurrying, throughout a tunnel she knew nothing about.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:39 am

"No problem, for you anytime!"
Jakes grin was even wider than usual, he really did love compliments. Especially from girls. Especially from girls he liked as much as Pyriss.
He limped towards Heiki and carefully laid Pyriss down on the floor.
"Hey there Heiki. Sorry to bother you, but I think we need your help."
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:35 pm

"It looks pretty bad. I'll treat Pyriss first," Heiki said. Even she was being a little too serious than usual. She quickly injected some medicine that would relieve of her pain and bandaged her up. After several minutes of careful treatment, she turned to James and also helped him.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:00 pm

(I guess the crew may as well gather back together now so...)

James D. Cook, Ugitzu, GoreFish, and nanuen1

After finding another tunnel and wandering throughout the mountain for a while, James found himself standing at a dead end. He was about to turn back when he saw a grate on the floor. He looked down through it and saw Ukitzu, Jake, and Heiki standing below him. He kicked the grate down and poked his head down through the opening.

"Hey! There's a pirate crew in here!" James grinned down at his crew. "Wow, you guys look trashed." He dropped down through the grate to join them.

Last edited by James D. Cook on Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:11 pm

"Hi there, captain."
Jake smiled, he was sitting on the floor and had his now bandaged leg stretched out.
"Yeah, I'm tellin you, this was one crazy day. I fell into a hole and then Makino attacked me! And she has control over the earth! do you know how hard it is fighting someone with control over the earth in a tunnel?"
Back to top Go down
coffeelatte

coffeelatte

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:43 pm

Aya shrugged in response to James' waved dismissal. She thought he'd be eager to after the boy, but...oh well.

When James dropped down to join the rest of his crew, Aya wrinkled her nose in distaste at their states. Why were they all so...raggedy? It seemed that they were all pretty careless, like James.

She, herself, extremely disliking getting dirty, liked to fight with some level of caution. She dropped in after James, landing lithely on her feet close beside him.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:37 pm

For some time, Jake stared at aya without a motion. then...
"Aaaaw! Isn't that such a cutie!"
How he could move so fast when one of his legs was torn, noone might ever know... Let's call it the cuteness bonus.
He gave Aya a bone crushing hug, grinning widely, and squeeing a little... perhaps...
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:19 pm

"Calm down, buddy," James said. "You don't want to damage that leg any worse then it is. I managed to get away from a couple of battles myself, unscathed, but it was a close thing the whole way." James looked around at everyone that was there. "It seems that most of us are here. We just need to find Kaori now. Has anyone seen him since we were dumped down in here?"
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:36 pm

Heiki grabbed Jake by the ankle and pulled him forcefully down. "No harrassing allowed until you've fully recovered," she warned. The girl injected the boy's arms with a numbing fluid. She was thinking about injecting it into his legs to numb the pain, but she decided to just numb his arms to make sure he couldn't do anything strange. "Are you hurt anywhere, captain?"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:30 pm

"Nah," James grinned. "I'm a little bruised, but nothing of any significance. I did find this though!" He place the large, red egg on the floor. "I dunno what it is, but it must be big!"
Back to top Go down
coffeelatte

coffeelatte

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:50 pm

Ayame scrunched up her nose in severe distaste when a grungy man with a bleeding leg lunged at her, pulling her into a hug. Her hand instantly went towards her gun, though she refrained from drawing it in the presence of James.

She glowered, though, when a woman finally pulled him away. She hissed at Jake, scowling, before moving closer to James. Disgusting bleeding men were, well, disgusting.

Her eyes widened in surprise when she saw the egg James was holding. ...Hadn't he just run away from an egg. She urged James to step away, frowning. "James...I don't think it was a good idea to take that..."
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:33 pm

(James my name is Pyriss, lol everyone in every Rp I have ever been to call me by my user name sometimes in rp, anyways I have not posted due to school and rest, I don't know but lately I have been deeply deprived of it and the heat is unbearable.)

Pyriss was fading out of consciousness, she was rapidly losing blood. She did not notice the presence of her beloved captain and the smaller one approaching her position, while she was in her own world. After realizing they were there she looked up at Heiki. She look confused and tired, staring at bandages covering her wounds, her arm underwent harsh surgery, it felt numb, probably because Heiki injected something to relive the pain. She even stop the blood from bleeding out of her shoulder and her leg was starting to get feeling into it again.

Pyriss attempted the speak," Oh thank you Heiki.......Captain, didn't see you there. When did you come along."

She looked at Aya, "Sorry Is still don't know your name. What is it by chance?"
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:57 am

Kaori sat down. "Well, I don't think the attacking party can have anyone but themselves to blame here." He shifted into a crosslegged position and laid the spear on this lap, scratching the side of his head. "Do you have any clue where my crew might be?"
(Sorry, been rather badly ill lately.)
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:18 am

(Sorry about that, Ugitzu, I didn't realize that your character's last name and your screen name were any different. I checked, though and so now I know your character's last name has a 'k' and not a 'g'. Oh, and no, coffeelatte, James did not run away from the egg. He was holding it and when his opponent freaked out, James left with the egg.)

James D. Cook

"Why not?" James asked Aya. "It's just an egg. A big egg and one that terrified that guy back there for some reason, but an egg nevertheless." James turned to Pyriss who was asking when he had arrived. "Just now," he replied. "Through the ceiling. It seems that these tunnels weave together like a web. It's kinda like a maze, which makes it a good defense against intruders. Like us."
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Frog Dragon
(It's alright. Sickness isn't your fault. Get better soon! That's an order! Very Happy)

The man decided not to point out that it was not wrong for a group of people to attack a group of pirates when they did not know what the pirate's intentions were. "Your crew?" he said. "They're probably down below us right now. There is a huge network of tunnels that cover this island. Our usual strategy to defend this island is to drop our enemies down in there while I come up here and kill anyone who manages to stay on the surface. Anyway, your allies are probably all dead by now. You can go check it out if you want. There's a tunnel that leads right down there. It's about twenty feet that way." He point over his shoulder. "There's a metal door in the ground. I dunno where your friends are now, though. You'll have to figure that out for yourself."
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:04 am

James D. Cook

"I think if we try to go straight up we will get out, but we would probably cause a cave in," James said. "However, we still need to find Kaori."
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:38 pm

Pyriss thought back to before she fell down the treacherous tunnel. She was staring at Kaori when she was falling. At the time, she wasn't thinking, curious to why he was not falling and they were. She then thought back when Kaori was engaging in battle with the woman she herself fought earlier. When the woman threw knives at Pyriss, Kaori stopped the knives in midair, like they were frozen. She then thought of a hypothesis while James asked where Kaori was.

She then responded,"There is no need, he didn't fall down with us. I suggest we escape this tunnel, before finding him. I don't know him all that well, but I believe he possesses a devil fruit ability. Anyways, I believe he is still up there. So, we should just go straight up, and Kaori will be there waiting for us."

(what happened to this topic being active)
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:32 pm

(I know what you mean. This topic kinda slowed down after the battle. I think it's partly because of the lame ending. I do have a much better next RP planned out for next time though. That's a promise. Actually I've planned out the next two RPs and have an idea for a third, but who's counting?)

James nodded. "Yeah, he does have a devil fruit ability. From what I've seen, he can stop things in midair and it appears that whatever is stopped cannot be moved for any reason." He shrugged. "So I guess if you saw him up there then we'd better find the way."

(You know, Ugitzu, if Pyriss can locate people, as she did when you were looking for Heiki, then she should be able to do that here, right? Hint, hint... Wink )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next