One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island

Go down 
+3
Ugitzu
naneun1
Shichibukai Hunter
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:07 am

Pyriss looked at the woman, she ducked and threw knives at nets, the nets fired knives at high speeds to her location. Though throwing three knives was very useless, no matter how fast they came at Pyriss. Kinda like giving Pyriss ammo. Pyriss moved her right hand showing the claw to block each knife. The knives recoiled on the steel of the claw's knives. The knives rotated clockwise and Pyriss grabbed each one by the handles like a pickpocket. Speed wise as Pryiss foresighted her own actions it just looked like she just grabbed them. She looked at the area once more, trying to identify where the knives came from. She then looked to her left, she smiled. The wire was unique, could it be stretched? If it could, then she didn't need to do anything, just block and stretch. She then loss interest in the wire and observed what she seen earlier. The woman ducked, threw three knives and maneuvered her way to some spot? What was that? A safe zone, somewhere to regroup, she wasn't throwing anything in the last spot, so it was probably something neutral. Was it used if someone countered her environment by doing the same exact thing to her back? Those were all suggestions as to why she performed her last movement. Pyriss smiled, she thought of a plan. As she placed the three knives in her left hands.

Last edited by Ugitzu on Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:20 am

"Stay!" The spear refused to move. It couldn't be moved with any amount of effort. It simply stood its ground in the air. He stepped back, and the mace was now directed at his chest. "Stay." His robe froze and the attack bounced off. He released the robe and grabbed the chain. "Stay." And it did. The chain froze in place in the air.
Back to top Go down
coffeelatte

coffeelatte

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:53 pm

Aya cursed when boulders dropped down over the entrance; so she was trapped until she defeated him? Well, it wasn't as if she'd had any idea of escaping, but, still.

Aya's eyes widened when he shot down her bullets with four of his own, and allowed her lips to curve upwards in a small, tiny smirk. So he wasn't completely weak, was he?

Aya trailed her tongue languidly over her upper lip, before darting off and leaping unto the wall to her right; with surprising speed, she managed to rush closer towards the man, all four guns pointed.

With sharp aim, she sent of at least thirty bullets, all aiming for various parts of his body; he had two guns, she had four.

And she could wield them better than he could wield two, Aya hissed.

She wasn't going to lose, she growled.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:58 pm

GoreFish

The woman took a step back while Jake was preoccupied with the wave of earth. He was knocked over, but was back on his feet in an instant asking her why she was doing this as he rushed towards her to hit her. She was too weak and couldn't move in time as Jake's fist hit her and sent her flying backwards. She landed on the hard earth and was temporarily stunned. Then she pulled herself back up onto her knees. She didn't have the energy to stand. She placed both hands on the ground, both to steady herself and use her ability. This was all she had left. She was pushing all her power into this attack.

"Death Trap: Iron Maiden," she whispered. All the way down the tunnel stalactites and stalagmites burst from the ceiling and floor respectively, their sharp tips threatening to pierce through anything above or below them. They came out so close to one another that it was almost impossible for anything to dodge them. The woman fell down on her face, throughly exhausted. There was nothing else she could do.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ugitzu

The woman stayed where she was. Something wasn't right. That girl had caught all of her knives and was now smiling. Maybe she just thought she had the upper hand. In any case, it wasn't time to use that yet, although she wasn't sure what else she could do. Then she shook her head. No, she couldn't hold back on this girl. It was obvious she was out of options, limited as she was. The woman stepped forward and pulled out another knife. She bent down in front of a single wire, which was attached to just one of the other wires. She slashed through this wire, which was made of a weaker material then the others. Suddenly, the whole wire 'net' shot forward threatening to slice Pyriss into a thousand tiny pieces.

The woman grinned as she said, "Here's the true purpose of the wires! Death Trap: One Thousand Blades!"
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Frog Dragon

The man stayed where he was. He honestly didn't know what else to do. He obviously didn't want to let go of the spear, which seemed to be his opponent's only real weapon, despite it being frozen in place at the moment. He compromised by once more trying to bash Kaori's head in with the mace.
coffeelatte

The boy opened fire hitting as many of the bullets as he could, but most got through his shots and hit him. His left leg was made completely useless and he dropped down. Before anything else could be done, he brought his two pistols together and pulled the triggers while he muttered, "Death Trap: Air Bomb!" A massive blast, like cannon fire, erupted from his guns as they fired. The entire blast filled the tunnel and rushed towards Aya, threating to shatter every bone in her body on impact.
James D. Cook

James ran into a large room. As he did, a metal door slammed down behind him with a loud clang, sealing him in. In the center of the room was a throne. Someone was sitting on the throne, but James could not see who it was. There was also a strange beeping sound coming from the other side of the throne. James ran around the throne to see who it was. On the throne sat an ancient man, who stared off into space. He was connected to some medical equipment, which was what was making the beeping sound.

"So I see you've met my father."

James looked around to see a young man, not much older then himself, standing there. The young man was not glaring at James, but it was obvious he was looking at him with some measure of disdain. At his side were two katana.

"Who are you?" James asked. "And better yet, who is this?"

"My name is Hikaru," the boy replied. "His name is Yami."

"Yami?" James was shocked. "This man is that gangster who's taking over the North Blue? Everyone is terrified of this guy?"

"Not him specifically," Hikaru replied. "I've taken his identity upon myself ever since his...defeat."

"What defeat?" James asked.

Hikaru sighed. "Many years ago my father defeated the greatest swordsman in the world. Unfortunately for him, he only remained the greatest for a week. A young man named Mihawk took him on and annihilated him. My father retained many life threatening wounds in the fight and his mental state was shattered. I took on his name to use his prestige to make people fear me."

"Why are you telling me all of this?" James asked.

Hikaru shrugged. "I decided you had earned the right to know, James D. Cook, captain of the Aurora pirates and the man that has defeated some of my strongest men on two different occasions. But been a thorn in my flesh for long enough! It's time to end this!" He drew one of his katanas and pointed it at James. "Come forth! Kageoni!" Threads, which appeared to be made of darkness spread out from the swords blade and wriggled in the air.

(I know this part got a little repetitive with the death traps, but I thought them on the spot and they seemed appropriate for this situation.)
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:08 pm

"Aagh!"
Jake looked behind him, where the tunnel grew... spikes? Whatever they were, they were everywhere!
"Wait just a..."
The woman fell to the floor. But...
Jake rushed forward instinctively, without thinking, jumping off the spike that had just formed underneath him and barely making it through two others just before they closed the hole. His right leg got a little torn in the process, as one of the spikes impaled it and him ripping it further by jumping. It didn't take him a second until he was where the woman was lying. He took her up quickly, protecting her in his arms.
He didn't know if the technique would strike here, but he doubted she could take it. He, though, could. Barely.
He smiled slightly. Damn, why was he protecting the enemy?
Only because she was helpless? Damn! But that was enough reason for him. He hoped Henry was okay.
He flinched, the spikes had stopped? Why?
Aaah, of course! Of course she wouldn't be impaled by her own technique, could have thought of that.
Now he was actually thankful for his protective instincts...
He laid the woman back to the floor carefully. Then he laughed.
He didn't even know why, he just did. Then he looked at his leg.
"Damn, this hurts."

Last edited by GoreFish on Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:13 pm

(OOC: Actually those spike were aimed all the way down the tunnel, so she was aiming for everything in front of her. She wasn't just aiming for all the way down to the other end of the tunnel. So Jake is in a lot of danger, seeing as he would be caught in it. Sorry, I should have made that more clear.)
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:28 pm

((See, works anyway. Just needed to rewrite a bit.))
Back to top Go down
coffeelatte

coffeelatte

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:45 pm

Aya's eyes widened at the moment the boy's guns went off; what the hell? Guns shouldn't be able to do that! She'd been using her guns for years, and never before had she-

Shit!

Aya slammed herself to the cave's wall, flattening her tiny form against the rock, wincing as the hot air fanned her face.

She managed to narrowly avoid the full of the attack, but some locks of her hair, which had yet to follow her head to slam against the side of the cave, had its edges burnt.

She breathed, hard, half out of relief, and half out of lack of breath. "What the-"

She didn't waste a second more, leaping off the wall, and shot off four more rounds at the fallen form. Growling, she took a quick glance at the burnt ends of her hair, and hissed. "That's it," Aya sprinted to the front of the boy, guns continually aimed and fired off at the boy. When she reached him, she paused in front of him for the dust to clear.

As soon as it did, she raised all four of her guns towards his forehead, narrowing her eyes. "Two choices, trash," she hissed. "either you submit and come with me to my captain, or...you die."
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:30 pm

Heiki noticed the man change his stance a little. 'I see he's deciding to rely on speed more than strength this time,' she thought to herself, pulling out her sword. "Karasu, you can rest."

Karasu grumbled about how he's always out of action.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:17 am

"Stay." Kaori grabbed the mace as it came down and immobilized it. "You are quite unimaginative." He said flatly and grabbed his spear, released it, pulling it towards himself. However, he wasn't about to stop here. He grabbed the pistol he had inside his robe and sent one bullet careening towards the man's head.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:20 am

GoreFish

The woman looked up at Jake when he laughed. "What's so funny?" she asked.
coffeelatte

The young man laughed, blood pouring out of his mouth. "Me? Come with you? You can't be serious. After you shot me so many times, there's no way I can move. Oh, but don't think that you got away yet. This whole tunnel is rigged with explosives. As soon as I die, they'll go off. That guy who went past here, I'm guessing by now he's reached the end of the tunnels, which means that you can't get out that way. It's blocked off. You're trapped down here. However, I can help you. That is, if you promise me one thing."
naneun1

The man watched Heiki pull out her sword. He also noticed that the scarf had curled back into its usual position. Holding his short sword in one hand and his large one in the other the man realized he had a distinct advantage since he could switch between the weapons at a moment's notice. He swung his large sword in an overhead smash down on Heiki.
Frog Dragon

When Kaori pulled his spear back towards him, the man holding onto it came with it, refusing to let go. The man saw Kaori reaching into his robe for something. Thinking that his opponent might be reaching for a weapon, the man brought another one of his tattoos into reality, this time it was one of the shields. Grabbing it in the hand that wasn't busy holding back the spear, he saw the pistol and raised the shield to block just as the gun went off. He felt the bullet strike his shield and it shook, but it held up against the attack. The man was getting nervous. It was obvious that he needed a new strategy. A duel at close quarters like this wasn't working, especially when Kaori could simply touch things and they didn't move any longer. Wishing he had some seastone, and wishing it didn't affect him like it did, he released the spear and jumped back, reaching back with his hand he dropped the next weapon in his arsenal down into his hand from where it was tattooed on his back. He immediately swung it around, throwing it at Kaori. 'It' was a fuma shuriken.
James D. Cook

Since he still had Kazeshini in his hand, James simply moved it up to block the oncoming sword. When the two blades connected, the shadow tentacles reached down towards James's arm. He jumped back, giving ground to his opponent who didn't hesitate to attack again, this time aiming for James's legs. The pirate captain jumped to the side this time, but one of the tentacles caught his right leg and brought him crashing down on the ground. The other tentacles snaked towards James's other legs, but he didn't give them a chance to connect. He thrust Kazeshini at his opponent. "Single Sword Style: Thunder Crash!" A blast of wind shot out and although his opponent twisted to the side, the wind caught Hikaru on the shoulder, throwing him back. As he went back, the shadows were pulled away from James, freeing him. James was on his feet a second later, but so was his opponent. Hikaru looked angry, and confused.

"How did you-" he began to say, but then he hesitated. "But of course. You have one of those swords. Unless its one of those pathetic blades that absorbed a devil fruit."

"I don't know what you're talking about," James replied. "I do know this though: my sword's power did not come form a devil fruit."

"Then it is one of those swords!" Hikaru's face lit up. "Now I know how you got so strong so quickly!" He raised his sword and pointed it at James. "I'll be taking that sword."

"Over my dead body!" James snapped.

"Good!" Hikaru shot forward again. "I wouldn't have it any other way!"
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:33 am

Kaori grinned. "You don't seem to be -STAY!- very happy with the situation." Kaori taunted his opponent, while immobilizing his robe to block the shuriken. It collided and started spinning back at his opponent. Kaori smiled. He was nearly invincible when the opponent didn't know his weak points. This one seemed to have an interesting power as well.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:13 am

He grinned, not really thinking about anything.
"Oh, I dunno. Just.... Wait, you're awake?"
Jake looked at her. Something else hit him. He jumped up.
"You can talk?"
He yowled when his foot touched the ground, and fell right back down.
"Daaaaamn.... What is it with the women I meet? Why do they always end up beating me up so badly?"
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:50 am

(New Move: Vibrating Slash: The user constantly stabs an area, sending enough damage to the ground to reveal three holes. The user's weapon vibrates at fast speeds. Sending a recoil damage that hurt's the user's wrist. In the case of a claw, the user has three powerful slashes able to penetrate very durable metals. )

"I was going to use this on the earth girl, but she revealed herself to quickly", Pyriss mentioned as she stabbed her claw into the ground continuously. Three small holes on the tunnel floor started to reveal themselves. She smiled as her hand started to vibrate, rising the claw up as the net descended. With one strike she opened the net one way. Her wrist started to jangle as she jumped between the crack of the net she supplied with the previous slash.

She threw three knives at the woman knowing she was going to dodge them. She then landed on safe ground, realizing she almost smashed her head. Sliding on the ground, she threw her original knife, assuming the woman had her attention on the other knives. Her hand was still vibrating, two strikes left.
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:23 pm

Heiki realized a little late that the man could switch between strength and speed attacks. She raised the sword up above her head to block the attack, feeling a tingle in her spine from the blow. "That's what I get for resting for a whole year," she grumbled, remembering the days when she decided to stop being a pirate.

She pulled her sword apart so that it would wrap around the large sword and pulled it toward the shorter sword so that he couldn't hit her with that sword. Quickly, she brought her leg up and hit the man in the side with her pseudo-strength which was enough to send him through the wall if it hit.

Last edited by naneun1 on Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
coffeelatte

coffeelatte

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:30 pm

The young man laughed, blood pouring out of his mouth. "Me? Come with you? You can't be serious. After you shot me so many times, there's no way I can move. Oh, but don't think that you got away yet. This whole tunnel is rigged with explosives. As soon as I die, they'll go off. That guy who went past here, I'm guessing by now he's reached the end of the tunnels, which means that you can't get out that way. It's blocked off. You're trapped down here. However, I can help you. That is, if you promise me one thing."

Aya hissed in irritation, shoving the barrel of her guns closer. "I don't think you're understanding your position here...I hold you at gunpoint-"

But then Aya realized that she was no longer working by herself, and she had to think of the wishes of her Captain - her Captain, who probably would rather walk out peacefully than kill this guy and shove her way out.

"...What promise," Aya muttered grudgingly.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:42 pm

Frog Dragon

"Of course not!" the man replied as he flipped backwards. He brought out the chain on his other arm and snagged the shuriken as it shot under him and the moment he landed, he sent the weapon spinning right back at Kaori's face while keeping the chain with him. "How am I expected to fight someone who blocks all my attacks?"
GoreFish

The woman had to fight back a smile at Jake's actions. "Maybe you're just weak," she suggested. "Although, you did move pretty fast to avoid those spikes."
Ugitzu

The woman stood there, momentarily stunned by the move that Pyriss had just pulled off, but she still managed to dodge to the side of the knives, catching two of them on the fly. "I have no idea what you just did," she growled at Pyriss. "But it ends HERE!" She dashed forward, easily blocking the fourth knife, and then stabbing at Pyriss's face with one of the knives that she was holding.
naneun1

The man was slammed back into the wall by the kick, breaking a hole in it from the impact, but he stood back up without a sound or any indication that he might be in pain. He forced his large sword to the side, with Heiki's sword still wrapped around it, and then he thrust forward his short sword at Heiki.
coffeelatte

The young man grinned. "It's quite simple really. Up above us is an island of people who count on us for protection from pirates. They're not warriors...just men, women...children...it has become obvious that we're going to fail in our duty. I just want you to promise that you won't hurt them...please..." His voice was pleading and his smile was gone.
James D. Cook

James drew Crimson Rain and blocked the man's attack with both swords. James sped up, cutting at the man with Kazeshini, but was blocked. Then he swung Crimson Rain around at the man's side, but was blocked again. The two began to duel with just their swords, both of them were to busy fighting to use their other powers. Every once in a while, a miniature tornado would pick up or the shadows in the room gathered around James, but neither of them paid any attention.

James noticed that there were times when his opponent's attack become more aggressive, but then when they turned the other way, his opponent gave ground. It was almost like...his opponent was leading him somewhere! Since his opponent was giving ground at that moment, James jumped back and stood with his swords at the ready. His opponent stopped where he was, both of them were breathing hard.

"I'm not going to follow you into a trap," James said.

Hikaru's eyes flickered, but he managed to keep a neutral expression. "What do you mean?" he asked.

"You're moving me over there," James said. He pointed with Crimson Rain to a corner. In the corner was a wooden door. "I'm not going over there."

"How...perceptive of you," Hikaru said. Then he disappeared.

Soru! James realized all too late. He spun around just in time to see four black tentacles slam into his chest. Winded, James was sent flying back towards the corner. He struggled to his feet, but was put on the defensive as Hikaru redoubled his efforts, pushing James all the way back. Hikaru pressed a button on a bracelet he was wearing on his arm. The door opened and he forced James through it. James only got a brief glimpse of the room and he realized that it was completely dark, except from the light coming through the doorway. He spotted a curtain, but then Hikaru once again pressed the button and the door shut behind him leaving both men in the dark. Only then did Hikaru slow down on his attack and pull away, leaving James to try and collect himself.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:53 pm

"Or maybe it's just the women who're so strong, who knows? I mean, I used to be feared for my strenght after all."
Jake laughed again. It was horribly easy for him to forget certain attempts to take his life.
"You know, you seem to be okay for being, yanno... my enemy, and stuff. So do you have a name?"
Back to top Go down
coffeelatte

coffeelatte

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:13 pm

"It's quite simple really. Up above us is an island of people who count on us for protection from pirates. They're not warriors...just men, women...children...it has become obvious that we're going to fail in our duty. I just want you to promise that you won't hurt them...please..."

For a moment, Aya was at a loss for words; how could anybody think of anything but themselves in their moment of death...? It...was incomprehensible for her.

Aya lifted her nose into the air disdainfully, before sniffing. "And what made you fools we wanted to hurt them in the first place? I have better things to do than to waste time hurting people for no reason," she sneered. She cracked one eye open, glaring sharply at the boy in irritation.

"And don't talk as if you're going to die. You're not," she snapped. "People don't just go off and die from gunshots," she rolled her eyes, as if it were an obvious concept. "You're going to wait here and bandage yourself with this."

Aya dropped down her handkerchief, which she'd been keeping wrapped around her neck.

"And I'm going to go off to find my Captain. When he sees you like this he's going to want his doctor to help you; you're lucky my Captain happens to be a moronically kind guy. You'd better not move - it'll be your funeral," Aya growled, before marching off further into the cave.
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:40 pm

Heiki released the man's sword and jumped back to avoid the attack. She swung her sword that one part of the sword hit the ceiling of the tunnel almost as if she had missed. Then, the other seven part of the sword followed surrounding the man with metal wires from the sword. Then she quickly tugged the sword to finish her kumo move.
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:50 pm

Pyriss ducked, she drew a knife from her pocket, unsheathed it and blocked the woman's attack. Though she wasn't going anywhere, her right foot gave out, the numbness made her unable to move. She thought to herself,' Got to end this quickly'. She attempted to stab the woman in the gut with her claw. The three knives on the knuckles hoarding at the woman. She wondered what she was going to do. Time was ticking, if this attacked hit or missed, it didn't matter, one more slash before her wrist was about to give out from the pain.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:27 am

GoreFish

The woman hesitated for a moment, but then she said, "Makino. What's yours?"
coffeelatte

"Wait!" the young man pushed his two guns after Aya. "These should have at least one big shot left in them before they disintegrate. Just put them side by side and fire them. You can use them to break out of here."
naneun1

The man planted each of his swords in the ground on either side of himself, to try and stop the blade, but now he was kind of stuck. He could move either of his swords for fear that he would be completely trapped by the wires and he needed them to help him get out of this mess. Quickly, he reached up and began to try and pull the wires apart with his monstrous strength.
Ugitzu

The woman tried to block Pyriss's attack with her other knife, but the blades cut through the knife and slammed into her gut. She cried out in pain and fell back, barely managing to hold herself up. She placed a hand over her wound and stood back up, while reaching back and pulling out four more knives and throwing them at Pyriss.
James D. Cook

"Where are you?" James called out, hoping desperately that his opponent was an idiot.

James heard laughter in response to his remark, but it came from above him. James stabbed up at the noise, but nothing happened.

"Absolutely pathetic," said a voice, coming from the space that James had just attacked. "I'm a ventriloquist. You're attacking my voice!"

James jumped back and kept on retreating until his back found a wall. Then he swung Kazeshini in a single large arc releasing a powerful gust of wind that decimated the room, but he heard no grunt of pain or any other response to his attack.

His opponent picked back up where he left off, throwing his voice over James's head again. "So, that sword. Does have any special form that you can bring out in it?" James didn't reply, but his opponent kept on talking anyway, so it didn't matter. "Mine does. Want to see it? You won't. It can only come out in dark places, like this one, and it will only take me two seconds to kill you with it. Go, Kageoni."

It felt to James like the room had suddenly tipped, pulling him towards its center. The darkness around him seemed to stretch as it was pulled towards an epicenter. James quickly released a blast of wind towards that point, but the shadows caught it and destroyed it right before grabbing him and throwing him into the wall behind him.

"This is Kageoni's true power," Hikaru said. "Dark Reaper!"

Last edited by James D. Cook on Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:10 am

"I don't know." Kaori said. "That'd be your problem." He ducked down under the shuriken. "You know..." Kaori stopped, but kept the spear in front of him. "What are you even doing? Why are you attacking us?" He questioned. "You must see you are overmatched in this fight." He finished.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:53 am

"Jake."
He ripped off a part of his shirt and bound it around his leg. It didn't stop the bleeding entirely, but it'd have to do.
"Well, Makino. You seem to be exhausted, so please don't strain yourself. Henry!"
For once in his life, Henry didn't say anything, just appeared.
"You didn't get hurt right? Wonderful!"
He turned back to Makino.
"I'll leave Henry with you so you won't have to worry... Not that you couldn't take care of yourself or anything!"
Jake grinned in a way that would make people question his intellect, at least, while standing up, carefully this time.
"I guess I'll go look for my crew now... Who knows what they're up to..."

Last edited by GoreFish on Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:47 am

Pyriss of course couldn't move, her right leg gave out. One more slash left. She look to see four knives hoarding at her. She deflected each knife with her own. Three fell to the ground as the forth proceeded. The fourth knife stabbed her shoulder. Pyriss grunted in pain. The knife was slowing down her right arm, her one slash was about to fade away. This was unprofessional of her, but Pyriss proceeded to hop at the woman on one foot. She charged at her with one attack in mind. She extended her right hand for the last slash, this slash was sort of unorthodox, she wasn't aiming to injure a limb. She was aiming to slash some nerves, she wouldn't know if the woman would see the move in time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next