One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island

Go down 
+3
Ugitzu
naneun1
Shichibukai Hunter
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
naneun1

Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 5:04 am

((Heyyy wow, a fight!!! YAY! Sorry. I was on a 24 hour trip with friends!))

Heiki had just been watching the fight the entire time without a word. She didn't want to fight unless she had to. By the looks of it, the crew she had decided to join was strong. Stronger than the members of the Whitebeard crew she fight Wong side in the past? Not sure yet, but the opponents were strong too.

The girl sat on the rim of th ship, watching everyone's moves. Her favorite was the lazy boy who was just watching the fight just like her. She decided to walk up to the boy and start a conversation to maybe understand what was going on.

"Hey, what's going on?" she asked bluntly and concisely. If he really was like her, then Heiki knew that he would appreciate her straightforwardness.

Suddenly, Pyriss started yelling from the island.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:49 am

The woman was struck by Kaori's spear and knocked down. She hit the ground and rolled away, coming back up one her feet with four more seastone blades, which she immediately threw at Kaori.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The boy stared at Heiki, looking slightly surprised by her bravery. Before he could answer her, Pyriss started yelling down at him questions. He turned to face the girl, who was hanging off of the cliff. A man jumped up beside her and spoke to her for a moment. The boy let him speak, but then called out,

"My true motive is none of your concern," he said. "You would have to beat me before I told you anything." Then he turned back to Heiki. "Nothing really. The fight itself is interesting as we usually don't have even decent opponents, but even so my allies have the advantage here. I probably should have just stayed in bed."
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

James dodged back as the man came at him with full force once more. James's patience was wearing thin. "I've had enough!" James snapped. He spun Kazeshini releasing a powerful gust of wind. "Single Sword Style: Storm Tunnel!" The man was blown back, but he thrust his big sword into the deck of the ship and held himself in place.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:19 am

Kaori leaped to the side, somersaulting. He got up next to an empty barrel, and smashed it against the side of the cabin. He picked it from the metal frame with one hand. It was smashed, but the wood stayed on top of the frame. A good throw would dislodge them. He grinned.
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:39 pm

Heiki laughed at his contradicting replies and his confidence in his allies. Watching Pyriss leave to search the island, the girl gave Kagirinai a sign that she will stall him instead, so he should go with her.

She turned back to the boy. "Well, I'm not really in the mood for fighting, but I have a feeling that I might get kicked out of the crew if I don't do anything and just watch, so I was wondering... wanna at least pretend like we're doing something?" the girl asked.

Last edited by naneun1 on Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:11 pm

(heeeey, I'm lost. I'll just, uhm... pick up again when this thing's over.)
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:29 pm

Pyriss looked at Kagirinai, she was thankful. She responded,"Well it was worth a try. Anyways I'm going up now. This cliff is steep and unstable, but even before its natural effects kick in i'll already be on the island. If there are any cities I'll find them easily, seeing as I have an amazing sense of direction. All right!"

Pyriss took her claw out of the rock as she began to climb. She had amazing agility, being a former thief climbing fast was not something she was novice at. She used her knife and her claw to stab the rocks each time she surfaced up. Though the intervals between her strikes were half a second. Her foot would reach a new height each second. She would get to the top of the unorthodox island in no time at all. 5 inches from the island, Pyriss somersaulted to the top of the island. She wasn't clumsy, so there was no second of almost falling, as she looked at the island. The island looked much more different than the view from the ship.

She looked right and left, Pyriss could sense human interaction on any land, if there was a civilization she would find it in a few minutes. Similar to how she found a secret civilization on a island of forests, something that any archaeologists couldn't find. She was that good at direction. Though its not going to take a few minutes for everyone to beat the three, so Pyriss stabbed her claw into the ground. Every single time she took a step, a trail of claw marks would appear, so the rest of the crew would follow.

(sorry I was asleep far too long)

Last edited by Ugitzu on Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : need to imform about post duration)
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:43 pm

((GoreFish: What happened was that we found a ship floating around and we searched the ship which was filled with dead people. We found a boy who told us about three people who attacked them once they reached the island (the one we just arrived on). The three people started attacking us and one is fighting James, one girl is fighting Kaori who recently broke an empty barrel, and one boy is having a nice peaceful conversation with Heiki (lol). Pyriss who temporarily faced the one girl is now searching the island while Kagirinai was given a signal from Heiki to go with Pyriss. Or something like that...))
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:46 pm

(lol I PM'ed her that info sorry about that)

Last edited by Ugitzu on Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 5:55 pm

(Hm? Well, thanks, but it's not "him", I'm a girl. I'm just gonna jump in when I see a good point to start from, or something.)
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:46 pm

The woman checked her weapon's pouch. There were five regular knives and two seastone knives left. Not enough to continue in a long fight, which is what this was turning into. She whipped out the two seastone knives as she turn and ran back to her partners.

"We're pulling out!" she called. The large man nodded, blocked a swing from James, and turned and ran the other direction.

The boy saw them coming and looked back at Heiki. "It looks like our battle is going to be postponed," he said. "Farewell." He jumped up onto the railing and then stepped backwards, falling into the water below. The man and woman jumped past Heiki and dove in after the boy. All three disappeared under the water and did not surface again.

"Yeah, and stay away!" James shouted, rather lamely. Looking quite pleased with himself, he sheathed his swords and then turned back to his crew. He frowned. "Where's Pyriss and Kagi?" He looked around at the cliff and spotted Kagirinai up on it, but of Pyriss there was no sign.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A figure was 'watching' Pyriss from underground. While he could not actually see her he could fell her movements through the earth. Whoever this was was obviously very brave or very foolish. The figure waited until Pyriss had moved on, and then it slid out of the ground behind her silently. 'It' was a young woman. She pressed her hands to the earth beneath her and allowed her mind to stretch out towards Pyriss. Abruptly, a massive hand exploded out of the ground and it reached for Pyriss to try and catch her.
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:01 pm

((Pyriss - Haha ohhhhhh okay!))

Watching the boy dive into the water, Heiki shrugged. She didn't mind, stretching as if she had just finished a big fight. "I saw Pyriss climbing\ and disappearing somewhere up there," she vaguely answered James.
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:41 pm

As Pyriss began to walk she had felt something touch her. She looked down at a hand, creeping and touching her foot. Stopping her from making another move on foot. Pyriss in irritation attempted to slash the wrist of the creeping creature. She aimed precisely at the wrist. The claw scratching the ground with the intent to eviscerate. The claw could cut flesh easily so if the hand was still attached to her it would simply disembowel itself from the owner. If the hand retracted in time the claw would simply scar the ground. Pyriss's hand movements were incredibly fast, if the hand retracted itself in time then, Pyriss could observe the speed of the creatures on the island. She would then raise up her other leg, in fear of another hand coming to her and grabbing her other leg.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:52 pm

Pyriss's slash managed to cut through the hand, but it simply collapsed and disintegrated into dirt. The woman once more pushed out her power into the earth and made another hand. This one was large enough to completely engulf Pyriss in its fingers if it caught her. It rose up on a arm that appeared to be unsteady, though this was probably because of the weight of the earth on top of it. The hand reached towards Pyriss to try and catch her.
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:17 pm

Pyriss looked to see another hand coming by. The hand was massive, bigger than herself. She figured out the hand wasn't skin, due to the hand disintegrating into earth. She needed an expert swordsman's expertize on this kind of battle. The hands upbringing seemed to be manipulated by something. While Pyriss jumped back she raised her hand up very fast.

Following up by, raising and lowering her hand several times like slashing her claw. In an attempt to conjure wind to her location. The wind followed by swirling in front of her. She then stabbed her claw in front of her, having the wind push her back. She used the wind against her to jump back giving her more distance from the hand. She looked at the arm it was attached to, she wanted to push herself back enough so the hand couldn't reach her. The arm had a certain amount of distance for it to stretch, that was common knowledge. She hit herself on a cliff. The shock, felt like being hit with a bat from behind. Very irritating and devastating.

She fell to the ground, thought she was a little hurt it did not effect her internally. Though dodging forever wouldn't make a difference. She assumed there was someone or something doing this, a person or a machine? She looked around, she seen a figure far away. She assumed either it was the person doing this or a decoy.

She called out to it to gather its attention, projecting her voice so the rest of the crew could hear," Whoever you are, show yourself. If not I will find you eventually, and you don't want me to find you, i'm not bluffing close up i'm very dangerous. It seems I'm not the kind of person trained in destroying huge structures. Captain James or Jake seem to be the best at that. I'm more of a melee type myself. Though I'm no coward unlike you, I fight others head on, without concealing myself. If I did conceal myself, then I would be heavily overestimating my opponent. I would have also got the job done much sooner than this. Save me from finding you and i'll let you go." Pyriss grinned, she wanted to find out if the person really wasn't a coward, if it wasn't then it would save her from finding it. She also was dependent of the crew at the moment. There was no need of doing anything alone since she was apart of a crew. She raised her claw in front of herself to guard from flying projectiles. Her other hand had a knife in it. She stabbed the knife into the earth below her. If a hand or any object appeared to constrict her she would attempt to cut the object in half.

(the maneuver Pyriss just used was a move known as Piercing wind, it is not in Pyriss's character to say her attacks)
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:03 am

(OOC: i'm starting to think we need an order of posts....)
Back to top Go down
coffeelatte

coffeelatte

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:58 pm

((Erm...hi, I'm new to the crew, and James just told me I can post here, so sorry if I'm intruding...^^ And I'm just going to assume my character's joined the crew in the RP))

...The ship was in sight. Aya shifted on the small, motor boat she stood on; she'd been traveling forever from the last town to find that stupid, stupid ship. She wouldn't have even deigned coming to find someone (people should be coming to find her, not the other way around), but the request had come from James. And she liked James, so she'd listen to him. For now.

She'd joined James's crew...how long ago? Aya shrugged; she didn't bother keeping track of time. But she'd still had things to take care of, so she hadn't gone with James to meet the rest of the crew and continue on his ship, with the promise she'd go to him later. So the rest of the crew probably never even knew she was a member, but, who cared? She didn't join the crew, she joined James. There was a difference, her petulant, childish mind sniffed.

Aya tightened her arms, which were crossed in front of her chest, and pursed her lips as a sea breeze blew past her; her long, blond waves flew behind her, and suddenly Aya could smell something...blood...?

It was then she noticed the other ship, and the weirdly moving people on deck. Was that...a fight? Aya narrowed her eyes slightly, but didn't move otherwise until her motor boat got closer. She silently neared the side of James's boat, at the ladder that went up the side of it. She almost hissed with irritation when she realized that she was too short (at 4' 11") to even reach the first rung of the ladder.

Hissing and cursing childishly under her breath, Aya leaned down to swipe her small duffel bag, bent her knees, then leaped. She landed lithely on edge of the ship, knees bent and body leaned forward. She leaped once more, and landed beside James. She swiftly pulled out all four of her guns, loaded, and aimed. Fingers poised on the triggers, she never once took her eyes from her targets, whom were running away.

"If you want..." she murmured quietly in her soft, child-like voice, "...I can take all of them out now...Captain."
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:00 pm

(OOC: Yes, our seventh crew member has arrived. She has supposedly joined the crew already, but as you all know, James is a little slow. It might take him a little while to remember. Anyways, Kagi is right, although I may have misinterpreted what he said. Basically, we do have an order in this storyline. If something has happened, please don't write something claiming that you said it or did it before what they said. Unless of course, you are in a battle. That's a whole different matter. If someone else writes something in then it happened before your post.)

"Huh?" James looked over at the girl beside him. "Who are you?"

The woman frowned. The girl was perhaps a little more skilled then she had originally thought. She quickly used her power again and raised two walls of earth, one of either side of Pyriss. The two walls rose up and came together to try to crush Pyriss.
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:10 pm

Pyriss was the type of person who barely succumbed to injury. Though in this fight, there was probably no choice. She had to take a little damage. Dodging two walls of earth wasn't very easy. Though Pyriss still had the ability to survive. Though if the person or machine thought that it can kill her with some walls, then its crazy. A giant boulder was much more life threatening. "Shadow Eviserate" Pyriss yelled as she used this move to slash an opponent so many times that their limbs would eviscerate. Most of a thief's ability was to dissect with a knife. Their speed used as a form of strength. While a thief cannot destroy a rock with one slash they can with many more. Pyriss stood up as the rocks began to close together. She jumped against the wall of the cliff. She exerted her feet, bending them to increase the velocity of the jump. She released her feet of the cliff wall, releasing herself from the two submerging walls. Though, her left foot did not reach out in time. In irritation and fury, Pyriss used shadow eviscerate to slash the rock like a limb. The blow didn't release her, as the rock became tighter and tighter, so Pyriss continued to slash the rocks with her claw and her knife. Until the rocks turned into nothing but pebbles and rubble. She stopped just in time, before she struck her left ankle.

Pyriss began to limb as she attempted to stand up. Pyriss needed to end this quickly. She began to retrace her steps, as she walked back to where she started. She was intent on finding any traces of earth constriction or traps, prompted by the unknown source. As she had her claw secure on her right hand. She stabbed her claw on the ground continuously, testing her strength and speed. The ground was forming three different holes quickly. She seemed to be content on practicing something she has never done before.
Back to top Go down
coffeelatte

coffeelatte

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:21 pm

((Ehm...what's the posting order? ^^))
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:05 pm

((I don't know, but there are times when a story is a certain person focused... like right now it's Pyriss focused, and there are people who get on once a week or something, so I think we should just read and make judgements by ourselves and try not to post if someone hasn't in a while and if someone hasn't reacted to whatever that happened. Otherwise, there might be one-liner posts like "Heiki sat down, waiting for the captain to speak." or something like that.

Unless James says otherwise xD idkkk))
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:27 am

James jumped up on the cliff. Perhaps Pyriss had gone over it. Since no one seemed to want to confirm this, he decided to go and check it out himself. He climbed up the cliff quickly and soon reached the top. James peered over the other side to see a battle going on below him. Pyriss was fighting...dirt. He frowned. This was extremely odd in and of itself. There had to be more to it then meets the eye. He decided to just watch and see what was going on.

The woman was getting really annoyed with Pyriss by this point. She did not expect someone could do so much with such a small weapon. She used her power once more, this time a golem formed and it pulled itself out of the ground. It was only vaguely shaped like a human. Its head sat directly on the rest of its body, there was no neck. Its arms were about six feet in length each and nearly reached its feet from a standing position. Its legs were short, but its feet were huge. The woman winced when she looked at the creature, from her position a little ways off to the side of the battlefield. She really had to work on her creations. The golem lumbered towards Pyriss and stretched out its arms towards her.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:27 am

"I will go." Kaori said, discarding the remains of the barrel and running to the base of the cliff. He put his leg up in a march step, and straightened his leg, his boot staying perfectly still. He repeated this, alternating legs, walking upwards in the air to the top of the cliff.
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:56 am

Pyriss looked at the golem, who just appeared. She smiled, still having her hand stabbing the ground with ferocity, she saw something that was going to end this fight. She looked to see a shadow connect between the golem and the figure. When a user uses any projectiles, guards such as walls or create a creature, they send a shadow or reveal their location from the launching point. Pyriss sighted that shadow during the creation of the creature. Found You,she thought. She simply, jumped to dodge the hands hoarding at her. She was now running, kind of unbalanced due to her leg. As she had seen the figure reveal herself as a woman? She stopped 7 inches from the girl. Having her claw point at the woman's neck. With her knife ready to strike if she avoided any blow from the claw, diminishing any head movement, and if the golem grabbed its hands towards her, Pyriss would back flip and move backwards and the golem arms would have to retract before harming its user. If the user moved Pyriss would follow.

Pyriss smiled and said," Guess I found you. You should of have just reveled your location. I trust your powers have a cooldown and there is a pause before you can use more. Well i'm seven inches from you. Me and that golem are your biggest threats, I know that hand will try to capture me, but what if it misses and attacks it creator. Or what if before you move or the golem stretches his arms, I behead you. That is something you have to think about, it would have been more life threatening to me if you were a machine."
Back to top Go down
coffeelatte

coffeelatte

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:06 pm

Aya narrowed her eyes in irritation. "Who are you?" he'd said. Who was she?!

Aya growled in irritation, and stalked over to the boy, who was now leaning over a cliff's edge. She peeked around his bigger form, and snorted when she saw a a girl holding the other at...claw point?

Aya wrinkled her nose in distaste. Who used claws as weapons? With a roll of her eyes, she loaded and aimed all four of her guns, and before anything could be said, shot all four exactly at the girl that was being held at 'claw'-point.

And her bullets never missed, Aya hissed silently.

And then she pressed all four of her pistols at James's back, eyes narrowing and lip jutting out in a childish pout. "Now do you remember?" she demanded, irritated more at the fact that her voice sounded like a five year old's.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:50 pm

The woman did not respond. Instead, the earth shot up around her forming a barrier on every side, including over her. She immediately pulled at the earth and sunk herself deep into its embrace. The golem would stop because she was no longer controlling it, but that didn't mean much. She thought it was kind of funny, and gratifying, that the girl had actually believed that the golem would harm her. Her skills were not so powerful that she could give the earth a mind of its own. She sighed and allowed herself to relax. In a minute she would get back to the fight, but for now she was exhausted.

James felt the guns pressing into his back. He did not respond instantly, however. Neither did his muscles tense up, if anything, they were more relaxed now then they had been before the girl had come at him in a threating way. Kazeshini was still unsheathed. He held the sword down at his side in an nonthreatening way, but even so the wind around James and the girl became to flow at a dangerous speed. James half turned his head to look at the girl behind him. He grinned wickedly.

"I honestly don't remember who you are," he said. "It would be nice of you to enlighten me. Now, please put those guns away. If you refuse, I promise you that I will send us both over the edge of the cliff and from the looks of that drop I'd say neither of us would survive the fall. Understand?" As if on cue, the wind speed picked up, lashing out at both of the people standing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next