One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares

Go down 
+2
Maxulus
Kaiser Yonkou
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:45 am

Seta then slams a map. I guess the best place is the Impel Down.

The WG Agent then spoke. There is no time for that! We have got to help them!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:05 pm

Vladimir smirked and leand up against a wall. "If you can handle Impel Down I will concentrate on finding Delia and bringing her to my home on Karigana Island. There I will lay a trap for any who come knocking and they will be handed over to the WG for prosecution, or whatever the govt wants to do with them."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:33 am

Seta then spoke. Delia is with Seshomaru in Impel Down. I need you to take care of her while I take care of Seshomaru
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:46 am

Wally lays down on the cough and puts his hands behind his head "So it seems that you people simply want be to work my ass off again dont you ?"
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:56 am

The WG Agent then spoke. We are gathering all the power we can possibly need. Now let us go! There is not much time
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:16 am

"Not so fast ... the Government has been using me lately but they havent shown their gratidute have they ? I want something in return this time.. deny it and I wont cooperate. Got it ?" Wally says.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:28 am

WG Agent then spoke. All right name your price.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:31 am

"Price ? No no ... you said we are going to Impel Down right ? If I help you, I want you to release 1 specific prisoner .. dont worry, he will be on my crew so there is no problem about it .. how is that ? Accept it and I am on my way." Wally grins.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:34 am

All right.I'll immediately tell Seta-sama

(you post in the impel down arc now Smile )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3