One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares

Go down 
+2
Maxulus
Kaiser Yonkou
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares Empty
PostSubject: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:37 pm

It has been a week since the Greatest War broke out. Seta was at the top of the Tower of Justice. If only, I was stronger. I might have.. . Clause Filmore then showed up. You called me Seta sama? . Seta then turned and walked slowly towards the stairs. Call all the Shichibukai now. I want them to report to me in an hour in the Main Headquarters
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:17 pm

[which tower? It was destroyed]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:27 pm

After a few hours of waiting, Vladimir Barbet had docked at the Tower of Justice and was approaching it witha grin on his face as he passed the various Marines and clean up crews. Soon he walked to the top of the tower and smiled as he looked at Seta and said,"You called for me Seta? Less then a month....I hardly got myself comfortable in my new castle on kurogaina Island. But here I am, as requested, now if this is pertians to what I think it does, know that I already have a plan in action and it already is set in motion" he said as he grined while resting a hand on his sheathed sword.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:22 am

((Yes, Gael's "in two places at once" but he's just stalking on the other thread. Therefore I think I'm excused.))

Gael showed up in a fairly impressive boat roughly made with his Devil Fruit, and he disembarked at Enies Lobby. He got off the ship, and what followed him was a wolf, a large spherical frog, and a large yellow bird. "Not here again..." Gael said, resignedly walking up to the Tower of Justice. The three animals followed him up the Tower of Justice until he reached the top. Oddly enough, he didn't approach Seta until the frog did, and he sat on said frog. "Why did you want us here?" he asked, the wolf taking its place by his feet. The bird flew into the air and began circling the area like a vulture.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:11 am

Seta sat on his chair. where are the others? Well here is the news. As we all know that we were defeated by the escape of Seshomaru. He also gathered one of the strong swords ever in our hands. He immediately stood up and stood in front of Gael and Vladimir. I want to go to an expedition to recapture Yonkou Seshomaru and now also Yonkou Anubis. But to do that he must obtain a large amount of power. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:16 am

[guys...HELLO! The tower was destroyed!!!!!!]
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:38 am

[read the description.we are in the Main HQ]
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:45 am

Shabaony Archipelago.
"A meeting ?! Haa !" Wally shouts at the official paper received from a Goverment bat (courier). He then tears it apart "I told them I am out of that thing from now on, geez." He goes and sits down on his large chair. "Its their war, I am not gonna get used for their stupidities again, they are too weak to fight those 2 men at this point anyway."
Sabres is eating a large piece of Sea King meat "So we are like on vacations captain ? Biiihahahaha .. nice !"
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:28 am

Then suddenly a man spoke in the doorstep. You know that it is not Seta's fault but the other ones. Hahaha. It was Yujiro Mori.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:33 am

(OOC Wait, this Yujiro Mori, where is he ? Main HQ or at my place ? lol)
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:34 am

[You speak about the Tower of Justice...It was destroyed during the battle]
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:19 am

[it cannot be destroyed. It will disturb the One Piece story Line. It is broken down. Then Seta is standing on top of the destroyed tower. Happy now? Sheez such little details.]

[Yujiro is at your place Wally]
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:20 am

Wally raises an eyebrown "And you are ? Barging into my base like that ?"
Sabres looks at the newcomer with an evil grimace.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:27 am

Barging? I am one of the WG Execution Colonels and I have a right to visit your place hahaha. Come on now Seta has called for you Yujiro then lets out his hand.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:30 am

Wally grins "And just cause he called I must obey ? I am sorry to tell you but, this time I am not going on another fail fight. You can take the other puppies and play, but I am not that stupid." He puts his hands in frond of his face, supporting his arms on the chair "I deny to cooperate in this "mission" .. what can you do about it ? Wee-hahahaha .."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:32 am

Yujiro just laughed. Oh this is not a request. It is an ORDER. Hahaha. The elders have approved it already. Now now you don't want to disobey the elders don't you?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:36 am

Wally doesnt stop grinning "Even if I dont come, you know it very well, you cant revoke the title .." he gets up and walks towards the window "Look at your situation ! You need all the forces you can get ! And we both know that you need me. Even if I dont follow his order, you wont revoke my title cause then you will simply have yet another threat, you dont want that do you ?"
He then turns back "You can go tell them, and if they are stupid enough to consider me an enemy, then its them that will lose an ally ! Wee-hahahaha !"
Suigo then talks "My captain wont participate into this mission. After all, he is still recovering from the previous battles, I dont think that any of you managed to battle the Yonkou evenly now did you ?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:38 am

Yujiro Mori then remembred. Oh yes Wally the reason for the meeting is different. It is not about the expedition. He wants you to find someone.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:39 am

Wally sits down again "If he wants to talk to me, then he better show his face, give him that message .. and thats final .."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:44 am

Oh. That is the second time you are disobeying an official. Quite hard headed of you. Let me remind you that even you can't stop the Yonkou's escape. Hahaha. Yujiro laughed and was trying to provoke Wally.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:45 am

Zuro walked into the room, having recently woken up. He leaned on the wall and looked on at the situation. Having overheard some of it, he grinned. The captain wouldn't do it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:45 am

Suigo talks again "Can you beat 4 of his commanders and then come in a draw with Anubis ? Teh, Goverment ..."
Wally doesnt seem to be affected much "Calm down, Suigo. I did not disobeyed, I merely asked for him to show up, didnt I ?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:49 am

He can't, remembe?r. Two of the Shichibukai are there. . Yujiro then looked at Suigo. Can you fight 2 yonkous at the same time?
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:55 am

Gael started laughing at Seta's thought of going after the two Yonkou. He laughed for a few minutes, and then realized that Seta was actually serious. "Are you insane? You can't just go on an expedition after those two! It's tantamount to suicide! You won't get much support from us Shichibukai..." He got off the frog and kneeled down and petted the wolf. "And besides, I can't do something suicidal. I have to look after Figdra, Peada, and Rirnef here. I needa make sure Rirnef doesn't eat Squil, don't I?" The wolf looked up and yawned at Seta, exhaling some fire in the process. The frog's mouth opened slightly and its tongue began stretching out. "Now now, Figdra, don't go eating anyone!" Gael said lightheartedly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:10 pm

Wally then laughs "I am quite sure that none of the Shichibukai will agree with that, so why bother ?"
Suigo seems a bit annoyed but doesnt reply.
"Zuro-san, you are finally awake !" Wally laughs "Thank Martha and Suigo for saving you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next