One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares

Go down 
+2
Maxulus
Kaiser Yonkou
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:57 pm

That is of course the first option of Seta. the second is,well, he will go alone. He will use his sword. The Devil Sword. The one that will obtain the power of the Devil Fruit if the one he kills has eaten a fruit. It is his last option. Yujiro then puts down his hammer.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:59 pm

"Tell that man that, if he wants to go on a suicide mission, he better do it alone." Wally suddenly goes all serious "There is no way you can beat those 2 men at this point .. gather your forces and then try again."
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:45 pm

((Don't forget that I posted, please.))
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:00 pm

yonkou4 wrote:
[it cannot be destroyed. It will disturb the One Piece story Line.

((The Admins have decided that our one piece story line is separate from the anime, sorta like a alternate reality, so you dont have to worry about disrupting the one piece story line))

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:40 pm

(OOC Really Hawk-sama ? All right, here I come Impel Down ! lol xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:45 pm

Vladimir smiled at Seta and then said, "Even now I have various groups tracking the pirate Delia. I have offered a price of 20 million to anyone who can provide me her location, as soon as I have it I will move to intercept her and attack. If we capture her, we lure out the Yonkou as she is an ally of them." Vladimir then held out a knife and traced the blade with his finger as he grinned evilly.

"She has interested me and when I find her not only will I turn her over to you and the WG, but I will claim a small prize of my own" he said as he then threw the knife and it imbedded the wall where Gael's shadow was.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:52 pm

The bird screeched and flared it's plumage, sparking with visible electricity. It pulled out of circling and swooped down and aimed for Vladimir, it's body roaring with electricity. "No, Peaba, don't! It isn't worth it!" Gael yelled in just enough time for Peaba to pull out of his dive and return to circling, focusing its attention on Vladimir. Rirnef also seemed to be upset too, glaring at Vladimir without stopping, even though Gael was petting him to calm him down. Only Figdra didn't seem to care, and that was because the frog was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:20 pm

Yujiro then spoke. Oh no you got it all wrong Wally. He did not want to use his sword's power in the battle. Well he knew this was coming. He then wants to ask you about Kesu

Seta glared at Vladimir. you are coming with me correct? I wanted our power not to be only Shichibukai but much more understand? We need all the power we need. So I planned on seeking help in Impel Down. Seta then turned to Gael. You are the one who helped in capturing Seshomaru. Would you also want to come with me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:53 pm

Vladimir sneers at the animals and licks his teeth while saying, "Control your animals Gael, or I'll have no skin rugs back at my castle in no time." Turning towards Seta, he nodded his head and said, "Very well, but when we find delia, she is mine and so is her shadow. Agreed?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:10 pm

Come on now. Do not pick provoke Gael on fighting you. You can do whatever you want with Delia. I just want to bring back my reputation as the strongest WG Agent ever. The person I am referring to is at Level 6 at Impel Down. I know that Seshomaru wants to rescue him. So we must stop him at all costs
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:18 pm

Gael sighed. Figdra's eyes opened and his tongue lashed out, narrowly missing Vladimir and grabbing a Marine nearby him. Said Marine was pulled into Figdra's mouth for a few seconds, his cheeks puffed out. Eventually, the Marine crawled out of Figdra's mouth, shivering and gasping for air. "Yeah, Vladimir, don't touch them," Gael said sternly. He then replied to Seta. "No, I'm sorry. Such a thing would be suicidal, and I can't leave these guys without a capable caretaker."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:59 pm

Seta then looked at Gael Oh do not worry about that. I know someone who can take care of them . He then glares at Clause Filmore. Clause then knew what Seta's glare is for. w-wait! Don't tell me-![

Last edited by yonkou4 on Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:19 pm

Suddenly, a high pitched, piercing voice came from the sky. "You think you can really handle us? US? We care more about Gael than we care about everyone else on the earth." From near Gael's feet came a low and growling voice, saying, "You couldn't pry Gael away from us with out suffering no pain. We won't let you." A soft, sighing sort of voice came from behind Gael, "Don't take our daddy away... I'll eatchu!!!" Gael looked at Clause and Seta, with an 'I-told-you-so' look on his face. "I don't trust anyone but myself with these guys. They can be very dangerous... especially if they are unhappy."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:43 am

I'll take care of them HAHAHAHA!. It was Raijin Darkstorm. Oh that is magnificent Raijin. I think you can take good care of them. . Raijin then looks at the animals with an evil grin. Oh yes we will have so much fun HAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:23 pm

Gael sighed. "Okay, this is where tact is blown to hell. I won't freaking help you, you suicidal loon. Peaba, go to the ship. Rirnef and Figdra will be along shortly." Peaba nodded as the bird flew back to his ship, and Gael had vines wrap around Rirnef and Figdra. As they were dragged back to the ship, Gael stared at Seta, his features hardened. "Now, do you have anything else important to tell me, or can I leave?" He stood up from his crouch and stood with his arms folded.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:07 am

Seta then sat on his chair. Okay I'll give you an easier task. I want you to spy on Kesu. I've heard that for some reason Clause Filmore didn't met the deadline on paying them. I want you to know what they are up to.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:09 am

"My word is final." He then nods to Suigo and Sabres "Please escord the man to the exit, its not polite otherwise, Wee-hahahaha ~!"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:46 am

Yujiro slams his hammer. It is not polite when you don't answer a question. He wants you to know everything about Kesu
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:59 am

Gael sighed again. "Is that really any of my business? You're just trying to cover your own back. Why should I risk getting killed by this 'Kesu' group, when you have plenty of World Government agents who could do it?" He began to walk off, but was still within earshot. "Last chance, Seta."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:09 am

Seta then spoke I know I could count on you Gael Hahaha!

Last edited by yonkou4 on Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:10 am

(OOC I got lost now, lol)
"Why would I deal with this so called Kesu ? Order your so called Cipher Pol to do so, I am not an assassin nor a tracker. Wee-hahahaha, I am a pirate !" Wally says "Tell your Goverment buddies that this time they will not get it their way. And I know you cant revoke my title cause you cant handle more enemies, so I think its a good opportunity to rest a bit !"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:13 am

Then suddenly a WG Agent barges in. Sir Wally! Urgent news! Yonkou Seshomaru showed up at Impel Down!
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:52 am

Gael stopped and turned around. "You could count on me for what? I'm not going to help you... use your own brainwashed resources. I am not going to help with two situations as stupid as the ones you've presented to me. Now, good day." He had vines encapsulate him and bring him to his ship, and he left once all his animals were on board.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:26 am

Vladimir sat on a window sill as he watched Gael vanish. "For one of the shichibukai he sure is so sensitive. But I suppose every orginazation needs some form of concinous" he said. Standing up and walking over to Seta he yawned and then asked, "So where to now? My spies are looking for Delia and should have her soon."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:48 am

Wally holds his head "Aaah, its so annoying when the Goverment knows where your base is .. I mean really, how many more of you will pop up ?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares   Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aftermath of the War. The World Government rebuilds and prepares
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next