One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grey Code (World Government crew): The Electric Boogaloo

Go down 
+3
Sleepy
nikz200
Frog Dragon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

Grey Code (World Government crew): The Electric Boogaloo Empty
PostSubject: Grey Code (World Government crew): The Electric Boogaloo   Grey Code (World Government crew): The Electric Boogaloo Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 3:20 pm

Crew Name: Grey Code
Captain: Katal Eika, Sir. Zero
Flag: A black flag. It's just a black flag.
Ship: Code Black. A brig small-ish brig, hull painted black.
Side: Marines/World Government
Current Members:
1. Katal Eika, Sir. Zero
2. Chichi Tsubasa, Dame. Two
3. Katelyn Ceres, Dame. Seven
4. Nathaniel Clovers, Dame. Eight
Crew Goals: Kill people that the World Government tells them to kill. Usually dangerous pirates or revolutionaries.
Crew History: Grey Code is a secret organization in the world government. They are the assassins of the government, or at least one group with that job. They prowl the seas, taking down specific targets under shady circumstances. They are usually called for against either powerful enemies or other targets that require skill in their murder. The members use code names like Sir. One and Dame. Four. They often also use fake names made up on the spot.
The crew was first founded when the rebellion became more prominent, and the tasks of the original crew mostly focused on bringing down rebellion leaders in whatever ways they could. Mainly murder. However, then pirates became more prominent, as Gol D. Roger and other pirates of his generation started prowling the seas. Grey Code was shifted to more general purpose tasks, as pirates became a steadily increasing threat. Recently, the whole thing exploded with Roger's death and the rebellion became a secondary issue at best. Now, Grey Code has been called to assist in various operations by the world government and marines and their original purpose of fighting rebels is swiftly fading.
Expeting new members?: Yes'

Note: This is an old crew of mine, which basically died. I am trying to rekindle it by wiping the old blargs and starting anew.

Last edited by Frog Dragon on Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Grey Code (World Government crew): The Electric Boogaloo   Grey Code (World Government crew): The Electric Boogaloo Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:00 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grey Code (World Government crew): The Electric Boogaloo   Grey Code (World Government crew): The Electric Boogaloo Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:03 am

Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Grey Code (World Government crew): The Electric Boogaloo   Grey Code (World Government crew): The Electric Boogaloo Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:20 am

Could you pick a number from one to nine? Same applies to Kenshin and Sleepy. It's the Sir. [number] thing. Everyone needs a number. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Grey Code (World Government crew): The Electric Boogaloo   Grey Code (World Government crew): The Electric Boogaloo Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:37 am

I'm writing it here so it'd be official, Chichi Tsubasa will join the Grey Code after the CP9 thread is over. I'd like her to be Dame 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grey Code (World Government crew): The Electric Boogaloo   Grey Code (World Government crew): The Electric Boogaloo Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:36 am

If I have to pick a number 5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grey Code (World Government crew): The Electric Boogaloo   Grey Code (World Government crew): The Electric Boogaloo Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 4:30 pm

I'm switching Sean with Alias since Alias seems to be more fit to be on this crew.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Grey Code (World Government crew): The Electric Boogaloo   Grey Code (World Government crew): The Electric Boogaloo Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 5:59 pm

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t4451-katelyn-ceres

Katelyn Ceres, Dame. Seven (if you approve).
Back to top Go down
ruthja03

ruthja03

PostSubject: Re: Grey Code (World Government crew): The Electric Boogaloo   Grey Code (World Government crew): The Electric Boogaloo Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:08 pm

Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Grey Code (World Government crew): The Electric Boogaloo   Grey Code (World Government crew): The Electric Boogaloo Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:38 am

I would offer my character as a sort of ally and informant, if needed, or if a member, if wanted (and if so, Dame eight would be great) .
Nathaniel Clovers
Back to top Go down
ruthja03

ruthja03

PostSubject: Re: Grey Code (World Government crew): The Electric Boogaloo   Grey Code (World Government crew): The Electric Boogaloo Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:19 am

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t4722-jacob-d-ruth
This is more complete than the other one
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Grey Code (World Government crew): The Electric Boogaloo   Grey Code (World Government crew): The Electric Boogaloo Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:03 am

Soooo. I didn't realize that people had actually noticed this crew, and thus missed all the applications.

I summarily approve everything here, assuming you people are still around.

Edit: Ruthja, which number?
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Grey Code (World Government crew): The Electric Boogaloo   Grey Code (World Government crew): The Electric Boogaloo Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:05 pm

Sorry frog I forgot to delete that post he was accepted into another crew
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Grey Code (World Government crew): The Electric Boogaloo   Grey Code (World Government crew): The Electric Boogaloo Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:44 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grey Code (World Government crew): The Electric Boogaloo   Grey Code (World Government crew): The Electric Boogaloo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grey Code (World Government crew): The Electric Boogaloo
Page 1 of 1