One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed)   Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:38 pm

Gael dove out of the way of the crux, creating a tree to stop it short. When he saw that Silt had stopped his other attacks, he began applauding. "That was amazing!" Gael said, Fenrir getting up and shaking its head in the hybrid form. "Sorry I'm being a bit of an arse, but, you see, you interrupted me reading a good book, and I can't let that go." He placed his palms on the ground, creating a line of flowers stretching to Silt. It widened as it got close to Silt, encircling him and giving off Immobilizing fumes. Fenrir stepped away, and Gael prepared to grow some regular trees and use their roots to wrap up Silt.
Back to top Go down
Wyrmcrush

Wyrmcrush

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed)   Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:50 pm

((the crux was attached to the tube by the way))

Once the veil of liquid nitrogen cleared, Silt pointed the Baron's pistol at the tube stuck in the tree; the fumes were nauseating, and he had less than 10 seconds. Sparing no time before he secured the fingers of his right hand under his mask, he asked Gael:

"Know what nitroglycerine is?"

he pulled the trigger, and the tube exploded; pieces of sharp sea stone went flying everywhere, even through the rent tree.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed)   Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:57 pm

MArtello used soru and pulled Gael out of the way, he was touching Gaels arm and he smiled because he knw what that meant "Looks like ill help you schibukai, even though i hate pirates...."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed)   Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:03 pm

Gael was pulled to safety and he smiled. "Thanks Marine, sorry about that." He looked at Silt angrily. "I can't believe you!" Gael yelled, growing five trees in a pentagram around Silt, connecting the trees with Immobilizing flowers. The trees' roots broke the soil and went straight for Silt. He'd hold him with the roots until the flowers got him.
Back to top Go down
Wyrmcrush

Wyrmcrush

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed)   Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:06 pm

Silt cursed in his head. Now bad things were about to happen.

exactly when the thought that, a hail of concentrated water roughly the size and volume of cannon balls, almost literally fell out of the sky; it peppered most of the general area, falling like liquid crystal meteors illuminated by the moon light.

Silt cursed out loud this time; by the time the first few blasts were falling, and had splintered all the trees holding him and rent the earth apart, grinding roots to splinters, he had turned and ran. Things just got worse; his pursuers had caught his scent, thanks to bloody Salvat's pet. If they caught him with one less piece of Fishman treasure (the sea stone crux) they wouldn't make life a walk in the damn park, that was for sure. He doubted if he'd ever walk again if they caught him.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed)   Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:11 pm

(What is this i don't even)
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed)   Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:17 pm

"What the hell is going on?" Gael asked, taking off his bag and throwing it into Martello's hand. "Please don't let that get soaked!" He called over his shoulder as he sprinted after Silt, dodging the water as best he could. Fenrir was following him, going as fast as possible. Gael created a pitcher plant (literally exists, look it up) out of his head and had it gather water so that the water wouldn't kill him. He had a line of trees sprout in front of Silt, trying to slow him down our stop him. He needed retribution for the ruination of his reading time.
Back to top Go down
Wyrmcrush

Wyrmcrush

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed)   Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:26 pm

((did you read the earlier posts? Check a character called Crut Hakiji; it'll make sense; the blasts of compressed water did not hit the manor by the way; LOL, Gael loves his books))

Crut kept firing his volleys at the island in a quick succession of blows; he used both claws and fired, he was tiring greatly, and felt like passing out. But he would gladly assist his nakama in this time of need; better this than the beast locked under the brigs.

The blasts of water took some trees out, and the remaining one in front of Silt fell to the edge of his scythe; now Silt thought of nothing but running like hell. And nothing would stop him. It was at this time that a group of fishmen suddenly jumped out of a corner alley, skillfully running at Silt, falchions drawn.

"Note to self," Silt though bitterly, as he crashed through a window and kept running across the building and out the other side of the structure, running like crazy through the alley, "never think positive," a mist of water seeped through the streets, the earth shook, buildings were destroyed, and people were screaming.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed)   Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:31 pm

(Oh, the fishman.)
Dynar was running though the alleys, when he ran into Silt running to the opposite direction. "Hairstorm" A blast was about to fall directly on top of him, but his hair, as long as he is tall, hit it like one spike and forced it to disperse. "What a pain. I wouldn't want to call Ryo now." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed)   Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:37 pm

((I understand now. And yes, Gael's like his creator in that respect. I remeber I almost kicked a kid in the groin for stepping on one of my books. Ah, good times.))

Gael would not be deterred. His pitcher plant was brimming to full capacity, but the water just wouldn't end. Fenrir served to distract the fishmen: they'd only get in Gael's way. Now he was gonna get soaked, and it was all this scythe twit's fault. He had important stuff in his bag. He almost skidded past Silt's alley, following him. "You won't get away!" Gael said, plugging up the alley with a LOT of vines and trees: thick ones too. He even threw in quick-growing lichen to keep the guy trapped. He didn't know if it would work, but he hoped it would.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed)   Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:41 pm

"God damnit!" Dynar cursed, seeing that he was trapped in the alley. "No choice... RYO!!! He yelled with all his might from inside the barricades, the response being a resounding frog sound. The frog took to the skies, and swooped down to the alley, hovering above it.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed)   Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:48 pm

MArtello was watching a freaking zoo, it was like every single living creature was there, but now he needed to catch up with that guy, he chased Silt holding the bag gael gave him in his hand, he used soru and tried to follow Silt "OI STOPPPPP!!!!" He used vines to try and catch Silt
Back to top Go down
Wyrmcrush

Wyrmcrush

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed)   Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:55 pm

Silt slipped on the lichen for a second; then, as the strand of hair from his newest meddler 'friend' darted at him, he pierced the hook end of the scythe into a gap between the tiles, and slid on the slippery wet lichen around and below Dynar, (like holding onto a pole while skating) he wrenched his scythe free, and crashed into the next house's door before the blockade of greenery. He had left a few trip mines (tubes pierced in the ground on either side of the alley, complete with fishing wire in the walking path), but doubted it would slow the parade of insane bastards out for his cold, stiff blood.

((fantastic stuff books are, i kind of understand Gael's rage, lol))
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed)   Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:03 pm

Gael was tired of this guy's antics. He probably did something again. Gael had vines pick him up and fly him over the trip mines (unknowingly, of course). He dropped a bit to the side of Dynar, and began trying to box Silt in with trees and other thick vegetation. "Won't you give up finally?" Gael asked in a voice very near despair, but was more of tiredness.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed)   Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:10 pm

Dynar's hair took the shape of wings, and he started to flap upwards slowly. "What do you think you're doing, plantman?" His frog pulled him up with it's 'arm'. He sat on the frog's back. The frog glared at all the participants, as if awaiting it's master's order to fire.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed)   Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:11 pm

"Not bothering you! Now be courteous and do the same!" Gael barked at Dynar, Fenrir still at the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed)   Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:25 pm

"You trapped me! I was hoping to keep my little froggie here hidden." He taps his frog on the head.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed)   Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:27 pm

Gael looked at it quickly, then turned back to Silt. That wasn't a normal frog, obviously. Perhap IQ did that? Whatever, it wasn't right to ask him now.
Back to top Go down
Wyrmcrush

Wyrmcrush

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed)   Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:33 am

Silt slipped the frosted blade off the scythe, dropped it, watched it shatter into frozen metal fragments, and took out a replacement blade from the back of his jacket, slipping it on, then attaching one of his last tubes on the end. He then took a good look at the gathered company.

The Ki Ki Fruit user was still persisting, intent on catching Silt for some reason or another. He recognised the other individual as a high ranking marine, with the exact same ki ki fruit ability. That he did not use it at their first encounter meant he couldn't, for he didn't have the ability before. This must have been one of the trickier fruit abilities.

The third participant seemed peculiar; at least, his frog was. He didn't know what to make of this creature. Something about the way it acted, reacted and even looked tugged a string in Silt's memory.

Then, he realised.
Chakryuu
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed)   Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:11 am

Gael looked tired. "Come on, all I want is an apology. This Marine here seems to want something else, but all I want is an apology."
Back to top Go down
Wyrmcrush

Wyrmcrush

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed)   Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:38 am

Silt still did not respond; he gave the three another, final thrice over. This mad pursuit had to end.

He had taken a more searching glance at the map he retrieved from the late Baron; after taking especial notice of the map's legend, it seemed to be a map with locations of a specific plant placed on several marked areas on paper. He looked up at Gael. Here was a Ki Ki fruit user that was very much at home in his element. He seemed to relish the touch of green nature.

The air was silent save the sobs and shouting of the town's survivors. He heard the deep, harsh commands of the fishmen, Now was the only time to act.

He locked gazes with Gael, and withdrew the parchment. "Know what this is?" Silt spoke, voice deep, but raspy and almost like a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed)   Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:43 am

Gael shook his head. "No, unfortunately. We have some time to talk though. My sheild is stopping those Fishmen from coming into the alley."
Back to top Go down
Wyrmcrush

Wyrmcrush

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed)   Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:46 am

Silt was silent for a while. Then spoke.

"Know anything about I.Q.?" he rasped. While this may have been a bonus for him if he had it to himself, Silt was in no position to deal for luxuries.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed)   Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:55 am

Gael's features narrowed. "I WOULD if you hadn't gone and disturbed my reading. Jerk. Why?" He was angry but interested. If only Martello wasn't here...
Back to top Go down
Wyrmcrush

Wyrmcrush

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed)   Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:05 am

Silt continued as if the other two aside from Gael didn't exist.

"A plant with a special chemical that travels to the brain of any organism consuming the plant, and alters their biological makeup through sped up evolution according to environment they evolve in. A fairy tale." Silt whispered "To people that never found it. To those that did, a new world was presented to them. And this map has the locations of these elusive fairy tale herbs."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed)   Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Fires of war, frosts of silence (closed)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next