One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.

Go down 
+4
nikz200
Gael
Wander
Kaiser Yonkou
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:03 am

The fleet admiral sighed "Fine, then tell them we will send every available marine from vice admiral downwards....... in fact that was what i wanted to talk to you about Jiper"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:05 am

Jiper scratches the undamaged part of his face and coughs. He walks in and he says "So , I guess I have to be prepared for this...Right?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:09 am

Yujiro lied. He knew that he can understand even the slightest of any tactic but he was too lazy. Not just prepared. but be ready of any case that you might die.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:12 am

"Yes Jipers, you will have to go to Enies Lobby, all vice admirals are to report there... understand? Mr Yujiro, i would not be concerned if i were you, we always get the job done......" the fleet admiral was writing something down.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:46 pm

"Hm... Alright , then Fleet Admiral... I am heading there , right now..." is what Jiper says. He gets at the balcony of the office and he jumps using Geppou. Then , he uses Soru towards his ship and he arrives and lands on his ship in five seconds. He commands his men "Okay men! We are heading to Enies Lobby!"
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:10 pm

A marine ship had docked in the island of Enies Lobby and the assassin, Katal Eika, walked off it. His crewmated could come after him, he didn't really care at the moment. All that mattered was that they we're here. Zero walked into the main building. "Evening." He greeted the others in the building.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:16 pm

The second she saw Zero leave the ship, Patrizia, or dame six, jumped up from her chair. She dropped the book she had been reading, fixed her hair, grabbed the map with the info she had prepared and followed him.
Inside, she was pouting a little because he had left without a word, but outside, she was smiling like always.
She only greeted poeple with a nod, or a friendly wave sometimes, if they were important, and kept to herself.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:18 pm

Kave Knewdark, Sir Five, strolled in through the tall gates of Enies Lobby a few minutes after his commander had.
"Ah, Home Sweet home." he thought with a faint, wistfull smile.
A famous assassin squad, much like his own, SP9 or something, had been stationed here, until they were disbanded after some sort of incident. Hopefully, Code grey wouldn't meet the same end.
Scattered across the building were suit clad men and woman, sunglassed and looking like they wanted to pick a fight with the very walls themselves. judging by general body stance, and overall apearance, Kave felt that half off them would probably end up winning.
These suit-clad guards now turned to look at Kave with barely concealed astonishment. At Enies Lobby, you either wore a suit of the highest quality, or marine uniform.
Kave was wearing all blue. Bright, sky-blue. Shirt to shoes, all blue.
Kave saw the unmistakle figure of Sir Zero retreating around a corner, and paced after him.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:52 pm

"Two-Faces" had almost reached the middle of the way for Enies Lobby. His ship , was one of the fastest Marine ships and he would arrive at Enies Lobby shortly. He scratches his left half of his face and he warns his men "Listen men! I will be protecting everyone from my crew , but if I see somebody abandoning a comrade , I will punish that guy! Don't let your guard down no matter what happens!" Then , he walks at the edge of the ship and he looks at the direction of Impel Down. He coughs and he thinks "Fleet Admiral... You have made a big mistake... If we all gather at Enies Lobby , there is not going to be any protection for Impel Down... I hope that the pirates , especially the Anubis Pirates , have not realised that because we will have a problem..." He drops his coat on a chair he finds. He enters his room and he reads some papers in his office. Anubis seemed to have very strong division commanders and various of the other pirates had bounties on their heads. Jiper knew that Anubis had the strongest fleet in the world at the moment... He reads a name and he shouts "Damn it! That man is with him!"
Back to top Go down
Wander

Wander

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:08 pm

Jensen Hohenheim, or rather known nowadays as Sir. Two slowly made his way off of the marine ship following Zero, carring his suit coat over his sholder.
He paused for a moment "Tsk, it hasnt changed one bit since i was last here. It reeks still." he said taking a drink out of his flask. He looked around and seeing everyone in thier formal clothes he figured he should clean up a bit before he got scolded. He put on his jacked as he followed Zero and taking another drink of his flask.
He could easily hear other marines and captains tinkering about him and drinking on the job.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:16 pm

Ningyo Acoyra, Sir Three, followed his crewmates into Eines Lobby. He quietly stood behind Sir Zero, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4