One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.

Go down 
+4
nikz200
Gael
Wander
Kaiser Yonkou
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:02 am

Agent Q lead Gael to a room in one of the buildings at Enies lobby, he opened the door and there stood vice admiral Sonia and an old bald man sitting at a desk , the old man grinned "Mr Gael, welcome, we will proceed once Mr Jerikar arrives....." Sonia looked at Gael, she wasnt expecting someone like that Gael looked like a nice person for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Wander

Wander

New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:09 am

Jerrikar followed the Agent to the room, he looked around to see Soina again. "Didnt i just have the joy of leaving your presence?... So whats this all about?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:12 am

Sonia was close to telling Jerikar to shut up and go o hell before the old bald man interrupted "Now , now Mr Jerikar, i have heard about that famous wit of yours, but we know alot of things about you dont we...... but today is not about you Mr Jerikar, its about Mr Gael. Mr Jerikar, what do you think about Mr Gael?"
Back to top Go down
Wander

Wander

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:17 am

Jerrikar could see Soina about to start yelling at him, it made him laugh a little. "What do i think of him?" he said, he then started to talk sarcastically "Hes great, wonderful, loves long walks around the beach, and has a thing for cute little puppies over a boiling pot...Trust me you dont want my honest opinion, if you want the facts i can already tell that Gael is most likely something near a Pacifist, hates violence and would like it to stop, if forced to fight use subduing methods. Am i getting this about right? Though im my own opinion he looks more like a Whiped stay at home dad, whose wife is the first person he kissed and she choped off his jewels long ago." he said talking and thinking for a moment.
"Let me take a wild guess, you want to put a kinder face on the Shichibukai?" he said anoyingly and lazily.

Last edited by Wander on Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:19 am

Gael smiled. "Thats about right. But I'm not above trying to beat someone to a pulp to put them in their place."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:26 am

The old man laughed and folded his glasses "You are very sharp Mr Jerikar..... you see Mr Gael, you are a mystery to me, a year ago if someone asked me who you are i would tell them that i had no idea you even existed... but over the last few months you have made sudden moves of interest to us..... a few isolated incidents, but then you came public a month ago when you were suddenly involved in that battle in Shabondy.. i heard you held your own on the pirates side...... then you managed to hold off another schibukai, Wally...... then you offered to heal one of the vice admirals, he reported it to us on his reports and said that you were an honourable man.... then a few days ago , you help take down a YONKOU...... your popularity is going to sky rocket...... we also have Mr Jerikar saying such nice things about... HAHAHA"

The bald man walked to the window and looked outside "Mr Gael, we want you to be a schibukai.... you represent all we want in a schibukai and the incident two days ago only affirms your candidacy , what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:33 am

Gael shrugged. "Exaggerations. I didn't do much. However, I am honored. I'd be glad." He thought for a second. Was this serious? He couldn't believe it.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:37 am

The bald man clapped his hands together and then pointed to Gael "Do you see this Mr Jerikar? Do you see how sensible this man is? This is what all schibukai should aspire to be!! Now just sign here..... Sonia?" Sonia laid out the scroll containing all the signatures of schibukai, "ONce you sign here, you will be a schibukai..... be warned that the killing of innocents is prohibited...." She hands Gael a pen, she saw so much of difference between Gael and Jerikar.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:39 am

Gael signed. "Oh, I'm fine with that." The Shichibukai must be worse than he thought if there were RULES in place regarding that.
Back to top Go down
Wander

Wander

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:41 am

Jerrikar was already falling asleep when the old man said the sensable part "If only there was such a thing as Ideal, besides being all mooshy gets boring really really quick, im not really into the whole 'Lets Hug' thing." he said as he laughed a bit "Though its a matter of perception, from where im standing im more sensable than any of you, i dont live with my heads in the clouds."
"So what exactially is the reason that you dragged me all the way out here old man?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:44 am

Sonia rolled up the scroll, the bald man sat at his table and looked to Jerikar "Mr Jerikar i cannot tell you the backlash that this will cause.... catching a yonkou is a big deal, very big, we have an emperor of the ocean..... we will not hold the execution at marineford, instead we shall have it here...... at Enies Lobby, the island of justice, has a nice ring to it doesnt it ? "

Sonia sighed at this comment.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:49 am

Gael smiled. He took out Fenrir from his bag. "Do you want me to stay?"
Back to top Go down
Wander

Wander

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:50 am

"I told you i was more sensable...If you going to kill him just do it quickly, its like watching a villan movie. Just go down to where he is, take a knife and be done with it. Or your just inviting trouble heh heh." he said laughing at the thought.
"But by all means do what you will, ill find some entertainment out of it one way or another."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:57 am

The bald man sighed "Mr Jerikar, if we do things like that , the message wont get across to the pirates and scum of this world, no offence to you two.... this is to send a message to the wild pirates that are terrorizing the seas and the innocents... you see Mr Jerikar, we are all trying to work towards the same goal here.... a free ocean , where anyone can sale in peace with out fear that some rambling pirates will disturb the peace.... it is for that reason we exist , to make the world a safer place..... of course some pirates would have some fool hardy notion to come save the yonkou... or to come claim his life for their own, for that reason security measures have to be taken, we cant spare admirals for this execution, instead all the schibukai and all the forces under the government will be in attendance, this will be a glorious victory...... yes Mr Gael that includes you as well...."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:59 am

"Understood." Gael went a short distance away and began producing mannequins. Lots of them. He was still within earshot of the man.
Back to top Go down
Wander

Wander

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:04 am

Jerrikar laughed at the notion "Dont worry Old Man the feeling is mutual between pirates and marines, what do they say 'Freedom isnt Free?' haha. And that is why you will fail in the end marine." he said with a smirk on his face. "Though thats why im here, to see if anyting i havnt thought of will happen. Well see how enteretaining this will be wont we?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:09 am

Sonia was then insistent "There will be vice admirals here as well , including me, we are expecting some interference, there will be certain pirates spurred on by this because they believe it will be the only shot they get to put an end to Seshomaru....."

The old man sat down "we will announce everything officialy soon, the news papers will get wind of this, so we want to make sure Seshomaru is being kept and that the execution will go as planned, the last person we want interrupting is the Yonkou Anubis...... it would be a mess....."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:16 pm

"I'll be sure to stay behind... How long until the execution, again?" Gael asked. He had a force of at least 25 mannequins now, and they'd serve as okay soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:46 am

((be sure to post now in the preparing for war section. i think it is about the timeline that i posted))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:15 am

((But Charles, on the pirate side, who will join? there are not a lot of pirates, and what reason do they have to come anyway))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:25 pm

Meanwhile at Marine ford

The marine ran into the room where the fleet admiral's room "SIR, yonkou Seshomaru is in custody, the government has announced that the execution will be at Enies Lobby!!!"

The dark shadow of the fleet admirals face then looks to the marine "Every Vice Admiral is to be at Enies Lobby , we must be prepared for anything!!!"

Vice admiral Sakaki reset his pocket watch "Oh my, time is definitely not on our side......"

The fleet admiral then looked to Sakaki "head there now...."

The marine then continued "Sir, we have another problem, there are rumors that the other yonkou Anubis might make a move due to this event"

The fleet admiral became more alarmed "What is our recon saying? Is he heading to concur Seshomaru territory, or will he attack Enies Lobby?"

the marine started sweating "Thats the thing sir, we havent heard anything from our recon in the last two days.... whats more, we have reports regarding the 20 division commanders of the Anubis pirates!!"

The fleet admiral then sighed, the Anubis pirates had become the strongest crew on the grandline , and posed a huge threat that it would be suicide to get into an open war with them. Anubis had protected himself well with such a strong crew and the conquest of several islands. He then held his head in his hands. What will happen if the Anubis pirates actually decide to go to war?
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:14 am

Marineford...

A man with a gray suit and black shoes can be seen walking. He stops for a while and a marine arrives , saying him "Sir , you forgot your coat!" The man takes the coat and places it in his back. The coat is a marine coat that no other marines were wearing. Its half part was black and its other half part was white. The man coughs and he continues walking. After walking for a while , he opens a door and he speaks his words "Fleet Admiral... Do you need me something?" as his face is revealed. The man has the right part of his face damaged while the left part is undamaged. His hair are black but everyone can understand that they man is not that young as there are some gray hair as well. He scratches the undamaged part of his face and his long nails are also revealed...

[Presentation Box]
[Jiper "Two-Faces" Juicest]
[Marine Vice-Admiral]
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:44 am

Then from out of nowhere WG Yujiro Mori came out. Seta wants to ask you if you are going to help the WG Fleet Admiral
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:46 am

The Fleet admiral spoke from the shadows ((We dont have a fleet admiral and it is too big a character to make up...))

"ahh,Jiper come in actually MR Yujiro, we are going to help the government as per orders, come in and i will tell you the plan....."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:54 am

((Yep. I know that don't worry)). Yujiro sighed. You know uhm.. I am not that bright when it comes to things like that. I was just dropping by fr that question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next