One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.

Go down 
+4
nikz200
Gael
Wander
Kaiser Yonkou
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:39 am

Seshomaru managed to use his devil fruit to slow the impact of the attack and dealing minimal damage. That does it. You're finished! . Seshomaru grabbed Jerrikar by the neck and threw him in the air with all his might.

((I think Gael should come out right about........now?))
Back to top Go down
Wander

Wander

New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:40 am

((Ive been waiting for him to come in for a while, i cant use my DF untill he does lol))
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:45 am

Now! Gael thought. Two wooden mannequins shot out of the ground. One tried to wrap around Seshomaru, reaching for his arms. The other used the first as a stepping stone, and leapt into the air to catch Jerrikar. Gael walked out of the treeline. "Fighting so violently over nothing? I'm disappointed," Gael said. A vine reached out of the ground and wrapped around his bag, dragging it underground, and taking Fenrir out as it went down.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:48 am

Seshomaru was surprised. He didn't thought that they were two of them. Seshomaru managed to punch the mannequin but it still caught its arm. Damn it! Another one!
Back to top Go down
Wander

Wander

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:56 am

Life suddenly shot into Jerrikars eyes as he used the mannequin to jump back at Seshomaru "Dont know what that is But lets bring it up a notch! HYDRA!" Suddenly a purple liquid began to secreat from Jerrikar's body and a giant Hydra sprung from Jerrikar's arm and Mouth wide open ready to eat Seshomaru Whole.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:02 am

The mannequin tried to lift the yonkou up and smash him into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:03 am

Seshomaru wasn't able to move. He cannot use his devil fruit power because it is at rest . He managed to destroy the mannequin but it was too late. He was caught in the poison. Weakened he still want to fight. Th-this is...nothing.... Seshomaru dashed towards Jerrikar, he used all of his strength all he can muster and punched Jerrikar with all his might.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:05 am

Gael had vines break the surface and attempt to wrap around Seshomaru in an attempt to keep him down.
Back to top Go down
Wander

Wander

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:07 am

Jerrikar started laughing histerically "Its already over Seshomaru. Though ill play with you for a while." he said laughing at Seshomaru who was now drenched in his poiosn. Jerikar Aimed his finger at Seshomaru like a finger gun. "Bang" and a spear made of solidified poiosn shot at Seshomaru like a bullet.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:12 am

Seshomaru was starting to collapse and feel unconscious. As he lies down he spoke in a weak voice. Looks like you can't beat me in a 1 on 1 fight. . Seshomaru fell.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:16 am

Vines broke the surface of the ground and began to encase the fallen yonkou. "Is he going to die???" Gael asked.
Back to top Go down
Wander

Wander

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:22 am

Jerrikar laughed "Excuses already? Sad that someone of your level cant even... what did you say "You think a low life Shichibukai like you can be enough to keep up with me?" well if im such a low life, why couldnt you do anyting when i was playing around? Sleep well, well you wont get any." Jerrikar said laughing.

Jerrikar stood up and looked around, and then at the newcomer as he took a drink of his sake "Well he might, considering his body is doused...i would give him 24 hours before he would die a excrusiatingly painful death. Without treatment of corse, though by the looks of the WG agents over there they already have plans and dont want him to die." he said looking at some World Governmetn men who came out from thier Building on the island, he grabbed into his trench coat and pulled out a vial with a green liquid in it, a antidote. "So who might you be now? Im not a fan of letting others get in my fights, for they usually become friendly fire."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:25 am

Agent Q walked up and flashed his badge "Good evening Jerikar sama, we are followed you under orders of Clause Filmore sama, we have been given direct orders to take in this yonkou...... you will be rewarded for your service for justice... TAKE HIM IN" A roup of agents place him under lock and key.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:28 am

"Not that important. I just didn't want you two fighting much longer. I figured that there would eventually be collateral damage, and that isn't something I like," Gael replied, prepared to leave. The vines came back and gave him his bag and Fenrir back.
Back to top Go down
Wander

Wander

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:33 am

Jerrikar gave the World Agents a look "Keep your damm reward, im not here for your service or justice. Get out of my sight before i feel like making you join him on the ground." he said angerly at the Agents, he hated them just as mutch as anyone else who calls themselves pirates. "Give the credit to the random guy if you want." he said pointing lazily at Gael.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:41 am

Agent Q then saw Gael "You helped take down a yonkou? give me a minute...."

Agent Q talked quietly into th den den mushi for 15 minutes , then he turned around to face Jerikar and Gael "ummmm Jerikar sama, we have been ordered to inform you that the government has asked for you and Gael san to head to Enies Lobby right away"

((It will be on this very post, and then an agent will greet you two at enies lobby))
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:45 am

Gael reluctantly stopped. He didn't want to get in trouble. "Well, okay..." Gael said, "but I don't have a ship... really..."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:47 am

Agent Q then smiled "No problems , we can give you a lift there, but it is vital that Jerikar sama and you come to Enies Lobby right away!!"
Back to top Go down
Wander

Wander

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:49 am

"Tsk, im already getting sucked into the weekly Meetings? Is this one of those Required ones? If not im not going to bother." he said, as he looked over at the other man.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:50 am

Gael smiled. "Thanks." He was ready to follow Agent Q whenever.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:52 am

Agent Q then said to Jerikar "It is required sir, there is something big happening, we need all schibukai to convene, including you.... please follow me Mr Gael" Agent Q wals to the ship.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:54 am

Gael follows obediently, but is prepared to defend himself if it was a trap.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:56 am

((We will do a timeskip here))

AT ENIES LOBBY

The gates had finally opened and Agent Q stepped out of the ship "Mr Gael please follow me....."
Back to top Go down
Wander

Wander

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:59 am

Jerrikar sighed "Its just one anoyance after another today isnt..." he said as he started to follow the World government Agent to the ship.
*At Enis Lobby*
"Whats all of this about... i feel like i was just here a few days ago."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:01 am

Gael followed Agent Q, still wary. He was practically surrounded by World Government agents, so he'd have a really difficult time escaping if it was a trap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next