One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.

Go down 
+4
nikz200
Gael
Wander
Kaiser Yonkou
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. Empty
PostSubject: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:35 pm

In a small bar in Banaro Island

Seshomaru entered at the bar and ordered a glass of sake. He then overheard two people talking. Hey have your heard? The new appointed Shichibukai is here today. . Seshomaru quickly finishes his sake and puts the money on the table. He steps outside the bar and spoke to himself. New Shichibukai eh? That's new. . He dashed through the town and saw a Big Manor. He hid in the woods and observed the surroundings. He saw that some WG Agents are guarding the Manor. Seshomaru stood up and spoke. Looks like the rumor is true. . Seshomaru dashed from the woods and killed the WG Agents. Come out Shichibukai. I know you are in there!
Back to top Go down
Wander

Wander

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:42 pm

"Hahaha What luck!" said a laughing voice from somewhere nearby.
"Why dont you look at that, i come here looking for one Pirate and i find even a better one. I thought i had enough excitement for one day, but it seems that the world is constantly throwing me surprises, not to bad i must say." The sun came out from behind the clouds and was shining behind the man twards Seshomaru.
The man jumped down from the roof and onto the street, he was waring a long black leather trench coat, letting the arms hang down. "Well you were asking for me, Yonkou Seshomaru... ha. So to what do i oww this honor to?" he said getting a malicious little smile on his face, his eyes watching Seshomaru like a predator was watching its prey waiting to pounce.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:53 pm

Seshomau did not spoke and dashed towards the Shichibukai. He then held his left arm and unleashed a powerful left punch.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:58 pm

Gael was hidden in the boughs of a nearby tree. He watched the Shichibukai and Yonkou engage, and quickly prayed it wouldn't escalate.
Back to top Go down
Wander

Wander

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:02 pm

"Oww looks like i hit a hit the spot!" he said excitedly.
Jerrikar's eyes were watching him, he easily dodged by moving to his left and moving forward he aimed his right arm and thrust it for a powerful right punch to Seshomaru's chest
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:05 pm

Seshomaru quickly reacted and grabbed Jerikkar's right hand with his left one. Well forgive me if I just punched all of a sudden. Seshomaru then held back his right arm and unleashed a swift jab aiming at the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Wander

Wander

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:09 pm

Jerrikar moved quickly quickly grabbing Seshomaru's right with his left. "I think i can forgive that, only mabey though." he said as he pushed forward kicking up his right knee at Seshomaru's chest.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:15 pm

Gael slipped into the wood itself and came out at the base of the tree. Out of sight, he created two mannequins. He was prepared to intervene if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:18 pm

Seshomaru flew back by a few inches but it seemed it did very little damage. Well that attack is kinda, nice. Its now my turn. . Seshomaru removed something from his right arm. When it landed it created a very large crater. Seshomaru then unleashed a very fast and powerful right punch aiming at the stomach. The punch was thrice the speed of the previous punches.
Back to top Go down
Wander

Wander

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:24 pm

"I would hope, I was getting worried u were just for show." Jerrikar watched him take something from his right arm 'Weights?' he thought as Seshomaru's speed suddenly increased, he was thankful for his ranged training here. He saw the attack comming and jumped back and threw on a tekkai when the punch landed to minimize the damage though he still got thrown across the town. Rolling once he easily landed on his feet, he spat out some blood "Well i guess that this may be a fun day after all."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:31 pm

Seshomaru then spoke. Looks like you are worthy of becoming a Shichibukai. . Seshomaru then puts back his weights and started walking towards Jerrikar.
Back to top Go down
Wander

Wander

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:38 pm

"Aww, i was liking that look you had in your eyes there.. tsk tsk tsk. Though i have to think that you didnt come all this way just to give me a little test am i right? I cant be worth that much of your time." He said as he folded his arms across his chest, his hands covered by his coat. He walked at a equal pace to Seshomaru, Soru, he suddenly appeared behind Seshomaru holding a gun at his back with his right hand his finger pulling on the trigger, his other hand still hidden.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:41 pm

Gael had his vines drag his mannequins underground and position them behind and below Seshomaru and Jerrikar, waiting for a good chance to strike.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:48 pm

As Seshomaru walks. He slowly gains sight of Jerrikar. Isn't that all a Shichibukai can do?
Back to top Go down
Wander

Wander

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:43 am

Jerrikar's gun fired at point blank range at Seshomaru's back "I can also dance extremily well." he said, figuring the bullet probably would of hit from his lack of egerness. Besides he didnt really feel like upping his game on this man yet, it would be a insult.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:00 am

Seshomaru moved slightly to the right but the bullet still scratched his left arm. He turned around and dashed towards Jerrikar. Now come on now you know that it will not work. . He then lifts his left leg and does a roundhouse.
Back to top Go down
Wander

Wander

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:41 am

"Well as they say, if you dont have to do something..dont, besides your getting rather boring." Jerrikar pulled out another gun with his Left hand from under his trench coat, and put away his other gun in his left. He quickly aimed the gun at Seshomaru's Chest and fired as he easly dodged the roundhouse by moving backwards. "Im really just hoping that your not even trying, So far...sad excuse for a Yonkou i would have to say. Well? You just here to play cat and mouse or are you actually here to acomplish something? From what you have been showing me i can see why no one with a reputaion would actually want to serve under you. Though i would have to say my biggest question...is why would anyone sacrifce their lives for some pathetic wimp like you."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:32 am

Seshomaru seemed that he was pissed and offended on what Jerrikar said and used his devil fruit powers to slow the bullet. Oh. You think a low life Shichibukai like you can be enough to keep up with me? Give me a break! . He removed his weights on both of his arms and aimed a faster right uppercut than the left punch.
Back to top Go down
Wander

Wander

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:55 am

"To bad for you that were both mearly Low Life Scum!" Jerrikar knew it himself, his eyes and muscles could easily keep up and follow Seshomaru's movement but it was mearly the fact that he wasnt a close combat fighter. Though he could tell something else was wrong, he memorised the speed that Seshomaru's attack was without the weights and it was moving even faster now...a Devil Fruit? Shit, if i dont pull out the big guns now hes going to wipe the floor with me, i cant keep up with that kind of speed in close range...but in long range easy enough. He thought as he quickly jumped back and activated Tekkai, making sure he only got hit with the faster punch. Using the momentum he was thrown back a ways, he pulled out both of his guns and started to spray the area with bullets as he kept his feet moving.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:38 am

Seshomaru just laughed and unsheathes his sword. He cuts the bullets with his fast reaction and speed while using the power of his Devil Fruit. He slowly walks towards Jerrikar. You got many ways before you can be a challenge to me. Air Slash! . Seshomaru slashes his sword upward and a powerful force was created and it aimed towards Jerrikar.
Back to top Go down
Wander

Wander

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:47 am

"Ignorence is Bliss is it not? I would hold onto that feeling your having right now, it will be a warm welcome in your future. Though you never did answer my question...Why did you just run away, when your captain was taking blows for you, the fear of death pulsing though your veins? The smell of blood in the air tingling in your nose? What made you crack and abandon those that took you in?" he said as he easily dodged the Air slash by moving to the side.
"Seriously? you can do better than that Traitor." he said as he put away the gun that was in his right and and grabbed the saber that was on his back, unsheathing it.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:55 am

Seshomaru was really pissed. He sheathes his sword and used his speed to be next to Jerrikar face to face. Tough words kid. . He took all his anger and used all his strength and speed to unleash a punch aiming at Jerrikar.
Back to top Go down
Wander

Wander

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:00 am

By the time Seshomaru appeared next to him, jerrikar used his own speed and appeared sitting on a roof top nearby, leaving a fizzling 'present' behind "Hit a nerve huh? A nice Confession Traitor." he said as the bomb he left behind exploded. Shit... heh heh, that guy hits alot harder than i hoped, if i didnt use Tekkai to block those punches i would be a really crappy spot right now. he said swolling the blood in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:23 am

Call me all you want I don't care. Seshomaru appeared at the back of Jerrikar and aimed a kick at the head.
Back to top Go down
Wander

Wander

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:31 am

"Owww? Really, your mouth says one thing, but your eyes say the opposite. Oww i get it 'Wink Wink' Right?" Jerikar easily followed his movements with his eyes, Twirling his body around slashing his blade at Seshomaru's undefended leg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.   New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Shichibukai Appointed. Seshomaru the Powerful Flash Investigates.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next