One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private Message (PM)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Private Message (PM) Empty
PostSubject: Private Message (PM)   Private Message (PM) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 8:54 am

Did someone send me a PM recently? I recieved an email saying I had a PM, but my PM Inbox is empty
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Private Message (PM)   Private Message (PM) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:45 am

Yes. I sent you a PM. It was so utterly important that it decided the fate of the entire universe. For you to not have received it means that the universe is already unfolding into an uncontrollable mess. I blame you for the destruction of our universe. If only you had received the message, a crisis of universal scale could have been averted. But now it is too late. We must resign ourselves to the fact that everything we know will son be gone and everyone will perish in the cataclysm. It is all your fault.

No. I didn't send you anything.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Private Message (PM)   Private Message (PM) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:52 am

My bad....I kinda feel like Urkel when he says "Did I do that?" after having the universe be totally annihalated for my blunder! I want to apologize for my incompetence and I wish that my deepest deepest apology could compensate for the oncoming Apocolypse. I guess your probably so angry at me that you want to kill me even though it wouldn't make the slightest difference to our current predicament...

LOL lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Message (PM)   Private Message (PM) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Message (PM)
Page 1 of 1