One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Finding a crew (private)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Serious: Finding a crew (private) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Finding a crew (private)   Serious: Finding a crew (private) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:27 pm

Adad was walking was in the port of Mock Town located on Jaya island. He had heard that some tough pirate crews have known to come here, and wanted to find a suitable crew worthy of his talents. Despite it being teamed with pirates, the port seemed like an resort. Adad guessed none of the pirates wanted to cause trouble here for there would be nothing to buy with their riches. The citizens began to stare and wonder about Adad. He dressed like a priest and had wings attached to his back. Adad guessed they never saw a sky person before. He found a pub where he could have a drink from his long journey on the sea. He ordered himself a drink as well as some food. Neither did Adad know that a group of pirates were watching him across the bar. "You lost or something pal? This bar is only for pirates." one guy said. Adad turned to see he was wearing red coat and a captain's hat, and then looked back to the wanted posters he collected. "You are the captain of the Emperor Pirates, Captain Lozec. Your bounty is 2,000,000 right?" Captain Lozec smiled along with his five other men "Yeah so what of it? Are you some kind of bounty hunter?" The waitress set Adad's food on the counter. "No, I wanted to know does your power reflect your bounty. I have been searching for a crew to join, and have not met a single crew worthy of my services. I just wanted to know whether you were strong or not." Captain Lozec and his men took out their sword and weapons. They slowly made their way toward Adad. "Who does this guy think he is questioning me? I will have this guy's body in a million pieces when I'm done with him." Adad simply turned back to his food and gulped his drink down. Then when his thirst was quenched, Adad created a nimbus in his palm "Kumo Kumo screen!" The cloud leaped from his hand covering the pirates. Adad got up from his seat, and used the jet dial on his feet to quickly sprint toward the cloud. The pirates had no idea where he was coming from as he barraged them in a array of attacks. He knocked one guy unto the floor by slamming his head unto the ground. Adad then jetted to other left of him punching him in the face with such speed and force that he flew through a wall into the outside. One the pirates tried hitting with a mace from behind, but Adad quickly opened his right palm and absorbed the blow with the impact connected to his hand. Then Adad punched him with his left hand knocking him down. The fourth one tried to shoot him with his dual pistols, but Adad used another technique. "Kumo Kumo custion!" Adad produced another cloud from his left hand that soften the blow of the bullets. The bullets bounced off the clouds and fell to the floor. "What the hell are you?!" the pirated said. Adad simply sprinted and punched him in his face. Captain Lozec was all that was left. He fell on his knees. "Please...don't hurt me. I'll do anything...Anything!" he begged. Adad grinned "You pay for my meal, and damages for the pub." The pirate captain shook his head "Yeah sure whatever you want." Adad decided it was time to leave the pub. Then right before he exited the door Adad said "Don't let me catch in the grand line again." Adad then proceeded to continue his walk around the port. It seemed like the marines were giving far too much credit to pirates these days. That was the fourth crew he challenged today and they were weak.
Back to top Go down

Serious: Finding a crew (private)
Page 1 of 1