One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Duelist GrandS' Saga, Chapter 1, Subchapter II: The Raid [Private, Me and Kenny]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel GrandS

Ezekiel GrandS

The Duelist GrandS' Saga, Chapter 1, Subchapter II: The Raid [Private, Me and Kenny] Empty
PostSubject: The Duelist GrandS' Saga, Chapter 1, Subchapter II: The Raid [Private, Me and Kenny]   The Duelist GrandS' Saga, Chapter 1, Subchapter II: The Raid [Private, Me and Kenny] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:46 pm

It was a beautiful day. Everyone was happy. Now that it was morning, it was the perfect time to destroy the Marine base.Ez had awaken from his slumber. He saw no sign of Ken. He went outside the tavern and looked at the giant Marine base. Ez walked down the road and took his cloak off. At the gate of the base, he ran up the wall, jumping inside. Unsheathing his swords, he expected Ken to appear randomly and inconveinietly. The Marines weren't out yet and Ez had been crawling around. He was sneaking, looking for a good place to loot. Money was important. When he came across a hidden door, which was obviously there, he just tried to find a way to open it. A book case was next to it, obviously it would have a switch. Finding the switch, Ez had entered the hidden room. It had a cellar. He traveled down it, looking at the belli. " HOLY CRAP!" he said. He pulled folded bags from out his pants for looting. He had 2 bags. When they were filled, he climbed up and down, getting the bags out of the cellar. When he got up, he held both bags over his shoulders. Ez ran out like crazy and was doing this like a suicide mission. " COME ON MARINES! SIEGHART GRANDSIEGE IS HERE!" he yelled, going for the entrance. The Marines had started to come out. They had their cutlasses only. So Ez ran up the wall and jumped, running in random directions. There was 600,000 belli in total. 300,000 each.

Ez was going for the entrance. Hoping to run into Ken on the way.
Back to top Go down

The Duelist GrandS' Saga, Chapter 1, Subchapter II: The Raid [Private, Me and Kenny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duelist GrandS' Saga, Chapter 1, Subchapter II: The Raid [Private, Me and Kenny]   The Duelist GrandS' Saga, Chapter 1, Subchapter II: The Raid [Private, Me and Kenny] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:05 pm

Kenjiro came up behind a marine and put the katana to his throat. "ALRIGHT LET THE CRAZY MAN GO AND I'LL LET THE CAPTIAN GO!" kenjiro yelled. "Dont listen to him men he wont do i-GAH!" the captian yelled on to get stabbed in the back. "ALRIGHT NOW MOVE!" he yelled but the men stayed.

"Guess i'ma have to do this the hard way." kenjiro said pulling the katana across the mans neck sliceing it. Four mariens rushed at kenjiro with their cutlass pulled out. He jumped over them and stabbed the first one in the back. The other three came running at him only for him to jump over them once more and slice to on the backs sending them down to the ground. Kenjiro then sent a colum of fire at the last one finishing him off.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel GrandS

Ezekiel GrandS

PostSubject: Re: The Duelist GrandS' Saga, Chapter 1, Subchapter II: The Raid [Private, Me and Kenny]   The Duelist GrandS' Saga, Chapter 1, Subchapter II: The Raid [Private, Me and Kenny] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:14 pm

There was no sign of Ez now. Ken had taken care of the Marines obviously. A marine was rushing behind Ken but a sword fragment came from an alleyway, piercing the marine's head and gripping it, as the marine was pulled into the alleyway. Ez had walked out and sheathed both swords. " Need help? The loot is safe. Now we gotta get some food and supplies. I will take care of these guys while you go bag up some food and supplies." he said, throwing the bags at Ken. He ran at a Marine, handspringing over him. He flamingo kicked the Marine, knocking him out. Unsheathing Solitario, he had the hilt in his pocket. Ez used the 100 fragmented blades on the marines, slicing them up.

Ez had stopped using 1FB. " 100 Fragmented Blades...." he said. Then, someone had shot his arm he just used for Solitario. " AGH! Dang Marines..." he said, yelping. He using Selvatico and hid in the alleyways, using them as a passage for travel. Since the buildings weren't high, he jumped ontop of them and ran towards a sharpshooter Marine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Duelist GrandS' Saga, Chapter 1, Subchapter II: The Raid [Private, Me and Kenny]   The Duelist GrandS' Saga, Chapter 1, Subchapter II: The Raid [Private, Me and Kenny] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:12 pm

Kenjiro nodded grabbing the bag and ran off to grab food and such. As he came down the hall way he had encounterd another marien. He ran at him and shoved his firey fist through the mans chest killing him. Kenjiro ran into the kitchen stocked up on food and ran out. "CAPTIAN I GOT THE STUFF COME ON!" kenjiro yelled.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel GrandS

Ezekiel GrandS

PostSubject: Re: The Duelist GrandS' Saga, Chapter 1, Subchapter II: The Raid [Private, Me and Kenny]   The Duelist GrandS' Saga, Chapter 1, Subchapter II: The Raid [Private, Me and Kenny] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:24 pm

Ez had sidestepped many bullets from the sharpshooter. One bullet knicked his face. " Damn. I will kill you..." he said, stopping and then spartan throwing Selvatico. It speared right into the sharpshooter's head. Dashing at incredible speeds, he grabbed Selvatico and pulled it out. He sheathed it and jumped down. Nodding at Ken he ran towards the entrance. He stopped by an alleyway which had a big box blocking the way. He opened the box and pulled out two bags of loot. He held both and continued running for the entrance. There was only one sharpshooter. But the marines had started flinging their cutlasses. Everyone missed and hit a civilian on accident for most. By the time he got to the entrance he ran up the gate and jumped off the top of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Duelist GrandS' Saga, Chapter 1, Subchapter II: The Raid [Private, Me and Kenny]   The Duelist GrandS' Saga, Chapter 1, Subchapter II: The Raid [Private, Me and Kenny] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:28 pm

Kenjiro followed ez and blasted a hole to escape through. As he ran out of the hole he had something to ask. "Shouldn't we be trying to get some new crew members captian?" he said with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel GrandS

Ezekiel GrandS

PostSubject: Re: The Duelist GrandS' Saga, Chapter 1, Subchapter II: The Raid [Private, Me and Kenny]   The Duelist GrandS' Saga, Chapter 1, Subchapter II: The Raid [Private, Me and Kenny] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:41 pm

Ez nodded. " We need a Crew. But we need supplies. If we don't have supplies. We can't support others. Fishing would support one or two people. Once we hit the sea we don't have anything to clean the fish." he said. He had enough room for the loot and supplies in the carriage. surprisingly. " We didn't get as much as I planned. But it is enough. AGH!" he said then yelled. Ez had yelped because of his wound. When they got to the carriage he placed the stuff in and got a towel to tie around his arm after he cleaned it with water. " Damn marines.....Shot me in my arm. Anyways. I expected us have a carriage to ourselves. One fory ou and one for me. But I guess change of plans. We got 600,000 belli. Enough for the next village. Next time, we will look for crew members." he explained. After that, Ez quieted down. Ez signalled Ken to take over the carriage so he can sleep. But he only shut his eyes without falling asleep. Although, it seemed as though he slept.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Duelist GrandS' Saga, Chapter 1, Subchapter II: The Raid [Private, Me and Kenny]   The Duelist GrandS' Saga, Chapter 1, Subchapter II: The Raid [Private, Me and Kenny] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:46 pm

As kenjiro climbed in he fell asleep all most instantly.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel GrandS

Ezekiel GrandS

PostSubject: Re: The Duelist GrandS' Saga, Chapter 1, Subchapter II: The Raid [Private, Me and Kenny]   The Duelist GrandS' Saga, Chapter 1, Subchapter II: The Raid [Private, Me and Kenny] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:56 pm

Ez had sighed when Ken fell asleep. He opened his eyes and just continued watching the road. By evening, he awoke Ken. " Hey. Let's stop and eat. All we need is one small portion of food and water a day." he said, getting down and pulling out the water and food supplies. He also pulled out pots and pans. Ez wasn't much of a cook but he could make a pretty good stew. His mother was the cook of the Great DarkHart (ship) her and father sailed. Their crew always enjoyed meals and sometimes she would bring some to Ez. He started the flame with a pair of rocks and twigs. He slowly cooked the stew, having only enough for half of a bowl. He poured water in two cups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Duelist GrandS' Saga, Chapter 1, Subchapter II: The Raid [Private, Me and Kenny]   The Duelist GrandS' Saga, Chapter 1, Subchapter II: The Raid [Private, Me and Kenny] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:34 am

Ken took one of the cups and took a sip of the water "So whats your reason?" kenjiro asked about ez's reason for being a pirate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Duelist GrandS' Saga, Chapter 1, Subchapter II: The Raid [Private, Me and Kenny]   The Duelist GrandS' Saga, Chapter 1, Subchapter II: The Raid [Private, Me and Kenny] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Duelist GrandS' Saga, Chapter 1, Subchapter II: The Raid [Private, Me and Kenny]
Page 1 of 1