One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious Flash Back: Two Sides Meet. Doku meets Ti'ar (Private. Me and Gael. Bad language imminent.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Serious Flash Back: Two Sides Meet. Doku meets Ti'ar (Private. Me and Gael. Bad language imminent.) Empty
PostSubject: Serious Flash Back: Two Sides Meet. Doku meets Ti'ar (Private. Me and Gael. Bad language imminent.)   Serious Flash Back: Two Sides Meet. Doku meets Ti'ar (Private. Me and Gael. Bad language imminent.) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:26 pm

There was Doku about a week before his crew was set off to take over a marine base. He had heard through Gael of a marine known as Ti'ar who dabbled in slavery. The young man had metal cuffs on, something he could easily manipulate into a weapon but decided not to..Yet. Two marines a male and female brought him to Ti'ar and kicked him to his knees. The young man's hair was down thus covering his face from the man known as the Demon Jailor. "Sir. We caught this one trying to sneak on board." The male said with a scowl. "Should we shoot him?" The female asked.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Serious Flash Back: Two Sides Meet. Doku meets Ti'ar (Private. Me and Gael. Bad language imminent.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Flash Back: Two Sides Meet. Doku meets Ti'ar (Private. Me and Gael. Bad language imminent.)   Serious Flash Back: Two Sides Meet. Doku meets Ti'ar (Private. Me and Gael. Bad language imminent.) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:43 pm

Ti'ar groaned and slapped his forehead. "What the hell do you think, dumbasses? Punishment's my fucking job, haven't I told you that a million times? Get the fuck out of my sight, I've got this under control." They hesitant for but a split second before Ti'ar morphed into his animalistic zoan form and literally barked at them. They turned heel and ran, leaving Ti'ar to morph back to his original form. "You... you don't look anywhere near god damn familiar. You're too damn... what's the word... whatever, not important. Probably forgot about you because of your fucking lack of muscle. Probably shouldn't be too hard to break you, ya little shit.*

Ti'ar grabbed the man by the scruff of his neck and picked him up, looking him directly in the eyes. "You don't look too damaged... would have been far more fucking intelligent if you had stayed away... I might have clear fucking ignored your existence. You might have made it through life in less than three god damn pieces." He set the man down and started dragging him back to his special prison. He tossed the man onto the table roughly, grinning wildly. "Now... should I make a suggestion about how we get this shit started, bitch?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious Flash Back: Two Sides Meet. Doku meets Ti'ar (Private. Me and Gael. Bad language imminent.)   Serious Flash Back: Two Sides Meet. Doku meets Ti'ar (Private. Me and Gael. Bad language imminent.) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:02 pm

Doku did nothing but smile through out Ti'ar whole little campaign of physical harm and foul language. With a chuckle Doku morphed the cuffs open and sat up "Now now Ti'ar I'm sure Gael put me on the no rape or harm list. One, Doku Nakamura at your service. Also might I say that act of power and roughness..I can see why Gael speaks so highly of you." Doku said standing to his feet. "Might I also add you are in rather well shape, looks like you could punch right through someone's head with biceps that big." Doku said circling the man. "Ahh the demonic jailor such power. Such reputation...Not to mention Gael mentioned how well endowed you are. Shame if I wasn't here on business I would have allowed you to continue." Doku said flashing Ti'ar a grin.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious Flash Back: Two Sides Meet. Doku meets Ti'ar (Private. Me and Gael. Bad language imminent.)   Serious Flash Back: Two Sides Meet. Doku meets Ti'ar (Private. Me and Gael. Bad language imminent.) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:43 pm

Ti'ar scowled at the man in front of him. "Bullshit. How the fuck would I know if you're actually Doku? Yeah, Gael told me not to rip him a new asshole, but you... I don't know who the fuck you are. If you can't do well enough to prove it, or say something only Gael would tell me, then... fuck right the hell off." He smiled a toothy grin in response to Doku's sweet talking. "I guess you've got a fucking good mouth on you... I won't destroy that, then." He placed a hand over his crotch, his grin growing wider. "Rumors about shit like that will get damn near everywhere, wouldn't they? Can't say they're false."

Confusion came onto his face rather quickly. "Business? What the fuck do you mean, business?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious Flash Back: Two Sides Meet. Doku meets Ti'ar (Private. Me and Gael. Bad language imminent.)   Serious Flash Back: Two Sides Meet. Doku meets Ti'ar (Private. Me and Gael. Bad language imminent.) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:06 am

No sooner then Ti'ar asked Doku for Doku responded "Puppy, don't get mad... that's not a bone you can chew on." the key phrase Gael gave Doku to allow Ti'ar to know he was on the up and up. With a chuckle Doku removed a zippo from his right side front pocket. The zippo looked like it cost quite a bit, onyx on the bottom and a ruby on the top between the two gems it was pure silver. Flicking open the case from his left front pocket he pulled out a cigar and put it between his teeth. Lightning it with a green colored flame from the zippo between putting it back. Taking a hit off of it Doku sat in a chair that was previously knocked over and removed two shot glasses and a bottle with mixed vodka and rum in it. "Drinking man Ti'ar? I assume a big strong man like you can hold down something so much stronger than this." Doku said once more trying to stroke Ti'ar's ego.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious Flash Back: Two Sides Meet. Doku meets Ti'ar (Private. Me and Gael. Bad language imminent.)   Serious Flash Back: Two Sides Meet. Doku meets Ti'ar (Private. Me and Gael. Bad language imminent.) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:28 am

Ti'ar groaned and covered his face with his hands. He dropped straight onto the floor, moaning into his hands. "God Gael can be such an unbelievable asshole sometimes. Yeah, yeah, that's the fucking key phrase I guess. The douche." He eyed the shot glasses through his fingers, groaning again. "Don't be smug. Of course I'm a drinking man. I prefer shit that actually fills you up, rather than something that gets you fucking wasted without giving you something in your stomach." He held out a hand to Doku, saying "I'd show you what I could handle, but this shit isn't the worst. Hand it over. Tell me what the hell you're here for."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious Flash Back: Two Sides Meet. Doku meets Ti'ar (Private. Me and Gael. Bad language imminent.)   Serious Flash Back: Two Sides Meet. Doku meets Ti'ar (Private. Me and Gael. Bad language imminent.) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:35 am

Doku inhaled and let out a puff of smoke "Sorry, I was trained in the drunken sword style. So I tend to get filled up on this." he said handing the bottle over to Ti'ar. "As for the business I mentioned during my training with Gael I stumbled upon...Well basically his sex dungeon in the basement." Doku said with a chuckle "So I've come to buy slaves off of you simple as that." Doku said before drinking his shot of the alcoholic mix. A rather bitter mix it was, he intended to add Saki at one point but figured it'd be over kill. "So how much for them?" Doku asked.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious Flash Back: Two Sides Meet. Doku meets Ti'ar (Private. Me and Gael. Bad language imminent.)   Serious Flash Back: Two Sides Meet. Doku meets Ti'ar (Private. Me and Gael. Bad language imminent.) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:37 am

Ti'ar took a swig of the stuff, grimacing. Damn he didn't really like the taste of this stuff. "He let you in there? You're a lucky little fucker. He never lets anyone leave there once they've seen it. There have been two exceptions save you. Don't take that lightly, asshole." Ti'ar shrugged, grinning again. "Slaves, eh? You want pirates, right? I can give you something, dipshit. All the best ones go to Gael, but I can spare some assholes from what's left. What are you looking for?" The smile soon turned into a stern glare. "What do you plan to give me for compensation, fucktard?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious Flash Back: Two Sides Meet. Doku meets Ti'ar (Private. Me and Gael. Bad language imminent.)   Serious Flash Back: Two Sides Meet. Doku meets Ti'ar (Private. Me and Gael. Bad language imminent.) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:24 am

Doku pulled out about four bags. One was filled with berri, one with rubies, one with diamonds and the last with sea stone "Take your pick Ti'ar, Or I'll use them all together to buy a large number of them." Doku said a grin appearing on his face.

(sorry for short post. Cant do much atm)
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious Flash Back: Two Sides Meet. Doku meets Ti'ar (Private. Me and Gael. Bad language imminent.)   Serious Flash Back: Two Sides Meet. Doku meets Ti'ar (Private. Me and Gael. Bad language imminent.) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 4:19 pm

Ti'ar's smile grew nice and wide, and he gave a deep, throaty chuckle. "The seastone's gonna be fuckloads more helpful than the rest of that shit. Come on, I'll show you what we've got, and you can pick and choose. Just don't tell Martello about it, he'll probably be a dick and say something about how it's a breach of protocol or some shit." He stood up, roughly grabbing the bag filled with seastone and gesturing for Doku to follow him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious Flash Back: Two Sides Meet. Doku meets Ti'ar (Private. Me and Gael. Bad language imminent.)   Serious Flash Back: Two Sides Meet. Doku meets Ti'ar (Private. Me and Gael. Bad language imminent.) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 4:41 pm

Doku stood up and collected the other bags of gems and money and replaced them. Doku took another hit from the cigar and let out a puff of smoke as he followed Ti'ar "Ti'ar I must say your Zoan fits you well. A huge muscle bound beast. I wonder if you're just as much as a monster in bed." Doku asked with a chuckle
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious Flash Back: Two Sides Meet. Doku meets Ti'ar (Private. Me and Gael. Bad language imminent.)   Serious Flash Back: Two Sides Meet. Doku meets Ti'ar (Private. Me and Gael. Bad language imminent.) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:14 pm

Ti'ar snarled in response to Doku's flattery. "I'd say I'd show you, if Gael hadn't revoked my right to fuck you up a wall. You're damn good at pointing out my best qualities, I'll say that much. I'll show you some other fucking time, okay?" He led Doku into the hallway lined with prison cells. "You can take as many as you want... shit was getting crowded anyway. Run your choices by me first, though, asshole, or else we'll have a problem if you take one of the ones I'm saving."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious Flash Back: Two Sides Meet. Doku meets Ti'ar (Private. Me and Gael. Bad language imminent.)   Serious Flash Back: Two Sides Meet. Doku meets Ti'ar (Private. Me and Gael. Bad language imminent.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious Flash Back: Two Sides Meet. Doku meets Ti'ar (Private. Me and Gael. Bad language imminent.)
Page 1 of 1