One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GoreFish

GoreFish

Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious)   Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:45 am

Guri looked at the hand suspiciously.
It was just a second, but his smile weakened a little while he thought it through. What did he even care? Acting like a friend wouldn't hurt, right?
He took the hand and his smile was back.
"Thank you..."
He had the feeling this wasn't over yet... He let go of Williams hand and looked out on the sea. Good weather, wind wasn't a problem... He wasn't needed much.
"So, when are we going to be there?"
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious)   Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:50 am

''well I am not sure, I dont got any navigator skills really, but I think in about half an hour'' he answered, looking out to the sea,enjoying the weather
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious)   Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:56 am

Guri nodded. Looking at the sea, he himself thought it'd be more like twenty minutes.
If nothing happened now. But the air wasn't humid, and there weren't many clouds, so it most likely wasn't going to rain.
"And when we arrive we just look for that shichibukai and fight him?"
That sounded like something his new captain would do, but he had to make sure before. This time, he'd get a sword before he fought someone.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious)   Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:12 am

''well yes I've got a plan how we can capture and defeat him, we must take this chance and defeat him in one try, well Guri is there anything you need before the battle, or are you already all set, I'll be leaving now I need to get some special made harpoons from the equipment lodge before we go to battle'' william said as he went off to the equipment lodge to grab his gear and to make himself ready for the upcoming fight
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious)   Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:29 am

Guri looked after him. That boy sure did talk much.
Then he sighed and went after him.
"Well, if there's a good sword anywhere on this ship, I'd take it..."
He had the feeling that ominous plan would involve him.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious)   Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:23 pm

((gorefish I discussed this with gael, how would you like we skip the part of battling the shibuckai and start again just after we obtained the title of shibuckai crew?))
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious)   Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:50 am

(Okay. Fine with me. )
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious)   Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:07 pm

--after a fierce battle the shibuckai mervz got defeated, the grandlineyoungsters sold him of to the wg and took his place as a shibuckai crew, with william becoming a shibuckai. now as their first mission the grandline youngsters has been sent out to participate in the big upcoming war and to assist the marines in their battle--
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious)   Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2