One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!

Go down 
+2
nikz200
9thKing
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:30 pm

"Sha ha ha ha ha ha! Your threatening me? I find that humrous if not outright funny. You see I'm curious why your hesitating? Why don't you just eletrocute me, shoot your lighting, or are you mearly abale to project it and need pyhsical contact to use it? Am i close? Have you no ranged attacks?" Vladimir asked. he then pulled several throwing knives form his jacket and held them inbetween his fingers. "Pity, becasue I have plenty of ranged attacks" he said. Suddenly he started to spin aorund and around until his body became what looked like a black spinning top and then it happend. Many, many throwing knives came flying at Nero at different angles.

At the same time the reptile womam jumped up and stuck herself to the ceiling of the room. She crawled and leapt on the ceiling at a fast and rapid pace and then drawing her spear came down upon Dante from above with her spear aimed at his neck.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:33 pm

Troy looked at Lucia and then spoke " I only follow my captains orders of my captain wants to destroy a city i will follow him, if he wants to take your princess and hold her hostage i will follow him and nothing will make me question his actions" Troy then uses soru and appears behind Lucia " Demon Slash" Troy raises the spear and comes down with great force and power
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:40 pm

Nero sighed "Firstly, you are both ugly as hell...., secondly, who said i do not have ranged attacks? Dante......" Dante grinned,"Oi you better be careful, the princess in on board!!" NEro nodded, he touched the ground , "100,000,000 million volts, charge grid......" The ground begins generating violent electrical waves, electricity takes the form of wires or rope like things and begin attacking and shocking anything it touches, it swarms towards Vladmir. Dante meanwhile jumps up and uses rankyaku aiming to send the lizard lady flying out of the room. Nero smirked "Dont assume things you dont understand."

Meanwhil outside Lucia simply uses Ice sabre again and clashes with Troys spear in a uphanded way "Then you are pretending to be blind to the evil around you, you think you can justify it, but there is no excuse!!"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:46 pm

The spear came clashing with the ice saber with enough force to crack it, Troy then laughs " Did you think i care I didn't become a pirate so i could make excuses, I became one to enjoy life" Troy then drops to the ground and uses a sweep kick,
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:55 pm

Lucia used Geppou and began walking on the sky, she decided what to do "Fine, then die for your sins pirate..... Ice Sabres rain....." She starts raining down ice sabres on Troy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:00 pm

Vladimir mearly sighs and said, "Shadow shield." As he did his shadow took on the form of a giant shield that held up infornt of him. the volts of eletricity struck the shield and bounced off send bolts of lighting back at Nero and Dante as well as sending bolts crahsing allm over the room. "I wonder my large friend consideirng that wound i gave you and the attack you just used.....how painful is it to move?" he said with an evil smile as he suddnely ran at a very fast speed that seemed to make him vanish. Vladimir then appeared in a blink right in fornt of Dante and brought his arm and elbow across as he said, "Shadow Blade." His shadow then jumped up and attached to his arm and formed a hooked blade on his fore arm. he then brought the blade acorss and slashed Dante's throat open.

"One down, and one to go" he said as his shadow returned to normal and then he drew his sword form it's large sheath and looked at Nero with a smile.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:02 pm

Nero sighed, at the end of all that Vladmirs attacks were useless, he absorbed everything Vladmir fired back and the used his lightning speed which is way faster than Vladmirs to block his attack on Dante "You need to be more careful Dante..... and as for you, does the phrase as fast as lightning mean anything to you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:20 pm

"Does it?" Vladimir asked as his shadow expanded and formed a perfect clone of Vladimir behind Dante. The clone smirked and then lashed out with a powerful and vicious kick to Dante's already punctured chest. The force of the kick sent dante through the ship's wall and he was last seen plunging into the sea. "Sha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!" Vladimir laughed as he held his sword in a stance. At the same time the Vulture man seeing the hole made flew down and poked it's head into the hole while staying outside, hidden from view as it watched it's master curiously.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:35 pm

"There it is." Zero remarked, seeing the ship. He was too far. He grabbed his spyglass. "Doesn't look too good. Damn it, I can't make out who's who at this distance. Need to get closer."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:59 pm

"Enlighten me, boss..."
Patrizia, or dame six, as she was called, was standing close behind him. Of course, she had no means of telling what was going on back there. As usual, she had a wonderful smile on her face. She had learned well that no matter who she was talking to, smiling would have them be more polite and more likely to help her. Even though her boss wouldn't be fooled by somehitng as simple as that, it had become quite a habit.
"Who is fighting who, and why are... people like us... needed here?"
People like them... Assassins. The grey code. The boss, Zero, hadn't really told any of them what they were doing here.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:07 pm

"I don't know, six. We're supposed to find out. Apparently they're so focused on the war on Sabaody and other things, that they couldn't send anyone in their element on this." He says, still looking through the spyglass. "Maybe we'll just kill the attackers and leave it at that."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:23 pm

"Aaah, I see..."
Of course, she knew about the battle. It was hard not to know these days.
"So basically, we run in, kill them all, and leave? Sounds surprisingly easy to me..."
Normally, their jobs were harder. And different. But she wouldn't complain.
"Any info on those attackers?"
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:25 pm

"No. We just know they attacked the princess's ship. Might get a whole lot harder if they leave before we reach the ship."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:33 pm

Patrizia nodded quietly.
"We should hurry, then..."
She looked at her boss. She was ready to go, she just needed his order.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:17 pm

"If you have something that can hit from this distance, go ahead. The ship won't go any faster." He handed the spyglass over to Beatrice. He watched the shadow clone kick Dante into the sea. "They could leave any minute now. Damn this ship."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:26 pm

"Hmmm... Nothing we can do about it... If they escape before we make it there, will we pursue them?"
After all, they didn't really have any other choice. She definitely wouldn't go to her superior and admit failure. That would be inacceptable.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:36 pm

"We will. We don't have the exact orders yet, but in the end, they win likely request us to kill them."
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:27 pm

Troy used soru to dodge the ice sabres and used his spear to break the ones he couldn't dodge he then uses geppou to get on the same distance as Lucia he then uses Rankyaku to send an air slice at Lucia
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:23 am

Kave strolled through a hatchway in the deck of the ship to see his two comrades leaning over board to catch sight of something in front of the boat. As the ship crawled along, Kave stepped towards his fellow assasins.
"No orders?" he questioned his leader as he heard the last of the sentence said by him. "Suprising. the boss is usually so...punctual, with this kind of thing. Anything interesting going on?" he continued, digging a finger into the black wood of the ship, drawing out a curling sliver of wood.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:19 am

As Troy landed on the ground he looked out to sea and noticed a marine ship heading towards them at full spead he lands on the ground and yells down to his captain " Captain we're going to have company in a few minutes you'd better hurry it up" Troy then yells to the men to grab every thing they can and get it onto the ship he then waits for the girl to make the next move
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:05 pm

Hearing Troy call down to him, Vladimir glared at Nero and then smiled. His shadow suddenly shot forth and turned into a giant hand that reache dinto the closet. A scream was heard and the princess of Arabasta was pulled screaming and kicking by the giant shadow hand. The hand pulled back and Vladimir held out his sword so that it was pressed against the princess's neck. "If you don't want these royal rugs stained with her blood, then stand down warrior, I am not a butcher but I am still a pirate" he said with an evil smile.

"Put me down' the princess demanded. However Vladimir reached out with his free hand and pinched the girl's shoulder. She gasped and then passed out as Vladimir held her limp body out the vulture man zombie. It caught the girl in it's talons and flew off with her back to the Ghost Ship. Vladimir laughed a bit as he slashed with his sword and then knocked down a alturn spilling burning oil into the room. "Good bye warrior, but before I go....let me give you one final gift......a reunion with your friend I just sent to the bottom of the sea" he said as he quikcly drew his pistol, with a draw hidden by the flames.

Vladimir then squeezed the trigger and shot Nero right in the chest. He made sure to hit him, where he would miss his heart as he still wanted Nero alive for a moment. "It's time I end this once and for all" Vladimir said as he ran from the room and to the deck of the ship. Vladimir then shouted, "Black Horde return to the ship, we are leaving!" he said as he drew his sword. As his crew fell back, Vladimir smirked as he held his sword in a standing positon and he felt some guards surrounding him.

"Consider this a message, from the bowls of Hell! Odin's Strike!" Vladimir shouted as he slashed his sword down and cut into the deck with his storngest sword attack. Vladimir smirked as he jumped back a bit and stood on the ship's rail as he gripped a rope. Suddnely, the Arabasta ship buckled and wood splintered as the ship split in two due to Vladimir's slash.

"Sha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!" he laughed as he swung over to the Ghost Ship and landed amongst his crew. As he did he looked over and saw the Vulture man land with the Princess in it's talons. She was still unconcious, but unhurt. The zombie bowed and then went into the shadows, as Vladimir looked over at Kiulla and said, "Lock her in the brig." "Turn about we are leaving the area, I want us far and away from here immediatly" he said as the crew went about moving the ship away from the destroyed Arabasta ship and the incoming Navy one.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:34 am

"Dammit. The princess is in the other ship now." Zero cursed. "Let's follow them, but we will not fire our cannons, their ship is larger, with more men. We would be disadvantaged."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:09 am

Patrizia nodded and headed towards the deck, where the crew, made up of normal soldiers, was working.
"You heard the man! Follow the ship, but don't fire! Remember, they have an important hostage on board!"
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:01 pm

(Well, the normal soldiers could be temporary then and not very high in number, but I did not really intend for the Grey Code to have permanent rank&file minions.)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:07 pm

Killua was sailing the ship well, watching or weather "Hey CAPTAIN, where are we going, because there will be heavy rain and lightning in about 3hours!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!   A kidnapping!  The Black Horde strikes! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A kidnapping! The Black Horde strikes!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next