One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) Empty
PostSubject: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:02 am

The full moon shined down onto Louge town as the night took on a chilly air. As some people hung out at resturants and bars, some where closing shop and others where going to bed. As such very few saw the Galleon ship coming into port. The ship appered to be painted black, with tattery black sails, and a pirate flag on the top of the mast. It had 24 cannons, 12 on the port side, 12 on the starboard side. On the front of the ship was an image carved into the wood. It was a skeleton with black angel wings, and holding what looked like an oar. As the ship pulled into harbor, the helmsman sighed as he felt the anchor lower. Releasing the wheel he walked over to the Captain's cabin and banged on the door. "Um, Captain Barbat sir, we have arrived like you requested" he said nervously. The other crew men on the ship, some swabbing the decks, others hoisting crates into the cargo hold, and some eating food; watched as the cabin doors opened. Vladimir Barbat, dressed in his formal clothes and a black cape walked out of the cabin. He gripped his sword, "Odin's Sword" which was sheathed at his side and looked around at the crew. "Stop gawking you bilge rats and get back to work" he said in annoyance as he walked down the ship and off the gang plank into the town. The wind blew into his long black hair and he smiled a bit as he reached for the full moon. "Such as beautiful night, perfect for this dark purpose" he said silently as he continued to walk into town.

He soon apporached a loud and rowdy tavren, hearing shouts and hollars from inside. As he walked in however everyone seemed to stop what they where doing and stare at him. Standing at 7ft 5 ins tall Vladimir stood out in a crowd and the fact he had a 30,000,000 beli bounty on his head also seemed to reflect his already growing reputation. Walking over to the bar the barmaid behind it looked a bit freigthened of him as he sat down for a moment and then smiled at her. The girl reeled back in horror at Vladimir's fanged teeth and he smiled at her in an evil way as he said, "Wine please, a cabrenat if you have it."

Last edited by Vladimir Barbat on Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:42 pm

After weeks of traveling at sea Troy's boat finnaly landed at Louge Town, his small little fishing boat landed next to a huge pirate ship but Troy just ignored
it and walked towards the closes tavern.

As he walked into he noticed everyone was quiet and not drinking any of there drinks he looked around the tavern and noticed everyone was staring at a huge man sitting at the bar Troy walked up to the bar while everyone was staring at him he sat down beside the huge guy and looked at the waitress " Excuse me miss and i get a small drink over here please" he then looked at the guy next to him, Troy standing only 6ft tall looked small compared to giant man, the lady brought him his drink he took a sip and turned towards the huge guy and begins to talk " Man you are
huge how tall are you?' everyone looked at him in amazement and waited to see what would happen....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:28 pm

Vladimir sipped the wine he had been given slowly as he looked down at the man who had asked him about his height. Setting the goblet down and turing to face him, Vladimir smiled his fang shaped teeth and said, "I'm 7ft 5, though if you had seen me as a child you would have been surprised by how short I was." As he sipped he saw the bar maid staring at him again nervously. "Something wrong my dear?" he asked. The bar maid nodded and motioned to a collection of wanted posters on the wall. There, near the top was Vladimir's poster, the 30,000,000 beli price bright as day. In the poster he appeared to be sneering at someone as his picture made him look angry and cruel.

"Your that pirate Captain, the one everyone calls "The Black Warlord of the North." Please do not cause trouble, I only want to run a peaceful establishment" she said nervously. Vladimir looked at the poster and then back to the girl before smiling and then laughing loudly, "Sha ha ha ha ha ha! I see so my reputation does proceed me huh? Well I assure you my lady I will give you my word that once I am finished with my business here I will leave you in peace."
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:39 pm

Troy looked at Vladimir's Poster then back at Vladimir" hahaha I knew you looked familiar" Troy then takes a sip out of his glass " that must have been your pirate ship i saw out there" Troy then noticed the price on Vladimir bounty "30mill beli huh you must be something terrible in the eyes of the marines what did you do for a bounty that high" Troy then takes another sip out of his drink and motions to the lady for a refill " I've been looking for a crew to join traveling solo can get boring
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:53 am

Vladimir smirked and said, "Take your pick, I have commiitted robbery, piracy, kidnapping, pillaging, smuggling, destorying Government property, I robbed the bank here on louge Town once, I killed a Marine Captain, and I have attacked and robbed numeorus freigthers. I am not bragging but I am glad you have mentioned thta you are looking for a crew mate. I will happily bring you aboard, but please excuse me a moment."

Vladimir set the wine cup down and then walked over to the map of the world on the wall. Pulling out a knife he seemed to smile a moment and then suddenly jammed the knife into the map with such force the bar shook. Everyone turned in shock as Vladimir motioned to the wall where the knife stood. He had stabbed the map at the Grand Line and pointed at it with his ringed finger. "Listen up, I have a large and a strong crew and I have led them well, but I'm tired of pilfering the Governments scraps in the North. Mates I'm heading for the Mother Lode, the Grand line. My Crew needs good officers to help lead them, they are storng and good followers. So I ask you all who here wants to join the Black Horde take the wealth they rightly deserve?" he said as he opened his arms in an inspring way exposing his elegant clothing, and jewelery.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:14 am

((I'll help you in your recruitment thread to make it more exciting, I'm gonna use an NPC))

Then a man across the bar talked without even looking at Vladimir, Wealth you pirates rightly deserve? Deserve my @$$. . He then stood up and some marines shouted. Welcome to Logue Town Rear Admiral Vahn
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:21 pm

Troy stood up when he saw the marines and the Rear Admiral he the pulls his spear out and twirls it and point it towards the marines "Marines, I cant stand the site of trash and luckily I always take out the garbage"Troy then begin to smile with excitement
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:12 pm

Vahn seemed not to care about the spear in front of him. Child do not talk too much and swing with that toy. He then stood up and looked at Troy with an evil grin. I can kill you anytime I want.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:58 am

Troy ignored the mans comment and and swung his spear and tried to take the vice admirals head off
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 3:21 am

Vahn just smiled and blocked it with his left gauntlet. I warned you. You got two more tries.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:04 am

Smriking as the Rear Admiral picked a figt with Troy, Vladimir held up his hand as he looked at his nails in a non bothered manner. As he did the remaing Marines started to surround him. "Vladimir Barbat you are under arrest for crimes against the Government, piracy, and other crimes" One Marine said. Vladimir mearly smirked and said, "I think not." Suddnely he reached down and pulled out his sword. Slashing in a fast manner, three marines in front of him gasped as they fell over dead. The other Marines looked at him strangley and then charged at him, as Vladimir sheathed his sword. "Tsk, you boys really need to learn why I am called the Black Warlord. Shadow Fist!" he said with an evil grin. The charging Marines stopped in shock as Vladimir's shadow suddenly raised from the ground and became a giant hand that swung out and back handed the Marines. The soldiers screamed as the where sent flying across the bar and slammed into the wall on the far side.

Walking forward towards Troy and the Rear Admiral he was laughing as he said, "tell me Admiral how storng does one have to be to be a flag officer, does one have to be able to fight three on one? Shadow Clone" he said as his shadow rose up and a black exact copy of Vladimir formed and smiled cruelly.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:57 am

Vahn just looked at Vladimira with his grin and laughed insanely and shoots a Light Beam to the shadow. You think you can stop the Light Admiral? HAHAHAHA.

Then a wounded marine stood up. no, stop it Vahn-sama, you can't use your powers here. It will destroy Loguetown!
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:54 am

Troy smirked when her heard the marines comment he then drops to the ground and tries to sweep the vice admirals feet from under him
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:37 pm

((i can't post yet so it will wait sorry about that. ))
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:31 am

(thats a good way to ruin a thread ) Mad
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am

((Can Killua join Vladmirs crew?))
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:21 am

((Well is it my fault? I can post again so let us continue))

Vahn then lifted his right gauntlet and spewed a light beam. They call me the Light Admiral. I can shoot light beams and move at light speed. . Then suddenly he appears at the back of Troy. Like This.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:20 pm

(i apologize i thought you were going to leave)
Troy wasn't surprised when the admiral appeared behind him he quickly spun around and tries to cut the vice admiral in half at his waste
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:10 pm

A boy jumped of the bx he had been sitting on, he read the map and then felt the change in the weather "Oahh, its gonna rain...." Killua suddenly notices a big commotion, he walks toward the commotion curious as to what was there, Killua walked straight and saw a marine big shot, fighting some pirate, Killua sat on a box nearby and pulled out a snack from his bag, he was munching on the rice treats and then saw another person who looked strange nearby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:57 pm

Glaring at the Admiral and watching him delcare his abilities Vladimir sneered and then watched as the Admiral appeared behind Troy. Sighing as he pulled out his sword he swung it down right inbetween Troy and the Admiral seperating them by his blade. Smirking a bit evilly he looked at Troy and said, Handle his Marine reinforcements and I will deal with him." Vladimir turned toward the Admiral and said, "We are at an impass Admiral, your powers are storng as are mine, but they can cause great harm and damage if they get out of control. What do you say then? A one on one duel, no powers, no dirty tricks. Just you and me, steel against steel!"

Vladimir then swung his sword down towards the Admiral with the speed and strength of a master swordsman.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:38 am

Vahn tried to block the attack but it was strong enough and he flew in the nearby barrels. He was about to attack when a man wearing an armor grabbed him and threw him in a nearby chair. What the who the hell-
The armored man then laughed loud and spoke at him. HAHAHA. I'll fight him . Vahn got no choice and soon agreed. Suit yourself. Raijin Darkstorm .

Raijin then looked at Vladimir. Well sorry for letting you fight him, I guess he is a little slow . Then he suddenly appeared at the side of Vladimir Well then let us start shall we?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:04 am

Killua was wondering why these guys were fighting, and he looked straight on, he was wondering now what to do, and simply watched it unfold in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:25 am

Vahn then noticed Killua, So you want to be a pirate kid? Don't run into the WG like that man if you wanna live
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:01 pm

Killua laughed "Pirate? well, im not sure what i want to be, but i wanna a job where i can travel and make my maps, like my mom used too......, besides those two seem strong...."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:31 pm

Vahn just laughed. Such an interesting dream kid. Hope you can make it to the marine ranks. .

Raijin then spoke to Vladimir Come on now. No powers right? . Raijin then unleashes a powerful left jab.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)   The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Shadow Man comith (Black Horde recruitment thread)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next